FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BBC Announced WTC7 COLLAPSE before it happened! smoking gun
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you just accidentally proved what a lot of people have been saying. For troofers, proving the conspiracy to themselves is the objective. Not proving it to other people, not doing something about it, no, just sitting at home in the bedsit secure in the knowledge that nobody can make them admit they are wrong.
"could it be that ww2 and the extermination of jewish people was planned as a way of creating a race of people who it would be difficult to blame for anything, a cover race for the illuminati?" - a quote NOT from the 'controversial theories' section.
Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
I think you just accidentally proved what a lot of people have been saying. For troofers, proving the conspiracy to themselves is the objective. Not proving it to other people, not doing something about it, no, just sitting at home in the bedsit secure in the knowledge that nobody can make them admit they are wrong.

100 grand up for grabs for anyone who can prove the official 911 story is correct. Chicken are you? or do you want to put your money where your mouth is?, instead of spouting off gnat squirt garbage like that?.

Typical sheeple, an idiot of the highest degree who cannot understand English all of a sudden when it suits them Rolling Eyes

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
Yes, you've convinced yourself. However, that isn't very exciting.

Don't forget, you can convince yourself and then tune out contrary information forever, nobody will ever be able to force you to admit how stupid your theories are.

But what the point of living out your life happy in the knowledge that nobody has convinced you your little theories are wrong? Who cares! Either you are going to do something or convince other people, or you're going to do nothing. And convincing other people isn't going to be very easy if your argument is "based on my total lack of any expertise even remotely related to engineering, I have watched google videos and concluded it was definitely 100% a CD".

Was thıs adressed to me? I am an engıneer - of sound. But have also desıgned and had buıldıng plans approved by the approprıate authorıtıes. I understand the forces at play ın constructıon. It ıs not rocket scıence. Please ıf you are goıng to cast aspersıons do so not on my credentıals about whıch you know almost as lıttle as I know about yours but on the accuracy and relevance of observatıons (ıncludıng measurement) I have made ın support of controlled demolıtıon. Re WTC7. How can a buıldıng damaged on one sıde collapse symmetrıcally?

pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It ıs not rocket scıence
No, its structural engineering. One day you'll figure this out.
Quote:
100 grand up for grabs for anyone who can prove the official 911 story is correct.
No, its not about proving it, it is about making you admit you're an idiot. Nobody can make you admit something you don't want to. You could offer a million pounds to prove that the sky is blue, so long as you are the judge and jury only a fool would take you up on it.
"could it be that ww2 and the extermination of jewish people was planned as a way of creating a race of people who it would be difficult to blame for anything, a cover race for the illuminati?" - a quote NOT from the 'controversial theories' section.
Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
Quote:
It ıs not rocket scıence
No, its structural engineering. One day you'll figure this out.
Quote:
100 grand up for grabs for anyone who can prove the official 911 story is correct.
No, its not about proving it, it is about making you admit you're an idiot. Nobody can make you admit something you don't want to. You could offer a million pounds to prove that the sky is blue, so long as you are the judge and jury only a fool would take you up on it.

Still having an attack of 'I don't understand English' are you?.

Put your money where your mouth is. If you cannot do this, stop being an idiot by moving the goalposts. The onus is on you, a government loyalist to prove the wise being wrong.

I say it again '£100,000 is up for grabs for anyone who can prove the official version of 911 is correct'.

If you cannot do this, you are exposed as nothing more than someone who simply wants to interfere with people who investigate and supply the evidence which goes against your crazy, nutter fueled theories that the official version of 911 is correct.

Judge and jury, wrong, you know why?? the reason not one idiot of your ilk will take me up on that offer is because they know they will never ever be able to prove the official story is true. Simple, you cannot see that.

Let everyone be the judge and jury and if the majority of all truthers out there believe you correct, then that would be fine with me.

Sheeple, look, you are rumbled, just admit it.

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pepik

Your attempts at an explanation for this mistake are laughable (still as long as you are enjoying yourself)

I for one am not claiming anything on the back of this BBC mistake. All I want is some kind of explanation that makes sense and is consistent with the BBC's previous statements with regards to WTC7.

As Tele says, the BBC reports

"We've got some news coming in –....." from where, what is your source?

and

"Now more on the latest building collapse," the BBC reports. "You might have heard a few minutes ago I was talking about the Salomon Brothers Building collapsing, and indeed it has…" Further confirmation, but who has provided this confirmation (which is clearly wrong).

I want to know the source for the BBC's report?

If they don't know who the source was, I want them to confirm this.

If they know who the source is they should say who it is. Then researchers could follow on and ask on what basis this source/wire/whatever made these claims in advance of its collapse.

This isn't about the BBC per se (although it's nice to see them squirm). It is about who knew WTC7 would collapse before it happened and what led them to know this.

There is a related issue about the BBC's professionalism and competence as a news organisation but that is secondary issue to me.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
Quote:
I have had my fill of fools like you, so I wont refrain from letting your ilk get it in the neck.
So what. The holocaust deniers have had their fill of "fools" like me too.

I'm sure the 911 conspiracy movement will still be around in 5, 10, 50 years, just like the holocaust deniers. Maybe forever. I also don't care. I'm here for amusement, 911 conspiracy theorists will always be a fringe movement of loons and saddos.

Thats why I get such a laugh when people tell me I can't convince them they're wrong. WHO CARES. I don't need to convince anyone, you do.

I count this post as an admission that your here to troll for your amusement. I consider this undermines your credibility in this debate faster than a controlled demolition, as well as explaining the paucity of your argument. And if your speculations are correct, why are the critics an ever reducing proportion of the population? Time will tell Pepik: but he who laughs last laughs longest, and I look forward to laughing at your attempts very long and rather loudly...

A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

Location: In the van with the blacked out windows, parked outside your home.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

serge the wealthy said
Quote:
100 grand up for grabs for anyone who can prove the official 911 story is correct. Chicken are you? or do you want to put your money where your mouth is?, instead of spouting off gnat squirt garbage like that?.

If you have a £100,000 going spare, engage a lawyer and a structural engineer. Take your 'evidence' to court. Prove it. Become famous like Dylan!

Serge said
Quote:
Typical sheeple, an idiot of the highest degree who cannot understand English

English is important. More so when you criticise the comprehension of others.

Then Serge said.
Quote:
I have copied and pasted this post to save for futrure prosperity

Where? Is there some pledge registered and lodged somewhere? Your name? Or are you just making an idiotic post in the hope that it makes you look 'serious'. Prosperity or posterity? What other kind of posterity is there? Well, not 'futrure'. Make sure you check the 'evidence' more carefully than you check your English.

rodin said
Quote:
I am an engıneer - of sound. But have also desıgned and had buıldıng plans approved by the approprıate authorıtıes.

Doesn't get any more vague than that. Dog kennel or 50 floor tower block? 'Appropriate authorities' suggest you don't know who approves building plans.

http://www.screwloosechange.blogspot.com/
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For goodness sake Sharp. Do you want me to publısh scale plans I drafted whıch passed both the conservatıon and buıldıng control gestapo at the boro councıl? I stıll know nothıng about you BTW

Here's a good read by another PhD

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=7369&start=60

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
For goodness sake Sharp. Do you want me to publısh scale plans I drafted whıch passed both the conservatıon and buıldıng control gestapo at the boro councıl? I stıll know nothıng about you BTW

Do you have an issue with everyone in a position of authority? This makes it seem like your quest to prove 9/11 was an inside job is more out of making it fit a personal agenda than a search for truth.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:

...... And if your speculations are correct, why are the critics an ever reducing proportion of the population? ...

Well,

would be a decreasing %age of the population, but nothing to get excited about.
Statistics schmatistics.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
rodin wrote:

Do you have an issue with everyone in a position of authority? This makes it seem like your quest to prove 9/11 was an inside job is more out of making it fit a personal agenda than a search for truth.

I lay thıs out on a new thread ın thıs sectıon

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
John White wrote:

...... And if your speculations are correct, why are the critics an ever reducing proportion of the population? ...

Well,

would be a decreasing %age of the population, but nothing to get excited about.
Statistics schmatistics.

I'll happily take your admission that more and more people are supporting 9/11 truth Ignatz: critics obviously must work harder!

pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Time will tell Pepik:
I'm sure the Kennedy assassination loons were, at one time, a "growing" movement. I'm sure they felt time would tell.

Time has told. They are loons and nobody cares. They have become a stock character in popular culture, the grassy knoll conspiracy theory loon. This is exactly where the 911 conspiracy movement is going, although you can't see it yet.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gosh Pepik, you sound very serious for someone out to "have a laugh" at people you consider deluded

Do you have any admirable character traits, or are you truly as thoroughly unpleasant as you present yourself to be?

If being "right" (in your own bubble of "reality") means being like you, your certainly no form of advertisment! Very Happy

pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm giving you good advice. This movement is going nowhere. Dylan Avery is getting his 15 minutes of fame. Alex Jones is making a reasonably good living. A bunch of crackpot academics are keeping themselves busy. But the movement? Not a lot happening.

Are you going to do anything? Ever?

Are you going to hire or persuade some people with relevant skills and experience to look at your "questions" or are you going to continue to rely on professors of philosophy to tell you how building should collapse? Are you going to build an army of web forum posters who, based on nothing whatsoever, complain that the towers fell the wrong way at the wrong speed making the wrong quantity of the wrong colored smoke? Plus assorted other irrelevant drivel?

Its been five years. What have you got?

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
I'm giving you good advice. This movement is going nowhere. Dylan Avery is getting his 15 minutes of fame. Alex Jones is making a reasonably good living. A bunch of crackpot academics are keeping themselves busy. But the movement? Not a lot happening.

Are you going to hire or persuade some people with relevant skills and experience to look at your "questions" or are you going to continue to rely on professors of philosophy to tell you how building should collapse? Are you going to build an army of web forum posters who, based on nothing whatsoever, complain that the towers fell the wrong way at the wrong speed making the wrong quantity of the wrong colored smoke? Plus assorted other irrelevant

this guy/girl presumes alot, alot of the time.....
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:

Are you going to hire or persuade some people with relevant skills and experience to look at your "questions" or are you going to continue to rely on professors of philosophy to tell you how building should collapse? Are you going to build an army of web forum posters who, based on nothing whatsoever, complain that the towers fell the wrong way at the wrong speed making the wrong quantity of the wrong colored smoke? Plus assorted other irrelevant drivel?

'Pandora's Black Box II', 'The Pentacon' and likely a Grand Jury
very soon.
Stay tuned!
Oh - and exponentially increasing support or market penetration or whatever stunted phrasing you would use.

What have you got, apart from a diminishing pile of time-expired ad hominems?

It's them or us.
johndoe
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's worth pointing out that the building many people have identified as wtc 7 is not it. i mean really if you are going to invent a theory then at least do your research on it. it's 75 park place. you can work this out from the other buildings seen (you can clearly make out the woolworth building). if the building in the background was wtc 7 then the red sand stone building in front of it would be 75 park place....... yet it can't be since it's not a red sand stone building, and since there is no other building to obscure it like that then.....obvious conclusions.

"Put your money where your mouth is. If you cannot do this, stop being an idiot by moving the goalposts. The onus is on you, a government loyalist to prove the wise being wrong.

I say it again '£100,000 is up for grabs for anyone who can prove the official version of 911 is correct'. "

how about i give you a million if you can prove that new york ever existed at all.
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndoe wrote:
it's worth pointing out that the building many people have identified as wtc 7 is not it. i mean really if you are going to invent a theory then at least do your research on it. it's 75 park place. you can work this out from the other buildings seen (you can clearly make out the woolworth building). if the building in the background was wtc 7 then the red sand stone building in front of it would be 75 park place....... yet it can't be since it's not a red sand stone building, and since there is no other building to obscure it like that then.....obvious conclusions.

I'm not sure anybody here will understand what you're saying. I certainly don't.

The building on the broadcast, far right in the distance, is definitely WTC7.
It has the same distinctive dark band in the centre of the upper few stories, the same layout of Penthouses, and appears to have smoke issuing directly from it. It's also in the right position relative to the other buildings neighbouring the WTC.

75 Park Place looks like this:

johndoe
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no the smoke is from the wtc collapse.

and i know fine well what 75 park place looks like. but here's something, try and identify the red sandstone building in front of "wtc 7" (or park place if you're not an absolute tool)
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndoe wrote:
no the smoke is from the wtc collapse.

and i know fine well what 75 park place looks like. but here's something, try and identify the red sandstone building in front of "wtc 7" (or park place if you're not an absolute tool)

The, er, "highlighted" building is WTC7 and looks nothing like 75 Park Place. 75 Park Place is a much shorter building.

The red sandstone building seems to be in the region of Duane St and W Broadway, judging from Google Maps sat photos.
Fact is the building everybody's concerned with is clearly WTC7

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
rodin wrote:

Posıtıons of authorıty stem from the socıalıst pyramıd system desıgn to transfer the good lıfe upstream so the answer ıs yes I do. Thıs does not mean I do not respect my betters and those who strıve for good. Some of those I had respect for have had termınal brushes wıth authorıty.

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Posıtıons of authorıty stem from the socıalıst pyramıd system desıgn to transfer the good lıfe upstream

??????????

So, er, why has a defining characteristic of socialism always been that wealth should be redistributed from the wealthy to the poor...?
Pyramidal hierarchical systems have existed for thousands of years - back when there were emperors and kings...socialism (amongst others) emerged (becoming fully coherent in about the nineteenth century) from political ideals that specifically attacked such notions of rigid hierarchy...

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
rodin wrote:

Posıtıons of authorıty stem from the socıalıst pyramıd system desıgn to transfer the good lıfe upstream so the answer ıs yes I do. Thıs does not mean I do not respect my betters and those who strıve for good. Some of those I had respect for have had termınal brushes wıth authorıty.

So positions of authority have no role in co-ordination,and management of resources, as well as regulation of activities for the well being of others? I mean, without the planning gestapo, you could stick buildings wherever you like, to whatever standard you like. You could save a whole heap of money by not adhering to building regulations, but then risking a few lives in a structural failure is ok I take it? Is that taking the good life upstream, or is it in fact doing a public service?

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
johndoe
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The red sandstone building seems to be in the region of Duane St and W Broadway, judging from Google Maps sat photos.
Fact is the building everybody's concerned with is clearly WTC7"

until you manage to work out what that building is then you have not managed to define the line of sight which the camera has.

oh and ignatz that photo of yours is not of 75 park place, that photo is looking north from 75 park place. yet again people try to discuss the skyline of new york yet have no clue about it.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The standard of 'debate' here is pathetic, largely driven by pepik's posts but not exculsively so.

There is an important issue at the heart of this thread regarding the BBC's report but it has shot off at a tangent as usual.

The mods largely leave the critics corner unmoderated which sadly means the threads here often deteriorate like this thread one has done.

If 'the critics' would like the moderators to intervene to improve the quality of critics corner I will listen to suggestions sent to me by PM.

Ignatz, if you are trying to tell me that you consider that you and fellow believers of the OCT are in a 98% majority, then you are even more deluded and living in denial than I thought.
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
The standard of 'debate' here is pathetic, largely driven by pepik's posts but not exculsively so.

There is an important issue at the heart of this thread regarding the BBC's report but it has shot off at a tangent as usual.

The mods largely leave the critics corner unmoderated which sadly means the threads here often deteriorate like this thread one has done.

If 'the critics' would like the moderators to intervene to improve the quality of critics corner I will listen to suggestions sent to me by PM.

Perhaps your efforts would be best addressed to sorting out the shambles and nonsense of the GF.
Take a look at the topics on the first 2 pages and ask yourself how many are 9/11 related.

ian neal wrote:
Ignatz, if you are trying to tell me that you consider that you and fellow believers of the OCT are in a 98% majority, then you are even more deluded and living in denial than I thought.

Where did I ever say it was 98% ? I have no idea what the figures are and wouldn't bother guessing.

Last edited by Ignatz on Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The whole topic is ridiculous. Why would the conspirators announce the collapse before it happens? As we can all see, the reporters are on the ground with the building in front of them, even if they're too uninformed to know which building is which. When WTC 7 collapsed they wouldn't need an Illuminati press release to allow them to annouce it. So why would someone tell the press something that the press would have announced of its own initiative anyway? And we also all know that fears of the collapse of WTC 7 had been circulating for hours, so we know the press would have been hearing it.

There isn't much to debate on this, one of the lamest smoking guns the troofers have dragged out yet.

So I simply thought it would be useful to point out that if you look at the grassy knoll loons today, you're looking where you will be in a few decades. Still around, still absolutely certain you are right, and still utterly irrelevant to the real world.

That's what's got everyone wound up - that and pointing out that all this hullabaloo isn't producing anything useful: nobody elected, no legal fund created, no engineers hired to do real studies, hardly any original research at all. Look, we have people here who call watching google video "scientific".

Sure, your popularity is growing exponentially. If these trends continue etc. Well you go ahead and believe that, just keep listening to Alex Jones and one day somehow victory will land in your lap.

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndoe wrote:
oh and ignatz that photo of yours is not of 75 park place, that photo is looking north from 75 park place. yet again people try to discuss the skyline of new york yet have no clue about it.

Well that's fascinating, because the photo comes from 75 Park Place's own website :

http://www.emporis.com/en/wm/bu/?id=75parkplace-newyorkcity-ny-usa

And it's a 14-storey building.

This, however, is not. It's WTC7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: