FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thought crime
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Thought crime Reply with quote

What comes to mind?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial

How to associate inquiry with racism. Get a photo like this on Wikipedia

KKK were likely a false flag operation. Does the guy wearing the glasses look like a redneck?

More propaganda

Quote:
I was actually lurking around wondering if they wanted to kill me for calling them Holocaust deniers and members of the Ku Klux Klan.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/from_our_own_correspondent/61830 61.stm

You can see what's coming

Quote:
While publications peddling Holocaust denial were previously confined to the race-hate paraphernalia of extremist groups, the same material is now readily available on the web.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4436275.stm

Quote:
Over a period of many years, Jerusalem's Yad Vashem museum has documented the lives of more than three million Holocaust victims.

More recently, Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah [Holocaust] Visual History Foundation (VHF) has recorded more than 50,000 videotaped interviews with Holocaust survivors and witnesses.

Credible/impartial sources?

Do we believe this?

Quote:
The fear that deniers could gain the upper hand led an SS camp guard, Oskar Groening, to break a lifetime of silence earlier this year in a BBC documentary, Auschwitz: The Nazis and the Final Solution.

"I saw the gas chambers. I saw the crematoria. I saw the open fires. I was on the ramp when the selections [for the gas chambers] took place," said Mr Groening, now in his 80s.

France, run by Hungarian MOSSAD agent Sarkozy, now has a crime of Holocaust denial. I could be arrested there on sight I suppose. Certainly on the Wikipedia definition

Quote:
Holocaust denial is the claim that the genocide of Jews during World War II—usually referred to as the Holocaust[1]—did not occur in the manner and to the extent described by current scholarship.

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin - could you possibly tell me:
a/How you can judge if someone's in the KKK just by looking at them.
b/What makes you think white supremacists are by definition also 'rednecks' (not everyone who's in the KKK looks like a yokel).
c/What evidence there is the KKK is a 'false flag organisation'.
d/Why Holocaust denial is in fact not a massive preoccupation with white supremacists? Because I think it is.

Why you ignore the fact the BBC article actually bothers to distinguish between white supremacists, anti-semites and Holocaust deniers.

Quote:
Iran has been severely criticised for hosting a conference questioning the Holocaust. Delegates included not only some of the world's best-known Holocaust deniers, but also white supremacists and anti-Semites.

The other BBC site is actually making a pretty sensible point:

Quote:
"With the internet, you've got to be fairly well-educated to see through what revisionist websites are trying to do," she says.

"I think as soon as you look at them closely you can work it out, but part of the problem that we find is teachers will send pupils off to do internet research and not guide them to specific sites.

"So as a result kids put the Holocaust into a search engine, which comes up with all of this stuff, and at 14-years-old they are not mature enough to make that distinction between a denialist site and a more legitimate site."

It's been my observation that many Holocaust denial sites rely on the reader having a poor knowledge of history. For example, no-one who actually knows anything about the Holocaust could conceivably take JudicialInc seriously, but some teenager may lack the critical faculties to see through one of the more (inexplicably) popular anti-semitic propaganda sites. I think it's simply responsible of teachers to acknowledge this.

Why don't you believe Oskar? We know exactly who he is and exactly what his role was at Auschwitz. Funnily enough, he comes across as being actually quite unrepentant about his role in Auschwitz. You can make up your mind for yourself by watching this which he was interviewed for:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Auschwitz-Nazis-Solution-Dominic-Sutherland/dp  /B0006FNXNA/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1195915517&sr=8-2

It's actually very good.

France has also made denying the Armenian genocide a crime. Should I be suspicious about that?

I didn't comment on the 'credible, reliable sources' bit. According to Holocaust deniers, pretty much everyone that happened to be in Poland during World War II is a liar or Zionist shill.

I'm intrigued by your "Hungarian MOSSAD agent" bit, though. On second thoughts, I won't ask.

blackbear
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some real hate crime.....

AlicetheKurious

Can you really not see?

By Amira Hass

Let us leave aside those Israelis whose ideology supports the dispossession of the Palestinian people because "God chose us." Leave aside the judges who whitewash every military policy of killing and destruction. Leave aside the military commanders who knowingly jail an entire nation in pens surrounded by walls, fortified observation towers, machine guns, barbed wire and blinding projectors. Leave aside the ministers. All of these are not counted among the collaborators. These are the architects, the planners, the designers, the executioners.

But there are others. Historians and mathematicians, senior editors, media stars, psychologists and family doctors, lawyers who do not support Gush Emunim and Kadima, teachers and educators, lovers of hiking trails and sing-alongs, high-tech wizards. Where are you? And what about you, researchers of Nazism, the Holocaust and Soviet gulags?

Could you all be in favor of systematic discriminating laws? Laws stating that the Arabs of the Galilee will not even be compensated for the damages of the war by the same sums their Jewish neighbors are entitled to (Aryeh Dayan, Haaretz , August 21).

Could it be that you are all in favor of a racist Citizenship Law that forbids an Israeli Arab from living with his family in his own home? That you side with further expropriation of lands and the demolishing of additional orchards, for another settler neighborhood and another exclusively Jewish road? That you all back the shelling and missile fire killing the old and the young in the Gaza Strip?

Could it be that you all agree that a third of the West Bank (the Jordan Valley) should be off limits to Palestinians? That you all side with an Israeli policy that prevents tens of thousands of Palestinians who have obtained foreign citizenship from returning to their families in the occupied territories?

Could your mind really be so washed with the security excuse, used to forbid Gaza students from studying occupational therapy at Bethlehem and medicine at Abu Dis, and preventing sick people from Rafah from receiving medical treatment in Ramallah? Will you also find it easy to hide behind the explanation "we had no idea": we had no idea that the discrimination practiced in the distribution of water - which is solely controlled by Israel - leaves thousands of Palestinian households without water during the hot summer months; we had no idea that when the IDF blocks the entrance to villages, it also blocks their access to springs or water tanks.

But it cannot be that you don't see the iron gates along route 344 in the West Bank, blocking access to it from the Palestinian villages it passes by. It cannot be that you support preventing the access of thousands of farmers to their land and plantations, that you support the quarantine on Gaza which prevents the entry of medicine for hospitals, the disruption of electricity and water supply to 1.4 million human beings, closing their only outlet to the world for months.

Could it be that you do not know what is happening 15 minutes from your faculties and offices? Is it plausible that you support the system in which Hebrew soldiers, at checkpoints in the heart of the West Bank, are letting tens of thousands of people wait everyday for hours upon hours under the blazing sun, while selecting: residents of Nablus and Tul Karm are not allowed through, 35-year-olds and under - yallah, back to Jenin, residents of the Salem village are not even allowed to be here, a sick woman who skipped the line must learn a lesson and will be purposefully detained for hours.

Machsom Watch's site is available for all; in it are countless such testimonies and worse, a day by day routine. But it cannot be that those who are appalled over every swastika painted on a Jewish grave in France and over every anti-Semitic headline in a Spanish local newspaper will not know how to reach this information, and will not be appalled and outraged.

As Jews we all enjoy the privilege Israel gives us, which makes us all collaborators. The question is what does every one of us do in an active and direct daily manner to minimize cooperation with a dispossessing, suppressing regime that never has its fill. Signing a petition and tutting will not do. Israel is a democracy for its Jews. We are not in danger of our lives, we will not be jailed in concentration camps, our livelihood will not be damaged and recreation in the countryside or abroad will not be denied to us. Therefore, the burden of collaboration and direct responsibility is immeasurably heavy.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/756413.html

israeli_soldier_pointing_gun_straight_at_child_thumb.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  39.13 KB
 Viewed:  511 Time(s)

israeli_soldier_pointing_gun_straight_at_child_thumb.jpg

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the contemporary treatment of the Palestinian people by the Israeli state is appalling and far more serious than getting worried about the peddlers of baseless crackpot Holocaust denial theories not getting a big enough hearing - good point.
blackbear
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the people of Palestine would welcome Frances to their lands. She can then make sure that the present day holocaust is not been denied, by the BBC.

Time for a change of country.....Frances.! This style of balanced journalism might be more suited to the Zionist Nazi colonial enterprise.

Dogsmilk..."contemporary + appalling". Interesting choice.....

AlicetheKurious

"But it cannot be that those who are appalled over every swastika painted on a Jewish grave in France and over every anti-Semitic headline in a Spanish local newspaper will not know how to reach this information, and will not be appalled and outraged.".

Take the time to watch this five-minute video. It's a rare glimpse of the reality behind the walls of Gaza, where Western journalists rarely venture:

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article15693.htm
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
Yes, the contemporary treatment of the Palestinian people by the Israeli state is appalling and far more serious than getting worried about the peddlers of baseless crackpot Holocaust denial theories not getting a big enough hearing - good point.

Yes.

However, there are serious questions about Auschwitz (in particular) that I, for one, would like to see impartially investigated (if such a thing were possible).

I do not doubt the evidence of Hans Friedreich, Michal Kabac and Oskar Gröning.
http://www.pbs.org/auschwitz/40-45/victims/perps.html

But what about the other evidence?
1) The fact that the 'official' number of victims fell from 4 million in the 1960's (I was raised on this number as fact) and reduced to 1.1 million in 1983 (I think it was). The number now being quoted to schoolchildren taken to Auschwitz (at £99 per head) by the 'Holocaust Educational Trust is 1.5 million.
It may seen a silly point in the circumstances but is the death of an extra 400,000 people really not a significant matter?

2) David Cole in 1992 demonstrated that the room inside Auschwitz that was being described as the 'gas chamber' could not have been one. It had no blue staining on the walls that was characteristic of the use of Zyklon B gas. The genuine 'gas chamber' outside the camp was used for delousing clothes and blankets (i.e. for keeping the inmates healthy and fit for work)
Part One
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=976870941610001004&q=david+c ole+auschwitz&total=20&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
Part Two
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-441640420550012012&q=david+ cole+auschwitz&total=20&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

3) The Auschwitz documents released by the Russian authorities after the fall of the Soviet Union listed 30,000+ Jews and 35,000+ non-Jews who died at the camp, with names, ages and 'professions (as I remember). Plotting numbers against time shows that there were two peaks when the majority of these inmates died. These are alleged to be at the times of two serious outbreaks of typhoid within the camp.

This does not mean, of course that the 75,000 were the only people to die. Perhaps those unfit for work were industrially exterminated. But if the Nazis were doing this why make such a record of deaths at all, at a time when they expected to win the war.

There are big questions here that I'd like to see answered. There has been enough genuine controversy around the facts of Auschwitz that these issues require clearing up.

It IS fair to raise these issues.

......not least because of the way we continue to be bludgeoned by the power of this story to this very day.

It seems to me most likely that Auschwitz was, initially at least, not an extermination camp. What it became and how and where exactly and when exactly are what we need to know.
It seems that towards the end of the war there do seem to have been camps whose entire purpose was extermination. Franz Stangl's ultimately baffling biography by Gita Sereny reveals the extraordinary horrible truth about the Treblinka camp (for one).

The thing that puzzles me is how the 'narritive' rather than the cold and horrifying facts seems to be the most important thing for those who continue to promote the 'holocaust religion'.

Why is it it so socially unacceptable to ask reasonable questions on this subject? It really is modern Europe's only shared religion. The one thing we really MUST believe.

I believe there was a holocaust but that the super-wealthy and powerful are using it to empower and promote Zionism, which is their chosen tool for dividing and savaging the world, for leading us into a third world war in order to leave us begging for the one-world government and a war-free world (controlled by them), that has been for centuries their objective.

The role of Jews in their plan for a NWO is central.
I suspect it is rather like it was in Jerusalem in the days of Rome. The richest and most powerful Jews are close to Rome but they themselves are not the real power.
The mass of ordinary Jews are deceived by their leaders just like the rest of us except for the fact that they hold the 'holocaust religion' fiercely and very close to their hearts.

And why wouldn't they.

They have been conditioned to support Zionism, no matter how wicked its actions or how ridiculous and manipulative its propaganda.

They collectively need to take great care lest they become the thing they hate and/or, once again, find themselves taking the blame for the actions of the Romans.

By the way, I consider myself in no way an antisemite. I am a fairly serious Christian whose life was saved by a great Christian who happens to have been born Jewish. By and large, the best at everything (science, business, songwriting, you name it) have been Jews. Christianity itself was founded by Jews.

They are God's chosen people.....

....but the Devil has serious designs on them too.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackbear wrote:
I think the people of Palestine would welcome Frances to their lands. She can then make sure that the present day holocaust is not been denied, by the BBC.

Time for a change of country.....Frances.! This style of balanced journalism might be more suited to the Zionist Nazi colonial enterprise.

Dogsmilk..."contemporary + appalling". Interesting choice.....

AlicetheKurious

"But it cannot be that those who are appalled over every swastika painted on a Jewish grave in France and over every anti-Semitic headline in a Spanish local newspaper will not know how to reach this information, and will not be appalled and outraged.".

Take the time to watch this five-minute video. It's a rare glimpse of the reality behind the walls of Gaza, where Western journalists rarely venture:

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article15693.htm

Actually - and bear with me here - many people can manage to be appalled over swastikas painted on graves and anti-semitic headlines and Israeli actions in Gaza. Crazy, eh?
What's interesting about contemporary + appalling? The appalling contemporary acts of the Israelis is what the article is talking about isn't it?

kbo - IIRC we've been through the 'reduction in Auschwitz death figures' before. In fact, I've responded to that fallacy at least three times before on this forum. In a nutshell, there was no reduction in death figures. The Soviets calculated the deaths based on a deeply flawed methodology of assuming the crematoria worked flat out during periods when gassings were taking place and totting up how many corpses theyc could get through whereas Western historians used the more accurate method of tracking deportations to various camps and working out who subsequently vanished of the face of the earth. True figures will obviously never be known, but Western historians never endorsed the four million figure and the only place the death toll was 'officially reduced' was on the memorial at Auschwitz which is owned by the Poles.
So for example in the 1961 edition of Raul Hilberg's the destruction of the european jews - the most influential work on the subject ever written - he put the overall death toll for every camp at 3 million (p.767), about 1.2 million at Auschwitz. In into that darkness (1974), Gita Sereny mentions 860, 000 at Auschwitz (p.100), whereas Nora Levin in the holocaust (1974) puts it at somewhere under 2 million (p.316). There was more research done after Poland became more open and these days 1.3 ish million seems a popular figure, though of course no-one really knows for sure. It's like 6 million gets bandied around, but actual estimates differ from one another by a range of over a million. But I challenge you to find me all these history books that apparently put the Auschwitz death toll at 4 million. Or else ask yourself why Holocaust deniers keep constantly wheeling out this ridiculous straw man if they've done the research they say they have.

I've seen that film before and - in a word - it's *. If I get time over the next few days / week, I'll go through it section by section. I'm not a historian, not an expert on the Holocaust (which I've only really been interested in over the last few months since encountering denial here), but even I reckon I can dismember it fairly adequately. In the meantime, content yourself with this stimulating report regarding zyklon B issues. It's very interesting.
http://www.holocaust-history.org/irving-david/rudolf/affweb.pdf
But IIRC, Prussian blue formation is only found patchily on known delousing chambers as it is and you obviously need a helluva lot more Zyklon B to kill lice than to kill people.
Just don't get me started on Fred Leuchter (who IIRC Cole goes on about). That guy was such a clown, even many in the denier community have stopped promoting his (cough) research.
I'd also seriously recommend watching this -
http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=654178281151939378
As it's a fine documentary just in itself (you expect nothing less from Errol Morris) - Holocaust stuff starts about 30 mins in.
Again IIRC, Cole makes the outrageous claim there are no documents whatsoever relating to the Holocaust and keeps going on about former denier Jean-Claude Pressac. Since it's quite a rare book, Cole probably thought he'd sidestepped this -
http://www.holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/pressac/technique-and-opera tion/pressac0429.shtml
which we can read at our leisure since the nice people at HHP put the whole book online.
So - as a starter - why do you reckon a gas tight door and dummy shower heads were fitted for the same room? Why does Cole apparently believe these documents are irrelevant?
In fact, just on the homepage of HHP -
http://www.holocaust-history.org/
in the 'documents' section there is all kinds of interesting reading material.

The death books are actually incomplete, with big chunks of information currently missing. Nevertheless, though until (IIRC) 1942 all arrivals were registered, subsequent arrivals that were liquidated immediately were not registered; why would you register people that were gassed straight away? Consequently, the death books do not provide a guide to total mortality. Though deaths from typhus were recorded (I think there are about 2000 or so in the available records) and it was certainly an issue, you may wish to research the causes of death the Nazis were recording - you may be surprised at the quantity of e.g. "heart attacks" (in inmates who were as young as 14). Interestingly, there's some Polish inmate (I'll look up his name if you ask) who claimed he was tasked with concocting causes of death for all the registered inmates that got shot or whatever.

Auschwitz wasn't initially an extermination camp. Nobody ever claimed it was. When it was first built, it housed Polish political prisoners. The exterminations came later.

The question about the 'narrative' is a genuinely interesting one. I think there is a big issue because what remains genuinely mysterious is when exactly it was decided, how exactly it was planned, how it could actually come to happen, but most people are no longer concerned with 'proving it';
If, for over ten years, Bush and the neocons had been saying openly they were going to put OBL in the frame for something really bad and openly persecuting muslims and putting them in camps. Virtually every single eyewitness saw actual bombs going off in the towers (or a big beam from some orbiting death star if you prefer). Scores of military personnel were saying openly they rigged the towers for destruction and were ordered to do so by the Bush regime. There were numerous documents referring to the 'September Project' and occasional references to “the framing of the muslims”. There were schematics showing what can only be insertion points for explosives. And so on. This is denied only by a hardcore of stalwart JREFers, the majority of which had known links to the Republican Party - would anyone still be trying to prove 911 was an inside job?

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
......but Western historians never endorsed the four million figure and the only place the death toll was 'officially reduced' was on the memorial at Auschwitz which is owned by the Poles.

....But I challenge you to find me all these history books that apparently put the Auschwitz death toll at 4 million. Or else ask yourself why Holocaust deniers keep constantly wheeling out this ridiculous straw man if they've done the research they say they have.

It's no use saying that 'historians' never endorsed the 4 million figure. I can personally remember that this was the figure that was repeated to us every time the subject of Auschwitz appeared in the media.

It's no use calling it a 'straw man'. This was the number that that was repeated over and over again by the mass media for years and years. It was the number that froze the brain and numbed the nervous system.

If the mass media were the only ones using it at the time (apart from Auschwitz itself, of course), would it not be appropriate that the mass media, having burdened us all with such a colossal error (and it is, isn't it?), should have already or should now revisit this most important issue and tell us all how they managed to get it so wrong for so long.

But it ain't going to happen is it?...because the truth is not the point here...... the propaganda value of the story for use against we, who remain in the living world, is the point.

Historians!......don't make me laugh.

The thing that gets me is that you are not even prepared to concede that this confusion is something that should be cleared up loudly and openly in the public domain by the same mass media that propagated such staggering falsehoods.
If that was done or had been done I, for one, would have been much more trusting of these authorities.....for 'authority' is what they are seen as.

Dogsmilk wrote:

......would anyone still be trying to prove 911 was an inside job?

We're not trying to prove anything any more. This particular project has been successfully completed.

We are simply battling against liars who are much more powerful than us in order to establish the truth in the public mind......

......and it seems that it is we who are winning the argument, not they.

Last edited by kbo234 on Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
peddlers of baseless crackpot Holocaust denial theories

Baseless?? Crackpot?? People had better stop questioning anything about it then. Wouldn't want to have no basis for asking questions or be termed a crackpot. Argument over. Back to sleep or go to jail. Same applies to 9/11. Never mind the inconsistencies and lies about events on that day. If you dare to question what you are spoonfed you are a peddler of baseless crackpot 9/11 denial theories. What we need is a law to punish anyone who dares to question the official line on 9/11. Or maybe an asylum for all these crackpots.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Dogsmilk wrote:
peddlers of baseless crackpot Holocaust denial theories

Baseless?? Crackpot?? People had better stop questioning anything about it then. Wouldn't want to have no basis for asking questions or be termed a crackpot. Argument over. Back to sleep or go to jail. Same applies to 9/11. Never mind the inconsistencies and lies about events on that day. If you dare to question what you are spoonfed you are a peddler of baseless crackpot 9/11 denial theories. What we need is a law to punish anyone who dares to question the official line on 9/11. Or maybe an asylum for all these crackpots.

It's a matter of perspective isn't it? As far as I'm concerned, you've been spoonfed crackpot Holocaust denial theories which you apparently hoover up uncritically. Tell me - by what criteria do you judge which whether the information you're getting is accurate? Exactly what research have you done into the Holocaust? Precisely which texts have you consulted and found full of lies and 'Zionist propaganda'? What really exasperates me is the way people are rightfully cynical about 'official' information, yet when there's a video on the net "asking questions" or "revealing the truth", it suddenly becomes instantly reputable. The 'alternative' media is still the media, and just as likely to be biased, distorted or just outright lies. Yet whereas the mass media (justly) inspires cynicism, stick it on google video and folk are gawping slack jawed at the screen saying "It must be true - ah saw it oan tee-vee." It's just like no-planers banging on about 'meeja fakery', because they saw September Clues on (what's to all intents and purposes) the telly. Mind you, you convinced yourself Kennedy was talking about Zionists with zero evidence whatsoever, even of the crackpot variety, so I guess even an idea that pops into your head will do.
I say they're crackpot theories because I think they are. But hey - I think it's up to you if you want to waste your time filling your head with nonsense.
Let's not forget there is plenty of * that crops up in truth movement too - only an idiot would blindly accept 'truther' media over 'mass' media.
Mind you, people (who have no grasp of logic) frequently say "Oooooh! they're trying to ban Holocaust denial! it must be true!!!" Well since nobody is banning 911 truth, it follows that that must be false! Best just forget it then, hadn't we?

Answer me this: I have already pointed out one instance (there are more as it happens) where Cole LIES in his film:
- He says there is NO documentary evidence.
- He mentions Pressac repeatedly, citing his book repeatedly.
- He completely ignores the documents Pressac provides and makes no attempt whatsoever to argue why he may take issue with Pressac's analysis, why he thinks the documents are irrelevant etc. He just tells you baldly there are no documents.
- What do you (and kbo) think of being lied to in such a fashion? Is it ok because it's telling you things you want to hear? Or because it's not 'official' media?

- Before I go any further with this film, I want an answer as to what people think about being lied to by the media in this instance.

Quote:
It's no use saying that 'historians' never endorsed the 4 million figure. I can personally remember that this was the figure that was repeated to us every time the subject of Auschwitz appeared in the media.

It's no use calling it a 'straw man'. This was the number that that was repeated over and over again by the mass media for years and years. It was the number that froze the brain and numbed the nervous system.

If the mass media were the only ones using it at the time (apart from Auschwitz itself, of course), would it not be appropriate that the mass media, having burdened us all with such a colossal error (and it is, isn't it?), should have already or should now revisit this most important issue and tell us all how they managed to get it so wrong for so long.

But it ain't going to happen is it?...because the truth is not the point here...... the propaganda value of the story for use against we, who remain in the living world, is the point.

I guessing you're probably older than me, as I was quite young in the eighties and principally preoccupied with pop music and girls and I simply have no memory of the media banging on about 4 million at Auschwitz either occasionally or constantly. It's unfair to say "prove it" as this would be difficult if not impossible. But I have to confess I just have no way of confirming to myself whether this perception is accurate.
The reason it's a straw man is because Holocaust deniers use it say the death toll was "officially reduced", the implication being historians had lied about the scale of deaths until the heroic deniers forced them to back down. This leads to that standard denier "question" of "If three million have been knocked off the Auschwitz death toll, how come we still get told 6 million died" - which is a fake question or "historians used to say four million died at Auschwitz - they are backing down on their claims, partially because of heroic denier efforts" (who can forget David Irving's ridiculous "battleship Auschwitz" 'speech'?): But e.g. Raul Hilberg thought just over 5 million died overall, just over a million of Auschwitz in 1961, and thought basically the same when died this year (RIP Mr Hilberg). Significantly, Holocaust deniers already know this, but keep raising the same 'question'. If the media should apologise for getting it wrong, shouldn't Holocaust deniers apologise for being wilfully deceitful?

Quote:
Historians!......don't make me laugh

Yet you put your faith in David Cole? What makes him so reliable and instantly believable?
Like in any field, some historians are brilliant, some are rubbish.
But you may as well say:
Chemists!...don't make me laugh
Astronomers!...don't make me laugh
Philosophers!...don't make me laugh
Sociologists!...don't make me laugh
and so on.
What - specifically - makes the study of history so worthless?
Raul Hilberg started working on the destruction of the European Jews in I think about 1951. The third edition was released in 2003. It's fair to say he spent a bit of time on it. To my excitement, I shall be getting the three volume third edition soon (I only have a 1961 ed. at the moment, which is falling to bits and thus difficult to read). Should I just chuck it in the bin and watch David Cole videos from the 90s instead?

Last edited by Dogsmilk on Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As an aside, Cole once said:

Quote:
Mark Weber’s greatest flaw is that he seems to
concern himself more with the “movement” than with the integrity of his
own work. He might have had a real shot at legitimacy as a historian, but
he’s blown it by sacrificing his integrity for “movement” concerns. For
example, IHR sells the “Protocols of Zion.” Weber freely acknowledges
(privately) that this book is a ridiculous fraud. But he also admits that
it’s one of the consistently best selling books they have. Weber would
like to drop it, but he’s afraid of losing support.

http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people/c/cole.david/ftp.py?people/c/cole .david//interview.0695

Now, either Cole is lying or arch-denier Mark 'I only publish or sell material that's pro-Hitler' Weber is happily selling material he knows to be fraudulent for personal gain.

Which do people reckon it is?

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have been here before on previous threads discussing the holocaust.

And the question I asked here

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=89889&highlight=holo caust#89889

Quote:

Why do you think any of this matters today? What is your strategy or motivation in placing so much emphaisis on the holocaust?

remains unanswered......

The point is the PTB are desperately trying to build up the far right as part of the strategy of tension and to associate 9/11 truth with far-right nut jobs. You surely are all aware of this.

So every time some one posts another tedious thread about the holocaust, I will ask why are you bothering? Until holocaust revisionists who are not nazis put clear water between themselves and the likes of David Duke and the KKK, then I believe the guilt by association is justified.

Take the Iranian conference. Why the * would Mr A invite David Duke former grand wizard of the KKK and white supremacist to appear on a platform to discuss such a controversial subject. It stinks.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's fair point Ian, but I think the answer is often:

"The Jews did 911 and the Jews did 7/7 and the Jews faked the Holocaust and the Jews invented communism and the Jews invented capitalism and the Jews run the world and everything would be great if we could just get rid of these goddam Jews."

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well exactly

I expect this would be the answer from racists and far-right nut jobs (at least in their unguarded moments)

Posts promoting such beliefs automatically earn the poster a ban and their posts are deleted since racists and anti-semites are not welcome here period.

But as we know there is strong evidence to show collusion between the nazis and elements in US and UK banking/business (eg Prescott Bush) and between the nazis and leading zionists at the time. So it is not that I don't think there is not a hidden history to WWII and zionism. It is just that the holocaust is not where I would start in exploring this history and those that do think the holocaust is so damned important need to say why.
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
It's fair point Ian, but I think the answer is often:

"The Jews did 911 and the Jews did 7/7 and the Jews faked the Holocaust and the Jews invented communism and the Jews invented capitalism and the Jews run the world and everything would be great if we could just get rid of these goddam Jews."

That's certainly the case with some major US Truthers.

When I was in Malaysia I got Michael Collins Pipers book on the Kennedy assasination. Needless to say it was the Jews who did it..........
blackbear
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlicetheKurious
Israel won't be included in new genocide probes

HILARY LEILA KRIEGER, Jerusalem Post Correspondent , THE JERUSALEM POST Nov. 14, 2007

The newly formed Genocide Prevention Task Force indicated Tuesday night that it will not be examining whether Israel has committed genocide in the West Bank and Gaza despite earlier statements that it would be addressing the subject.

The task force of prominent former US officials was announced at a press conference earlier Tuesday and will be working over the next year to help the American government best respond to and prevent genocide.

Though one of the co-chairs, former US Defense Secretary William Cohen, originally said that the situation in the West Bank and Gaza would be considered, the task force later clarified that such an inquiry would be beyond the scope of the panel.

"Its task is not to determine which situations, past or present, including the West Bank and Gaza, constitute genocide, but to develop policy recommendations that enable the United States to prevent future genocides from occurring," Cohen, along with co-chair Madeleine Albright, said in a statement issued Tuesday night. ..............

http://mparent7777-2.blogspot.com/2007/11/israel-wont-be-included-in-n ew-genocide.html

AlicetheKurious

And now, she is heading a "genocide prevention task force", along with other zionists. Because whether or not it's "genocide" depends on whether a tiny, exclusive club of zionist crooks and sociopaths decide: "is it good for 'the Jews'?"

If enough Jewish people spoke up to say, "these monsters don't represent us," the zionist elites would be stripped of the fig leaf behind which they hide their bloody crimes, in which they have deliberately made every effort to implicate all Jews. In other words, just as the Israeli occupation soldiers use Palestinian children as "human shields" when they attack the resistance, the zionist elites use the Jewish people as human shields in their criminal activities elsewhere.

http://www.judyandreas.com/archive20.html...Zionism Is Nobody's Friend..

Have you had enough? I have. I am tired of the manipulation. I am tired of watching people fighting; people who should be banding together in a common cause. I am tired of watching Jews and Gentiles being used for the nefarious gains of an extremely dark force. I am tired of watching the targeting and extermination of Muslims. I am tired of watching our rights disappear while the populace falls asleep in front of their televisions. I am tired of hate and dissension. I am tired of helplessness and hopelessness and an immobilized populace. I am tired of watching people throw their hands up in despair.

There are lone voices crying in the wilderness. Are these voices falling upon deaf ears? I urge every person of conscience to speak out. Don't be afraid. We are the many and they are the few. Add your voice to this group until the hushed whispers become a deafening roar.

Are you doubting what I say? Don't take my word, do your own investigation. It's a painful exploration but I truly believe that the balance of this planet hangs on the opening of Jewish eyes. There are many good hearted Jewish people who are being duped along with their Gentile brethren. Much of the world is waking up to the manipulations of the few and it is imperative that Jewish people join them. There is no time to waste. The information is limitless. There is no refuge for Jewish people in Israel. My dear readers, Zionism will not protect you. Zionism will crucify you on a bloody cross of avarice. It is only through a union of Jewish, Christians and Muslims that we will we be able to take back our planet.

Zionism is Nobody's Friend.!
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Dogsmilk and Ian

You could hardly expect me not to bring up the subject of anti-speech legislation given the creation of this section? Conspicuous by its absence, the subject was.

Ian you ask what relevance today. Perhaps you address the question to the wrong person. Why not ask the ADL why it should be a crime to investigate it after all this time. And while your at it, point out that nineeleven is NOT a terrorist site, as 'they' (by implication) claim

http://www.truthnews.us/?p=817

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian, I expressed myself adamantly about the 4 million Auschwitz issue for these reasons:

1) Because an earlier thread used the catch-all terms of abuse that is used against anyone who raises the tricky questions about Zionism or who raise the fact that the media never have discussed certain 'holocaust' issues. Those terms of abuse are 'holocaust-denier' and 'anti-semite'.

I normally make a serious effort to avoid these topics on this site because it can play into the hands of those who want to trash 9/11 truthers.
However does that mean we must sit back and allow these people a field day. This type of empowerment of Zionists is at the very core of our popular political culture. It is why our society is effectively sitting back and saying little or nothing about the foul murder and abuse of innocents that is going on in occupied Palestine.

Yes, it effing is and you know it.

The idea that saying these things is an attack on 'Jews' is also false and this knee-jerk and fearful reaction is a consequence of exactly the kind of propaganda people like me are trying to warn against.

Zionism is the enemy of Jews. Here is a Jewish writer who would agree. His article tells exactly how he believes that 'Jews' are ill-served by Zionism:

http://www.savethemales.ca

Jewish people need to understand what the Zionists have done and are doing to THEM.

2) The holocaust as a tool of empowerment of Zionists (Christians and Jewish) is not a subject that has no bearing on 9/11.

It disgusts me to see many thousands of children per year being taken to Auschwitz for a weekend for 99 quid provided they promise to speak to all their schoolmates about it afterwards. The people who set up, organise and fund this activity are the essentially the same ones who brought us the murder of 3000 people in New York and death of more than a million in Iraq and Afghanistan.
These people do not give a fiddler's *uck about the dead of Auschwitz. In fact they gave the *astard the money that enabled him to do it.
At present these same interests are busy preparing the next holocaust and you and I and our children are in line to play the role of Jews (along with the Jews themselves and everyone else) next time round.

The reason they are happy to subsidise the sending of our children to Auschwitz is so that people like you, Ian, will continue to shut people like me up.

If you ban all use of the terms 'Holocaust-denier' and 'anti-semite' on this site then, fair enough, ban comments like mine as well.

If you are only prepared to intervene on one side of this argument then it is just too bad.

Frankly I am sick of these kind of exchanges but, nevertheless, cannot bear to suffer endless Zionist propaganda on this site, of all places, when every other corner of our sorry society is saturated with the stuff.

Has anyone out there got a ****ing brain-cell?

If after some long struggle we win the argument to the point where a new public Inquiry into 9/11 is held will you be comfortable with allowing the Zionist PTB to carry it out.
You may say it is not wise to raise this issue on this site but don't, for God's sake, say that it is not an issue.......and if no speaks about it (which, by and large, they don't....having been effectively conditioned by the 'holocaust religion'), how is anyone to know that it is an issue?
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I get a bit sick of these exchanges, too.

In a world where people all over the place are struggling for free speech, in Turkey, China, Saudi Arabia etc, it's always poor, poor Holocaust deniers we should be feeling sorry for. Again and again it comes up. It's particularly ironic when the neo-Nazis among them start whining about free speech.

In a world where child labour is endemic, where Western backed dictatorships rule over impoverished populations on bothy sides of the Pacific, where massacres take place largely outside of the view of TV cameras, again and again Israel is the only country on earth doing bad things. The same posters again and again post endless diatribes about Israel. Has anyone heard of Indonesia? Somalia? Rwanda? How about the foul muder of innocents going on in West Papua. Whoops, sorry! No Jews! Move along there!

No offense, kbo, but I fail to see how sending kids to visit Auschwitz has got anything to do with anything. Sending teenagers on some school trip is hardly like that freaky cinema where they strap you in that chair in a clockwork orange no matter what your beliefs on 'the truth'. "Oh nooo! The kids are being taught genocide is a bad thing! It's the NWO in action! The-they'll all become brainwashed drones of the (ahem) Zionists!" And Zionist propaganda my arse. On this site, if you so much as pointed out an ordinary Israeli might have feelings too if their kid got blown up by a suicide bomber you'd get called ten kinds of Zionist shill. Plenty of people here think I'm a Zionist propagandist because I don't think the Jews run the world in a Henry Ford stylee and think the Holocaust happened.
Sometimes round here it's like Houston Stewart Chamberlain rose from the dead and started raising an army.

Btw - has anyone decided how they feel about David Cole lying to them yet? Shall I point out some more lies?

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, people think you are a zionist apologist as evidenced by most of what you have posted
your aparant inability to see issues in a non blinkered way

ps: why not send school kids to visit the Israeli apartheid wall INSTEAD?
And see the killing fields and Palestinian concentration camps.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:

No offense, kbo, but I fail to see how sending kids to visit Auschwitz has got anything to do with anything.

Really? You don't strike me as the stupid type.

Don't try and label people with your 'Jew-hater' filth, you creep....or try and make out there is someone here whining for sympathy.

I was never the slightest bit pro-active in politics until I came across the truth of 9/11.

It is now obvious to me that the criminals who are behind this are the moneylending and corporate elite who have created and funded wars over the years and are behind, one way or the other, most of the important action that affects our lives.
That the mass-media are keeping society misinformed by lying on behalf of these criminals is also obvious.....so too that these powers promote Zionism and use it as a divide-and-rule tool against humanity at large.

These moneylending powers decide which countries eat and which starve. By the privelege we so stupidly afford them, we give them almost Godlike power.

So, much of the suffering of the people you mention, the child labour, the western-backed dictators etc follows directly from the global money system these powers have put in place. The main purpose of this system is to serve their interests.

Those few whose hands are in control of money creation are the real cause of our most serious woes.

It seems to me that their main tools are: their overwhelming influence on the mass media and the education system, bought politicians, freemasonry and other secret societies, the secret services and Zionism........but most of all the power of money creation itself and the ability that gives them to accumulate more wealth and power and to manipulate markets.

If raising these issues, that really are at the root of the poverty and vicious exploitation that is a global obscenity...and that also are at the root of our own psychic and spiritual dysfunction....if mentioning such things are offensive to you because there is the word Zionism in the middle of the sentence so you imagine in your own fevered mind that someone out there is just a nanometre away from revealing the truth about themselves and their world-view.

....that it's all about the Joos, the Joos....

....then *uck you and your Zionist mates Dogsmilk.

Their tactics are yours also. It is only a shame that these smears are so thoroughly effective.

As regards the evidence you direct me to.....I trust nothing now unless I know who has funded research and what their likely agenda is.....you say David Cole's documentary is b*llocks. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. I would now tend to trust him more than the BBC, knowing their record on the subject, though admittedly that might be stupid and wrong of me. Do you like being lied to, by the way?.....anyway the truth of the holocaust is now a secondary issue compared to what the story is being used to promote.

Let's hope that one outcome of this promotion is not an attack by Israel on Iran followed by our nuking of Iran in response to their counter attack on Israel. Followed by full-on world word as China intervenes.....eh?
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am well aware of how the ADL lobby is desperately trying to associate 9/11 with anti-semitism and terrorism. I am also well versed in MOSSAD / Israeli state terrorism. This is why I advise so strongly to leave the holocaust alone because the holocaust revisionist community is playing straight into the zionists/ADL's hands.

Indeed there is every reason to see the whole holocaust revisionist/far-right scene as deeply infiltrated by the ADL / the powers of darkness: opposames. Which in effect is the point you make originally Rodin. That the KKK is useful and controlled front to associate holocaust revision with more extreme holocaust denial with white supremacist lunacy. And in this point I suspect you are right. Just as there is considerable evidence of the security services infiltrating and influencing for their own ends (strategy of tension) groups such as combat 18 and the bnp they probably have infiltrated US far right.

My point is as soon as the nazi holocaust is brought up it automatically gets associated with far-right nazi nut jobs for the simple reason that far-right nazi nut jobs are interetsed in the holocaust. And more often than not they are revisiting the holocaust because they are actually apologists for hitler and his anti-jewish sickness. And within the holocaust revisionist scene there is no clear separation between nazi and non-nazis so it is understandable if the wider public fail to make this dinction themeselves. A classic case in point is the legitimacy President Ahmedinejad bestowed on David Duke by inviting him to speak at his holocaust conference.

Now if Mr A was serious about exposing the crimes of zionism and the state of Israel and the duplicity of the west, he would surely have been better not inviting a former KKK grand wizard and instead focus on

1) the current ongoing terrorism against the palestinians
2) USS Liberty
3) The collusion of elements of the west and zionist leaders with Hitler
4) The cover-up of the dancing israeli's on 9/11 and so forth

The history of the holocaust only needs revisiting ONCE there is widespread understanding of the west/zionist collusion with nazis and terrorists against the wider interests of jewish people.

For me what is far more interesting is not tedious debates about the actual number of jewish deaths but the game that the PTB are playing of associating all opposition groups whether they are on the left or right with

1) irrationality
2) racism/anti-semitism
3) terrorism

This article is an absolute classic written by Dave Rich for a HMG funded think tank. It in effect equates the BBC's excellent panorama programme on the neo-cons with anti-semitism and combat 18. We need to wake up to this tactic and make every effort to safeguard legitimate criticism of Israel, the neo-con warmongers and the 9/11 cover-up from being associated with the far right.

http://www.axt.org.uk/HateMusic/essay_rich_barriers.htm

Last edited by ian neal on Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be a worthy debate if we had all been subject to decades of Muslim dominated media influence.

It would be a worthy debate if we were subject to laws made by MPs who we never even knew, were Friends of Iran.

It would be a worthy debate only if those decision makers were funded by the Iraq / Iran / Syria / Lebanon Lobby.

It would be worthy of debate if our Muslim elite were engaging in a pogrom against their traditional enemies.

It would be worthy of debate if we had a Muslim Genocide Day in our schools.

If we had an Armenian Genocide Day in our schools.

If we had a American Indian / Aboriginal / Palestinian / Christian / Buddhist / Sikh / Russian / Mongolian / Greek / Persian / British / Queer / Gypsy / Chinese / Everyone-All-Inclusive Genocide Day in our schools.

It would be a worthy debate also, only if, few knew who the Muslims of influence actually were.

It would be a worthy debate if Islam could only be expressed, safely, as a political pseudonym.

And, of course, it would only be a worthy debate if we could be imprisoned for questioning any of, or any part of, any of all that.

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "documentary" evidence dogsmilk presents and uses as a stick to beat those that deny any exists is actually nothing more than speculative inference.

We are supposed to take as conclusive evidence a document which implies (to the author) false shower heads and a gas tight door were fitted to a chamber.

Quote -

"This inventory indicates that the equipment installed for “Leichenkeller 1 / Corpse cellar [morgue] 1” included:

· “1 gasdichte Tür / 1 gas-tight door,” AND
· “14 Brausen / 14 showers”,

two items that are strictly INCOMPATIBLE with one another. This incompatibility constitutes the fundamental proof, ."

The logic is this - the gas tight door speaks for itself and the shower heads were obviously dummy, intended to mislead those to be gassed of the real intention.

Obviously it far from "constitutes the fundamental proof" of anything and if that is the best documentary evidence that can be presented then dogsmilk's arrogance is false or unjustified.

The Germans were meticulous with their documentation of every aspect of the war machine. So much so that the fact no documentation has come to light other than such a flimsy speculative paper that dogsmilk sets so much store by would strongly suggest that it was not documented because it did not happen.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
I am well aware of how the ADL lobby is desperately trying to associate 9/11 with anti-semitism and terrorism. I am also well versed in MOSSAD / Israeli state terrorism. This is why I advise so strongly to leave the holocaust alone because the holocaust revisionist community is playing straight into the zionists/ADL's hands.

Indeed there is every reason to see the whole holocaust revisionist/far-right scene as deeply infiltrated by the ADL / the powers of darkness: opposames. Which in effect is the point you make originally Rodin. That the KKK is useful and controlled front to associate holocaust revision with more extreme holocaust denial with white supremacist lunacy. And in this point I suspect you are right. Just as there is considerable evidence of the security services infiltrating and influencing for their own ends (strategy of tension) groups such as combat 18 and the bnp they probably have infiltrated US far right.

My point is as soon as the nazi holocaust is brought up it automatically gets associated with far-right nazi nut jobs for the simple reason that far-right nazi nut jobs are interetsed in the holocaust. And more often than not they are revisiting the holocaust because they are actually apologists for hitler and his anti-jewish sickness. And within the holocaust revisionist scene there is no clear separation between nazi and non-nazis so it is understandable if the wider public fail to make this dinction themeselves. A classic case in point is the legitimacy President Ahmedinejad bestowed on David Duke by inviting him to speak at his holocaust conference.

Now if Mr A was serious about exposing the crimes of zionism and the state of Israel and the duplicity of the west, he would surely have been better not inviting a former KKK grand wizard and instead focus on

1) the current ongoing terrorism against the palestinians
2) USS Liberty
3) The collusion of elements of the west and zionist leaders with Hitler
4) The cover-up of the dancing israeli's on 9/11 and so forth

The history of the holocaust only needs revisiting ONCE there is widespread understanding of the west/zionist collusion with nazis and terrorists against the wider interests of jewish people.

For me what is far more interesting is not tedious debates about the actual number of jewish deaths but the game that the PTB are playing of associating all opposition groups whether they are on the left or right with

1) irrationality
2) racism/anti-semitism
3) terrorism

This article is an absolute classic written by Dave Rich for a HMG funded think tank. It in effect equates the BBC's excellent panorama programme on the neo-cons with anti-semitism and combat 18. We need to wake up to this tactic and make every effort to safeguard legitimate criticism of Israel, the neo-con warmongers and the 9/11 cover-up from being associated with the far right.

http://www.axt.org.uk/HateMusic/essay_rich_barriers.htm

Yes. You are right Ian.......but it is a catch 22 situation and it is hateful to find oneself wriggling in this net.

I'm sorry if I was offensive towards you. You are a decent man.

Also, possibly, Dogsmilk did not mean to be rude and accusatory and I over-reacted.

I think I've had enough of this kind of activity for a while. Too much darkness.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just for the record kbo, I wasn't trying to insinuate you personally are some kind of Jew-hater - apologies if that's how I came across.
But nevertheless, the "Zionist mates" stuff comes - "You're either with us or you're with the Zionists" is how it runs a lot round here. Do you really, really think Israel and Zionism are the only things worth being concerned about? I proved my own point - suggest Israel isn't the be all and end all and suddenly you're a Zionist! Newsflash comin' - Henry Makow is no more authoritative the the sun (god I've seen some nonsense on his website) and David Cole is about as reliable as the sunday sport. If you trust David Cole more than the BBC, then it's up to you if you want to delude yourself you're at some kind of 'cutting edge' by choosing to believe 'arguments' nobody with a rudimentary knowledge of the subject took seriously ten years ago. I already showed you one place he lied, but those lies are better aren't they? Why waste time researching a subject when some nice man on TV can put all the pieces together for you? It's not evil NWO TV, so...it must be true!

You're right about powers deciding who lives and dies, who starves etc. That's been around for a loooooong time. Zionism is not very old. In the 1930s it was a small movement with very little power and pretty paltry support in European Jewish communities. The child labour etc was very much with us in the industrial revolution - it just got shipped abroad after through long and bitter struggle our forefathers won us some rights (Though some would have you believe those socialists were evil and were actually being run by the Jews). Whereas back in the day there were black slaves, now they don't even have to provide food and shelter for the slaves, just a well below poverty 'wage'. But this forum rarely sees rants against labour conditions in Indonesia or Vietnam - it's not Israel, it's not Zionists, so it can f*ck off. (except for the "Jews rule the world" mob who have that answer for everything). The banking system wasn't created by Zionists - in this country at least, Quakers have as much to do with it as anyone and I don't blame any Quakers I meet for it.
I don't care about people talking about Zionism - I'm not a fan of the Israeli state myself. I just don't think it's the one and only issue. And that's enough to make you 'pro-Zionist' for some. If we attack Iran, it will have f*ck all to do with 'Zionism' as opposed to a reckless and darkly rational struggle to secure and control dwindling resources, ostensibly for 'our' benefit. Which do you really think is more important - control of oil or the Jewish homeland? 'Zionism' has just become a bogeyman like 'the terrorists' where people don't even know what they're saying any more. The 'zionists' are all out to run the world like 'the terrorists' want to take our freedoms. Pardon me for thinking the world is an inestimably more complex place than some simplistic manichean demaraction of 'the zionists'=bad, everyone else=good.
Come to think of it, Im actually glad children are being taken to Auschwitz. Hopefully, they'll develop an interest and read up on it, inoculating themselves from being bamboozled by neo-Nazi inspired bullsh!t.
You accuse me of smears, but just take the time to research the Holocaust denial scene. Not exclusively, but you find the far right all over the place.
Why people who are cynical about the PTB think that stuff they see on the net is somehow gospel is a constant source of bemusement to me.

Brian - Actually there's plenty more where that came from and the Nazis may have documented their war machine, but to say they therefore thoroughly documented deliberate genocide is not logical and is simply an assumption on your part, particularly as it is not known exactly what documentation was destroyed in the face of the Allied advance. We know the Nazis talked in coded language (it constantly amazes me that people expect the Nazis to be have been writing "secret memo- Herr Himmler, today ve haff gassed many Jews". It's like expecting to find a report entitled "top secret plan to blow up the twin towers and blame it on OBL" in the Pentagon basment), but we know of at least highly suggestive exceptions like in the 'gassing cellar' document and Himmler's handwritten note in his telephone log. and stuff like the Holfe memo which Irving recently pissed his Nazi chums off by backing. Mind you, Himmler's Poznan speech was fairly explicit. With a bit of luck, you'll wheel out the hilarious denier 'debunking' of that for my entertainment.

But ok then - what is your explanation for the presence of dummy shower heads and a gas tight door in a crematorium building that numerous eyewitnesses said (prior to discovery of said documents) was used for gassings? The Nazis, after all, didn't just alter buildings for a laugh did they? Answer that, and we can add more and see how the whole big picture stacks up.

Last edited by Dogsmilk on Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Also, possibly, Dogsmilk did not mean to be rude and accusatory and I over-reacted.

Reciprocated. I am often rude and sarcastic on the internet and I don't (usually!) mean to upset people. I'm much more polite in real life!

brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk, it is not for me to speculate as to the purpose of the showers or gas tight doors. I could say for example that the chamber obviously had dual uses - EG for showering or decontamination. The point is though the document proves absolutely nothing and shows how desperate the anti revisionists are.

Like the Holfe memo it tells us nothing regards extermination yet you wave that now like it is of some import. Why?

You say Himmler's Poznan speech was pretty specific after saying the Germans used code. Could you be specific about Himmlers specificity or was he using code as well?

Your - "The Nazis, after all, didn't just alter buildings for a laugh did they?"

- only demonstrates what you want to convey, nothing else. Buildings are altered for all sorts of practical reasons be it by Nazis or others.

My approach to this is to learn, yours is to convince. You are not making a good job of it as far as I am concerned.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just learned the KKK are a Masonic group, and we know who they are in bed with. As I suspected a false flag operation.

On another, PROVEABLE holocaust...

Sever Plocker writes

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

The comments are always interesting. I do not think most Jews know this stuff, and if they did they would likely be as horrified as us. Maybe moreso.

PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
I just learned the KKK are a Masonic group, and we know who they are in bed with.

Do we?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: