FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You want to find out the REAL 9/11 Truth?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Veronica
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: You want to find out the REAL 9/11 Truth? Reply with quote

OK … you can do some 9/11 Research of your own?

All we have left is the evidence contained in the various videos WHICH ARE PURPORTED TO HAVE BEEN taken at the time.

So, you can scan them and look for all the ‘anomalies’ THAT YOU –WILL- FIND.

Loads of stuff is posted on GoogleVideo & YouTube.

Killtown was kind enough to collect every ‘known’ copy of every 9/11 Video on his own site … so there is PLENTY of material to work with.
http://killtown.911review.org/2nd-hit.html

(You may notice that Killtown puts the word ‘plane’ between quotes because, like me, he knows that there was no plane. Like me, he also knows that it was no ‘hologram’ … but a CGI [Computer-Generated-Insert]. Obviously he has looked at his collection very closely. If you scrutinise the collection yourself, you will come to the same conclusions. You do not need to be a geek. You do not need a load of ‘telecine techo-babble’. You just need your own eyes, and your commonsense.).

How do you examine this material closely?

Well … you need to look Frame-by-Frame.

Here is the ‘kit’ you will need (it’s all free)

VDownloader will create an local AVI of any video from YouTube or GoogleVideo.
http://tanbir.wordpress.com/2006/05/26/vdownloader-02-download-videos- from-youtube-google-video-and-grinvi/
(The MPEG option doesn’t work too well for me … but the AVI option works fine. All you do is to Paste the GoogleVideo or YouTube URL into the URL Box, click “Download” and wait).

Then you need to examine your local AVI Frame-by-Frame.

VirtualDub accomplishes this, but you need to download & install the Video for Windows (VFW) Codecs first of all:
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/K_Lite_Codec_Pack.htm
… will get you the Codecs you need. (When installing, let IT choose those to install)

VirtualDub can be obtained via:
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Video/Video-Editors/VirtualDub -MPEG2.shtml

That’s all you will need.

(Don’t forget to post all the anomalies you WILL UNDOUBTEDLY find. You will find yourself writing ‘No-planes’ Research articles in no time flat).

Happy hunting!

Here is an example of what you will find (please note that *not all* detected anomalies are necessarily considered significant. Although they may be. It takes thought & careful consideration to decide)

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YOu2Qy0A0s

Loads of ‘anomalies’ in this one, some we are currently working on. One which we noticed – WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT BE SIGNIFICANT – is this one, between Frames 13331 and 13337 … where the ‘Aspect Ratio’ of the video seems to change. You would NOT see this under normal viewing. Whether or not it is significant is currently debatable … but this video – from end to end – is chock-full of anomallies … which means that ‘things were not quite the way they seem’.

In detail:

Notice that only some "pieces" of the picture move. It looks like a diagonal slice of the top right corner of WTC2 moves, while the rest stays put?

13331-13332 Dramatic smoke shift in front of top floors of WTC2
13333-13334 WTC1 and top right diagonal slice of WTC2 move up.
13334-13335 WTC1 and top right diagonal slice of WTC2 move back down
13335-13336 WTC1 and WTC2 move down, except for top right diagonal slice of WTC2
13336-13337 WTC1 and WTC2 move back up.

The other reason for pointing you to this video is because it also contains the ‘nose-out’ of the back end of WTC2 after the cartoon has hit the front face. I’ll leave to find that. Notice how the fragile aluminium ‘nose’ of this ‘plane’ has ploughed through TWO steel-framed walls, and who knows how many Central Columns … and yet still emerges in a completely recognisable shape. ONLY A CARTOON CAN DO THAT.

Veronics
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veronica, here's a genuine question that I wonder if you can help me with:

It seems to me common sense that if "no planes: video fakery" is correct, then it is not some images that have to be faked, but every single peice of footage shot from any angle by anyone: there cannot be any genuine footage anywhere if "a fake in the image" holds water

How can no planes theory succesfully debunk every single image that exists? Do you state that there are no genuine images anywhere?

If not, the only alternative is "an image of a fake": ergo genuine footage of a hologram plane

Or//

That real Planes hit the towers

I am naturally wary of this scenario becuase it also seems to me that, just as "No Planes" theorists can look at anomalous footage and say "Hey look! this peice of footage shows trickery!", by the exact same methods genuine footage could be doctored to make it appear fake: if not all images can be shown to be fake, then this must be the more likely explanation, surely?

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Veronica, I enjoyed your last article, gud stuff.

http://www.veronicachapman.com/links/911TruthYouWantSome.htm

Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veronica wrote:
(You may notice that Killtown puts the word ‘plane’ between quotes because, like me, he knows that there was no plane. Like me, he also knows that it was no ‘hologram’ … but a CGI [Computer-Generated-Insert].

CGI actually stands for computer generated imagery.

Veronica wrote:
You do not need a load of ‘telecine techo-babble’. You just need your own eyes, and your commonsense.).

Otherwise you might just understand why this is nonsense!

Veronica wrote:
Loads of ‘anomalies’ in this one, some we are currently working on. One which we noticed – WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT BE SIGNIFICANT – is this one, between Frames 13331 and 13337 … where the ‘Aspect Ratio’ of the video seems to change. You would NOT see this under normal viewing.

Patently untrue. Widescreen televisions do it all the time when the aspect ratio is set to automatic and the signal aspect ratio changes!

Veronica wrote:
Notice that only some "pieces" of the picture move. It looks like a diagonal slice of the top right corner of WTC2 moves, while the rest stays put?

13331-13332 Dramatic smoke shift in front of top floors of WTC2
13335-13336 WTC1 and WTC2 move down, except for top right diagonal slice of WTC2

Yes, if you watch this video and want to believe in magic, you do not want to understand video technology.

There are two main methods of video compression, one is usually very obvious as it creates 'artifacts' and very visible loss in quality. The other takes samples of the picture which do not move and replicates them on subsequent frames. This method could be seen in early versions of the codec where if a compressed video was started in the middle where there were no previous frame samples to refer to, one would just see a blue screen and the full image would 'break through' as the 'moving pixels' filled the screen.

Like many 9/11 videos posted on the internet, this one looks to have been through the mill. It appears to be a VHS recording and as we are dealing with 2001 this is, in all liklihood, the case. It may well have been compressed more than once and the complicated mess which employing two different methods of compression would create could easily account for any unnatural motion.

Veronica wrote:
The other reason for pointing you to this video is because it also contains the ‘nose-out’ of the back end of WTC2 after the cartoon has hit the front face. I’ll leave to find that. Notice how the fragile aluminium ‘nose’ of this ‘plane’ has ploughed through TWO steel-framed walls, and who knows how many Central Columns … and yet still emerges in a completely recognisable shape. ONLY A CARTOON CAN DO THAT.

The nose cone of the plane, a Boeing 767-200 (series) was very likely made of carbon fibre (fiber) and as stated elsewhere, could have contained depleted uranium ballast as this was a common practice by Boeing until the 1980's. The 767-200 (series) was first produced in 1978.

Finally, the clip to which you post a link has several eye witness accounts of the first impact. As this was not shown on live television (a fact which has been used to question certain statements by George Bush), they must have seen the incident 'in real life'. Presumably, the same technology you believe in was used in both impacts, so how do you account for these witnesses. Or were they plants in the audience?
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
so how do you account for these witnesses. Or were they plants in the audience?

Did F77 hit the Pentagon because witnesses said so?

Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, but nobody is suggesting that nothing hit the Pentagon. There is a big difference between making a mistaken aircraft identification and seeing something that wasn't even there.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good response flamesong, I'm getting really sick of people (shills) pushing the no planes theory as it is obviously balls. The truth about the 911 is simply those building were brought down by CD. As soon as you tell people the theory it hit's them. Then give them a DVD and they're on the blower as soon as they've watched it say OMG.

All this shilling about no planes mini nukes etc is just an invention to muddy the water and ultimately discredit the community and the truth movement as a whole. But I very much doubt anybody here (!!) believes the no planes theory. As I've said before such posts should be deleted or at least locked.

This will be my last comment on the no planes theory, at least for a while, as it's balls! Rolling Eyes

Briaman
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
flamesong wrote:
so how do you account for these witnesses. Or were they plants in the audience?

Did F77 hit the Pentagon because witnesses said so?

A more pertinent question would be "Does a few 'odd' pixels in a low quality digital video constitute irrefutable proof that the Pentagon was not struck by Flight 77". Some technical knowledge relating to digital video might be useful when answering that.

TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stop the bullsh1t.

noone with any sense is buying it

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
Good response flamesong, I'm getting really sick of people (shills) pushing the no planes theory as it is obviously balls. The truth about the 911 is simply those building were brought down by CD. As soon as you tell people the theory it hit's them. Then give them a DVD and they're on the blower as soon as they've watched it say OMG.

All this shilling about no planes mini nukes etc is just an invention to muddy the water and ultimately discredit the community and the truth movement as a whole. But I very much doubt anybody here (!!) believes the no planes theory. As I've said before such posts should be deleted or at least locked.

This will be my last comment on the no planes theory, at least for a while, as it's balls! Rolling Eyes

Crashing planes into a building full of explosives a bit risky no?

What if they missed and the myth of burning fuel bringing them down would be redundant no?

The admin say we're allowed to discuss 'no big boeings' without abuse thanks.

Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:

A bit rich...

What did you call me?
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
Ally wrote:

A bit rich...

What did you call me?

I'd rather not discuss your insulting PMs in public thanx.

Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Veronica

I have to question your 'anomalies'. In fact, I was so surprised at your arguments that I had to sign up to explain this.

Quote:

3331-13332 Dramatic smoke shift in front of top floors of WTC2

The link is to a Youtube video. The video you specify is 15 frames-per-second(fps).

Assuming that the video, being from the USA, was shot for NTSC, the source would have been 29.97 fps.

Depending on the conversion done by the uploader, and then the conversion done by YouTube to create the flash video, it will most likely be encoded in 'quazi' frames. That is, it will skip frames. In this case, it will skip 14.97 frames for every second of video. Depending on the conversions and transcoders used, it is most likely that the skipped frames are not spaced out evenly, but are skipped at the end of each second of video, therefore you have 15 real frames, and then 14.97 missed frames, then the next 15 real frames etc.

In addition, to explain how the frames are next to each other with separate anomalies, this is quite obvious.

The I frames in the uploader's original file might be at frequency of every 20 frames for example. When YouTube transcodes it, there is nothing to say thet their I frames are evenly matched with the uploaded video's I frames. I would guess that YouTube inserts many more P and B frames into the video than where there originally (this is to further compress the video). Is it not conceivable therefore that the anomalies occur because of the different spacing of the I, P and B frames. The I frames will be based on predictive frames from the original video sometimes, and other I frames may be based on I frames. If there were 0.7 I frames for every 1 I frame in the original, this would explain the anomalies clearly.

To try to make such bold claims from low-resolutions, drop-frame, highly compressed video is almost as absurd as the Official 9/11 Commission Report.

Also, if there were no aeroplanes, why would the perpetrators go to the trouble of creating CGI aircraft on all videos... even home camcorders etc. which would be open to scrutiny when they could just fly real aircraft into the buildings? If they're going to kill nearly 3000 in the building, why would they worry about killing a few more who are on-board the jet?

In fact, it would be more realistic that these type of claims are brought to the community by the perpetrators in order to make the more scientific truth-seekers seem loony. Now there's a conspiracy theory for you!
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Want to know the REAL truth? Stop peddling this nonsense as truth for one and get campaigning on the real issues. There only seem to be about 5 or 6 people on this forum who support this rubbish and the majority of them don't seem to have the expertise to even explain it so god nkows how they understand it?
nomore
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One more thing...

...take a look at this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0Qu6eyyr4c

Where's the trickery?
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nomore wrote:

Also, if there were no aeroplanes, why would the perpetrators go to the trouble of creating CGI aircraft on all videos... even home camcorders etc. which would be open to scrutiny when they could just fly real aircraft into the buildings? If they're going to kill nearly 3000 in the building, why would they worry about killing a few more who are on-board the jet?

what if the plane missed?

You opened this new account just to bash people?

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: no-planes Reply with quote

Question for Ally, Veronica etc,

One that NEVER gets answered (by the NPT's anyway)

Explain how the holes in the buildings were faked?

President Eisenhower 1961
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veronica - you are a breath of fresh air to this forum

These plane huggers are really dim
nomore
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
nomore wrote:

what if the plane missed?

You opened this new account just to bash people?

No, I opened the account to debate. Claims should be backed up with facts, or evidence. I'm trying to show that there is a very real, very frequent technical basis for the video anomalies.

If the planes missed, they could fly a pattern to get another angle of attack... which was possible since the only two scrambled fighter jets were out in the Atlantic!
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: no-planes Reply with quote

Snowygrouch wrote:
Question for Ally, Veronica etc,

One that NEVER gets answered (by the NPT's anyway)

Explain how the holes in the buildings were faked?

This has been aswered before Snowy

EXPLOSIVES are well capable of blowing holes
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Veronica - you are a breath of fresh air to this forum

These plane huggers are really dim

You seem to know f all about most of this, are insulting to other posters and regularly start divisive threads, I, for one, questiion your motives. The only evidence you show is heavily compressed video footage that can be easily debunked and you call others dim?

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
flamesong wrote:
Ally wrote:

A bit rich...

What did you call me?

I'd rather not discuss your insulting PMs in public thanx.

There are no insults in any message I have sent you. Why lie about this?

Surely you mean you'd rather people did not see your insults:
Ally wrote:
Bullshi*t Alf, just sat here wathcing V 4 Vendetta and it made realise some thing else, ur a poinsous twat, thnk I forgot about themniot that your retur Tell you what tho if you embarked on a revoltng rain

You still haven't explained what the latter part was supposed to mean.

And I suppose you would rather people did not read your threats of violence either, eh?
Ally wrote:
- don't ever contact me again fatmat unless you want me to come round your house and give you a serious bitch slapping.

It seems that you need to hide within the folds of the moderators' skirt when it suits you but when you verbally abuse people who are trying to defend themselves against your defamatory accusation, insults are acceptable.

Get a grip, Ally!

Dump this rubbish about video trickery and have a bit of decorum otherwise you can hardly blame people for thinking ill of you.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for those kind words Andy

Yep your absolutely right i know F*uck all, but I have the right to make comments as does everybody else

But Ally knows a lot more about it than you as does Veronica

The no planes debate seems to be the one that everybody is trying to suppress - WHY IS THAT?

I have my suspicions that you are a FRAUD
nomore
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, download this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0Qu6eyyr4c

View the video frame by frame to where you can see the aeroplane just before it hits the building.

You will see that there appears to be a ghost plane if the look at the wings etc. This could be explained as an interlaced video being converted to a progressive scan video... however, a few frames on, there are three planes. This is classic artifacting from multiple transodings as I explained in my preliminary forum post.

In addition, this seems to be a rarely seen angle. If you apply a highpass, or edge detection filter in some video editing software (I used final-cut express) and advence slowly through the frames, you can see where the impacts causes material from the building to be blasted out. There is no nose cone visible as far as I can tell in this video.

In addition, the very large majority of projectiles coming from the building are from the exit point, not the entry point which shows the explosion had inertia in that direction.

Therefore I counter the point that the holes were caused by explosives.

However, I do believe that the building was demolished with the help of explosives.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe if its proponents could reproduce this hologram/blue screen technology at an agreed time and place we could move on.

We can ask William Rodrigues when he comes over end of this month for his well informed opinion.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Thank you for those kind words Andy

Yep your absolutely right i know F*uck all, but I have the right to make comments as does everybody else

The no planes debate seems to be the one that everybody is trying to suppress - WHY IS THAT?

I have my suspicions that you are a FRAUD

You can make comments but calling anyone who doesn't agree with you as dim is not really needed. As you admit you don't know f all then why are you so sure of yourself, just because Ally and Veronica say so? You seem to have copied his aggresive posting style anyway. I have researched this 'no 7x7' stuff and I'm afraid I find the arguments against it are much stronger. I suggest you do the same and speak with people who have a very strong knowledge of video techniques. If more convincing evidence comes up then I may change my mind. This is the case with most posters here. Why not find some more evidence rather than reposting stuff that we've all seen before and not believed then. I really couldn't care less if you think I'm a fraud or not.

nomore
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

Do you care to back-up that statement with references? It is pure conjecture, just as these "no-plane" theories are. Good investigators find evidence, backed up with expert testomony. I have not seen any evidence or expert testomony for the "no-plane" theory. I have seen evidence to the contrary however...
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: I`m so dim......durrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Reply with quote

Wrong, neither you nor anyone else has EVER explained the holes in the buildings in any sort of rational way (unless, errrrrr it WAS a plane).

Instead you insult people and avoid it like the plague.

Oh lets take a walk down "sanity alley" shall we:

1: Hundreds of eye witnesses saw jet liners hit
2: There are dozens of photos of debris
3: Smoking jet engines were found
4: Plane shaped holes were made in the buildings
5: Massive fireballs occured when the fuel ignited
6: Dozens of survivors smelled jet fuel
7: Several amateur cameras caught the planes on film
8: There are numerous videos of people pointing at the second plane on its way in

If it looks like a spade, works like a spade, has a handle on one end, has a flat metal blade on the other end.........it probably IS a spade.

A lesson that some people here could well do with learning.

I`d ban the lot of you tomorrow if it was down to me. Not because of "covering up the truth..........ooooooooooohhhhh" but because the whole thing is so bloody ridiculous I cant even belive ANYONE gives it the time of day.

In fact an even better idea, I think this site should have a "no-planes" section like critics corner so we can control the piffle.

I hope you realise the damage youve all collectively done to this forum and our campaign is FAR more than any of the JREF lot.

But I rather suspect you know that perfectly well

Would be nice if site admin realised that too.

President Eisenhower 1961
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snowy

Please explain why EXPLOSIVES could NOT have made the plane shape holes?
nomore
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Please explain why EXPLOSIVES could NOT have made the plane shape holes?

Why don't you explain what kind of explosives would cause the type of masssive fuel burning that can be seen?

What locations would the explosives have to be positioned at?

How many TNT tons would be required?

How is it possible to create direction and extreme velocity which appears to match the trajectory of the aircraft?

Wouldn't explosives of that amount of power spread spherically, e.g. vertically, in addition to horizontally? If not, then provide reference to explosives with that much power which can be fired and controlled for direction.

Last edited by nomore on Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: