FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rant - Bin Laden film - is it him?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Rant - Bin Laden film - is it him? Reply with quote

CTists - here's the chance to state your case.

Fire away.

ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since you initiated the topic maybe you'd like to venture forward with your reasons for believing the authenticity of the video?

"Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither" --Benjamin Franklin--

ZUCO
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZUCO wrote:
Since you initiated the topic maybe you'd like to venture forward with your reasons for believing the authenticity of the video?

It's being initiated on behalf of a 9/11 Truther or two, who are strangely reluctant to do so themselves.

ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's some of the reasons why people think it's fake:

He's wearing a gold ring which is strictly forbidden under Islamic law.

He's writing a note with his right hand when the FBI website says he's left handed.

In the video "Bin Laden" praises two of the "hijackers" but gets their names wrong.

He denies involvement. It seems strange that he would admit to it AND deny it.

Quote:
I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people. Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of a battle. It is the United States, which is perpetrating every maltreatment on women, children and common people of other faiths, particularly the followers of Islam.

http://infowars.net/articles/february2007/190207Osama_tape.htm

http://911review.com/articles/usamah/khilafah.html

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/terrorists/terbinladen.htm

"Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither" --Benjamin Franklin--

ZUCO
Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also...

Bin Laden Expert: Confession Video “Bogus”

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=7246&highlight=exper t

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZUCO wrote:
Here's some of the reasons why people think it's fake:

He's wearing a gold ring which is strictly forbidden under Islamic law.

Like this ? Gesturing with his right hand which bears a ring?

Or is that a fake too?

Maybe the FBI were wrong? Here's some more right-handedness (?)

ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made more than one point. You didn't answer them all. I'll be waiting. Wink

Here's a pic of him waving with his left hand, but like yours, it proves nothing. Anybody can wave or hold a microphone in either hand, writing is a lot trickier.

binladen3T.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  20.39 KB
 Viewed:  492 Time(s)

binladen3T.jpg

ZUCO
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZUCO wrote:
I made more than one point. You didn't answer them all. I'll be waiting. Wink

Here's a pic of him waving with his left hand, but like yours, it proves nothing. Anybody can wave or hold a microphone in either hand, writing is a lot trickier.

Did the cane get there from his left hand?

And here's a right handed way to hold a rifle

Not as simple as it seems, eh?

p.s. I've addressed 2 points - the ring and the left-handedness.

p.p.s please go on defending the murderous b#stard, if that's what you're into.

Leiff

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignutz wrote:
please go on defending the murderous b#stard, if that's what you're into.

You asked us about the fake confession tape and we answered - nobody is defending Bin Laden, so don't get it twisted...

Why does the top Bin Laden expert think the tape is fake?

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leiff wrote:
Ignutz wrote:
please go on defending the murderous b#stard, if that's what you're into.

You asked us about the fake confession tape and we answered - nobody is defending Bin Laden, so don't get it twisted...

Why does the top Bin Laden expert think the tape is fake?

Dunno. Who is he, by the way?

I've just watched the whole thing for the first time. At 46:00 or so, there's OBL looking exactly like OBL, long narrow nose etc. Unfortunately RealPlayer seems to turn screen snaps into a black rectangle when you save the file.
I'll have another try tomorrow, or you could watch the film to the 46:00 area at
http://www.npr.org/news/specials/response/investigation/011213.binlade n.tape.html

Leiff

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Top Bin Laden Expert: The Tapes are Fakes
Kevin Barrett

http://physics911.net/kevinbarrett

As a PhD in Islamic and Arabic Studies, I hate to say this, but I’ll say it anyway. The events of 9/11 had nothing to do with Islam. The war on terror itself is as phony as the latest “Bin Laden tape.” (Guardian 04)

It’s tough to admit because I know on which side my bread is buttered - and dropping Islam from the 9/11 equation is like dropping my bread butter-side-down. The myth that 9/11 had something to do with has poured millions into Arabic and Islamic studies. I finished my PhD in 2005, so all I have to do is keep my eyes in my pocket and my nose to the ground, parrot the party line, and I’ll be on the fast track to tenure.

The trouble is, it’s all based on a big lie. Take the recent “Bin Laden tape,” - please! That voice was no more Bin Laden than it was my late Aunt Corinne from Peoria. I recently helped translate a previously unknown Bin Laden tape, a real one from the early 90’s, back when he was still alive. I know the guy’s flowery religious rhetoric. The recent tape certainly wasn’t him.

The top American Bin Laden expert agrees. Professor Bruce Lawrence, head of Duke University’s Religious Studies Department, has just finished a book of translations of Bin Laden’s speeches. He says the recent tape is a fake and that Bin Laden has been dead for years. (ABC 2004).

Ersatz Bin Laden tapes “verified” by the CIA are nothing new. Every Bin Laden statement since 2001 has been blatantly bogus. The last we heard from the real Bin Laden were the following words recorded by Pakistani journalists: “I stress that I have not carried out this act, which appears to have been carried out by individuals with their own motivation . . . I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks on the United States . . . I had no knowledge of these attacks. . .” (Wiki 2004)

Then, on December 13, 2001, as George Bush was whining about the “outrageous conspiracy theories” that were spreading like wildfire, the first and shoddiest of the “Bin Laden Speaks from the Grave” tapes appeared. The video’s sound and picture quality were horrible. It showed a big guy with a black beard, doing a passable imitation of Bin Laden’s voice, claiming foreknowledge, if not responsibility for the 9/11 attacks and chortling over their success. The trouble was, the big guy was clearly not Bin Laden. He was at least 40 or 50 pounds heavier and his facial features were obviously different. (911Res 2005)

The “Fatty Bin Laden tape” was widely ridiculed and I have yet to meet an informed observer who considers it authentic. (If you haven’t figured this out yet, go back and look at the images from the tape and compare them to other images of Bin Laden.) But the media let the fraud pass without asking the hard questions. Why was the US government waving this blatantly fake “confession” video in our faces?

Perhaps due to the widespread hilarity evoked by Fatty Bin Laden, the next Ousama-from-beyond-the-grave message had no images: It was an audio tape delivered to al-Jazeera in the fall of 2002. The CIA verified it as “authentic,” but ended up with egg on its face when the world’s leading voice identification experts at IDIAP in Switzerland reported that “the message was recorded by an impostor.” (Guardian 2002)

Every Bin Laden message since then has been equally phony. They are released at moments when the Bush regime needs a boost - and the American (mainstream) media go along with the fraud. Remember the bogus Bin Laden tape that made headlines right before the 2004 elections? If you didn’t figure out that it was a CIA-produced commercial for George Bush, I have some great bridges to sell you. Walter Cronkite, bless his heart, opined that Karl Rove was behind that tape. (CNN ) But the rest of the media just kept pretending that the Emperor was clothed.

And the fraud continues. Last week’s [need a date if you don’t want this article to age prematurely] Bin Laden tape has been ridiculed by America’s top Bin Laden expert, yet the US media gamely held its tattered fig leaf over the Emperor’s loins. Professor Lawrence believes that the tape was designed to distract world opinion from the horrific massacre of Pakistani civilians by an errant CIA drone. But it may have another, more sinister purpose: To prepare public opinion for another false-flag 9/11-style attack designed to trigger a US-Israel nuclear attack on Iran. (AC 2005)

As our top Bin Laden expert Professor Lawrence says, the real Bin Laden, who insisted that he had nothing to do with 9/11, has been dead since 2001. The fake messages have been fabricated by al-CIA-duh to support the Bush regime and its phony “war on terror.” It is time for Americans to rise up against the masters of synthetic terror who have been looting the US taxpayer, torching the Constitution, demolishing the economy, and threatening a nuclear Armageddon.

ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm I can't see where you get the idea that I'm defending him, the issue at hand here is the tape. But since you brought it up...even the FBI admits it has NO EVIDENCE linking Bin Laden to 9/11, I'm inclined to feel that this is an indication that such evidence does not exist. Unless you know something I don't know Ignatz?

ZUCO
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZUCO wrote:
Hmm I can't see where you get the idea that I'm defending him, the issue at hand here is the tape. But since you brought it up...even the FBI admits it has NO EVIDENCE linking Bin Laden to 9/11, I'm inclined to feel that this is an indication that such evidence does not exist. Unless you know something I don't know Ignatz?

Agreed to the first. My apologies.

But, yet again, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

That is, the FBI may well have no physical evidence linking OBL to 9/11.
The deposition from KSM at the Moussaoui trial certainly puts OBL at the top of the 9/11 organisation though.

ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

I could site here all day thinking of witty things to say but i'll keep it simple, you talk nonsense! That sentence doesn't mean anything. The reason the FBI have no evidence is because it was a false flag operation. The reason he is not officially wanted in connection with 9/11 is because the FBI can't pin it on him. The only way they coud do it is to fake a video of him confessing. He himself has denied involvement. If he's such a big terrorist you would think he would be boasting about it.

ZUCO
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZUCO wrote:
Quote:
absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

I could site here all day thinking of witty things to say but i'll keep it simple, you talk nonsense! That sentence doesn't mean anything.

Put that sentence into Google and you'll see how wrong you are.
It's fundamental to scientific thought.

But faced with this, you wave your arms around and cry "... nonsense ... it was a false flag operation" as though that carries some inherent weight. It doesn't.

ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the FBI had EVIDENCE of OBL's involvement in 9/11 then he would be wanted for it. He is not, they do not, case closed in my opinion.

RE: the tape, do you not find it strange that experts are saying the confession video is fake?

ZUCO
ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way you still haven't explained to me why he is wearing gold.

ZUCO
Mr-Bridger
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recommend watching Power of nightmares by Adam Curtis, explains why the myth of Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda had to be created.

www.cornwall911truth.info
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZUCO wrote:
By the way you still haven't explained to me why he is wearing gold.

And you haven't explained why a photo I posted earlier, that is clearly OBL, shows him wearing a ring that certainly seems to be gold.

Many "prohibitions" in Islam are, in practice, tolerated. For example a left-handed person will be forgiven for using their left hand for eating. On the other hand they will gain credit in the afterlife (apparently) for learning to use their right hand.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OBL tapes all faked and everyone knows. Therefore purpose of this thread is diversion. Read instead the locked thread below.
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
OBL tapes all faked and everyone knows. Therefore purpose of this thread is diversion. Read instead the locked thread below.

Purpose of thread is to discuss the OBL confession tape.

However, your powerful and carefully thought out argument has won me over. Shall I donate the proceeds from the sale of my black helicopter to the 9/11 truth movement?

pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. How do you know it is a gold ring? Surely not just because some conspiracy website told you to think that.

2. Is it forbidden in Islam to be part of a plot to fly civilian airplanes into buildings full of civilians? Its funny you would think wearing the ring doesn't fit Islamic law, but mass murder of civilians does. Perhaps Osama isn't the shining example of muslim piety you make him out to be.

3. How many books on Osama has your expert written?

4. Are you saying that Osama wouldn't lie?

5. The interview where Osama denies involvement was actually a response to a list of questions submitted via the Taliban. The reporter never actually met or spoke to Osama for the "interview". This all took place before the US attacked Afghanistan when the Taliban was still hoping to prevent US military action. Can you see how, given these circumstances, the interview might not be what it seems?

6. Is the Kevin Barret who says this guy is a "top Bin Laden expert" the same conspiracy theorist Kevin "thermate" Barret who says that it is a "Zionist big lie" that the "Germans hated the jews for no reason"? The same one who thinks Ernst Zundel is someone whose work deserves consideration?

"could it be that ww2 and the extermination of jewish people was planned as a way of creating a race of people who it would be difficult to blame for anything, a cover race for the illuminati?" - a quote NOT from the 'controversial theories' section.
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Technical difficulties now solved.
Some more clips from the same film:

At 0:23

At 10:05

If you want to cherry-pick different OBL noses from that film, the world is your oyster. It's so crappy that at times he loses half of his conk through severe pixellation. At other times it appears much bigger than reality.

Last edited by Ignatz on Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
1. How do you know it is a gold ring? Surely not just because some conspiracy website told you to think that.

Because I have eyes.

Quote:
2. Is it forbidden in Islam to be part of a plot to fly civilian airplanes into buildings full of civilians? Its funny you would think wearing the ring doesn't fit Islamic law, but mass murder of civilians does. Perhaps Osama isn't the shining example of muslim piety you make him out to be.

There is no evidence that he ever did that or planned it. if you have some maybe you should call the FBI because they admit to having NO EVIDENCE.

From the FBI:
Quote:
“The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.”

If the video is real then surely this is evidence that he's confessed, or are they scared the video would be proved to be false in a court of law?

Quote:
3. How many books on Osama has your expert written?

If you're referring to Professor Bruce Lawrence then one book that I know of, maybe more, why is that relevant?

Quote:
5. The interview where Osama denies involvement was actually a response to a list of questions submitted via the Taliban. The reporter never actually met or spoke to Osama for the "interview". This all took place before the US attacked Afghanistan when the Taliban was still hoping to prevent US military action. Can you see how, given these circumstances, the interview might not be what it seems?

It's funny how you question the validity of the interview when considering the circumstances, yet you don't get suspicious when the bush administration is under pressure and they somehow "find" a video during a raid. Do you not see how politically convenient the videos always seem to be?

Quote:
6. Is the Kevin Barret who says this guy is a "top Bin Laden expert" the same conspiracy theorist Kevin "thermate" Barret who says that it is a "Zionist big lie" that the "Germans hated the jews for no reason"? The same one who thinks Ernst Zundel is someone whose work deserves consideration?

I don't know, I didn't mention him, maybe the person who did can answer that question. Or maybe it was rhetorical?

ZUCO
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The image on the right is aspect-corrected from PAL video format.

This is OBL. Unless they're both fakes, of course.

Next subject please ...

pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZUCO wrote:
Because I have eyes.
Ok so you are admitting it is just say so, basically it could be all kinds of different metals.
ZUCO wrote:
There is no evidence that he ever did that or planned it. if you have some maybe you should call the FBI because they admit to having NO EVIDENCE.
FBI wrote:
The transnational Al-Qaeda terrorist network headed by Usama Bin Laden has clearly emerged as the most urgent threat to U.S. interests. The evidence linking Al-Qaeda and Bin Laden to the attacks of September 11 is clear and irrefutable. from http://www.fbi.gov/congress/congress02/watson020602.htm
Wrong again. Now you already know OBL is wanted for other terrorist attacks on civilians. Are you saying that Osama has not been involved in any terrorist attacks or are you saying that terrorist attacks on civilians are not evidence he isn't a devout muslim?
ZUCO wrote:
If you're referring to Professor Bruce Lawrence then one book that I know of, maybe more, why is that relevant?
If you are a "top OBL expert" I would think you'd have something to show for it. Name one book he has written on OBL.
ZUCO wrote:
It's funny how you question the validity of the interview when considering the circumstances, yet you don't get suspicious when the bush administration is under pressure and they somehow "find" a video during a raid. Do you not see how politically convenient the videos always seem to be?
Oh yes political videos with wanted terrorists mocking Bush really help the Republicans a lot. I would find it a little more suspicious if everyone, or actually anyone, in the video had spoken up about fake OBL. Didn't they notice at the time? Were they all fake too? Did they all have the wrong sized noses? What about subsequent confessions - can you comment on nose size in those? Why is nobody in Al Queda denying the validity of the video?

The fact is there is no way to make a coherent argument for OBL being fake in that video and nobody jumping up to deny it. Whereas the idea that OBL would deny and then confess is quite simple - he lied until their was no point in denying it anymore, or the Taliban lied for him to save their own skins. Only in the conspiracy world does a ridiculously complicated theory which makes nowhere near as much sense take precedence over a simple theory which makes perfect sence. Only in loony land does a written response to questions received from a third party take precedence over a videotaped confession.
ZUCO wrote:
I don't know, I didn't mention him, maybe the person who did can answer that question. Or maybe it was rhetorical?
I do indeed know the answer, but I wonder if the cut and paste conspiracy theorist does?
"could it be that ww2 and the extermination of jewish people was planned as a way of creating a race of people who it would be difficult to blame for anything, a cover race for the illuminati?" - a quote NOT from the 'controversial theories' section.
ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ok so you are admitting it is just say so, basically it could be all kinds of different metals.

How many metals do you know that are gold in colour? If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, the chances are...it's a duck!!

Quote:
Wrong again. Now you already know OBL is wanted for other terrorist attacks on civilians. Are you saying that Osama has been involved in any terrorist attacks or are you saying that terrorist attacks on civilians are not evidence he isn't a devout muslim?

How am I wrong exactly? there is NO EVIDENCE as they said, your quote means nothing unless backed up with some substance. He wasn’t involved in 9/11 and unless you have some kind of proof I suggest you close that whole in your face.

Quote:
If you are a "top OBL expert" I would think you'd have something to show for it. Name one book he has written on OBL.

Here's the book I know about from Professor Bruce Lawrence: Messages to the World: The Statements of Osama Bin Laden, so in answer to your statement that he should have something to show for it, indeed he does.

Quote:
Oh yes political videos with wanted terrorists mocking Bush really help the Republicans a lot. I would find it a little more suspicious if everyone, or actually anyone, in the video had spoken up about fake OBL. Didn't they notice at the time? Were they all fake too? Did they all have the wrong sized noses? What about subsequent confessions - can you comment on nose size in those? Why is nobody in Al Queda denying the validity of the video

In fact the videos help the Bush administration massively because it gives them a chance to say how tough on terror they are. Whenever there’s a new terror threat or a new video emerges, Bush’s approval ratings go up but you choose not to see that because you’re deluding yourself.

Quote:
The fact is there is no way to make a coherent argument for OBL being fake in that video and nobody jumping up to deny it. Whereas the idea that OBL would deny and then confess is quite simple - he lied until their was no point in denying it anymore, or the Taliban lied for him to save their own skins. Only in the conspiracy world does a ridiculously complicated theory which makes nowhere near as much sense take precedence over a simple theory which makes perfect sence. Only in loony land does a written response to questions received from a third party take precedence over a videotaped confession.

I just made a coherent argument, weren't you reading properly? There are plenty of people “jumping up to deny it.” It’s been on the mainstream media, experts have said it’s fake. But apparently your opinion only matters if you work for the government. Independent experts have nothing to gain from saying it’s a fake. There is no reason for them to lie. The government on the other hand has every reason to lie, e.g. pin 9/11 on him to cover there own backs. The independent experts theory makes a whole lot of sense and you can’t deny that. It’s not “ridiculously complicated” to fake a video, it’s fairly simple, but I suppose you have to put your own spin on it to discredit it.

“loony land?” So now instead of putting across your side of the argument you resort to calling me a loony? You need a reality check.

ZUCO
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Fair and balanced... Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:

Next subject please ...

Nice work. LOL
Sourced from the Muckraker report, copied, put in yer own folder on photobucket-> 'Ignatz_CT' and passed off as your own with the usual arrogant flair. Would be too much to admit the debunking came from Muckraker wouldnt it. Next it'll be 'I dont know how to use img tags'...

http://www.muckrakerreport.com/id372.html

Of course you wouldnt link that here... wonder why:

Quote:
The taping was a sting operation that involved U.S. and Saudi and/or Pakistani intelligence – which means that the United States had Osama bin Laden in its sights prior to the U.S. invasion of Afghanistan but passed on capturing or killing him in favor of invading. This is paramount! If bin Laden would have been captured or killed prior to the invasion of Afghanistan there would have no justification remaining to invade Afghanistan. If the independent media can further substantiate the actual taping date and that the taping was indeed part of a sting operation – what we will have on our hands is a provably case of high treason against the Bush Administration that will not be easily dismissed.

Instead we get 'next subject please'.
Nowt like honesty.

Quote:
Oh yes political videos with wanted terrorists mocking Bush really help the Republicans a lot.

I agree. It bolsters the war on terror illusion at crucial times, it has worked very well for them.

Quote:
I wonder if the cut and paste conspiracy theorist does?

LOL. OCT and CT are both conspiracy theories, you are a conspiracy theorist. A cut and paste one, just as Ignatz is, no better than anyone else...

pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
How many metals do you know that are gold in colour? If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, the chances are...it's a duck!!
The color quality on that video was horrific, I wouldn't try to guess the material used to construct a small grainy object, but troofers can never resist the urge to do things like google video metallurgy, which is kind of like google video structural engineering. Anyway, its not a big deal, I'm just pointing out that you repeat what the conspiracy websites tell you to say.
Quote:
How am I wrong exactly? there is NO EVIDENCE as they said, your quote means nothing unless backed up with some substance. He wasn’t involved in 9/11 and unless you have some kind of proof I suggest you close that whole in your face.
I just quoted the FBI saying the evidence is irrefutable, which pretty much invalidates your claim that the FBI say they have no evidence. Don't blame me, blame the con artists that keep fooling you. But more importantly, I'm still asking - are you saying OBL has never been involved in any terrorist attacks anywhere?
Quote:
Here's the book I know about from Professor Bruce Lawrence: Messages to the World: The Statements of Osama Bin Laden, so in answer to your statement that he should have something to show for it, indeed he does.
Well genius, Lawrence was the editor. The author is Osama bin Laden. Lawrence didn't even translate it. Not much to show for a "top bin laden expert", but the praise came from an anti-semite conspiracy theorist. The book also contained admissions that Osama and Al Queda were behind 911. Is Lawrence now renouncing his own work in addition to rejecting the video? Has he explained how he got it wrong the first time?
Quote:
In fact the videos help the Bush administration massively because it gives them a chance to say how tough on terror they are.
So tough they can't even catch Osama. And the tactics are so successful the Republicans lost control of the house and senate in 2006.
Quote:
I just made a coherent argument, weren't you reading properly? There are plenty of people “jumping up to deny it.” It’s been on the mainstream media, experts have said it’s fake. But apparently your opinion only matters if you work for the government.
Hilarious. Plenty of people, but not Al Queda people. Not the other people in the video who are pictured with a fake nose Osama. Not other people in Al Queda. Not Osama himself. Just the usual crowd of conspiracy theorists.
Quote:
Independent experts have nothing to gain from saying it’s a fake.
This is as naive as it gets. You honestly believe that conspiracy theorists couldn't lie because they have nothing to gain? Whoops, I guess they just make a whole lot of "mistakes".

Quote:
There is no reason for them to lie.
Why would anyone lie about the holocaust?
Quote:
The government on the other hand has every reason to lie, e.g. pin 9/11 on him to cover there own backs.
Sure, but why doesn't he or anyone in Al Queda deny it then?
Quote:
The independent experts theory makes a whole lot of sense and you can’t deny that.
Totally lacking in sense, actually. One fake Osama amidst loads of real people, nobody notices, nobody speaks up except the usual conspiracy theorists. Subsequent videos have the "correct" sized nose. How does that make sense?
Quote:
It’s not “ridiculously complicated” to fake a video, it’s fairly simple, but I suppose you have to put your own spin on it to discredit it.
Faking one video is easy. Explaining how what happens before and after makes sense and supports your theory is impossible.
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Fair and balanced... Reply with quote

scar wrote:
Ignatz wrote:

Next subject please ...

Nice work. LOL
Sourced from the Muckraker report, copied, put in yer own folder on photobucket-> 'Ignatz_CT' and passed off as your own with the usual arrogant flair. Would be too much to admit the debunking came from Muckraker wouldnt it. Next it'll be 'I dont know how to use img tags'...

Of course you wouldnt link that here... wonder why:

I notice you prefer to discuss the lack of a link to the source to discussing the fact that it demolishes the OBL "fake video". Classic CT wriggling.

Earlier I posted a diagram of the Van Allen belts. I'll just nip over and put in a link to the source (which is proper practice, I agree)

But meanwhile, can we take this to mean you accept is OBL ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: