FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Peter Power Visor ex-Dorset police fraudster spotted
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rachel
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What could my agenda be in actually spending time talking to men inside and outside Belmarsh? Have you ever bothered to do anything like that, Prole? Did you bother to attend court in Kingston, to see the CCTV you've been crying out to see for years shown in a court of law? Nope.

Why am I not remotely surprised that you have selectively quoted and misunderstood completely the whole point of the article?
(as usual)

You accuse me of an agenda. Projection, my dear Prole. Look to yourself. Look at his answer to my direct question.
Quote:
What is it that turns “fun-loving lads” into suicide bombers?

“I think when they get into extremism it can build up over time; they get it instilled into them . . . And these youngsters, if they can’t see a future, if they haven’t got anything going for them, they just think: what is there for me? And if you’re promised paradise, and they’re in dreamland thinking, paradise, wives . . . that could turn a person into a jihadi” – for which read suicide bomber.

He thinks “maybe 25%, 30% of the brothers in Belmarsh would rejoice if there were another 7/7 or 9/11”.

“There are arguments about this subject – we used to discuss this kind of thing in there
,” he says. Many others he met believe jihad abroad is justifiable, but also accept that the “Koran condemns the shedding of innocent blood”.

Do many people in Belmarsh advocate bombing civilians?

“I believe after a taste of prison a lot of people have come to their senses,” says Musa.

I ask if he thinks it would make a difference if the people teaching Islam were better theologians, given that many who get involved in extreme Islam seem to know little about their religion. Musa agrees that it is easy “to put people on the wrong road and that people new to Islam are vulnerable to the wrong messages”.

Would he let his own children listen to Abu Hamza or a similar preacher? He is adamant that he would not.

None so blind as those with a blinkered, painfully obvious personal agenda Prole - one I have seen you trying to disseminate for over two years. But you attempt to cloak yours under the guise of objective research. Only when provoked did you actually come out with what you really believe

'It's a travesty of justice, those men didn't do it', you said, when pushed, on urban 75. Since then you have backtracked and tried to pretend you are open-minded and 'only want the truth'. You are not remotely interested in the truth, which is that MSK and his friends suicide-bombed London. You don't want to hear it, and it is increasingly obvious that you are increasingly desperate in your attempts to defend it. You've invested a lot of time in your pet theory, and you're frantically fighting to block your ears to the truth.

Well, the more you do it, the more obvious it is.

CCTV of the bombers was shown in court last week. MSK's own will and self-filmed goodbye videos made his martydom plans clear. His best friend is in court and not denying what MSK et al did. Unlike you. I have bothered to talk to people who've been in Belmarsh on terrorism charges and represent their views.

They don't deny what happened on 7/7, Prole.

Quote:
And he became very close to several of the young men convicted of plotting to set off a huge fertiliser bomb in a London nightclub.

I ask him if the young radicals convicted of plotting the deaths of civilians had preached extremism inside. “No,” he says. “People just want to forget. They just want to have a laugh. They want to phone up their mum, they want to speak to their wife, have a game of pool.”

He is not condoning what they have done. Those who planned to hurt innocents, he says, “will have to answer to Allah for what they’ve done”.

While Atilla suffered claustrophobic panic attacks in prison, Musa says that the knowledge that he was innocent kept him sane.

“I was bitter. I am bitter. But I’m not telling the police not to do their job. If you look at it, they’ve done a really good job. Look at how quiet it is . . . you’ve got no one out there really saying anything any more.”

Musa thinks that young Muslims are attracted to radical groups because of the hyped-up intensity that they generate. It is like joining a gang: the intensity makes them forget that they have “got to follow the laws of the land”, he believes.

I spent 4 hours with him, for the interview. We chatted for another hour and a half today. We spent hours last week working on this together. I spoke to his brother in Belmarsh too, who wanted to apologise to the UK and US people for what he had said and has asked me to visit him.

Musa and Atilla accept that there are people inside and outside Belmarsh who advocate bombing civilians in the name of Islam: both of them say it is wrong, both of them wanted to speak out against suicide bombing and how the Qur'an condemns shedding innocent blood.

They have a lot more guts than you, 'Prole'. A lot more, and I have a lot more respect for them than I have for you. They don't wriggle and hide on the internet. They have the guts to come out with what they believe and Atilla is brave enough to say when he was are wrong and to apologise for the stuff he said that was incitement murder.

I'm wasting my time here, trying to communicate with people who have made up their minds and will not open their eyes. But I am pleased that as more of the truth comes out, people like you with your denials and refusal to answer questions and say what your agenda really is are being exposed and marginalised more and more all the time.

I talk to people who've had first hand experience of terrorism charges, who have been inside prison with convicted terrorists. I attend trials and watch the evidence being shown.

What do you do, apart from post theories on the internet and ask questions - then refuse to listen to any answer or evidence that contradicts your evidence-free lie that the bombers were innocent?

Spelling - and article editing - blame the Times subs, not me. A full version is on my website.
zennon
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

numeral wrote:
zennon wrote:
Quote:
No one here is saying that Islamist terrorism does not exist. To suggest otherwise shows a gross misunderstanding of our views.

zennon, can you list a few recent examples where bombs have actually gone off and where there is no suspicion of states sponsoring the terrorists?

There must be hundreds of examples in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Rachel
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and I've just read all the attacks and misrepresentations about me on your site Prole from your two fellow site-runners and two other contributors. Nice. You might want to point out to some of your contributors that I have been campaigning for an inquiry with some of the survivors and families for 2 years now, that we've launched legal action for one, that I have been active in speaking out for civil liberties, that I have given evidence against detention of Muslims for 42 days to the Home Affairs Committee, that I am lobbying for th eCommittee to amend the terrorism law to remove this monstrous piece of legislation, that I have been involved in the peace movement for many years and that I marched against the Iraq war on at least 8 occasions, the 6th being the million march.

Will you mention this? No way! And you wonder why I say you have an agenda to misrepresent and ignore evidence that doesn't fit your theories.

It's so obvious. Keep going with the attacks - it certainly shows J7 in its real light. As for the angry comment of mine 'Ant' ( who is fond of attacking people anonymously but never dares to put his face to his opinions) - it was up there for all of 20 minutes, before I decided to not bother and delete it.

Like I said - keep going if you want to. Attacking me whilst feeding off every report I wrote and using my blog for info, selectively quoting and misrepresenting, launching personal attacks whilst relying on me to report back from Kingston.

Clever.

Same goes for all these ridiculous libellous attacks about Peter Power. Got any evidence for these theories of yours? After nearly 3 years, isn't it time to put up or shut up?
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zennon wrote:
numeral wrote:
zennon wrote:
Quote:
No one here is saying that Islamist terrorism does not exist. To suggest otherwise shows a gross misunderstanding of our views.

zennon, can you list a few recent examples where bombs have actually gone off and where there is no suspicion of states sponsoring the terrorists?

People defending their own countries from barbaric invaders are terrorists?
Perhaps you are thinking of Al-Qaida in Iraq. But they are controlled by Washington via Saudi Arabia.

Rachel
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Questions to people on the board, a yes/no one.

Do you honestly believe that MSK, Tanweer, Hussein and Lindsey did not suicide-bomb London on 7th July 2005?

Yes/No.

It would be a lot easier to talk if people like Prole, 'The Antagonist', Kier, Numeral, and J7 posters and members of the '9/11 Truth Movement' would answer these questions honestly.

Yes, or no?

No woffling, no changing the subject, no 'we have the right to ask questions', no 'I don;t have any beliefs - I'm still deciding. I've read all that already. Yes, or no. What is your honest belief at this time - did they do it - yes or no? ( You can always change your mind later)

Now I'm pretty sure that Prole and her friends will point blank refuse to give me a yes or a no.

You see, I'm pretty sure that Prole and many people here have an emotional investment in the 'bombers are innocent' theory, and no matter what evidence is presented, from whatever source, they will refuse to change their opinion.

It looks to me as if any theory -such as the theory that a risk management consultant is a murderous criminal - which is libelous - will be aired here if it fits with the big theory that the bombers were innocent and 7/7 was a false flag State operation.

Now, say what you like, but that is not the behaviour of someone seeking to know the truth is it? It's someone with a massive agenda and a position to defend.

But any suggestion that the 7/7 bombings were perpetrated by MSK and friends will be aggressively attacked, and the person who dares to suggest it - no matter what evidence is given - will be attacked as well.

Anyway - will Prole, or her fellow-posters answer the question honestly?

We shall see, but I doubt it.

Yes, or no - what do you think? What do you believe?

And if you say you have no belief, no idea what you think, then I will note that- and say, sorry, but I find that almost impossible to believe, given what you have been doing for the last 2 years.
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nafeez Ahmed:
Quote:
From 1979 until 2007 ... this amorphous network designated by the term al Qaeda has functioned seamlessly as a mercenary proxy force mobilized in diverse strategic regions in the service of Anglo-American imperial expansionism. It hasn't ever had a break. The extent of it is absolutely shocking ... essentially, Western state sponsorship, indirectly and directly, of al Qaeda as a destabilizing force in strategic regions.

Meanwhile, innocent citizens are being killed. They are being killed since 1993 ... yet the policy has not shifted. On the contrary it's now escalating in the context of developling an even more catastrophic conflict with Iran.

This has damning moral implications. It means that at some level, policy makers are morally indifferent to the deaths of our own citizens in al Qaeda terrorist attacks. Other strategic imperatives, such as the control of increasingly scarce energy resources are more important. There has been a shift of priorities, something in the National Security structure, since 1979, has relegated civilian life way at the bottom.

http://www.911blogger.com/node/10120

http://nafeez.blogspot.com/2007_07_01_archive.html

Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rachel, J7 have campaigned for over 2 years for the evidence that proves beyond reasonable doubt that the 4 accused are guilty. We have always maintained that the 4 are innocent until proven guilty. You on the other hand have never questioned nor doubted their guilt and have always believed you know the 'truth':

Quote:
The truth - that young men hated so much that they wanted to kill themselves and others - is shocking enough

We are looking forward to seeing the CCTV evidence that was shown at Kingston when it is released into the public domain.

We'll refuse to jump to conclusions or make assumptions such as:
Quote:
We then saw CCTV of him exiting Kings Cross Underground station at 8.54am, then heading through Boots at 8.59am. Moving across the main railway station concourse at 9am, bending over outside next door shop WH Smiths where I have stopped so many times, and fiddling with his rucksack. Making a purchase, something that looks like a battery at 9.04am. (The woman serving him reaches down to the side of where the cigarettes are sold and hands him a small item; from memory, that is exactly where the batteries are. I cannot see what else it could be)

Confirmation bias perhaps?

'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Rachel
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I predicted - no yes or no answer.

Your own confirmation bias is showing, Prole. Your confirmation bias that makes you look for any shred to prop up your conspiracy theory that the bombers were innocent, and wilfully ignore anything that clashes with it.

I know you think the 7/7 bombers were innocent.

I also know you will never admit this.

You'll just keep on asking questions on the internet and ignoring any answers that don't fit your theory.

Like that will ever change anything or do any good at all.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rachel wrote:

Do you honestly believe that MSK, Tanweer, Hussein and Lindsey did not suicide-bomb London on 7th July 2005?

Yes/No.

Life is not always about simple yes and no answers.

For example one (as yet unproven) possibility that you consistently appear blind to is that they were suicide bombers but that the British State or rogue elements of it were aware of their plans (or certainly aware of far more than they have acknowledged to date, i.e they weren't 'clean skins') yet allowed the bombings to proceed in order to further their wider political agenda of justifying illegal foriegn wars, clamping down on civil liberties and so forth.

Once you start to consider the wholly plausible possibility that elements of the state were in some way involved it then opens up a whole range of further possibilities such as planting and fabricating evidence and covering up the connections between the 4 and British security services. Or are you so naive as to believe the British State incapable of such treachery?

Given your consistent failure to raise these possibilities and the questions that flow from them, is it any wonder that most here have little confidence and support for your efforts for a public inquiry since the type of inquiry you propose is likely to fail to address these legitimate wider concerns.
Rachel
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There will never be 'evidence that proves beyond reasonable doubt' to satisfy you, Prole, will there?

Never, ever, ever.

That's the whole point of it, isn't it, for you? 'J7 Truth' is just a way for you to shore up your world view. I expect 9/11 is another one of your interests. You're always actively looking for conspiracies and lies because that is how you intuitively think/feel the world really is. When you look for it, you will find it, or think you have found it. Evidence suggesting otherwise will be ignored - or presented as part of the conspiracy.

Any kind of evidence about 7/7 can be presented, more and more and more evidence can be shown - and it you can just ignore it or misrepresent it. Nothing will ever satisfy you. What is 'unreasonable doubt' for most people is always 'reasonable doubt' to you: because your whole world view is about doubting everything that you label as State-sanctioned or official or from the media.

The bar of your suspicion is raised so very, very high, that nothing will ever convince you. CCTV will always be 'faked'. The media will always 'lie'. The State is always trying to 'suppress the truth'. That's your own confirmation bias. That's who you are.As far as I can tell from having read what you say and seen what you do, how many hours you put in to this project of yours, 'J7 Truth'

I've watched it for two years, and it saddens me. I can see now that what is normal to most people is abnormal to you. You see the world through a murky lens, a place of dark shadows and wicked plots where everything is a lie.

If that's how you choose to see in the world, I can't stop you but I'm sorry, because it is a pretty miserable, closed-minded and suspicious way to live.

Everything you say about me bounces off now, because I know why you say it. I used to get angry because I couldn't understand why people would come up with such rubbish as Antagonist's infamous 'actors and stuntmen and pyrotechnics on the bus' rubbish.

Now I understand why people think in this way, it's easier to forgive
Rachel
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Rachel wrote:

Yes/No.

Life is not always about simple yes and no answers.

For example one (as yet unproven) possibility that you consistently appear blind to is that they were suicide bombers but that the British State or rogue elements of it were aware of their plans (or certainly aware of far more than they have acknowledged to date, i.e they weren't 'clean skins') yet allowed the bombings to proceed in order to further their wider political agenda of justifying illegal foriegn wars, clamping down on civil liberties and so forth.

Once you start to consider the wholly plausible possibility that elements of the state were in some way involved it then opens up a whole range of further possibilities such as planting and fabricating evidence and covering up the connections between the 4 and British security services. Or are you so naive as to believe the British State incapable of such treachery?

Given your consistent failure to raise these possibilities and the questions that flow from them, is it any wonder that most here have little confidence and support for your efforts for a public inquiry since the type of inquiry you propose is likely to fail to address these legitimate wider concerns.

Ian, why on earth do you think we are applying as much pressure as we are into what M15 knew about the bombers pre-7/7?

Why we have made such a fuss about the 'clean skins - out of the blue' rubbish?

Why I went and had a long meeting with the ISC?

Why do you think I spoke to the Home Affairs Committee about my opposition to 42 days and secret inquests?

As to what sort of inquiry would satisfy most people here - nothing will.

No evidence, no inquiry will ever be enough for people who have a personal and emotional stakehold in mistrusting everything, believing nothing, everything the in the media being a lie.

That, however, is their problem, not mine.

Life is not always about yes/no answers, but most people can answer easy yes/no questions about what they believe.

Do you believe the bombers were innocent - yes or no?
Is a simple question, as simple as

Do you believe that Elvis Presley is dead - yes or no?

I'm asking you what YOU believe - not to provide proof of Elvis death, for example - just what YOU believe.

Look - watch me.
'Do you believe the bombers were innocent, Rachel?'
'No'.

Try it - do you believe the bombers were innocent, Ian? Prole? Numeral? Keir? The Antagonist@

etc

Yes or no, come on, it's not hard is it?

Unless you are the sort of person who doubts everything and believes nothing - not even yourself

In which case, no, you won't be able to answer yes or no to the question about Elvis being dead or the bombers being innocent.

Last edited by Rachel on Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
zennon
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

numeral wrote:
zennon wrote:
numeral wrote:
zennon wrote:
Quote:

Perhaps you are thinking of Al-Qaida in Iraq. But they are controlled by Washington via Saudi Arabia.

There are some extremist Muslims out there that have attacked due to their ideology. Will you admit that at least?
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zennon wrote:
numeral wrote:
zennon wrote:
numeral wrote:
zennon wrote:
Quote:

There are some extremist Muslims out there that have attacked due to their ideology. Will you admit that at least?

Can you give an example?

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason I find it difficult to answer yes or no to your question is simple.

For many reasons both specific to July 7 and because of historical precedent, I believe that the British state (or rogue elements of) was involved in July 7. Do you? Yes or no.

Because I believe this I am not willing to take at face value the evidence that the state has provided which does indeed suggest the 4 are guilty.

This is what happens when your government lies to you with intent time after time in order to justify an illegal war. If they are capable of this (which they undoubtedly are) then framing 4 men or knowing of the 4 men's plans and doing nothing to prevent it, becomes entirely believable.
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rachel wrote:
There will never be 'evidence that proves beyond reasonable doubt' to satisfy you, Prole, will there?

Never, ever, ever.

That's the whole point of it, isn't it, for you? 'J7 Truth' is just a way for you to shore up your world view. I expect 9/11 is another one of your interests. You're always actively looking for conspiracies and lies because that is how you intuitively think/feel the world really is. When you look for it, you will find it, or think you have found it. Evidence suggesting otherwise will be ignored - or presented as part of the conspiracy.

Any kind of evidence about 7/7 can be presented, more and more and more evidence can be shown - and it you can just ignore it or misrepresent it. Nothing will ever satisfy you. What is 'unreasonable doubt' for most people is always 'reasonable doubt' to you: because your whole world view is about doubting everything that you label as State-sanctioned or official or from the media.

The bar of your suspicion is raised so very, very high, that nothing will ever convince you. CCTV will always be 'faked'. The media will always 'lie'. The State is always trying to 'suppress the truth'. That's your own confirmation bias. That's who you are.As far as I can tell from having read what you say and seen what you do, how many hours you put in to this project of yours, 'J7 Truth'

I've watched it for two years, and it saddens me. I can see now that what is normal to most people is abnormal to you. You see the world through a murky lens, a place of dark shadows and wicked plots where everything is a lie.

If that's how you choose to see in the world, I can't stop you but I'm sorry, because it is a pretty miserable, closed-minded and suspicious way to live.

Everything you say about me bounces off now, because I know why you say it. I used to get angry because I couldn't understand why people would come up with such rubbish as Antagonist's infamous 'actors and stuntmen and pyrotechnics on the bus' rubbish.

Now I understand why people think in this way, it's easier to forgive

It's this kind of nonsense, based purely on assumption and prejudice, which causes me to doubt everything else you think and write.

'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Rachel
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It's this kind of nonsense, based purely on assumption and prejudice, which causes me to doubt everything else you think and write.

Of course! Being as you are how you are, as I have just said, how it ever be otherwise?

Elvis - dead or alive?
7/7 Bombers - guilty or not guilty?

Which do you think? Which do you believe?

I'm not asking for death certificates or proof - just a response based on what you think/believe if you will allow yourself to be brave enough to say it.

Of course you can't answer, for exactly the reasons I have outlined above.

I rest my case!
Lee
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for butting in but here's a few yes/no questions.

Do you believe that when a political leader gets elected into No10 and makes the victory walk along Downing Street, shaking hands and waving to the jubilant crowds, do you believe that when he enters the infamous residence and closes the door he rolls up his sleeves and says...

"Right! Better get on with single-handedly running the country then!!!"?

Here's another...

Would you believe that the Panorama show aired 13 months before 7/7, which featured 3 bombs going off on the London Underground and one on a road vehicle, all mirroring almost exactly the actual events which transpired 13 months later, is simply coincidence given the fact that one man, Peter Power was involved in hypothetical drills on both the Panorama show and the day itself?

Do you agree that many countries, including Israel have engaged and will continue to engage in State Sponsored, False Flag Terrorism?

My answers...

1)No

2)No

3)Yes

Feel free anyone to answer if you will.
Rachel
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. No ( the country is not run single handedly and never has been. No country is.)
2. Yes ( an attack on the Underground has been expected for years - and prepared for for years, as it was an obvious target. Here's the Panorama script you refer to.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/programmes/panorama/transcript s/londonunderattack.txt

3. No. ( Some countries have engaged in state-sponsored terrorism. 'Many' is misleading. A book I strongly recommend is 'What Terrrorists Want, by Louise Richardson)

Nobody has answered mine ( unsurprisingly)

1. Do you believe that MSK, Tanweer, Hussein and Lindsey suicide-bombed London on 7/705 - yes or no?
blackbear
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Rachel...

Do you believe that Zionist Criminals are innocent for the 3000 deaths on 9/11.?
Rachel
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No - I can't answer it as the question makes no sense

19 criminals hi-jacked 4 aircraft on 9/11. The Bush administration could probably have done more to stop it happening. Their reaction afterwards made it much worse.

Do you believe that MSK, Tanweer, Hussein and Lindsey suicide-bombed London on 7/705?
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Elvis dead? Yes IMO

Would you like to answer my previous question

Quote:
I believe that the British state (or rogue elements of) was involved in July 7. Do you? Yes or no.

Thanks
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
1. Do you believe that MSK, Tanweer, Hussein and Lindsey suicide-bombed London on 7/705 - yes or no?

No I do not believe they did. I believe they were patsies. I think the government has something to hide otherwise Blair would not have declared an enquiry a "Ludicrous diversion". Believing guilt based on a video is tantamount to believing in fairies because "the camera never lies", as was the case when a doctored photo apparently showing fairies was swallowed by a gullible public about a hundred years ago. How come that video "evidence" is so much in the public domain when so much other evidence is withheld because it could affect legal proceedings? Where is all the cctv footage? It stinks as much as all the 9/11 fairy tales we are expected to swallow. Why is this thread tolerated outside of Critic's Corner? Moderators should stick this bilge in the sewer where it belongs.

"The conflict between corporations and activists is that of narcolepsy versus remembrance. The corporations have money, power and influence. Our sole influence is public outrage. Extract from "Cloud Atlas (page 125) by David Mitchell.

Last edited by blackcat on Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rachel
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Is Elvis dead? Yes IMO

Would you like to answer my previous question

Quote:
I believe that the British state (or rogue elements of) was involved in July 7. Do you? Yes or no.

Thanks

No.

However, M15 did not stop MSK and could have done. c*** up? Or conspiracy? Probably c*** up. Let's have an inquiry and see.
blackbear
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Rachel..

"19 criminals hi-jacked 4 aircraft on 9/11.".......Evidence please....

I ask again...

Do you believe that Zionist Criminals are innocent for the 3000 deaths on 9/11.?

I have plenty of evidence for the above statement...

Cui Bono...!

"Do you believe that MSK, Tanweer, Hussein and Lindsey suicide-bombed London on 7/705?"........

No
Lee
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rachel wrote:
1. No ( the country is not run single handedly and never has been. No country is.)

Thanks Rachel. No one else? Shame.

Part two of question 1...( ok I'm being greedy) is

If any country is not run single-handedly does that imply that another group, whoever that may be has a hand in the proceedings.

Quote:
2. Yes ( an attack on the Underground has been expected for years - and prepared for for years, as it was an obvious target. Here's the Panorama script you refer to.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/programmes/panorama/transcript s/londonunderattack.txt

Thanks again Rachel. I've actually got a copy of the show itself on dvd and interestingly, when the guests are first introduced collectively by pointing out what kind of organisation they represent, Peter Power is left out.

Just a coincidence again perhaps.

But here's part two of question 2.

If a terrorist attack was expected on the London Underground for years, as seen on the Panorama show 13 months before 7/7, would the alleged terrorists have chosen an attack plan that they already knew was being guarded against?

Quote:
3. No. ( Some countries have engaged in state-sponsored terrorism. 'Many' is misleading. A book I strongly recommend is 'What Terrrorists Want, by Louise Richardson)

Ok. 'Many' is misleading. But still feasible if you consider that most people would not expect any from any country.

Part three of question 3.

Given the fact that some countries engage in false flag terrorism does that rule out 7/7 as a case in point.

Quote:
Nobody has answered mine ( unsurprisingly)

My answer. No. I dont believe that...yet...because in my mind there is much evidence to consider to the contrary.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rachel wrote:
However, M15 did not stop MSK and could have done. c*** up? Or conspiracy? Probably c*** up. Let's have an inquiry and see.

As long as both possibilities (c*** up or conspiracy) are on the table then the call for such an inquiry has my support.

Needless to say with the restrictions imposed by the inquiries act, it is highly unlikely HMG will concede to such demands, but then you know this.
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rachel wrote:
Do you believe that MSK, Tanweer, Hussein and Lindsey suicide-bombed London on 7/705 - yes or no?

NO, on the basis of the scant evidence presented in the public domain and the numerous inconsistencies and anomalies associated with the anonymous government narrative that exist to date, personally, I don’t believe that. I remain to be convinced.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Rachel wrote:
Do you believe that MSK, Tanweer, Hussein and Lindsey suicide-bombed London on 7/705 - yes or no?

NO, on the basis of the scant evidence presented in the public domain and the numerous inconsistencies and anomalies associated with the anonymous government narrative that exist to date, personally, I don’t believe that. I remain to be convinced.

Absolutely spot on imho Sinclair! Salute

Rachel states:-

Quote:
Let's have an inquiry and see.

No Rachel lets have a PROFESSIONAL INDEPENDENT inquiry were the terms of reference of that inquiry are dictated and controlled by the people.

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LONDON – JULY 7, 2005
At the exact time of the terror bombings of the London Underground and a bus at Tavistock Square, a man named Peter Power was, with his crisis management company, Visor Consultants Ltd., conducting a terrorism drill for a mysterious un-named client. The Visor exercise was precisely identical to the bombings that occurred. Just how likely is such a coincidence?

Peter Power had previously worked at Scotland Yard, the Anti Terrorist Branch, and as a police superintendent in West Dorset, England. In 1993, Power was himself the subject of a criminal investigation which, in April 1993, led to his suspension and retirement from the police.

Superintendent Power was suspended following an internal police inquiry, which resulted in a file being submitted to the Director of Public Prosecution. Oddly, the details of the Power investigation have been kept classified. After a five-month investigation, Power retired from the police force in September 1993, at the age of 42, "on health grounds."

PETER POWER - The July Seventh Truth Campaign in Britain has revealed Power's troubled past and his links with previous terror incidents in Britain. But the details of the criminal investigation into Peter Power have been kept secret since 1993. What did he do in Dorset and who was the mysterious un-named company with whom he planned and conducted the terror exercise on July 7?

"THIS IS THE REAL ONE"

Just hours after the London bombings, Power explained the incredible coincidences with the drill his company was conducting in a radio interview with Peter Allen on BBC 5:

Power: At half past nine this morning we were actually running an exercise for a company of over a thousand people in London based on simultaneous bombs going off precisely at the railway stations where it happened this morning, so I still have the hairs on the back of my neck standing up right now.

Peter Allen: To get this quite straight, you were running an exercise to see how you would cope with this and it happened while you were running the exercise?

Power: Precisely, and it was about half past nine this morning, we planned this for a company and for obvious reasons I don't want to reveal their name but they're listening and they'll know it. And we had a room full of crisis managers, for the first time they'd met, and so within five minutes we made a pretty rapid decision, "this is the real one" and so we went through the correct drills of activating crisis management procedures to jump from slow time to quick time thinking and so on.

WHO CHOSE A SCENARIO

Later on July 7, Power appeared in a television interview on ITV News in which he revealed more about the nature of the operation:

Power: Today we were running an exercise for a company - bearing in mind I'm now in the private sector - and we sat everybody down, in the city - 1,000 people involved in the whole organisation - but the crisis team. And the most peculiar thing was we based our scenario on the simultaneous attacks on an underground and mainline station. So we had to suddenly switch an exercise from 'fictional' to 'real'. And one of the first things is, get that bureau number, when you have a list of people missing, tell them. And it took a long time.

ITV Host: Just to get this right, you were actually working today on an exercise that envisioned virtually this scenario?

Power: Er, almost precisely. I was up to 2 o'clock this morning, because it's our job, my own company Visor Consultants, we specialise in helping people to get their crisis management response. How do you jump from 'slow time' thinking to 'quick time' doing? And we chose a scenario - with their assistance - which is based on a terrorist attack because they're very close to, er, a property occupied by Jewish businessmen, they're in the city, and there are more American banks in the city than there are in the whole of New York - a logical thing to do. And it, I've still got the hair....

One would think that such astounding revelations of a British terrorism expert about how the terror bombings were "almost precisely" like the exercise he had been conducting for a mysterious company would be of great interest to the media. That has, however, not been the case.

There has been virtually no discussion in the "mainstream" media that the London bombings, or other terror atrocities and disasters like 9-11 and the sinking of Estonia, occurred within the context of security drills that were very similar to what actually happened. Why has this crucial background information been censored? Astonishing first-hand accounts, like Peter Power's, from people engaged in these exercises were reported shortly after the events occurred, yet these important stories were confined to local news outlets and not reported in the major national and international news outlets, in newspapers like the New York Times, for example, whose motto is: "All the news that's fit to print."

Power's comments about the amazing coincidences with his security drill were censored by the BBC in the same way as the eyewitness report of Stephen Evans, their reporter who was at the World Trade Center on 9-11.

Evans was on the ground floor of the South Tower when planes struck the complex. When he appeared on BBC World television shortly after the collapse of the twin towers, Evans repeatedly described a "series of explosions" he had seen and felt at the base of the tower before it was demolished.

Stephen EvansSTEPHEN EVANS - The BBC reporter and eyewitness to the destruction of the World Trade Center on 9-11. When Evans went on BBC television shortly after the collapses all he talked about was the "series of explosions" he had witnessed. The producers in London were clearly not interested in discussing that subject. How did the BBC editors know that explosions were something that should not be discussed? Why did they censor Evans' eyewitness account?

From the first minute Evans spoke, however, it was quite obvious that his eyewitness report was being censored by the higher powers at the BBC. When the BBC revisited the events of 9-11 with Evans, there was absolutely no mention of the "series of explosions" he had witnessed on the morning of the attacks. How can that be? Such blatant and intentional omissions are properly defined as censorship.

Evans' astonishing eyewitness account from 9-11 was evidently dropped into the "memory hole" at the BBC. Peter Power's revealing comments about the London bombings met the same fate. For independent journalists to question the controlled-media's version of events, from which such significant first-hand accounts have been censored, is to risk being branded a "conspiracy theorist."

The public is now told that eyewitness accounts can not be trusted – at least when they differ from the official version. Eyewitness reports from people who were in the disaster or who saw it with their own eyes can not be considered as reliable testimony, we are told. How very odd.

http://groups.google.com/group/total_truth_sciences/browse_thread/thre ad/1cc08c54147a1b98

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Appears Power has recently named Reed Elsevier as his client on 7/7:-

http://uncensored.co.nz/2009/04/04/peter-power-some-companies-used-g-2 0-protests-as-%E2%80%9Ctraining-for-flu-pandemic%E2%80%9D/

Power dupe wrote:
Early in 2005 Reed Elsevier, an organisation specialising in information and publishing that employs 1,000 people in and around London, asked us to help them prepare an effective crisis management plan and rehearse it before sign-off. Several draft scenarios were drawn up and the crisis team themselves set the exercise date and time: 9.00am on 7 July.

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: