FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

B.Smith On Holocaust Revisionism.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh for crying out loud...

These are not 'my stats'
As I made clear, these are the stats minuted by the Nazis at the Wannsee conference
It may surprise you to hear I wasn't actually present and had no personal involvement in compiling them.
Now - and think carefully here - do you think
a/The Nazis were making stuff up, like inventing countries, to inflate their figures of Jews and bamboozle future Holocaust deniers.
b/You lack detailed knowledge regarding how the Nazis defined certain territories.

Take your time...

I myself do not profess to be an expert on how the Nazis complied data. I do not profess to be an expert on population demographics.
I do know the figures can be confusing. For example, you cite 400,000 for Germany, but there are speeches from Hitler circa 1935 where he speaks of (IIRC) 2.5 million (though, I hasten to add, this doesn't mean this was accurate even on Nazi defs). Why? Well, for example, a Jew who converted to Christianity would see themselves as a Christian and identify themself as such. To the Nazis - with their racial definition - they were still a Jew. Jewish dad? - you are a Jew. And so on. See the Nuremburg Laws for further information. They even did little charts. Not clear here, but if you're ever moved to, say, actually read a decent history book or something you'll probably come across them.

For your consideration:

Quote:
However, the evidence presented by Holocaust deniers does not stand up to closer scrutiny. The World Almanac volumes from 1945 to 1948 makes clear they use figures from 1938, "the last available data". The 1949 World Almanac gives the world Jewish population as 11,266,600. Moreover, it revises its estimate of the world Jewish population in 1939 upwards, to 16,643,120. Thus, according to the 1949 World Almanac the difference between the pre and post war populations is over 5.4 million. Other sources confirm similar numbers--and earlier than the 1949 World Almanac--for the Jewish population before and after the war. The 1932 American Jewish Yearbook estimate the total number of Jews in the world at 15,192,218, of whom 9,418,248 resided in Europe. However, the 1947 yearbook states: "Estimates of the world Jewish population have been assembled by the American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee (who of course would present no bias) and are probably the most authentic available at the present time. The figures reveal that the total Jewish population of the world has decreased by one-third from about 16,600,000 in 1939 to about 11,000,000 in 1946 as the result of the annihilation by the Nazis of more than five and a half million European Jews. In Europe only an estimated 3,642,000 remain of the total Jewish pre-war population of approximately 9,740,000." These numbers are also consistent with the findings of the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry, Appendix III, in 1946.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Examination_of_Holocaust_denial

If you look carefully, there is an indication a little tinker may have done some Wiki editing. Interestingly, failing to actually challenge the basic argument.

I myself am relatively sceptical of census data. I know I don't fill in my form.

Now.

Who are these "scholars" you refer to?

And please address the questions posted above.

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you not think for yourself?
You are quoting stuff that is part of historic propaganda on both sides.
The only figure you can rightly quote are CENSUS figures

But your quoting of the Almanac has immediately lowered your initial 11,000,000 figure to 9,000,000.

Dont you see for yourself that Ukraine is and was part of the USSR in 1939 so you cannot count the numbers seperately.
Where is the peoples republic of Central Government anyway.

Please to put your mind at rest look up official census figures from the 1930s. And to save effort only look up the countries with the highest known populations.
Germany
Poland
Hungary
Romania
France
USSR
then look up after 1945 figures too because there was a huge amount of displacement.
Example USA numbers will have gone up, Brazil, Argentina, Israel, UK. One example i have already given you is Romania where the number went up.
Now finally after adding up the pre 1939 numbers and the post 1945 numbers you will get an approximate number that may have died during the war.
Again bearing in mind a percentage of this number may have died actually fighting in the war on both sides. You could make a comparison with total population before and after 1939-1945.
Once you have worked out the actual numbers you will not be surprised to find it is significantly less than the often quoted 6,000,000

Second very important point to note is we are talking specifically about Hitler. We are not adding in all the other many occasions that jews have been massacred. Becasue every country in Europe has at times slaughtered the Jews including Britain on 3 seperate occasions.

Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you're now saying Wannsee was propaganda?! I see. I realise the Nazis were cunning devils, but I'm wondering what kind of fiendish psy-op would involve marking your propaganda tracts "Top Secret" and then not showing them to anybody, only allowing them them to surface when a copy survives the war you just lost. Was that all part of the plan?
Your ongoing agonising about the Ukraine (a country with a distinct internal culture and general antipathy towards their Soviet overlords) and conviction the Nazis couldn't possibly have themselves seen it as an area in itself (Cap'n Stelios - knows the Nazis better than they know themselves!) makes me wonder if you are actually aware of the Wannsee Conference. Since you are 100% sure the Holocaust 'is a lie', I have dismissed this as being way too mental; it would be like you closing one of your 'no moon landing' posts with "So this Buzz Aldrin - who was he then?".
It would be nearly as bonkers as flaunting a book you've never actually read but happens to have a sexy title as 'evidence'.

Mind you -
Quote:
Now - and think carefully here - do you think
a/The Nazis were making stuff up, like inventing countries, to inflate their figures of Jews and bamboozle future Holocaust deniers.
b/You lack detailed knowledge regarding how the Nazis defined certain territories.

You actually appear closest to a/and actually dismiss b/
Truly remarkable.

Your census figures are not necessarily the best benchmark. To illustrate my prior point -

Quote:
Earlier in 1935, the Party's Race Political Office had estimated the total number of "Race Jews". Thanks to Dehomag's people-counting methods, the Nazis believed that the 1933 census, recorded a half million observant Jews, was now obsolete. Moerover, Nazis were convinced that the often-quoted total of some 600,000 Jews which was closer to Germany's 1925 census, was a mere irrelevance. In mid-June 1935, Dr. Leonardo Conti, a key Interior Ministry Raceologist, declared 600,000 represented just the "practicing Jews". The true number of racial Jews in the Reich, he insisted, exceeded 1.5 million. Conti, who would soon become the Ministry's State secretary for Health overseeing most race questions, was a key assistant to the officials rushing to compose the Nuremburg Jewish Laws for Hitler

Edwin Black IBM and the Holocaust p.109

Hitler later goes on to rant about 2m - my earlier recollection was out. Apologies.

'Raceolgists' eh? What a bunch of tw@ts the Nazis truly were.

We also notice with Wannsee

Quote:
The number of Jews given here for foreign countries includes, however, only those Jews who still adhere to the Jewish faith, since some countries still do not have a definition of the term "Jew" according to racial principles.
- Meaning the 'true Nazi' figures are higher. Frankly I'm not surprised in the slightest the Nazis gave a bigger estimate than the almanac.

I'll admit I get confused with these figure. I hate numbers anyway, and given the definition of 'Jew' is not set, I get quite genuinely bamboozled.

So, it would help if you could actually show us your census figures as a start. You keep banging on about them, so it would only be polite to whop 'em on the table and lets have a good look. It might be a good chance for me to meet these "scholars" you're being so coy about.

Furthermore, since I am doing my best to engage with your points, I feel it is only fair for you to respond to my own questions which have been repeatedly ignored.

To recap -
Pressac - gas tight door/dummy showers + other intriguing documents
Himmler - Poznan speech
Goebbels - diary
Jewish witnesses - liars?
death squads - fact or fiction?

I have more burning questions for you free-thinkin', myth-bustin', Holocaust-denyin' mavericks, and I am frankly feeling rather ignored.

Oh yeah -

Quote:
Second very important point to note is we are talking specifically about Hitler. We are not adding in all the other many occasions that jews have been massacred. Becasue every country in Europe has at times slaughtered the Jews including Britain on 3 seperate occasions.

Really? Are you sure they weren't all 'pogrohoaxes'? So why do you think the biggest mass slaughter of Jews in history basically didn't happen and the others did?

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

now you are just being silly.
You realise that you have made a c***-up with your figures and rather than correcting them you simply start talking gibberish.
You have done that before on several occasions when you have made mistakes.
Soon you will be threatening to leave the forum again like you have done several times before too.

I dont want you to feel embarrased at your mistakes and i DONT want you to leave the forum, just look up the census figures, do the calculations and clarify for your own peace of mind.
You need DE-PROGRAMMING

Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When have I ever threatened to "leave the forum"? I take periodic breaks and often say i should leave this stuff alone (then promptly don't), but I'm not aware of threatening to leave. Are you confusing me with someone else?
I am, nevertheless, genuinely touched you don't want me to leave the forum. You really are a decent chap at heart.

I apologise if my last post came across as gibberish. Perhaps if you wish to assist me in my deprogramming, you would be so kind as to furnish me with the census figures you have found to be so unequivocal. You have previously stated -

Quote:
The New York money grabbing lawyers version of the Holocaust has been thoroughly disproven by every scholar who has studied it. Not least of all because of the census evidence which clearly proves that there were less than 6,000,000 Jews in Europe before the Holocaust

So, given the apparent weight of scholastic consensus (though curiously absent from my own small library on the subject), this should be very simple.
Forgive me - I am not sure exactly where I've cocked-up, so this should help me understand my error.

Oh, by the way:

Himmler - Poznan speech
Goebbels - diary

Just so you don't forget.

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The original article asks a very important question

Why does any of this matter today?

It then presents a pile of nonsense in attempting to answer this question. I will justify why I say it is nonsense if I have to, but rather than argue the toss over just how many jews were murdered by the nazis I would like to know from those who argue so persistently that the holocaust needs open debate why they think this.

Why do you think any of this matters today? What is your strategy or motivation in placing so much emphaisis on the holocaust.

Because unless you can make a good case, I have to question your wisdom of introducing such a sensitive subject on this forum.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:

Bialystok 400,000

Whereas every source for the population of Bialystok puts it's population at 90,000. Thats TOTAL POPULATION of which a percentage were Jews. Read the link for yourself
http://www.deathcamps.org/occupation/bialystok%20ghetto.html
and look at the graph from a different source based on census figures.
So i would say that your figure of 400,000 is a blatant lie as are all the rest of your figures. You are not helping your argument by posting stuff that is so obviously false.

You claim you 'found it on tinternet'
you never know someone might find your post and use it as a source to justify the lie even further
I hear the New York solicitors are already launching a new claim against the German taxpayers based on your lies.

Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many Jews do you think were murdered by the nazis stellios? How many I wonder does the author in the article reckon is the 'true' figure? What is the relevence of knowing the 'true' figure? Why is it so important?
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stelios -

Quote:
You claim you 'found it on tinternet'
you never know someone might find your post and use it as a source to justify the lie even further

As I have said before, I alluded to these figures, you requested them, I posted them.

But the above comment is frighteningly ignorant and shows
a/You don't actually read my posts
b/You have a very slim knowledge of a historical event you are nevertheless 100% confident in dismissing.

The Wannsee minutes are an incredibly well known and hotly debated document. The point is, anyone who knows the first thing about the Holocaust will be familiar with the Wannsee Protocol

I'm not being funny, but from your posts it is increasingly clear to me, you've never, ever taken the trouble to find out how the Holocaust is 'supposed' to have happened. I don't claim to be an expert. I just think the general narrative is well evidenced and I've seen more instances of deniers lying and distorting than I can remember.

I'm not sure about your discrepancy. Maybe Wannsee has a typo. The Nazis shipped Jews to the Eastern ghettos from the West - I know the opoulation of the Warsaw ghetto catapulted, maybe that's the figure the Nazis thought they had in that general area at the time. I don't care. I know nothing about Bialystok. I simply quoted you from one of the most famous documents of the second world war

Wannsee is significant because a debate has raged about its role in the final solution. This is (IMO) erroneously sometimes translated into a bald statement about it 'being decided' at Wannsee. Basically (among other things), the fact the Nazis allude to having to get rid of Jews that don't die through work illustrates it was on their mind that Jews would be being eliminated. Some historians, like Yehuda Baeur, think Wannsee is not of great significance re the final solution. Deniers get carried away dismembering it, totally missing the point about what's said about it in the first place.

I like your pretty chart. What is it? Where's it from?

Look, all I'm asking you for is your census figures. You said yourself it's best to start with the big ones, then come up with some page that just refers to Bialystok. If all these "scholars" are so clear on this, I fail to see how it's a problem for you. I am confessing my ignorance and requesting your input.
I am, however, struck by your wilfull refusal to at least recognise the well established historical fact that the Nazis labelled people as Jews who wouldn't necessarily have regarded themselves as Jews.

Ian does rasise an interesting question about what you really think.

And by the way,

Himmler - Poznan speech
Goebbels - diary

Perhaps consider how we are so far seeing how the Nazis talked about exterminating Jews, witnesses saw them killing Jews (and unwillingly particpated in the process) and, despite attempts to destroy physical evidence, there were buildings with features entirely consistent with the kind of extermination facilities described. Do we see a pattern emerging?

You are fully confident the Holocaust 'is a lie', yet refuse to even acknowledge my perfectly reasonable questions. Why?

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is also a strange irony in you right now choosing V as your avatar - given that in the original graphic novel (which is about anarchism vs fascism), the fascist regime in England has...exterminated all the Jews.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk - i have said across many different topics exactly what i think. There certainly was a Holocaust, but it has been twisted and exaggerated and used as a means to extract monies from certain quarters including the German and Swiss taxpayers and some companies.
I have as have others repeatedly provided you with examples of zionist financing of Hitler, of American cooperation in the genocide and of even many secular Jews participating both as collaborators and actual German armed forces.
The reason why the numbers are important is because these numbers have been used to firstly extract large and ongoing payouts even today but secondly it has had the effect of relegating every other genocide into the dustbin of history.
No other genocide/holocaust has seen it's victims or the decendents compensated. No other victims of this genocide have been looked after.
It is estimated that 800,000 Serbs were massacred during the same holocaust. Which has also been documented and ongoing resentment from that probably led to the genocide of the Bosnians recently who too were denied reparation even though we all saw it on our tv screens on a daily basis.
This is why it is important for THE holocaust to be ranked alongside all the holocausts and for all victims to be treated equally.
When i was at school 4 million was the oft quoted number. Fairly recently it was upped to 6 million. Now the lawyers are upping it again. But as i have seen census figures and compared them with numbers of survivors i know that these numbers are wrong.
Another issue is when should a victim be classed as a victim of genocide?
I will provide another example.
The regime in Romania engaged on it's own drive against it's minorities which included Roma gypsies and Jews and Turks. On what basis would their actions be included in the German numbers?
Croatia, Hungary, Romania, USSR are all known to have carried out their own acts of 'ethnic cleansing' yet today we hear only the one story.
Is it because these others do not have the same ability to pay compensation as the Germans do?
Even Poland carried out its own massacre against Ukrainians when they reclaimed territory.
Is what is occuring todauy in Iraq not another Holocaust in the making?

When is a victim a victim of the genocide and not a victim of an act of war?
Bialystok which was quoted by Dogsmilk who used a totally innacurate number was an area invaded by the German forces. Several thousand Jews sought refuge in the main synagogue but unfortunately were massacred.
But are they victims of the holocaust or victims of an act of war?
I ask that open question for obvious reasons.

What i also fail to accept is that the people who caused the holocaust were never punished. People like Herbert Walker Bush, JD Rockefeller, Rothschild, Avril Harriman, etc. IBM actually supplied the means to segregate populations. Even the Vatican supplied finance for the war machine. Why have they escaped inquisition?

What about the British Labour MPs who blocked attempts to evacuate Jews to Mauritous?
What about the Swiss based zionist leader Sali Meyer who blocked attempts by Jews to enter Switzerland as escapees?
What about the American regime which did not grant a single entry visa to Jews wishing to escape?
Von Broun whose V1 and V2 rockets caused death and destruction here in the UK was rewarded with a fat contract to work for - sorry - control NASA and rip the US taxpayer off billions.
Did you guys know that our current US president had many cohorts like Karl Rove whose father was a Nazi officer. Our current Pope was a anti aircraft gunner during the war yet today he is worshipped.

So lets be honest about the whole historic debate.

It is all well and good for people to beat the drums but never forget who the real villains were and also do not forget the other victims.

Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have made some genuinely interesting points here and there is a fair bit I more or less agree with, and will respond in detail later. However, I feel moved to point out -

Quote:
The reason why the numbers are important is because these numbers have been used to firstly extract large and ongoing payouts

- compensation has been paid to the survivors. If anything, there is an incentive to up the numbers of survivors as opposed to those killed. Furthermore, the death toll has always been contingent. Current estimates range between 5-6 and a half million. Raul Hilberg is generally regarded as 'the daddy' among scholars and he put the figure at 5.1 million in 1961.

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't it be nice if all the victims and their families recieved EQUAL amounts of compensation including the Roma gypsies, the gays, the disabled, the Serbs, etc?
Dont forget Hitler even killed his own cousins who were disabled.
But just imagine if the Bosnians got paid and the Armenians and everyone else.
Imagine how peaceful the world would become. Dont you think that the Israelis would hesitate before buldozing a Palestinian house if they knew they would have to pay compansation. Do you think America would slaughter a million Iraqis if they knew that one day they would have to pay compensation to the families of the people they had killed? How many were burnt by Napalm in Vietnam or Agent Orange?
Where is their compensation?

This is why there must be equality in the world. By bringing just recognition to ALL the victims of the holocaust and ALL holocausts we set a marker in international law that all men are equal and no crime will go unpunished.
Unless the whole truth is openly discussed today's injustices will continue.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way i just heard David Icke talk about operation PAPERCLIP where America smuggled leading Nazis out of Germany and set them up in the USA and South America.
People like Joseph Mengele and Von Braun.
What did the Wiesenthal Centre do to get these people brought to justice?

It is never denied in any quarter that there were many Jewish soldiers and officers not only in the German Army 150,000 according to an actual former Jewish officer, but also in the Romanian and Hungarian armed forces which carried out their own seperate acts of genocide against the Jews.
Why are these people not punished for their crimes?

Has anyone seen the Spike Lee film currently on SKY 'the Inside Man' with Clive Owen?
The plot of the film is about a rich New York Jewish banker who was also a Nazi collaborator.
Spike Lee is an award winning film make who tackles difficult subjects.
The film is based on fact as their were many Jewish collaborators and financiers who backed Hitler.
Why are they not brought to justice and forced to pay compensation too?

Prescot Bush and JD Rockefeller are only the tip of the iceberg.

Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now if you want to revisit the events of WWII and show their relevance to today's events and the neo-con psychos, this route (Operation Paperclip, the nazi links to the CIA, etc) is far more important and relevent IMO than arguing the toss over the numbers of Jewish deaths (with all the nasty baggage of the 'holocaust revisionist' (HR) movement). As long as HR is associated with the likes of David Duke and until someone can tell me why it is so damned important, I want nothing to do with HR what ever the truth may be.

Now investigating Prescott Bush and western business links to the nazi war machine.

Investigating Hitler's life and who was behind his rise to power

Showing the links between what the Nazi scientists were working on (anti-gravity - foo fighters) and CIA black ops since WWII

Investigating the numerous claims of false flag terrorism (Reichstag, Pearl Harbour)

Investigating the truth behind Nagasaki and Hiroshima

Investigating the nazis obcession with the occult and how GWB and the bonesmen have inherited this obcession

And on and on

These are the true stories about WWII that are immediately relevent to today.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Now if you want to revisit the events of WWII and show their relevance to today's events and the neo-con psychos, this route (Operation Paperclip, the nazi links to the CIA, etc) is far more important and relevent IMO than arguing the toss over the numbers of Jewish deaths (with all the nasty baggage of the 'holocaust revisionist' (HR) movement). As long as HR is associated with the likes of David Duke and until someone can tell me why it is so damned important, I want nothing to do with HR what ever the truth may be.

Now investigating Prescott Bush and western business links to the nazi war machine.

Investigating Hitler's life and who was behind his rise to power

Showing the links between what the Nazi scientists were working on (anti-gravity - foo fighters) and CIA black ops since WWII

Investigating the numerous claims of false flag terrorism (Reichstag, Pearl Harbour)

Investigating the truth behind Nagasaki and Hiroshima

Investigating the nazis obcession with the occult and how GWB and the bonesmen have inherited this obcession

And on and on

These are the true stories about WWII that are immediately relevent to today.

Leave no stone unturned or unturnable. I doubt any of us here know the real story in its entirety. But Ian, why bring up some false flags and not others? The USS Liberty is a sore thumb.

There are deep links between Zionism and Nazism. How deep maybe we will know some day.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Ian

Max Network...

http://www.amazon.com/Secret-War-Against-Jews-Espionage/dp/0312156480/

http://emperors-clothes.com/articles/randy/swas4.htm

http://emperors-clothes.com/articles/randy/swas1.htm

I have seen orange balls as described here. Their appearance co-incided with electrical disturbances. I don't know what they were...

http://www.project1947.com/articles/foo.htm

Foo Fighters were unlikely to have been 'secret Nazi weapons'.

Holoco$t

Using mainstream sources for world Jewish population I note just over 15 million between the World wars (stable) and 14 million from 1970 to present day. The deficit due to WW2 is 1- 1.5 million. The Red Cross says that 300,000 perished in Germany. Since we know the Auschwitz figures were faked, and that the only oven exhibit was built by the Soviets after the war, and since the Holocaust was used to create Israel, and since a so-called prophecy that 6 million would perish had to be fulfilled to fulfil the Rothschild plan to populate Palestine with Eastern Europeans, one has to conclude that the Red Cross and not world Jewry is telling the truth here.

Quote:
Henry Makow, a PhD and himself a Jew, writes on Rense.com [Zionist Fox Guards American Henhouse], "A ‘protection racket’ is a scam where an aggressor instigates an attack, blames it on a bogeyman, and then offers to protect the victim from this bogeyman in return for money and power. The ‘War on Terror’ is a protection racket. The aggressor is the world financial elite known as the ‘Crown’ based in the City of London. Their instrument is the Zionist project, specifically the Mossad [Israeli Intelligence] and its US allies."

Makow goes on: "The victim is the people of the Unites States and the West in General. The goal is the overthrow of Western Civilization, and the establishment of a world police state called the ‘New World Order.’ ‘Zionism is but an incident of a far reaching plan,’ said leading American Zionist Louis Marshall, counsel for bankers Kuhn Loeb in 1917. ‘It is merely a convenient peg on which to hang a powerful weapon.’" Since we are reflecting upon this metaphor, let’s consider another: "[The ACLU] …is the transmission belt for the [Communist] Party [in America]. This statement was quoted from Roger Baldwin, the founder of the American Civil Liberties Union in 1923.

Quote:
Zionism is an extremely difficult movement to combat due to its being shielded by so many God-fearing Christians and Jews. It has been described as "international Judaism," but many God-fearing Jewish rabbis vehemently oppose Zionism and Israel, rejecting much of what is said about Christians in the Talmud. And there is, of course, the Anti-Defamation League of B’nai B’rith, the infamous Zionist ADL. Their favorite weapon is the smear "anti-Semitism." Their supportive motto is "Never again!" just as surely as they supported both Adolf Hitler and his Nazis and the Holocaust. The latter is repeatedly cited and reiterated to elicit the required sympathy from both the Jewish and Christian communities in order to allow Zionism to gradually disassemble our religion, social mores, capitalism, marriage and family, and in fact, our entire society! That’s quite an indictment, no?

http://www.etherzone.com/2005/lang050205.shtml

Makow has an interesting thesis which jives with my thinking

Quote:
When these bankers finagled a credit monopoly in England in 1694, they turned into a monster that now has highjacked humanity. The London-based banking cartel literally has gobbled up the planet, and will not be content until it owns everything, and enslaves mankind, mentally and spiritually, if not physically. This, in a nutshell, is the New World Order.

http://www.henrymakow.com/the_imperialism_of_jewish_capi.html

Reader's comment
Quote:

Mark said (September 28, 2007):

Thank you. Mr. Makow. I knew about the East India Company, but I did not know that British banking interests were majority stockholders, and controlled the Company’s finances.

We now learn that the same bankers financed the endless waves of land grabs that threw British people off their land and reduced them to factory slaves.

"Woolfolk speculates that the Rothschilds did not act alone, but represented a syndicate of Jewish bankers."

Yes, I think we must guard against over-use of the term “Rothschild,” since that makes people dismiss us as “conspiracy theorists.” It has always been a syndicate of bankers (not all of which have been Jewish). It does not matter if the evil ones are Jews, Jehovah’s witnesses, or Jupiter aliens. The problem is private, secret, central control.

In the context of your article, I might mention Judah Benjamin (1811-1884), who was the Confederacy’s Attorney General, Secretary of War, and Secretary of State. Benjanim was from England, and was an agent of the British bankers. (And yes he was Jewish.)

Many people regard the U.S. Civil War as a plot by British bankers to weaken the USA and make the USA ready to receive banker control. British bankers wanted the North to win, but they gave enough support to the South to stretch out the war for four years, thus weakening the USA. Fifty years later, the bankers did the exact same thing with all of Europe (World War I), which was also stretched out to four years.

Benjamin, as Secretary of State for the Confederacy, focused on opening the door to complete control of the Confederacy by British bankers. When the bankers decided to end the war, they devalued Confederate currency, thereby causing the South to collapse. Fifty years later, they did the same thing by shutting down all of their supplies to the German Empire. This caused World War I to suddenly end.

Lincoln, of course, started to issue greenbacks (currency) without permission from the British banking cabal. Many people blamed Benjamin for masterminding the assassination of Lincoln through Benjamin's intelligence apparatus based out of Montreal, where John Wilkes Booth was from. Booth was seen several times receiving funds from Confederate representatives.
Bejamin realized he might be exposed, so he burned his papers, hid at the Gamble Plantation in Florida, and then fled to England under a false name.

Back in England, he opened a lucrative law firm, and became Queen’s Counsel in 1872.

----

Thanks,

Glad to hear Judah Benjamin was able to pick up his career again in England. His mother must have been very proud...

Henry

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
But Ian, why bring up some false flags and not others? The USS Liberty is a sore thumb.

Bring them all up. In opening peoples' eyes to the true nature of the US and Israeli false flag terror the USS Liberty would be top of my list

rodin wrote:
There are deep links between Zionism and Nazism. How deep maybe we will know some day.

Many Isms, same bs
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Using mainstream sources for world Jewish population I note just over 15 million between the World wars (stable) and 14 million from 1970 to present day. The deficit due to WW2 is 1- 1.5 million. The Red Cross says that 300,000 perished in Germany. Since we know the Auschwitz figures were faked, and that the only oven exhibit was built by the Soviets after the war, and since the Holocaust was used to create Israel, and since a so-called prophecy that 6 million would perish had to be fulfilled to fulfil the Rothschild plan to populate Palestine with Eastern Europeans, one has to conclude that the Red Cross and not world Jewry is telling the truth here.

I was going to engage in your rather cunning blind spot concerning the (infinitely more relevant) immediately pre and post war figures, but I am so struck by you again attempting to recycle the feeble straw man arguments about Auschwitz 'figures' and the red cross (unless that's a new one: After all, we all know the final solution happened in Poland not Germany), that I simply can't be bothered. It's like talking to a scratched record.

Apologies to Stelios for not properly replying to his other post.

zoomer
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ALL that really should concern the intelligent person is that humans can do such evil to others, because of what they believe, stats etc pale into insignificance if you yourself, or your loved ones suffered what happens when such evil is in control

most so-called Holocaust revisionists aren't expelling all their effort to get to the roots of evil, but to re-demonize their favourite scapegoat, the Jews, and the Gays, and the Blacks. Everything that is 'other' to them

An example of that attitude: I recently saw in the U'S news about a young black girl at a school over there, who, because she dropped some cake, and having been told by the 'nazi' security there to pick it all up, left some crumbs. This meant that a big ugly fat nazi KKK scum bag/security man is seen flattening her on a table, surrounded by people and staff, and breks the young girl's arm putting handcuffs on her!!!

Another young black student who was simply filming this outrage on his mobile is also seen, on the floor with a big ugly fat nazi KKK /security man on him, and hye gets arrested.

When the girl's mum rightfully complains to the school's principle, she is charged with assaulting security and is put in prison!
Then we see the school principle make this sickening speech where she sees no wrong done, and gets in a one-up about how the school is for ex cellence

I noticed the video wasn't from Youtube, so I went to youtube and searched 'black racism', and found this video, and sent a message to the subscriber, inquiring if they'd put up this video (his video was actually ABOUT some blacks in a shop ignoring a white shopper. Ie., it was BLACK racism, right?

So anyhow, I get an abusive reply telling me what I can go and do. Lesson being that this person is NOT in any way concerned with exploring and exposing racism, which can be done by all kinds of people of different skin tones, and beliefs. NO. His vile aganda was just pointing the finger at BLACK people as being the only ones who can be racist.

Well thats how I feel about so-called Holocaust revisionism with its emphasis on figures of people killed, as though if it WAS 400, 000 that that is irrelevant, and not worthy of any concern. After all , it's only 'JEWS', right?

wepmob2000
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to Dogsmilk and Zoomer for their excellent and illuminating posts.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zoomer wrote:

Well thats how I feel about so-called Holocaust revisionism with its emphasis on figures of people killed, as though if it WAS 400, 000 that that is irrelevant, and not worthy of any concern. After all , it's only 'JEWS', right?

The whole point is for an educated investigation and debate about the causes of the holocaust, what actually happened and what can be learnt from it.
What have we learnt about the Holocaust?
We have learnt that Zionists like JD Rockefeller financed Hitler and provided his army with the means to stage the Holocaust and also with the means to wage his war against us.
We have learnt that there was widespread zionist involvement not least the blocking of the issuance of visas to friendly countries.
We have learnt that the Romanians, Croatians and Hungarians have also carried out their own Holocausts but these are no spoken about anymore.
We have learnt that there was 150,000 Jews within the German armed forces.
We have also learnt that there were Jews within the Hungarian and Romanian armed forces.
We have learnt that Hitler targeted Gypsies, Disabled, Gays, Slavs and other races in addition to Jews. But today we only here about the Holocaust as being an anti Jewish event.
We have learnt that British Labour Jewish MPs blocked moves to evacuate German Jews to the island of Mauritous.
We have learnt that census figures of various countries taken before and after the war prove that the often quoted figure of 6,000,000 is completely untrue and impossible yet this number has been used to extort money from German and Swiss taxpayers and companies which has resulted in ongoin resentment amongst both populations.
Conversely the Hungarian amd Romanian taxpayers have not been similarly punished.
We have learnt that the zionist state of Israel carried out it's own genocide against the Sephardic Jewish population.
In addition to the massacre of Palestinians and the ongoing persecution.

So it is VERY important to study the Holocaust because unless we dissect it and learn from it we are back to the beginning.
The Bosnian ethnic cleansing and the Rwandan genocides prove we have learnt nothing.

Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going back to the original article, a key problem I have with its argument is that the holocaust is in some way uniquely significant, whilst I see WWII as just another war. A war that has an important hidden dimension to it but WWII is not unique in this. Many other wars and genocides also have an important hidden dimensions to them.

For example, US and French complicity in the Rwandan genocide has just as many lessons.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Going back to the original article, a key problem I have with its argument is that the holocaust is in some way uniquely significant, whilst I see WWII as just another war. A war that has an important hidden dimension to it but WWII is not unique in this. Many other wars and genocides also have an important hidden dimensions to them.

For example, US and French complicity in the Rwandan genocide has just as many lessons.

I think the Holocaust has a reasonable claim to unique significance. I think a good chunk of it is about the 'mechanised' aspect to it. Generally, people just get massacred as opposed to shipped to specific extermination centres with a process of thinking about how best to liquidate huge numbers of human beings. I think that's what makes it particularly horrific and is one of the reasons the deniers are so obsessed with 'debunking' the gas chambers. The einsatzgruppen shot huge numbers of people, but this lacks the sheer power of actual killing centres and itself gets less attention. T4 is particularly chilling - 'humane' killing of children and all that - but this is perhaps harder to come to grips with as many of the eugenic ideas that spawned it were actually exported from America. Also, the disabled and mentally ill have had a long battle for general recognition and basic rights way after WWII. The Roma were exterminated, but they are a smaller, more hidden, population and, let's face it, are still on the receiving end of much prejudice today. I would really like to find a good text that's in print, affordable and easily available about their story. Of course, no-one cared about gay people as...no-one cared about gay people back then and its another group who've taken years just to get basic respect. And they weren't specifically exterminated.
Anyway, the notion of killing as a kind of...industry just shows exactly what we are capable of. Not just Germans, us and we could do it again if the right buttons get pushed.
I also think the fact it happened on our doorstep, at the heart of what many people consider (it doesn't matter if erroneously) as the heart of the 'civilised world'. Let's face it, if Hitler had invaded Britain, plenty of us would have joined in in purging the designated 'undesirables' from our communities.

Personally, I think WWII was more than just a war. The sheer brutality it generated in the East (both German and Soviet) takes some beating. The USSR lost around eleven million in military casualties, the Germans three and a half. Just that is hard to get your head round. Let alone the sheer intensity of the destruction, masacres, mass raping and so on.
Birthplace of the American Empire too.

Dunno. All I know is it's pretty fukking horrible and I find myself getting a bit upset when I've spent a chunk of time reading and thinking about it.

I really agree with your point about complicity. But we're not, of course, going to get too preoccupied with our own dirty dealings now are we? That's what really pisses me off. Not long ago, I read the pianist by Wladyslaw Szpilman, his memoirs of the Warsaw ghetto (film ay bad neither) and then straight after fallujah by Jonathan Holmes. And I thought what's the fukking difference? They're both stories of immense brutality. Except one of them is ours. Reading them back to back really brought it home.

zoomer wrote:
ALL that really should concern the intelligent person is that humans can do such evil to others, because of what they believe, stats etc pale into insignificance if you yourself, or your loved ones suffered what happens when such evil is in control

Yeah.

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going back to the problem with the holocaust overshadowing all other holocausts.
We have all forgotten the holocaust conducted by the Japanese with American collusion against the Chinese, British, Koreans, and others.
Auschwitz in China - Japan's secret human body experiments in the notorious biological warfare factory 731. Atrocities like live operations on civilians still alive were conducted on a regular basis but were concealed from the world through a secret deal with the USA after the war.

You will see how the Japanese conducted live-body experiments on the living Chinese to take out their infected lungs, kidney and see them blood to death, and how the Americans classified & covered up the whole 731 truth in exchange for invaluable data on live human body experiements.

The primary reason why Japan is still widely hated in Asia is their stubborn pride not to acknowledge their wartime atrocities and instead accuse (the Chinese) of "fanning anti-Japanese propaganda" among the (Chinese) people. In a country where over 30 million people were mercilessly killed by the occupying Japanese and the remnants of the terrifying Unit 731 (more cruel than the Nazi concentration camps) still standing in Harbin, how could they accept repeated denials of the Jap Government?

Even after the Tokyo courts repeatedly refused to admit the existence of Unit 731 and compensate for the victims of the 731 biological warfare live experiments, history will not allow such human atrocities to be easily brushed away. Now do you see why it is so important to debunk the holocaust so that all holocausts can be looked at and all victims can be compensated and all villains brought to justice.
All of mankind has bee denied justice because of the quick witted actions of a group of New York lawyers.
[youtube]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvcs5rA95FU[/youtube]
 [youtube]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MENIqdfkZkA[/youtube]

Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
Going back to the problem with the holocaust overshadowing all other holocausts.
We have all forgotten the holocaust conducted by the Japanese with American collusion against the Chinese, British, Koreans, and others.
Auschwitz in China - Japan's secret human body experiments in the notorious biological warfare factory 731. Atrocities like live operations on civilians still alive were conducted on a regular basis but were concealed from the world through a secret deal with the USA after the war.

You will see how the Japanese conducted live-body experiments on the living Chinese to take out their infected lungs, kidney and see them blood to death, and how the Americans classified & covered up the whole 731 truth in exchange for invaluable data on live human body experiements.

The primary reason why Japan is still widely hated in Asia is their stubborn pride not to acknowledge their wartime atrocities and instead accuse (the Chinese) of "fanning anti-Japanese propaganda" among the (Chinese) people. In a country where over 30 million people were mercilessly killed by the occupying Japanese and the remnants of the terrifying Unit 731 (more cruel than the Nazi concentration camps) still standing in Harbin, how could they accept repeated denials of the Jap Government?

Even after the Tokyo courts repeatedly refused to admit the existence of Unit 731 and compensate for the victims of the 731 biological warfare live experiments, history will not allow such human atrocities to be easily brushed away. Now do you see why it is so important to debunk the holocaust so that all holocausts can be looked at and all victims can be compensated and all villains brought to justice.
All of mankind has bee denied justice because of the quick witted actions of a group of New York lawyers.
[youtube]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvcs5rA95FU[/youtube]
 [youtube]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MENIqdfkZkA[/youtube]

I certainly haven't forgotten Unit 731. I thought it was rather well known. I also thought the reluctance on the part of Japan to recognise war crimes was a controversy that has frequently hit the straight press. Ironically, if it were the Germans, Holocaust deniers would be taking this as evidence the Jews were making it up. I'm not surprised American protection of the protagonists isn't shouted about as it kind of undermines the general image of the Japanese treating their prisoners abominably (and our moral high ground regarding this) and the glorious victory in the Pacific so firmly embedded in the American psyche. I agree it's important to recognise this, but I fail to see what its got to with the Holocaust. You're now saying it's 'important to debunk' the Holocaust - what exactly do you mean by this?
If you think there are atrocities - and there are plenty of Western backed ones - that go insufficiently unrecognised I think that's fair enough, but I fail to see how they make the Holocaust somehow less important. Unless you want some kind of 'which atrocity is best' league table.
I do agree other Holocaust victims deserve comparable recognition. I think, as I have outlined above, there are reasons why other groups have ended up with a generally lower profile. Though at the end of the day there's no getting away from the fact massive quantities of Jews were deliberatly exterminated.
Incidentally, vast numbers of Nazis went unpunished and the useful ones whisked away as I believe you yourself have commented on before.

You confuse me about what exactly you're getting at. To randomly pick up on some earlier points -

Quote:
We have learnt that Zionists like JD Rockefeller financed Hitler and provided his army with the means to stage the Holocaust and also with the means to wage his war against us.

Was Rockerfeller a Zionist? Was he involved with the Zionist movement? What other Zionists financed Hitler? Would this mean financed as in financially backed or simply did business with? - It really befuddles me when people are surprised about big business dealings with Hitler, as if moral considerations about a regime are somehow to be expected in corporate capitalism. The SS (which did have something of an army function alongside the wehrmacht) were primarily involved in executing the Holocaust - what did JD Rockerfeller provide them that specifically facilitated this? You could certainly argue Thomas Watson helped the Holocaust with his IBM Hollerith machines, but there's no reason to believe it wouldn't have happened without them - it just maybe wouldn't have been so efficient. Corporations are simply not designed to put morality before profit - Watson was simply acting as an astute businessman.

So perhaps you could clarify this and explain exactly why it's particularly significant. It's well established the Zionists had dealings with Hitler and that there was a degree of sympathy in some quarters for fascism overall - not unusual at that time - but you seem to be someow suggesting the Zionists deliberatly made Hitler happen. I've personally yet to see any credible evidence for such a proposition.

Quote:
We have learnt that there was 150,000 Jews within the German armed forces.

So there were men of Jewish blood serving in the German armed forces. And...? Ernst Rohm was well known to be gay when he was heading up the SA. What bearing does this have on the Nazi attitude to and treatment of homosexuals? I would suggest you take the time to actually read the book you've got so excited about and then see what you think.

Quote:
We have learnt that census figures of various countries taken before and after the war prove that the often quoted figure of 6,000,000 is completely untrue and impossible yet this number has been used to extort money from German and Swiss taxpayers and companies which has resulted in ongoin resentment amongst both population

We haven't learned that at all. I'm fairly satisfied with the figures I've come across myself (not that I'd ever take any large scale figures as definitive or totally accurate), yet these census figures you continually go on about have yet to emerge. At any rate, as I've already pointed out, this has no relevance to compensation claim as compensation has been paid to survivors. But, as others have noted, why are you so preoccupied with this? If three million people had been liquidated, would this make it better? If you think compensation claims have gone beyond legitimate reparations, you probably have a case and Norman Finkelstein for one has written some interesting stuff about this.

Quote:
We have learnt that British Labour Jewish MPs blocked moves to evacuate German Jews to the island of Mauritous.

I was under the impression this particular little plan was never seriously attempted by the Nazis and remained simply a suggestion. If you have reputable information to the contrary, I would be genuinely interested to see it. Particularly as I find your suggestion it was specifically Jewish MPs in the Labour Party that allegedly blocked it rather striking.

I could go on about other points, but it seems to me you're just throwing out a bunch of (highly dubious) factoids without a coherent punchline. We probably should have learned from the numerous atrocities that litter human history but we haven't. We just devise better and better ways to execute them. Though one thing that really strikes me is how an entire nation (and numerous other groups and individuals around the world) were suckered by daft Jewish conspiracy theories. The abillity of the populace to be bamboozled by shrill cries for action against an elusive enemy seeking to undermine our way of life from within seems to me to be fairly interesting. Not to mention the remaining power to sucker people daft Jewish conspiracy theories retain as the internet amply evidences.

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/genociderockefellernazis2apr03.shtml
stuff about Rockefeller
ps: without his oil - no German war machine

Warburg was a Jewish banker who financed Hitler
Quote:
In 1943, Otmar Verschuer's assistant Josef Mengele was made medical commandant of Auschwitz. As wartime director of Rockefeller's Kaiser Wilhelm Institute for Anthropology, Eugenics and Human Heredity in Berlin, Verschuer secured funds for Mengele's experiments at Auschwitz from the German Research Council.

Verschuer wrote a progress report to the Council: ``My co-researcher in this research is my assistant the anthropologist and physician Mengele. He is serving as Hauptstuermfuehrer and camp doctor in the concentration camp Auschwitz....

With the permission of the Reichsfuehrer SS Himmler, anthropological research is being undertaken on the various racial groups in the concentration camps and blood samples will be sent to my laboratory for investigation.'' Mengele prowled the railroad lines leading into Auschwitz, looking for twins--a favorite subject of psychiatric geneticists. On arrival at Mengele's experimental station, twins filled out ``a detailed questionnaire from the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute.

'' There were daily drawings of blood for Verschuer's ``specific protein'' research. Needles were injected into eyes for work on eye color. There were experimental blood transfusions and infections. Organs and limbs were removed, sometimes without anesthetics. Sex changes were attempted. Females were sterilized, males were castrated. Thousands were murdered and their organs, eyeballs, heads, and limbs were sent to Verschuer and the Rockefeller group at the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute.

ps; Mengele and his research moved to America after the war under Rockefeller's wing

Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am slightly confused as to how your post relates to the original question:

Quote:
Was Rockerfeller a Zionist? Was he involved with the Zionist movement? What other Zionists financed Hitler? Would this mean financed as in financially backed or simply did business with?

Other than in your vague reference to a Mr Warburg and an assertion Rockerfeller sold Hitler oil. The latter I find rather puzzling as being particularly striking. I would be rather astonished if a multitude of oil interests weren't selling oil to Hitler. Selling oil to people is sort of what people who sell oil do. Or do you think execs at BP and Shell sit down and agonise as to what sort of regime they're filling the pumps for? The Soviet Union supplied Hitler with oil before Hitler attacked it.

I am intrigued at your rather original take on the fate of Mengele. Do you have evidence he didn't actually flee to Argentina?

The eugenics stuff is interesting; thank you for posting the article. It is not unknown that many of the eugenics ideas adopted by the Nazis were popularised in the US. AFAIK, in the context of the time this was, disturbingly, frequently regarded as cutting edge 'science'. It's one of the things on my list to read up on more. There are a couple of books on the subject on I'm aware of that you may wish to peruse:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/War-Against-Weak-Eugenics-Americas/dp/15685825 87/ref=sr_1_1/026-5483538-0365261?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1191498649&sr=1- 1
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nazi-Connection-Eugenics-American-Socialism/dp  /0195149785/ref=pd_bxgy_b_text_b/026-5483538-0365261?ie=UTF8&qid=1191 498649&sr=1-1
though I haven't myself read either. I have a copy of the latter but it still languishes on my mountainous 'to read' pile.

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have posted te same things over and over again
it has been very well documented that the Rockefellers supplied oil and money for Hitler. You are actually wrong about other oil companies because firstly germany has no oil of its own even today so everything had to be imported. Without oil you would have no Luftwaffe, no Panzer divisions and no war machine. To continue supplying oil all the way through the war when your own countrymen are being killed is not only criminal but treason.
Why is it you being a holocaust supporter for want of a better expression never like to apportion blame correctly. Without Rockefeller's billions and Rockefeller's oil there would probably have been no Holocaust and no World War 2.
Yet the Rockefeller family is today richer than ever and more powerful and also pays very little tax.
The so called charitable foundations actually funded Mengeles research which has been described above. Please just call a spade a spade and condemn the Rockefellers as war criminals.

Have you never studied history?
Germany in 1929 was completely bankrupt. Not a brass farthing was left in the coffers.
So who provided the money and resources to turn this into the worlds biggest and most powerful ever war machine?
Warburg, Rockefeller, Harriman, Bush, IBM, Ford and amongst others the Vatican. And behind the scenes Rothschild.
Why did none of the victims New York lawyers want to sue any of these?

Dont you see why it is so very important to study the holocaust? Because the same people who were responsible for it are still very much around and are still pulling our strings.
Holocaust revisionism, if you call it, is about getting to the truth and cutting through the propaganda.
It is undisputable that the numbers have been altered and many victims have been airbrushed from history. but it is also a fact that the real culprits are still at large. Why do you think organisations such as Naturei Karta are so determined to bring the murderers to justice?
Many top ranking nazis ended up running things like Nasa. mengele the most evil butcher in history ended up in America protected by his boss Rockefeller. Even others like Karl Rove's father was a nazi officer anmongst several others. So i would say it is VERY relevant to study the holocaust and learn from it.

Or you could simply stick your fingers in your ears and sing lah lah lah lah.

Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
We have posted te same things over and over again

You noticed! Laughing

Look, I think we're talking at cross purposes here. I fully agree that looking behind the Third Reich and who dealt with it is interesting and important, but I just don't think that justifies flinging out any old statement. For example, I know pretty much nothing about who supplied the Nazis with what fuel and when, but I find the suggestion that Standard Oil are solely responsible for giving them fuel and that without specifically Standard Oil the Nazis would have had simply no means of filling their tanks totally absurd. You say Rockerfeller was a Zionist but have patently failed to back this up. You say Mengele went to America without any evidence when the rest of the world believes he fled to Argentina. You reduce the entire economics of 1930s Germany to a handful of people, including those just doing good business with the Nazis like good capitalists. And so on.

You refer to "Holocaust revisionism", but should obviously be aware that that turn of phrase is almost universally taken to mean "Holocaust denial", so I'd be careful there if I were you.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: