FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fugitive Natalie Bracht & 5 kids, Tony Gosling arrested
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Busker wrote:
Do all missing person investigations involve the Major Incident Unit?

I am not sure if this a genuine question, but the answer is no, obviously not.

Yes TC it was a genuine question.

I just wondered if that was the case when kids were involved, nothing else.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why on earth should the Sunderland Echo IT people remove this from their website - if only to discredit Natalie.
More proof - along with the news that this 'non-religious' Rabbi Dr. Robert Ash has fled to Africa - that at least part of Natalie's story is true and that at least part of the case against her is a fabrication.

The following article appeared in the Daily Mirror on the 19th June. In it a police spokesperson says, "We believe she is telling people helping her that she is in a dispute with her former partner. But she is a very convincing liar and we want to make public that is not the case. Her children were being taken into care because of our concerns over her ability to look after them."

Those who have meet her are certainly divided by her story but none seem to doubt her ability to look after her children. It's also interesting and disturbing to note that the father of the three youngest says "The children should be in care". Lovely.

Police hunt as mentally-disturbed mum goes on the run with her five daughters
The Daily Mirror, By Jeremy Armstrong 19/06/2008

Police are hunting a mentally-disturbed mum who has gone on the run with her five daughters. Natalie Bracht, 34, fled four days before they were to due be taken to foster homes after a court ruled she was incapable of caring for them.

Last night fears grew for the children, aged from four to 13, who have not been seen since Natalie left her Sunderland home in a distressed state on May 17.

She made up a story to friends that her ex-partner was trying to get custody of the children after joining a religious sect. Her best pal Lisa Harvey, 38, a mum-ofnine, said: "I spoke to her on her daughter's mobile three times the next week and she was in a bit of a state."

A Northumbria Police spokesman added: "We believe she is telling people helping her that she is in a dispute with her former partner. But she is a very convincing liar and we want to make public that is not the case. Her children were being taken into care because of our concerns over her ability to look after them."

Cctv shows her at Newcastle's Central station on May 17, dressed in a red anorak, with dark hood.

On arrival in London she was in a flowing white robe and head scarf. She later visited the London Central Mosque in Regent's Park. Det Sgt Dave Willett said: "Natalie has a histrionic personality disorder. She and the girls have no visible means of support and I urge anyone who may be supporting them to consider her mental condition and the care orders. We have real fears for the girls."

Dietrich Bracht, father of the three youngest girls, travelled from Germany to help police. He said: "The children should be in care. I am very concerned and just want to know they are safe and well."

This article from the Sunderland Echo has now allegedly 'disappeared from their website'

Sunderland Echo in 2006 wrote:

missing 2006 article text
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2008/06/401952.html?c=on#comments
found this in Nexus Uk database....

The Sunderland Echo

February 14, 2006

German mum on run's plea for help

LENGTH: 434 words

A MUM who fled a turbulent relationship in her German homeland is desperate to trace the family she has never seen.

Thirty-year-old Natalie Bracht has settled in Sunderland with her five daughters after fleeing her home city of Dusseldorf to get away from her husband.

She claims the family was lucky to escape alive when her home was torched, and says her husband's behaviour changed after he joined a controversial religious group.

Now living in Hendon, Natalie and her girls must find their North East relations or face having to return to Germany.

"I can't go back there," she told the Echo. "I'm scared.

"My husband is in a religious group and they will try to find us.

"He doesn't want the children to go to school. We cannot live a normal life."

Natalie and her daughters Manjuh, 10, Naomi nine, Indira, seven, Naima, six, and two-year-old Elinour, hope to trace their English relations and start afresh here.

She was born and lived all her life in Germany, but she and her daughters all have British passports as Natalie's dad, John Brown originally comes from the UK.

She told the Echo: "He still lives somewhere in Germany but I have no address for him.

"But I know he has got brothers and sisters in Sunderland and Newcastle, and other family in Middlesbrough, I think."

She knows John was born on June 3, 1938, has a brother called Dick and a sister Catherine.

Her grandparents George and Mary Brown, whom she has not seen for 20 years, are believed to live on Teesside.

Natalie says the whole Brown family has connections with the military and a family building firm in the North East.

The brave mum said she was initially refused help by social services in Sunderland, despite the family all having British passports, and being told by the consulate in Dusseldorf they would get help.

She feared being split from her children, leaving the family separated in an unknown place thousands of miles from home.

But after much wrangling Natalie and her children, were given a home.

Now Natalie is looking for work to support her girls.

She is a qualified stonemason and would prefer to follow that line of work, but said she would take anything to prevent having to return her daughters to a life on the run in Germany.

Susan Rushworth, Acting Divisional Manager for Children's Services said: "I can confirm that this lady and her children are receiving a significant level of support from Children's Services."

If you are related to Natalie or know her familiy's whereabouts, you can contact her through the Echo on 565 8557.
[/quote]
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every sympathy, Tony.

An attack on you such as this is an attack on us all.

Stay strong and God bless you.

Noel
Howie
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE former husband of missing mother Natalie Bracht has appealed to those who may be sheltering her and his daughters not to take her stories at face value.
During her time on the run, missing Sunderland mum Natalie Bracht has approached a number of organisations and individuals, fabricating stories in order to gain support and shelter.

Yesterday her father John Brown contacted Northumbria Police in order to set the record straight and today her former husband Dietrich Bracht has done the same.

One of those whom Natalie has approached during her time on the run has recorded a statement by her, which has now been broadcast on the internet.

In the recording Natalie makes a large number of claims about her past.

It is these statements which Dietrich – who is the father of the three oldest children - wishes to correct.

"First I will say that I am a carpenter, a craftsman who builds up houses, fixes doors and windows and does roofing jobs," he said.

"I am not a nuclear scientist and I have lived my whole life in Germany.

"The father of Natalie lives just 100 miles far away and it's no problem to meet him. The problem is more about Natalie.

"I met Natalie in 1997 and a short while later she got pregnant with my oldest daughter.

"So I have known her more than 11 years and know here better than most.

"The story about her father and me, that we are such important people, is rubbish."

Natalie, 34, who has mental instabilities, was traced last Tuesday to Somerset having fled her home in Sunderland with her five daughters on May 17 after she was informed that all five of the girls – aged between four and 13 - were about to be taken into care.

Natalie was initially traced to the Harlesden area of London and from there officers have traced her and the girls to Yeovil, in which area police are now focusing their efforts.

Anyone with information about Natalie or her children is asked to call Northumbria Police, on 03456 043 043.

Page 1 of 1

* Last Updated: 01 July 2008 1:02 PM

outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howie wrote:
THE former husband of missing mother Natalie Bracht has appealed to those who may be sheltering her and his daughters not to take her stories at face value.
During her time on the run, missing Sunderland mum Natalie Bracht has approached a number of organisations and individuals, fabricating stories in order to gain support and shelter.

Yesterday her father John Brown contacted Northumbria Police in order to set the record straight and today her former husband Dietrich Bracht has done the same.

One of those whom Natalie has approached during her time on the run has recorded a statement by her, which has now been broadcast on the internet.

In the recording Natalie makes a large number of claims about her past.

It is these statements which Dietrich – who is the father of the three oldest children - wishes to correct.

"First I will say that I am a carpenter, a craftsman who builds up houses, fixes doors and windows and does roofing jobs," he said.

"I am not a nuclear scientist and I have lived my whole life in Germany.

"The father of Natalie lives just 100 miles far away and it's no problem to meet him. The problem is more about Natalie.

"I met Natalie in 1997 and a short while later she got pregnant with my oldest daughter.

"So I have known her more than 11 years and know here better than most.

"The story about her father and me, that we are such important people, is rubbish."

Natalie, 34, who has mental instabilities, was traced last Tuesday to Somerset having fled her home in Sunderland with her five daughters on May 17 after she was informed that all five of the girls – aged between four and 13 - were about to be taken into care.

Natalie was initially traced to the Harlesden area of London and from there officers have traced her and the girls to Yeovil, in which area police are now focusing their efforts.

Anyone with information about Natalie or her children is asked to call Northumbria Police, on 03456 043 043.

Page 1 of 1

* Last Updated: 01 July 2008 1:02 PM

And this 'information' is from whence?

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

...........Today her father John contacted Northumbria Police in order to set the record straight after a statement made by Ms Brecht about her family was broadcast on the internet.
In the recording she makes a large number of claims about her past.
Northumbria Police were contacted by Natalie's parents, John and Heidrun Brown, who wish to put the record straight.
"My daughter Natalie Bracht has gone missing with our five grand daughters," said Mr Brown.
"My wife and I are very worried about Natalie and the girls and if she reads this article I urge her to hand herself into the police.
"My wife and I are greatly upset by some the things Natalie is suggesting to be true to other people.
"I am Natalie's father and I have never heard of the man who she portrays to be her father, this Moshe Baton.
"I am English and moved to Germany in the 1970s to live with my family. I have never been to Libya and never had to seek asylum in any country.
"I have never worked on behalf of the Israeli Government. Neither me, my wife, nor Natalie are Jewish and I don't know where she has got this idea from.
"We follow the Baptist faith and none of our family have ever had links to the Jewish faith.
"Natalie is an accomplished story teller, but the truth is far more mundane.
"Natalie is unwell and urgently needs help. We want to appeal to Natalie to bring our grandchildren home.
"We want her to know that we love her very much and we will support her through this. We would urge Natalie to make contact with us, or the police. If anyone has any information about where she is we urge them to pass this onto the police so that the children can be brought home safely."
Detective Chief Inspector Roger Ford of Northumbria Police said: "Natalie is an accomplished story teller, but the truth is far more mundane...........
http://www.thisisthenortheast.co.uk/mostpopular.var.2371677.mostviewed .parents_counter_missing_mums_internet_broadcast_claims.php

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow - who's to be believed?
Natalie's story sounded about right to me
You know best Tony, but are these drawn-in individuals to be believed?
Is there any reason to think that your horrible and frightening experience might not be effecting your judgement and expiation?
I'm sure that it has offloaded a lot of fear and anticipatory anxiety amongst truthers of having their doors battered down and their information resources seized
Should we believe this supposed dad, Northumbria police, Natalie's account, or you? I'm not making a judgement here, btw, just asking a question

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The Natalie Bracht story, the plot thickens
https://publish.indymedia.org.uk/en/2008/07/402305.html

I have no idea how much of her story is true - Professor Doctor Robert Ash, the Newcastle Reformed Synagogue Rabbi, seems to check out and now appears to have fled the UK.

Other parts of her story such as how she came to the UK do not seem to add up.

The main reason Natalie said she was being hounded was because she handed this Reformed Rabbi's mobile number and others of his collaborators over to the Libyan Embassy down in London. That's when things started getting really nasty for her.

I'm only guessing but it looks now like she may have got into the Glastonbury festival at the middle of last week. And could now already be in Holland or Germany which is where she and the girls wanted to be - there they would have been much safer - away from the power of the British family courts and High Court. What she wanted more than anything else was to get back to Germany.

Wherever she went she found herself supported 100% by those that met her. Everybody she met understood her decision not to hand the kids over, she may never see them again.

None of the detectives had met her. Neither had the High Court judge... who issued this Recovery Order who was... by the way????

Natalie certainly was a highly intelligent tough nut mum who believed she was fighting masonic networks but always seemed to be one step ahead.

The fact that she wanted to get her story down on the record suggested to me she had a calm, realistic view that she may well be arrested, sectioned and seperated from her kids.

An extreme case of resourceful mum syndrome.

paul wright wrote:
Wow - who's to be believed?
Natalie's story sounded about right to me
You know best Tony, but are these drawn-in individuals to be believed?
Is there any reason to think that your horrible and frightening experience might not be effecting your judgement and expiation?
I'm sure that it has offloaded a lot of fear and anticipatory anxiety amongst truthers of having their doors battered down and their information resources seized
Should we believe this supposed dad, Northumbria police, Natalie's account, or you? I'm not making a judgement here, btw, just asking a question

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the dispassionate explanation, Tony, and the possibility that she may have escaped these septic isles. Good on yer
Howie
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:

And this 'information' is from whence?

News Guardian

Park View Tyne & Wear.

911Eyewitness
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:48 am    Post subject: Children not yours Reply with quote

Tony, kudos to you in the struggle. You are lucky they did not keep you the 40 days for nothing.

It sucks to be on the end of the beating stick Tony; I won't ask you how it felt. The issues here move a bit into the police state you people allow around that divine right gumbo. The fallacy in belief of freedom is only for those who accidentally tow their jobs worth with blinders.

Now the disinformation makes truth and lies indistinguishable and opens doors to question.

The state wants to grab kids from a mom. Truth, storyteller, soothsayer or bull pucks you seem to feel this was a mum with her kids and the kids are all right. Tony, Americans allow their government ownership of their children too, don't feel singled out. The recent kidnapping by Texas of 400 children on the basis of a call from a bogus tipster, that was somehow never recorded, pointed up the ability of agents who can work outside even the laws set up to give some oversight to the states ownership of your children.

It sucks Tony. It sucks that they subject people, like you, to spurious procedures for investigative reporting.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TRANSCRIPT of the short clip (by 100777.com)

Quote:

[Natalie Bracht]: I'm aware that the tube bombings down here in London are not in connection to any muslim activity at all, or with any arabic activity, put it this way. I'm aware that there are studen'ts accomondations down here in London, a couple of them, mostly covered up as being very anarchistic, very "left", these students have knowledge in architecture, they are under camouflage of being art students, instead of architects. They have technical equipment which is able to shut down surveillance. They are also certain toymakers, these are people who have been formerly trained by the Israeli Military, most of them are also Russian speaking people, and there's a huge number of ex soviet [socalled] jews who are doing this job.

I'm expecting, and there are rumors going around, and I'm aware of that two MP's have already been informed about this; they are expecting an attack on American soil in Ireland, possibly in Belfast, and it will be blamed on the Muslims. This is to gain the support for another point in Israel from the United States and United Kingdom, and to look into the immigration problems that they obviously have in Ireland as well, so it's affecting a lot of things.

And a huge number of people who are delivering, or doing this job are women instead of men.

[Tony Gossling]: Do you know who the M.P's are?

[Natalie Bracht]: Ehm, no. No comment.

[Someone in the background] It's right here, it's very interesting

[Tony Gossling]: Thank you, In terms of timing, what about it, and you think it's going to be on U.S soil in Ireland did you say?

[Natalie Bracht]: Yes, in 2008

[Tony Gossling]: But you pick up these rumors, but do you think it makes sense to have an attack like this now, why might they want to do it?

[Natalie Bracht]: Because they need the support, they need the mindsupport, they need the financial support, they need the strategic support, the military support. They have already huge military support on Cyprus, I'm talking about the Israelis, and then they will gain a bigger support for an attack that is possibly going over to the Syrian area. I don't expect that the next war is going to be Iran, I'm expecting the next war to be Syria.

[Tony Gossling]: What's going to happen to the kids?

[Natalie Bracht]: Well I'm expecting, if I shouldn't be successful in hiding and protecting my children, or if we don't find any way that I'm expecting them possibly to deliver me into a mental hospital or into prison and I will just vanish and I'm expecting them to deliver my children into [the state in but not of] Israel, provide them with different names and I will never be able to see them again. If they don't put me into prison or a mental hospital or whatsoever then it means that what this what the English immigration department which is obviously dealing with me even if I'm a British citizen has put on the record about me is that they've put me on a watchlist, and it is called tham I'm having "communicational difficulties". Well what ever that means, I don't have the impression that I have "communicational difficulties", but I think this means something different. So this means I can't travel to certain countries, and I will have problems to come down. They could do this to me after they said that I was a German convert to Islam in coming into this country with different intensions, well that's close to absurd. So this is what I'm expecting what will happen to my children.
http://100777.com/node/1831

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/story.asp?sectioncode=1&storycode=41563& c=1

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/Journalist-arrested-after-interview -with.4254371.jp

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New lead in missing mother hunt
BBC - 14th July 2008
The search for a woman who vanished from her Sunderland home with her five daughters has switched to Devon.
Natalie Bracht, 34, who suffers from a personality disorder, fled Wearside on 17 May when she found out her children were to be taken into care.
Recent sightings have been reported in London and at a commune near Yeovil.
Police say evidence suggests she may have travelled by bus with her children - aged between four and 13 - to Moretonhampstead near Dartmoor.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7505897.stm
Officers said she had made up a series of stories about her past. Her parents John and Heidrun Brown have appealed for her to return home.
During her time on the run, Ms Bracht has approached a number of organisations, fabricating stories to gain support and shelter, Northumbria Police said.

'Abandoned belongings'
A force spokesman said a woman matching Ms Bracht's description and accompanied by five children bought a bus ticket from Exeter to Moretonhampstead, arriving on the evening of 27 June.
Det Ch Insp Roger Ford, who is leading the investigation, added: "We have real fears for the welfare and safety of the girls and our number one priority in this case is to get them home safe and well.
"We know that Natalie and the girls were at a commune near Yeovil, but then abandoned some of their belongings and fled.
"Now we have reason to believe that they may be in Devon. Once again the girls are alone in an area where they have no links or means of support, hundreds of miles away from their home, friends and school.
"We are now working with our colleagues from Devon and Cornwall Constabulary to try and find Natalie as soon as possible."

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Frazzel
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:49 am    Post subject: children of most concern Reply with quote

everyone who met natalie says that she was a good loving mother and that the children were well behaved and happy to be with her. the picture of natalie given by the police doesnt match up! there may well be questions about her story, but it comes down to helping a mother protect her children and thats the main reason why so many are on her side. also if the children are taken into care, not only will they probably never get to see their mother again, but most likely, they will all be split up into different homes which is downright abusive and a tactic designed whether intentionally or not, to attempt to disrupt their positive memories of her.
If the children are in danger of abuse, it seemsmuch more probable and likely to be from the state.

911Eyewitness
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Re: children of most concern Reply with quote

Frazzel wrote:
everyone who met natalie says that she was a good loving mother and that the children were well behaved and happy to be with her. the picture of natalie given by the police doesnt match up! there may well be questions about her story, but it comes down to helping a mother protect her children and thats the main reason why so many are on her side. also if the children are taken into care, not only will they probably never get to see their mother again, but most likely, they will all be split up into different homes which is downright abusive and a tactic designed whether intentionally or not, to attempt to disrupt their positive memories of her.
If the children are in danger of abuse, it seemsmuch more probable and likely to be from the state.

It is such a horror story and rings to me like the one a few months ago when the agents of the state of Texas kidnapped 400 children (some as old as 27) and did the same without one single paper from a court. All on a single fabricated phone call!

http://www.ricksiegel.com/web2/node/88
http://www.ricksiegel.com/web2/node/86

http://www.ricksiegel.com/web2/node/88

Here is an illegal shakedown of a whole community. Huge armed thugs raiding a neighborhood and stealing everyone that even looks childish. Does this look like the land of the free and home of the brave to you? Imagine they came in your neighborhood like that taking your children? Would you stand up to those masked heavily armed thugs? Or wimper away since you have no arms to fight them, into a long legal process that was not there when it was needed?

It points up the fact that we are mere chattel and the life forms we squirt out are merely more cannon fodder or taxable subjects but all equally property of the rulers from whence we came. Illusions of freedom merely that.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Spy Blog has a history of asking Questions about the treatment of various assorted people, whose views or actions we do not support, e.g. accused terrorist suspects or their families, computer hackers, etc., but who seem to have got caught up in the complexities of our Kafkaesque bureaucratic Police and Judicial system. We are usually worried about the precedent such cases set for the treatment of all the rest of us.

Hence our worries about the arrest of Tony Gosling, who may well be a Conspiracy Theorist, but it seems to us, one of the saner and more reasonable ones. His long running, but not altogether successful, attempts to gather information on the secretive Bilderberg meetings of the rich and powerful, are to be commended, regardless of any of the more far fetched theories about what they may be up to in secret. His involvement with .various conspiracy theorist populated discussion forums involving 9/11 "truthers" and "no planers" etc. and even UK "7/7 truthers", also appears to be relatively moderate and rational.
http://p10.hostingprod.com/@spyblog.org.uk/blog/2008/06/tony-gosling-a rrest-a-fishing-expedition-by-the-police-against-a-journalist.html

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safe Return of the Children......?

Three months on, search for Wear family continues
06 August 2008
By Tim Booler - Chief reporter

Fears are growing for the safety of a mum and her five daughters who have been on the run for almost three months.

Natalie Bracht fled Sunderland with her children – aged between four and 13 – after she was told they were about to be taken into social services care.

Several forces, including Northumbria, the Met, Avon and Somerset and British Transport Police, have been involved in the hunt for the 34-year-old, who settled in Hendon after moving to the UK from Germany.

Concerns over Natalie's welfare increased when detectives revealed she had recently been psychologically assessed as having Histrionic Personality Disorder.

Symptoms of the condition include seeking of reassurance or approval, excessive dramatics with exaggerated displays of emotion, excessive sensitivity to criticism of disapproval, a need to be the centre of attention and rapidly shifting emotional states.

While on the run from the authorities, Natalie was interviewed by a freelance journalist, and made a number of astonishing and unsubstantiated claims, including that she had been a member of the Red Army Faction, a left-wing German group which started a campaign of terror in the 1960s.

The mum-of-five also alleged that her dad John Brown was an Israeli British intelligence officer named Moshe Baton who defected to Libya – a claim he has strongly denied.

Natalie and her children left Sunderland on May 17 and made her way to Newcastle Central Station.

She was then caught on CCTV at King's Cross in London, having changed her appearance to avoid detection.

After initial reports that the family was staying in the Harlesden area of the capital, the search moved to Somerset.

Natalie and her girls were confirmed as hiding out at a commune near Yeovil, but abandoned some of their belongings and fled before police could find them.

The latest sightings revealed by officers were that the family had been seen in the Dartmoor area of Devon.

There are worries about the increasing length of time the family remains missing, as they are hundreds of miles away from their home, friends and school without means of support.

Several people have made appeals for Natalie to give herself up, including her dad, the father of three of her children and her best friend from Wearside, Lisa Harvey, of Cairo Street, Hendon.

A spokesman for Northumbria Police today said: "Several forces across the country are involved in the ongoing search for Natalie Bracht and her daughters.

"The family have now been missing for three months and the priority of all those officers involved continues to be the safe return of the girls to Sunderland."

Anyone with information about Natalie or her children should contact police on 03456 043 043.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:20 pm    Post subject: Communique from family court fugitive Natalie Bracht Reply with quote

Communique from family court fugitive Natalie Bracht and her five daughters

Natalie Bracht is still believed to be on the run with her five daughters and expresses her fears here that she may be 'suicided'. In other words that some intelligence service or other 'higher' group than Northumbria police may know exactly where she is, playing her a sick sort of cat and mouse game. Whether she deserves to be accused of being a potential child murderer as Sunderland social services have done... and separated from her five children we shall probably never know due to the chilling secrecy of the Family Courts and the High Court judge that issued the Recovery Order for the children. Much of what Northumbria police have had to say about her case, such as her first husband denying that he is a Mossad nuclear scientist when Natalie said her second husband was, does not add up. This communique was written on 23rd June 2008 before the High Court Recovery Order was issued and the photograph of Natalie and four of the girls taken in Shoreditch on 4th June 2008. All who have met her whilst she's been 'on the run' seem to agree that the only real threat to the children comes from injustices of Sunderland Social Services and the High Court. Such as the exclusion by said Social Services of all and any supportive professional voices from Natalies' case conferences.

To The Outside World
by Natalie Bracht - Monday 23rd June 2008

This is a response to the ‘missing’ appeal in the British media as well as the poster campaign to find the missing mum and her five daughters from Sunderland

Now, in the beginning, my name is Natalie Bracht and I’m the mother of five lovely kids. I’m 33 and my children are between 5 and 13.
We are not only Germans but also British citizens. Not that this is important to us but to correct errors in the press and police records.
We have been reading the Northumbria police ‘missing’ appeal in many different newspapers, from television news and the BBC website
We found ourselves described as people ‘on the run’.
On the run from whom? ...well they don’t explain that part, do they?
Honestly they don’t say anything, apart from that we are missing and that the kids haven’t been to school for more than a week and have been separated from their friends and that this is certainly not good for them.
hmmm
And that they don’t know where we are.
hmmm
And that they are concerned about the safety of my children.
hmmm

Now, I don’t believe that anybody, especially the so-called ‘counterparts’ who are working very closely with the police - are concerned about the safety of my children at all.
[Natalie describes the secret network of those she believes are harassing her as ‘the counterparts’]
Because I’m described as a person with a personality disorder and emotional and narcissistic behaviour. In short, totally mad and mental, according to a so-called independent psychiatrist - who has been organised through one of the ‘counterparts’.
I’m also not aware of the mental history they claim for me.
So why do they claim?

Now, just in case you are ‘mental’ enough outside there, you might understand.
This is also a message to all the thousands of parents in this country whose children have been wrongly taken away by Britain’s corruptly installed family court system.
And as you have read before I’m mad and mental. I say that their power to do so is coming from a very well known society in this country.
[Natalie mentioned freemasonry in the previous hour long interview I recorded with her which is available on the web – ed.]
Anyway, I have no intention of letting them use my five daughters and therefore we are ‘on a run’.
Now, facing the mastermind of a surveillance system in London I was, we can say forced, to use some camouflage for me and my daughters.
And yes, we have been successful.
Yes, we also disconnected our mobile.
And we didn’t use our bank account.
All because I’m so mad?
We changed our outfits - not because of a personality disorder - but simply to find a way to keep the kids safe.
I hereby congratulate the reporter of The Sun who put me down as a Muslim mother and Kings Cross and hiding and so on - well this is The Sun.
I also understand that in the media it is believed that I have visited the central mosque in Regent’s Park.
Is it confirmed?
Now, let me help you, I have in fact visited the ICCUK many times in the last 2 years.
And I’m sure this is well known to ‘the counterparts’.
Taking into account that everything that goes in or out of Regent’s Park mosque is miraculously shared immediately
So why is it that certain people cannot be touched by the law?
Well, I have to admit that I often ask my self, and there are more and more people who ask the same question: What happens to all the children who are put through forced adoption process?
Why an increasing number of kids? In certain parts of Britain mostly white children, very young.
Hmmmm?
Why is it so easy to take away children from their parents?
What is the purpose of so much secrecy in the family courts?
And what is happening inside them?
Why are the parents silenced, and threatened to be imprisoned when they start to talk about this?
Is this why most people don’t know this goes on?
Talk to Journalist Brian Morgan in Cardiff about the effect of this on his freedom of speech.
What kind of children are they interested in?
And who are ‘they’?
Well, coming back to my kids, they had a good attendance at school and good school reports. They were a pleasure to teach.
No emotional difficulties at all.
Clean, well fed, happy, interested, according to the school reports.
But social services say I am ‘emotionally abusing’ them because I said bad things to my children about social services in Sunderland.
I see.
Well, there was also a very dangerous way of interviewing my children through social services or ‘counterparts’ who were using my children to get information about my family.
Passed on to different agencies in Britain.
And I don’t like my children being interrogated.
I call this ‘emotional abuse’ of them and I also think I have to protect them from this.
Maybe because I’m a narcissistic mother?
And I’m also ‘mad’ because I wanted my children’s fingerprints to be removed from their database.
For anyone who hasn’t heard about this: in some schools they take the children’s fingerprints instead of their name when the kids want to borrow a book out of the library.
Now I don’t like that.
Because I’m having a ‘paranoid’ world view according to the ‘independent’ psychiatrist who is connected to a certain community in Britain. Incidentally, the same as most of the other people who are making allegations against us. [freemasonry again? – ed.]
Now, the connection between this community and the media as well as the court systems and ‘Labour Friends’ is by now known, to a certain extent.
Yes, we are in hiding.
No, we will not be silenced.
Yes, I have a connection to people who know about these things.
Yes, they are sheltering us.
And the number of people affected by this is increasing
And the number of adoptions as well.
Now, they have destroyed my existence.
Dirtied my name,
We were facing emotional harassment, all of us.
Through the British state institutions
No more freedom at all.
My family lost all our privacy, absolutely no liberty left.
A normal live was made impossible for us. We were treated like criminals.
Until today.
Now we may be surprised to see what is coming next. Looking at the present political climate maybe are developing into suspects. Or suicide victims. Or whatever.
Names on a list in the controlled media systems.

For now though I would like to say that it is a very relaxing time we are having without these people around us.
The children are enjoying themselves, doing all the things they like to do without the feeling that they are being watched or immediately reported.
I also would like to use the opportunity, and the kids as well, to send greetings to my aunt in the Netherlands and to let her know we are fine and the kids are recovering from all this and are very happy.
I’m also asking the German authorities to watch this case from a different view point.

Natalie Bracht
Passport number 23062008
UK

Bowl Court website
http://bowlcourt.wordpress.com/

Tony Gosling arrested in missing persons hunt
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2008/06/401952.html

Original discussions here
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=15111

This story on UK Indymedia
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2008/08/406559.html

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turns out the article was removed from the Sunderland Echo site on the secret orders of - guess who? The family courts who, it seems, have the right to eliminate all but their own version of events from the public record.

This discussion now moved to the more appropriate
'War On Children' section

Communique from family court fugitive Natalie Bracht
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=15481

TonyGosling wrote:
Why on earth should the Sunderland Echo IT people remove this from their website - if only to discredit Natalie.
More proof - along with the news that this 'non-religious' Rabbi Dr. Robert Ash has fled to Africa - that at least part of Natalie's story is true and that at least part of the case against her is a fabrication.
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=121602#121602

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indymedia have had the cheek to REMOVE this post in which Natalie warns that she or her children may be 'suicided'.
So this is the only place on the web you can read about this at the mo.
Most irresponsible IMO

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:51 pm    Post subject: Missing mum 'on the run from corrupt system' Reply with quote

Missing mum 'on the run from corrupt system'

The latest picture of Natalie Bracht.
27 August 2008
By Tim Booler
A FUGITIVE mum has slammed the authorities trying to track her down.
In a letter published on the Internet, Sunderland woman Natalie Bracht launched a stinging attack on those who alleged she has a personality disorder and fear for the safety of her children.
The 33-year-old has been on the run with her five daughters, aged between four and 13, since she left her Hendon home more than three months ago after hearing the youngsters were to be taken into care.
The letter, addressed "To The Outside World" appeared alongside the first photograph published of Natalie since she went missing and sparked a national police search.
In it, Natalie, who came to Sunderland from Germany in 2006, doubted authorities' concerns about the family's safety.
She said: "I don't believe that anybody, especially the so-called 'counterparts' who are working very closely with the police – are concerned about the safety of my children at all.
"Because I'm described as a person with a personality disorder and emotional and narcissistic behaviour. In short, totally mad and mental, according to a so-called independent psychiatrist – who has been organised through one of the 'counterparts'.
"I'm also not aware of the mental history they claim for me. So why do they claim?"
Natalie, who has been spotted in Newcastle, London, Somerset and Devon, also criticised "Britain's corruptly-installed family court system."
She added: "I have no intention of letting them use my five daughters and therefore we are 'on a run.'
"Now, facing the mastermind of a surveillance system in London I was, we can say forced, to use some camouflage for me and my daughters.
"And yes, we have been successful. Yes, we also disconnected our mobile. And we didn't use our bank account. All because I'm so mad?
"We changed our outfits – not because of a personality disorder – but simply to find a way to keep the kids safe."
She continued: "Now, they have destroyed my existence. Dirtied my name.
"We were facing emotional harassment, all of us. Through the British state institutions. No more freedom at all.
"My family lost all our privacy, absolutely no liberty left.
"A normal live was made impossible for us. We were treated like criminals."
However, Natalie added: "For now though I would like to say that it is a very relaxing time we are having without these people around us.
"The children are enjoying themselves, doing all the things they like to do without the feeling that they are being watched or immediately reported."
Northumbria Police said they were aware of the letter and were still looking for Natalie and her children.
Anyone with information as to her whereabouts can call police on 03456 043 043.
The letter from Natalie Bracht was revealed by a freelance journalist.
Tony Gosling told the Echo he was "100per cent certain" it was genuine.
http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/Missing-mum-39on-the-run.4431936.jp

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charity pleads to help missing mum

11 September 2008
By Tim Booler
A national missing persons group today made a direct appeal to a fugitive mum and her children to get in touch.

Natalie Bracht has been on the run for 17 weeks, having fled her Sunderland home with her five daughters, aged between four and 13, after hearing the youngsters were to be taken into care.

Four police forces have been involved in the hunt for the 33-year-old, who settled in Hendon after she moved from Germany to Wearside in 2006.

Detectives have expressed fears about the missing family, and in particular Natalie's emotional state as she is said to have been diagnosed as having a histrionic personality disorder.

Now Missing People – the UK's only charity that works with young runaways, missing and unidentified people – has voiced fears for the welfare of the mum and girls.

"We are extremely concerned for Natalie's well-being and we hope there is news of her whereabouts soon," said a spokesman.

"Uniquely, Missing People provides missing adults with a confidential way in which they can make contact and receive advice and support.

"I appeal to Natalie to call our Message Home service on 0800 700 740."

He added: "If anyone in Sunderland has seen, or has any information about Natalie, we urge them to contact the charity on Freefone 0500 700 700.

"One call to Missing People could put an end to this mystery."

Northumbria Police said they are still searching for Natalie, who has been reportedly spotted in Newcastle, London, Somerset and Devon since she fled Sunderland.

But Natalie slammed the authorities trying to find her in a letter published on the Internet, which was addressed "To The Outside World."

In it, she denied any claims of a history of mental health and "narcissistic behaviour," and criticised "Britain's corruptly-installed family court system," alleging the family has been "treated like criminals."

Natalie also vowed not to return, but said her daughters were happy and well.

The letter from her was revealed by freelance journalist Tony Gosling, who said he was certain it was genuine.

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/Charity-pleads-to-help-missing.4484 807.jp

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Click here and you'll see that the article above, 'Charity pleads to help missing mum', has DISAPPEARED from Google News.
Just to remind us all that Google has become a major player in the Information War.
Just like during the attack on Musa Qala in Helmand, Afghanistan, it came up with not a single story about the poor blitzkreiged town.
Don't be evil - yeah right.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
simplesimon
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renewed appeal for missing family:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/7733150.stm

Missing Natalie Bracht and daughters made getaway in 'Muslim dress'
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article5179426.ece

Missing mother and five daughters
http://www.thewestonmercury.co.uk/content/twm/news/story.aspx?brand=We stonmercury&category=news&tBrand=westonmercury&tCategory=znews&itemid= WeED18%20Nov%202008%2011%3A21%3A40%3A770

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No journalists have contacted me today on what is now a national news story.
There's the great British press for you. Rolling Eyes

My normally reliable sources say Natalie recently got across to the continent, therefore out of the jurisdiction of the High Court.
Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

http://www.itv.com/News/Articles/CCTV-of-mother-and-kids-on-the-run-26 4983152.html

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Missing-Fresh-Pictures-Of-Nat alie-Bracht-And-Daughters-Who-Vanished-From-Sunderland-Home/Article/20 0811315153854

http://news.google.co.uk/news/url?sa=t&ct=:ePkh8BM9EwLbwQq0w4CVKFuyjQT S67pWmF1y2rf7ednPE_36ewBebxCH/10-0&fp=49236b90f16ee4a3&ei=TDYjSfqDJKXE wAHD5LG3AQ&url=http%3A//www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1086655/Pictu red-How-runaway-mum-daughters-disguised-Muslims.html&cid=1271492610&us g=AFQjCNG_8hL-FMufGxsWYJThaGo8Cdmrhw

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bracht family now abroad – journalist

Published Date: 20 November 2008
A JOURNALIST arrested in the pursuit of Natalie Bracht believes the fugitive mum has escaped to the Continent.

The 35-year-old mum-of-five left her home in Hendon with her five daughters in May and has been the subject of a national search since.

Police this week released CCTV footage and images of her children – aged between five and 13 – in a fresh appea

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/Bracht-family-now-abroad-.4714496.j p

But Bristol-based freelance journalist Tony Gosling said his contacts at the Somerset farm where Bracht had been staying in the summer had told him she had now left the country.

"Some of the people that had been harbouring her said about three or four weeks ago she'd got across to the Continent," he said.

Mr Gosling, 46, believes she got across by sea and could be heading to Germany where she has relations.

"She could be there now," he said. "I don't know how she got out of the country. Some sort of smuggling. But if she is out of the country she is out of British jurisdiction."

Mr Gosling said he believed Bracht was heading for Germany because she would be safe to walk the streets without the worry of her children being taken from her by the authorities.

The freelancer – who interviewed Bracht while she was on the run – was arrested for refusing to co-operate with police.

However, he said he had made an official complaint to Northumbria Police about its handling of the arrest.

Bracht left her home on Saturday, May 17, with her children, and is believed to have travelled by taxi to the Haymarket area of Newcastle, where she was seen at 1pm.

On May 20, the Honourable Mr Justice Bodey, sitting at the High Court in London, granted Sunderland City Council Interim Care Orders in respect of the five girls. The family was then caught on CCTV camera catching a train from Newcastle Central Station to London Kings Cross on the Saturday.

CCTV shows Natalie and the five girls in Newcastle Central Station at 2.38pm that day. CCTV taken at 6.20pm at King's Cross Railway Station in London also shows Natalie and the girls.

While in the capital, Northumbria Police was told that Natalie and the girls may have been living in the Harlesden area of London.

During the last week of June, police traced the family to a community near Yeovil.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suicided?
A reminder of Natalie's reply to the courts/police/media persuing her and her children. In it she suggests she may be 'suicided'. She and her five lovely girls may need our prayers at this stage.
I've faced some criticism for releasing the photo of her and the girls. I felt it necessary in order to get some press attention for her account of events.
Any money I can get for the photo I'll donate to the family help any court costs.

TonyGosling wrote:
Communique from family court fugitive Natalie Bracht and her five daughters

Natalie Bracht is still believed to be on the run with her five daughters and expresses her fears here that she may be 'suicided'. In other words that some intelligence service or other 'higher' group than Northumbria police may know exactly where she is, playing her a sick sort of cat and mouse game. Whether she deserves to be accused of being a potential child murderer as Sunderland social services have done... and separated from her five children we shall probably never know due to the chilling secrecy of the Family Courts and the High Court judge that issued the Recovery Order for the children. Much of what Northumbria police have had to say about her case, such as her first husband denying that he is a Mossad nuclear scientist when Natalie said her second husband was, does not add up. This communique was written on 23rd June 2008 before the High Court Recovery Order was issued and the photograph of Natalie and four of the girls taken in Shoreditch on 4th June 2008. All who have met her whilst she's been 'on the run' seem to agree that the only real threat to the children comes from injustices of Sunderland Social Services and the High Court. Such as the exclusion by said Social Services of all and any supportive professional voices from Natalies' case conferences.

To The Outside World
by Natalie Bracht - Monday 23rd June 2008

This is a response to the ‘missing’ appeal in the British media as well as the poster campaign to find the missing mum and her five daughters from Sunderland

Now, in the beginning, my name is Natalie Bracht and I’m the mother of five lovely kids. I’m 33 and my children are between 5 and 13.
We are not only Germans but also British citizens. Not that this is important to us but to correct errors in the press and police records.
We have been reading the Northumbria police ‘missing’ appeal in many different newspapers, from television news and the BBC website
We found ourselves described as people ‘on the run’.
On the run from whom? ...well they don’t explain that part, do they?
Honestly they don’t say anything, apart from that we are missing and that the kids haven’t been to school for more than a week and have been separated from their friends and that this is certainly not good for them.
hmmm
And that they don’t know where we are.
hmmm
And that they are concerned about the safety of my children.
hmmm

Now, I don’t believe that anybody, especially the so-called ‘counterparts’ who are working very closely with the police - are concerned about the safety of my children at all.
[Natalie describes the secret network of those she believes are harassing her as ‘the counterparts’]
Because I’m described as a person with a personality disorder and emotional and narcissistic behaviour. In short, totally mad and mental, according to a so-called independent psychiatrist - who has been organised through one of the ‘counterparts’.
I’m also not aware of the mental history they claim for me.
So why do they claim?

Now, just in case you are ‘mental’ enough outside there, you might understand.
This is also a message to all the thousands of parents in this country whose children have been wrongly taken away by Britain’s corruptly installed family court system.
And as you have read before I’m mad and mental. I say that their power to do so is coming from a very well known society in this country.
[Natalie mentioned freemasonry in the previous hour long interview I recorded with her which is available on the web – ed.]
Anyway, I have no intention of letting them use my five daughters and therefore we are ‘on a run’.
Now, facing the mastermind of a surveillance system in London I was, we can say forced, to use some camouflage for me and my daughters.
And yes, we have been successful.
Yes, we also disconnected our mobile.
And we didn’t use our bank account.
All because I’m so mad?
We changed our outfits - not because of a personality disorder - but simply to find a way to keep the kids safe.
I hereby congratulate the reporter of The Sun who put me down as a Muslim mother and Kings Cross and hiding and so on - well this is The Sun.
I also understand that in the media it is believed that I have visited the central mosque in Regent’s Park.
Is it confirmed?
Now, let me help you, I have in fact visited the ICCUK many times in the last 2 years.
And I’m sure this is well known to ‘the counterparts’.
Taking into account that everything that goes in or out of Regent’s Park mosque is miraculously shared immediately
So why is it that certain people cannot be touched by the law?
Well, I have to admit that I often ask my self, and there are more and more people who ask the same question: What happens to all the children who are put through forced adoption process?
Why an increasing number of kids? In certain parts of Britain mostly white children, very young.
Hmmmm?
Why is it so easy to take away children from their parents?
What is the purpose of so much secrecy in the family courts?
And what is happening inside them?
Why are the parents silenced, and threatened to be imprisoned when they start to talk about this?
Is this why most people don’t know this goes on?
Talk to Journalist Brian Morgan in Cardiff about the effect of this on his freedom of speech.
What kind of children are they interested in?
And who are ‘they’?
Well, coming back to my kids, they had a good attendance at school and good school reports. They were a pleasure to teach.
No emotional difficulties at all.
Clean, well fed, happy, interested, according to the school reports.
But social services say I am ‘emotionally abusing’ them because I said bad things to my children about social services in Sunderland.
I see.
Well, there was also a very dangerous way of interviewing my children through social services or ‘counterparts’ who were using my children to get information about my family.
Passed on to different agencies in Britain.
And I don’t like my children being interrogated.
I call this ‘emotional abuse’ of them and I also think I have to protect them from this.
Maybe because I’m a narcissistic mother?
And I’m also ‘mad’ because I wanted my children’s fingerprints to be removed from their database.
For anyone who hasn’t heard about this: in some schools they take the children’s fingerprints instead of their name when the kids want to borrow a book out of the library.
Now I don’t like that.
Because I’m having a ‘paranoid’ world view according to the ‘independent’ psychiatrist who is connected to a certain community in Britain. Incidentally, the same as most of the other people who are making allegations against us. [freemasonry again? – ed.]
Now, the connection between this community and the media as well as the court systems and ‘Labour Friends’ is by now known, to a certain extent.
Yes, we are in hiding.
No, we will not be silenced.
Yes, I have a connection to people who know about these things.
Yes, they are sheltering us.
And the number of people affected by this is increasing
And the number of adoptions as well.
Now, they have destroyed my existence.
Dirtied my name,
We were facing emotional harassment, all of us.
Through the British state institutions
No more freedom at all.
My family lost all our privacy, absolutely no liberty left.
A normal live was made impossible for us. We were treated like criminals.
Until today.
Now we may be surprised to see what is coming next. Looking at the present political climate maybe are developing into suspects. Or suicide victims. Or whatever.
Names on a list in the controlled media systems.

For now though I would like to say that it is a very relaxing time we are having without these people around us.
The children are enjoying themselves, doing all the things they like to do without the feeling that they are being watched or immediately reported.
I also would like to use the opportunity, and the kids as well, to send greetings to my aunt in the Netherlands and to let her know we are fine and the kids are recovering from all this and are very happy.
I’m also asking the German authorities to watch this case from a different view point.

Natalie Bracht
Passport number 23062008
UK

Bowl Court website
http://bowlcourt.wordpress.com/

Tony Gosling arrested in missing persons hunt
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2008/06/401952.html

Original discussions here
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=15111

This story on UK Indymedia
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2008/08/406559.html

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk

Last edited by TonyGosling on Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Howie
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyne Tees News have just said she's been detained in Munich at a railway station on her way to Turkey.
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wear/7746434.stm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: