FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Criticism of 7/7 survivor Daniel Obachike
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your 'know it all' approach accusing Andrew of being a troll is likely to alienate people from J7 Beverley isn't it?
Why can't you politely educate people rather than bad mouth them?

numeral wrote:
If I were a conspiracy theorist I'd think the spooks were behind this but even they are not that stupid. I should stop feeding the trolls, I know.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Your 'know it all' approach accusing Andrew of being a troll is likely to alienate people from J7 Beverley isn't it?

numeral wrote:
If I were a conspiracy theorist I'd think the spooks were behind this but even they are not that stupid. I should stop feeding the trolls, I know.

numeral wrote:
Quote:
I will take this opportunity to deny once again that there was a drill involving about 1000 people happening on the day.

I think it is far worse than that Tony.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's always the possibility that Peter Power was a 'Straw Man', set up to divert us all with his 'exercise'.
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
There's always the possibility that Peter Power was a 'Straw Man', set up to divert us all with his 'exercise'.

From wiki
“A straw man argument is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position.

To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by substituting a superficially similar yet weaker proposition (the "straw man"), and refuting it, without ever having actually refuted the original position.”

I don’t follow Tony:

The quote or stance (official line) is not a weaker position, but the complete opposite and denial of what he Peter Power said at the time on TV and Radio.

Do you mean a dupe? Someone who is deceived / has been deceived (By Intel) And perhaps scared to come forward. Wonder what he’s doing now?

Divert us to. That the “exercise” was done by Intel (why would they want to do that?) Why would Peter Power want to show Intel involvement (If he had the opportunity to give the game away) if he wont come forward now because of the consequences to himself either way.

Or divert us to. It was done by (The official line………………..)
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:

numeral wrote:

You're some idiot Gosling, Numeral isn't Beverley.

Aside from that, what are you playing at with your constant attacks on J7 and attempts to use these boards to name people?
Gosling wrote:
A great pity that Bridget Dunne (Prole) from the July 7th campaign ...

As admin here, you have a responsibility to respect members rights to usernames.

'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick Kollerstom wrote:
Will this be like last year, whereby Daniel Adigwe charges people £5 to walk around London before sitting them down in a pub, taking photos of them and calling them MOD?

Moderators please note: someone is impersonating Nick Kollerstrom on this website. He has contacted me asking if I can persuade the moderators to remove these impersonating posts. I have explained I have no influence over moderators.

Nick explained he is himself banned from this site, so can make no comment on it about this impersonator.

It's worth noting that Nick's screen name on this website was Astro3 not Nick Kollerstom. Note how "Kollerstom" is not the correct spelling of his surname. "Kollerstrom" is the correct spelling. Whatever people may think about his controvertial views, there is surely nothing to be gained by having someone impersonate him on this site.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

7/7 was and is blamed on people repeatedly with no evidence; we all know what/who it is blamed on. So Peter Power has no fear of continuing his silence of evidence and/or lies on the accused/blamed on no evidence/framed people. So who does he fear or willingly comply with if not the people responsible for for the oversight of the official line.

“blamed on people repeatedly with no evidence”

That is a crime and a crime proven without a court case needed to determine guilt. One of many in regards to 7/7 (The murder of British people)
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:
Nick Kollerstom wrote:
Will this be like last year, whereby Daniel Adigwe charges people £5 to walk around London before sitting them down in a pub, taking photos of them and calling them MOD?

Moderators please note: someone is impersonating Nick Kollerstrom on this website. He has contacted me asking if I can persuade the moderators to remove these impersonating posts. I have explained I have no influence over moderators.

Nick explained he is himself banned from this site, so can make no comment on it about this impersonator.

It's worth noting that Nick's screen name on this website was Astro3 not Nick Kollerstom. Note how "Kollerstom" is not the correct spelling of his surname. "Kollerstrom" is the correct spelling. Whatever people may think about his controvertial views, there is surely nothing to be gained by having someone impersonate him on this site.

Whoever it is has a sharp sense of humour, check out their only other post:

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=148395&highlight=#148 395

A perfect satire of Adigwe/Obachikes style Laughing

Peace and Truth
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, is she Prole then?
And You're Bridget?
and Antagonist is Ants?

It was a question not an attack Wink

Prole wrote:
TonyGosling wrote:

numeral wrote:

Aside from that, what are you playing at with your constant attacks on J7 and attempts to use these boards to name people?

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The talk never happened, and the single person who turned up for it waited on their own before giving up.

Brace yourselves for an utterly fictional hilariously badly written excuse...

Peace and Truth
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Ah, is she Prole then?
And You're Bridget?
and Antagonist is Ants?

It was a question not an attack Wink

Prole wrote:
TonyGosling wrote:

numeral wrote:

As I said, As admin here, you have a responsibility to respect members rights to usernames.

@ Stefan, the post on DO by 'NK' is hilarious. Captures his style to a T but with far more damning evidence than anything DO provides.

'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: