FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alleged Car Bomb in London's Haymarket
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:19 am    Post subject: Alleged Car Bomb in London's Haymarket Reply with quote

'Parked Suspiciously'

'Bomb Defused'

http://www.guardian.co.uk/terrorism/story/0,,2114743,00.html

Quote:
Earlier this year Sir Ian Blair, the Metropolitan Police Commissioner, warned that what takes place on the streets of Baghdad - where car bombs are a frequent occurrence - could eventally reach London.

Thank goodness we are protected so well by the authorities. What freedom can I give up next please?

http://www.prisonplanet.com/audio/090705exercise_clip_2.mp3

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2005/020805bombingmastermin d.htm

http://www.dirty.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3540

http://cryptome.org/mcguinness-spy.htm

BOTOX
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its amazing how Gordon Brown comes into power and all of sudden theres a terror threat, coincidence??

Wonder what policies Gordon wants to introduce??

I'm just glad he had the brains not to explode the device and save innocent lives for a change.

Maybe I'm completely off the mark too early to say have to wait and see the aftermath and investigation.
Carlos
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

..that the problem, once you understand - or rather break down the safety barrier perception that our governments do carry out attacks against their own citizens, it hard to know what to think ever.

this could well be a real terrorist attack, but just as likely, if not more to be false flag. Coinciding with new PM, and 'more expansive measures to comabt the threat from extremists' ..... scary sh*t whichever it is.

Crying or Very sad
Cruise4
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

200 litres of fuel (was massive explosive device). Middle of the night. CCTV probably 'Grainy'. Next to detonator (box of matches?).
Still they contained the possiblke blast with a nice blue tent so its all under control.
This doesn't sound like a normal terrorist attack to me, but we'll see what comes out in the wash. Plenty of media exageration going on though.

Now potential viable device!

Anyone know the actual model number of the Mercedes Benz?
1 UK gallon = 4.5454 litres
200 Litres = 44 Gallons
How much does the fuel tank hold?
We can then see how many 'Jerrycans' were also inside roughly.
Jerrycan holds approx 18 litres I think.

This could be a guy worried about petrol price increases!

Last edited by Cruise4 on Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:55 am; edited 2 times in total
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Propagandist wording.... Reply with quote

I've just read this news article on Yahoo news, which is fed from Sky news.

Notice the reporting, which uses fear and terror inspiring words such as "Police believe they have foiled a major terrorist attack", "They discovered what appeared to be a potentially explosive device", "the perpetrators are unlikely to be Irish, suggesting Islamic extremists were the likely suspects", "was also believed to have contained two propane gas canisters and a large number of nails"

"believed", "appeared to be", didn't they defuse the b*gger, don't they know?? See the propaganda undertones.

So which of my rights and freedoms this week, Mr Brown??
elohim
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just this week I was gonna post a thread on my thoughts that a "staged Event" will be created for the jug eared bilderberg freak that is Brown to appear as saviour.....

I guess I was too late.....

Just a few weeks ago a police officer was prosecuted for releasing a report that claimed "Al CIA eda" wanted to mark the "Change in head of the company" with an attack.

We dont know all the details yet, but suspicious are warrented

Earlier this year Sir Ian Blair, the Metropolitan police commissioner, warned that what takes place on the streets of Baghdad - where car bombs are a frequent occurrence - could eventually reach London.

As we know he has often warned of a massive devastating attack, possibly chemical or nuclear, lets hope he has good intelligence, rather than the usual MO of telling us what false flag operations they have palnned.

EL
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOTOX wrote:
I'm just glad he had the brains not to explode the device and save innocent lives for a change.

Here, here! But false flag terror is the sea on which the Brown ship sails. The PM has very little say any more.

One of the NWO's weakest arguments is that Al-CIAda's political aims can be furthered by killing innocent civillians. Of course that has the opposite effect. As any real freedom fighter knows well.

So here we have another attempt by nasty Asian types to get white Londoners to hate them even more. It's the weakest and most farcical aspect to apparent 'meme' incidents like this.

What a surreal, nightmare these little Hitlers are ushering in. Could it be the Brown leadership will be characterised by even more fear-mongering mind control than before? If so we have to highlight the fundamental illogic in killing those who are their potential anti-NWO allies.

These racist anti-terror police have elbowed their way in to a monopoly on public fear incidents. They are trusted absolutely by the press but never accountable for even one of the lies that they tell. If anyone hasn't already seen it ge hold of a DVD of Troy Kennedy-Martin's BBC drama "The Edge of Darkness" which goes about as far as anyone has into this subject.

Maybe we should have a report by the Health and Safety Executive into how many medals those who defuse pretend bombs should be awarded? All I can find myself thinking this morning is "double the MI5 budget!" they are our saviours!! Who can stand up to these creatures?

Finally, has anyone else been able to pick apart some basic illogic in today's 'incident'.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Carlos
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

.. it's gettting more fishy by the minute...

some people were not evacuated last night, which is surely standard proceedure? If people weren't in that much danger last night - why are the police not allowing people into the area on grounds of safety?

early 'reports' of someone driving it into bins and running off - wow that sounds like a advarned terrorist cell to me... not gonna raise the alarm like that.

hmmm, no doubt there'll be more revelations throughout the day.
elohim

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see Peter Power has just popped in on the act....on BBC News 24.....

Running any "Exercises" today Peter? Rolling Eyes

EL
Cruise4
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"One of the NWO's weakest arguments is that Al-CIAda's political aims can be furthered by killing innocent civillians. Of course that has the opposite effect. As any real freedom fighter knows well."

Hmmm, don't know about this statement.

A terrorist uses terror to make the Government issue increasing restraints to its people's personal freedoms. In the end the people rebel against these restraints and change the government. Which is the real terrorists aim isn't it?

In other words, a government that wishes to reduce the freedoms of its people could use terrorism as the excuse to do so.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A limp and convoluted argument worthy only of Goldsmith, Falconer or the Anti-Terror police.

A real terrorist would hit the centres of corrupt power and/or the pockets of the city slickers and merchant bankers, such as the Bishopsgate, Stock Exchange and Canary Wharf bombs in the 1990s.

Cruise4 wrote:
A terrorist uses terror to make the Government issue increasing restraints to its people's personal freedoms. In the end the people rebel against these restraints and change the government. Which is the real terrorists aim isn't it?

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Light Infantree

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps the unseen forces are testing their new underling, maybe they have sent a little shot across his bows and keep him on his toes. Come on PM sort out this awful mess before we are overrun with terrorists. Chop Chop.

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
elohim

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the reports of eratic driving are correct it may suggest that this was not a pro terrorist cell or that they wanted it to be found.

The usual MO of a supposed Al Qeada cell would be multiple bombs going off, therefore one could assume that the driver got jumpy & there could be other devices waiting to go off around the city.

Just some thoughts...

EL
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yahoo's coverage

'Viable explosive' found in London
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/itn/20070629/tuk-viable-explosive-found-in-lo ndon-dba1618_1.html
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/itn/20070629/tuk-viable-explosive-found-in-lo ndon-dba1618_2.html

London Terror Attack Foiled
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/skynews/20070629/tuk-london-terror-attack-foi led-45dbed5_1.html

Terror threat returns to capital
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/pressass/20070629/tuk-terror-threat-returns-t o-capital-6323e80_2.html

London security alert shows enduring 'threat': Brown
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/afp/20070629/tuk-britain-attacks-brown-a7ad41 d_2.html

Police defuse bomb in London
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/20070629/tuk-uk-britain-bomb-fa6b408_1.h tml

TIMELINE-Bombs on the mainland
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/20070629/tuk-uk-britain-bomb-chronology- fa6b408_1.html (omits the 2 Manchester Arndale bombings in 1992 and 1996, seems a little odd)

All smacks of a set up to me.

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MI5 certainly like getting rid of their old mercedes...surely crushing them would be far better
Roger the Horse
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the BBC Website;

'No intelligence'

Professor Paul Wilkinson, a terrorism expert, said a passer-by had tipped off the police and officers would be concerned they did not have prior intelligence.

The current terrorism threat level has been classed as severe - meaning an attack is highly likely - since 14 August 2006.

So we should all be scared that even with a severe terror alert the police had no prior intelligence? Quite handy for Gordon to use to justify imposing some more draconian measures, ID cards or banging us up for 90 days without charge.

Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: This is so staged it's not even funny. Reply with quote

This is so staged it's not even funny. Listening to the news I heard 'Iraqi style' car bomb, this is some kind of joke.

Any bets, there will be no chain of custody for this car, no insurance, no road tax, and it will have been brought with cash from a second hand car dealer months ago, possibly being resold privately in a newspaper by an Asian who is arrested and then released after months of interrogation.

MI5 can congratulate themselves because they have found their own bomb, just remember the bearded SAS soldiers arrested in Iraq, driving around in a car full of explosives dressed as Arabs. Say no more except there is nothing like a FALSE FLAG or the threat of a FALSE FLAG to launch the new prime minister into power. These people are sick and evil.
GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I checked the worst news channel in the world (Fox News) and they have people on who already seem to know who is behind the attacks. After less than two seconds of switching on I heard 'Al-Qaeda' mentioned, 'Terror Cells' and the words "Well, I believe it is terrorism"...

What the hell does "I believe it is terrorism" mean?

Because obviously, if ANYONE fills a car with explosive materials that has a detonator it IS terrorism. What the guy meant was "I believe it is 'Islamic/Muslim' terrorism"

I thought the American news channels would be having a terrorism frenzy over this and I am right.

Nobody (publically) knows who was behind it yet.

Then I saw Gordon Brown saying that we must not forget the huge threat our country faces from terrorism. Stating "country" is suggesting it's an outside threat. Everything about Brown scares the * out of me.

Roger the Horse
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is getting ever more ridiculous and farcical.Latest from BBC is;

Quote:
Police avert car bomb 'carnage'

Police remove car
A car bomb planted in central London would have caused "carnage" if it had exploded, police sources have said.
Officers carried out a controlled explosion on the car which was loaded with 60 litres of petrol, gas cylinders and nails at 0200 BST in Haymarket.

Police were alerted by an ambulance crew who spotted smoke coming from the silver Mercedes, which was parked near the Tiger Tiger nightclub.

"International elements" are believed to be involved, the BBC has been told.

Deputy Assistant Commissioner Peter Clarke, head of Scotland Yard's counter-terrorism command, said: "It is obvious that if the device had detonated there could have been significant injury or loss of life."

The ambulance had been called to the nightclub to treat a sick woman, when they saw smoke inside the car.

Bomb experts manually disabled the "potentially viable explosive device".

So now it is 60 litres of petrol, nails and gas cylinders and would have caused carnage. Now the car was noticed because it had smoke inside it. What happened to the reckless driving and crashing into the bin?
And,of course, international elements are believed to have been involved.
Can't wait to see our new heroic leader's response.

Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its really good collectively you are all documenting this! Great stuff!
I dont have tv, I will listen to radio 4 to see if they can manage to keep equlibrium when the reporters have to utter "terror" in every sentence.
Language is a weapon in itself. Its perfectly timed so everyone is consuming fear along with their croissants tommorow morning.
We will not submit to these charades any more!

mediadisbeliever

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Professor Paul Wilkinson, a terrorism expert
ah, I know Prof Wilkinson from our IR Dept. at St Andrews!
"Hello, Proff we really know what's going on and I thought you really were an expert, tell us the truth for a change! One of your former students!"

Quote:
Jerrycan holds approx 18 litres I think

You're almost right Cruise, it's 20 Litres exactly, I know from lugging these buggers about in BAOR Germany, and they were never empty. Rolling Eyes

So when, what & where will the next staged terrorist attack be? Go on give us a hint Brown nose!
Roger the Horse
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering how much practice they've had at this sort of thing they really aren't very good at it! The stories coming out are totally contradictory! Now it is that an ambulance was called to the nightclub at around 1 and that they noticed smoke inside a car that was ALREADY parked. What happened to the crazy driving, crash into the bin and then bloke running off?
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope the driver paid the congestion charge, which will help towards waste of tax payers money.
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a shame, with all those hundreds of thousands of CCTV cameras in London, we dont seem to have captured any decent image of the gladio operatives, er.. i mean islamic maniacs who are doing it because they hate my freedom.

What happened to those high tech CCTV cams, linked to those 'secret' underground bunkers that beep beep when a dodgy car enters its zone of stalking? does that mean the car was legitimate, papers tax etc? or if it wasant legitimate where were those stealth keystones cops?

when you have these cameras primed and some thug waiting to pounce and follow your every move for miles for dropping a cigerette end or macdonalds carton, surely, surely this incident in the heart of London aroused a teeny weeny bit of suspicion?

Will we have another De Menezes bout of lies about a, dark skinned man seen hurdling obstacles in a thick coat fleeing the scene, with a box of wires protruding as he disappeared into the night, and this is a clear indication that one of the 200 al qaedaers cells are now busily reverting to plan B.

All thats missing is the boot was filled with jerry cans full of kerosene that would have melted surrounding buildings causing instant ''building falling into its own footprints''.

Still this is an ideal team for my new protector and man of truth and honour Brown, to show us all what a great shepherd he is.

2 gas bottles and 6oz of roundhead nails, al qaedas are certainly not the outfit they used to be, from single handedly standing the whole USA airforce to stand down, and bypassing the pentagons anti missile defence from a cave, and being the most sophistcated terror network ever seen, to crashing a merc on a deserted road, armed with 2 gas bottles and 6oz of nails.

Can you please stalk me more, and take more of my freedoms please, as i am now sleeping even more soundly knowing that by taking away all my freedoms bit by bit, i will be free.
Roger the Horse
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He he. Nicely put Longtooth.
WyldeChylde
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sky News are already talking about this being justification to 'beef up' terror laws...
levin
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a great post, Long Tooth.

I'm waiting patiently for rumours of links to cells in Iran. It beggars belief how predictable this has become.

Even in the (unlikely) event that there is an alternative/random nutter explanation, those boys (and girls) sure are good at making 'lemonade from lemons'. Though my money is still on the Brown-deberg govt upping the ante ready for the next stage, with the help of Howlin' Mad Murdoch and his BSkyB deputy chairman Rothschild.
Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I request repectfully for people to take this argument to the main stream media as much as they are able to do so.

One way is to use message boards for example on digg.com where they get 10 million hits a day. This story will run and run, until were are all chipped and our DNA placed on some database.

http://digg.com/world_news/BREAKING_Car_bomb_found_in_London_this_morn ing

http://digg.com/offbeat_news/London_police_investigate_suspected_bomb

Last edited by Sherlock Holmes on Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Professor Paul Wilkinson, a terrorism expert, said officers would be concerned they did not have prior intelligence.

The current terrorism threat level has been classed as severe - meaning an attack is highly likely - since 14 August 2006.

Intelligence sources said they were keeping an open mind on who was responsible for the car bomb.

The BBC's security correspondent Frank Gardner said the incident had "come from nowhere" and that the driver of the car was now Britain's "most wanted".

He said CCTV was the key to finding the "first clue" as to who was behind the attempted bombing.

Police have urged witnesses who were in the area on Thursday evening to contact them.

Yet

Quote:
"International elements" are believed to be involved, the BBC has been told.

"Believed" by whom and on the basis of what?

Quote:
Police sources say it is quite possible the device failed to ignite - and might have been minutes away from exploding.

And then again it is quite possible it was minutes away from playing a little tune while a flag saying "bang!" popped up. We can all speculate.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6252276.stm

TRUTH
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacob wrote:
Its really good collectively you are all documenting this! Great stuff!
I dont have tv, I will listen to radio 4 to see if they can manage to keep equlibrium when the reporters have to utter "terror" in every sentence.
Language is a weapon in itself. Its perfectly timed so everyone is consuming fear along with their croissants tommorow morning.
We will not submit to these charades any more!

Watch bbc news24 online....Click on " watch live " top lefthand corner... Very Happy

http://news.bbc.co.uk/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: