FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Interesting quote from Japan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Interesting quote from Japan Reply with quote

1. this shows Japan to be firmly under Western Control.

2. Shows preventing Russian intervention in the Pacific was worth more than how many lives? and to think they were our allies?

3. Proves that cold war was a product not a result of WW2 planning

4. Taken farther may also help point to (which is what I believe) WW2 was a staged effort to further the goal of Globalization and maybe even depopulation. After all we now know at least Hitler and the Western Allies were essentially driven and funded by the same Aristocracy, a practice which had already been operational in WW1. (sorry I have no proof as its been little snippets here and there that lead me to believe this)

but anyway the alleged quote:-
Quote:
Japanese Defense Minister Fumio Kyuma apologized Sunday over controversial comments he made Saturday saying that atomic bombing near the end of World War II "could not be helped."

Quote:
Kyuma said Saturday that the bombing was aimed at preventing the Soviet Union from entering the war against Japan. "One should bear in the mind that such a thing (bombing) could be an option," he said.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2007-07/01/content_6314440.htm

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: