FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blazing car crashes at Glasgow airport
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The History Of False Flag Terrorism
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If nothing else, it reinforces the view that absolutely anyone of a certain appearance is a potential terrorist - even if they appear normal and have a responsible job. The whole thing does not compute at all. How does a doctor from the Midlands end up driving a jeep into the doors of a Scottish airport? Wouldn't he be intelligent enough to know that gas canisters do not constitute a car bomb?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

todays sun newspaper carried an article dated: july, 2 , 2007.

US GAVE AIRPORT WARNING

Security officals in the US warned of a possible terror blitz on Glasgow airport two weeks ago.
The intelligence reports told of an attck on "airport infrastucture or aircraft". As a result federal air marshals were added to flights in and out of glasgow to prevent hijackings.

Four US airlines, Delta, Continental, United and US Airways, have direct flights to Glasgow. Air marshals had also been added to flights into and out of Germany late last month, based on similar warnings. According to ABC TV, the intelligence report also warned of an attack on airports and aircraft in the Czech republic.

ABC investigative reporter Brian Ross cited an unnamed law enforcement offical as the source of the information.
Meanwhile, security at US airports has been stepped up.

END OF ARTICLE.

i don't have a link but have hopefully provided enough infomation if you want to check it out.

also in the paper is a picture of the alleged suicide bomber standing there allowing others to extinguish the flames on his body. also i saw a bbc news 24 report of a scottish man saying that the man was on fire throwing punches at a police man shouting "allah, allah".
my thoughts were what would you do if you were on fire? i certainly would be thrashing about no doubt about that, and most proberbly be screaming "arrrgh, arrrgh" Rolling Eyes , but we know how the progenda machine works so that cannot be the case Rolling Eyes .

the man in the vechile in my opinon did not act like a suicide bomber and was trying to save his own life from what i can tell.

also who snapped all the pictures of the glasgow attack thats in the papers? i know news reporters are informed and get to the scene fast but just as its all happening? Confused .
GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw news from Australia. Seems someone (another Doctor) has been detained at Brisbane Airport there. Weren't many details but search warrants have been in use and there was a hint that something may have been found in a hospital.

The web grows.

Last edited by GazeboflossUK on Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:20 am; edited 2 times in total
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

even if he was shouting allah allah, was it a call for help as a last result?
i heard lots of people on 9/11 call out in despertaion, Kevin Cosgroves last words were "oh god" just as an example, as well as lots of bystanders saying the exact same thing, and i think we all know these people were not fanatics.

does anyone here who knows more about this know in what way and circumstances the average muslim would use the term "allah" other than talking about religon or preying etc.

im just intrested as the mainstream seem to associate the term with only being used in suicide bombings, but is it used in life threatning situations also by people who don't want to die and did'nt intend to do so.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stelios wrote:
You see in those days the aim was to underplay the panic and create as little disturbance despite REAL bombs and real terrorists.
Today fake missions and maximum fear.

I just heard on last night's Alex Jones radio show that in the 1970s in the USA there were over 100 attacks on police stations but the authorites kept it as low a profile as they could. I had never even heard of it till now! The message is - you deny the terrorists "the oxygen of publicity". That is if you are really fighting terrorists.

http://www.nw0.info/?p=Radio/Alex%20Jones%20Radio%20Archive/2007/July/

right click on mp3 link to download the Alex Jones show.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://media.guardian.co.uk/site/story/0,,2117129,00.html

Quote:
'An antidote to Fox': Iran launches English TV channel

Report of Glasgow attack says event staged by Britain to discredit Muslims

Oliver Burkeman, Helen Pidd and Robert Tait in Tehran
Tuesday July 3, 2007, The Guardian

It was intended to be a radical departure in global news coverage, and few could argue that in this, at least, it succeeded. Iran's new state-run English-language 24-hour news channel, which launched yesterday, was aimed at viewers in the US and Europe, its director said. But despite the clipped English tones of its anchorman, Henry Morton - "Salaam, and welcome" - the channel, called Press TV, still needed to learn a thing or two about western attention spans.
Much of yesterday's airtime was occupied by long extracts from a soporifically gentle interview with Venezuela's Hugo Chávez, and a slow-moving documentary about Russian culture. That - rather than the channel's overtly propagandistic tone - seemed likely to prove the biggest obstacle to its success. As Fox News discovered, you do not need to worry too much about the truth, just as long as you keep your reports to 60 seconds, and use a lot of loud music.

Press TV's website took a more forthrightly partisan approach, emulating the design of the BBC News site to an almost spooky degree, but with material to make the BBC blanch. A story about the attempted attacks on London and Glasgow airport, headlined More threadbare propaganda from the west, was a perfectly serviceable account of recent events - until the final paragraphs, where the reporter suggested they were staged by the UK government, in order to tarnish the image of Muslims enraged by the knighting of Salman Rushdie.

The website also included a "quick vote" poll - "Do you think the withdrawal of the occupation forces is the best solution to the restoration of peace in Iraq?" - but, as if to invite mockery, refused to allow users to see the results.

Inside Iran, meanwhile, the channel itself did not seem to be available at all. At the launch of Press TV, at the headquarters of state broadcaster IRIB, president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said its goal was to counter "propaganda" peddled by western channels. "Knowing the truth is the right of all human beings but the media today is the number one means used by the authorities to keep control," he said. "We scarcely know a media that does its duty correctly. Our media should be a standard bearer of peace and stability. "

Mohammad Sarafraz, head of the new channel, said most of Press TV's 30 journalists were non-Iranians, and included many Britons as well as Americans. The channel will have correspondents in London, New York, Washington, Beirut, Damascus, Moscow and several other European capitals, as well as three correspondents covering the Israel-Palestine conflict from Gaza, Ramallah and Jerusalem. Mr Sarafraz said training had been provided by a BBC employee.

The most well-known face at the London bureau, based in Ealing, is Yvonne Ridley, the former Sunday Express journalist who converted to Islam after being captured by the Taliban in 2001.

Ridley will host a live political show called The Agenda every week. The first edition, to be broadcast tomorrow, will investigate Pakistan's military budget.

Ridley, 48, told the Guardian she jumped at the chance to work for Press TV when approached just a few weeks ago.

She said: "I see it as an antidote to Fox TV that will give a different perspective to the coverage that you get from the mainstream media. It's not shock TV, tabloid TV or propaganda promoting reactionaryism."

Despite Iran's dubious record on press freedom, Ridley was keen to stress that there was no censorship at the station. "I have had no editorial interference so far and I wouldn't be here if someone did try to censor me. I like working for news outlets that don't peddle propaganda." She added that she had already pre-recorded interviews with pro-Israelis, pro-Zionists and Jewish academics with no complaints from her bosses.

Ridley's faith played no part in her decision to work for Press TV, she said. "It's a secular news programme and my religion is really not relevant."

Since her conversion to Islam, Ridley, who stood for the Respect party in the last general election, has expressed some controversial views. After the botched police terror raids in Forest Gate last summer she urged Muslims to "boycott the police and refuse to cooperate with them in any way, shape or form".

Backstory

Press TV and its website is not alone in offering a different take on the world's news. Other members of America's "awkward squad" have long been trying to get their message out to the public via the internet and television. As the Iranian rolling news channel was launching with reports of American mischief and imperialism, news services in North Korea and Cuba were putting out their own unique perspectives on the world. Kim Jong Il's Korea News Service (kcna.co.jp index-e.htm) led its site with news that a delegation of the International Atomic Energy Agency had left Pyongyang on Saturday. Also on the site were the headlines: "Seminars on Kim Jong Il's Works Held" and "Meetings for Remembering Kim Il Sung Held". Meanwhile, Prensa Latina in Cuba (plenglish.com) led its site with "Fidel Castro: The empire has created a veritable killing machine" - the empire being the US under George Bush. Also news was: "Air raids kill over 100 Afghans", "Washington protects terrorists, US lawyer says", and six opinion pieces by Castro himself.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
The message is - you deny the terrorists "the oxygen of publicity". That is if you are really fighting terrorists.

Exactly, what happens during real terrorist campaigns is the authorities whoever they may be usually PLAY DOWN the effects and the success.
We saw this during the IRA campaign when even tv stations were not allowed to broadcast the words of terrorists and actor had to do a voice over.

We also see this during genuine conflicts such as in Iraq or Afghanistan. Everytime a helicopter is shot down it is reported as mechanical failure.

So we have to be extremly suspicious when an absolute pigs ear of a car bomb that when burning for ages still does not eplode. And the one in the west end i mean who ever heard of using diesel as the car bomb? Diesel does not even burn easily.

But the panicand fear caused is the aim of the government. Luckily over the weekend just as many people went out as usual and just as many people will fly awayon holiday as usual too. So this is why we must be afraid that the government will commit an atrocity like 911 to really shake people up.

9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is certainly all very strange, however, the Doctors at the moment are only suspects... so despite the rhetoric spewing across the BBC airwaves, no-one has been charged with a crime. Secondly, another piece of BBC propaganda is the whole 'carrying out controlled explosions on cars' mis-information... apparently this simply involved a tiny explosive mounted on the boot of the vehicles (both at the Mosque and hospital) to open the locks... I guess they just do this incase it is booby trapped and a crow bar wouldn't be a wise choice. No surprise too, that no devices were found in the vehicles. The BBC like you to think that they were using controlled explosions to detonate a device of some sort... NOT TRUE!
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A good resource for witty commentary and scathing insight

Quote:
Sunday, July 01, 2007

Al Quaeda invasion of Scotland called off by Alex Salmond

"I'm confident - absolutely confident - that in the coming days and weeks we will be able to gain a thorough understanding of the methods used by the terrorists, of the way in which they planned their attacks, and of the network to which they belong."

So says Peter Clarke, the Sphincter of the Yard on BBC News - the man who said the 350 man assault and 2 weeks storming of Forest Gate was based on "sound intelligence".... author of the "Lavatory Bomb Massacre , Thousands killed in Bloody Al Quaeda Air Carnage over the Atlantic" which got to No. 1 in the State Terrism Charts last summer before the group was disbanded for lack of evidence.

As these hapless hopeless events seem to have been masterminded by the boy soldiers of the Fred Karno's section of the Al Quaeda , even Clarke and his Metropolitan stumblebums will find at least something these wannabe * stirrers were doing.

Quite why 2 Asians decided to rent a small house in a quiet village like Houston and drive around in a modest, 4 x 4 Cherokee Jeep to maintain their low profile may become clear - quite why a "suicide bomber" takes along his mate is squandering your military resource - not the sharpest knives in the terrist drawer - not related to "Shoebomber" Richard Reid by chance ?

What is interesting is that Alex Salmond on the BBC 4 Radio News at 5.0 clock today was anxious to point out that those arrested at Glasgow Airport were not FROM Scotland and had only recently been imported.

The First Minister is strongly advised NOT to go climbing in the Scottish Mountains, or even attempt the Munros.

It will be absolutely dreadful if the Mulsim converts who absconded without anyone noticing ,were the motive force in these outrages which will mean locking more people up for longer without charge, evidence or court appearance... just when a newly introduced Criminal Justice and Immigration Bill is starting it's stately progress through Parliament .. and which could be hastily amended... sweeping along with it a rag bag of other matters limiting personal freedoms.

Liberty - the way the State defines your Freedom.

http://postmanpatel.blogspot.com/

Ravenmoon
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Chancellor Angela Merkel renewed a call Monday for the right to deploy the military on German soil in the event of an imminent terrorist threat, after the failed car bombings in Britain put Europe on alert.
http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,2144,2664029,00.html

P-R-S

Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raw footage from Glasgow
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=5196974878510407242&q=london +terror&total=810&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=6
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amber wrote:
Raw footage from Glasgow
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=5196974878510407242&q=london +terror&total=810&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=6

where? looks like london to me.
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
amber wrote:
Raw footage from Glasgow

where? looks like london to me.

The latest attacks to my mind, bear all the hallmarks of a group of horribly misguided people, who should be expending their energies in exposing who the REAL terrorists are.

Whereas 9/11, 7/7 etc, were carried out by professionals.

OUR intelligence agencies.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: Sky News - Bomber orders a TAXI Reply with quote

Sky News - Bomber orders a TAXI

OK now this is wrong on so many different levels.

Firstly, how many cab offices do you know that record their phone calls?
I dont know any but lets assume there is one.

Secondly, if this office does record the calls, the law states the caller must be informed the call is being recorded. Also why would the TAXI office keep the call for over 2 weeks? They recieve thousands of calls every day and keeping them recorded on a hard drive is a VERY costly exercise. Banks and BT can afford the equipment and the technology. Can you local ford mondeo bacon roll with brown sauce taxi office in Glasgow afford it?

Thirdly it is against the law for a Taxi booking not to ask more questions to the passenger. Let me show you the regulations please compare with what happened.
Name - Abdul is not a full name
address - no postcode given or asked for - that is illegal
how many passengers / how much luggage
what is the pasengers phone number - the booking is illegal without a valid phone number
what time would you like the car
where are you going - the airport - well one can assume it would be the local airport but why?
Allow me to explain you have GLASGOW INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
and you have GLASGOW PRESTWICH and you also have EDINBURGH
same like in London when a passenger orders a cab they will be asked WHICH AIRPORT.

So in my opinion this TAXI PHONE CALL is very suspicious

Final point is this.
As part of obtaining a taxi operators licence, you are bound by certain rules regarding DATA PROTECTION ACT.
Meaning you cannot provide Sky news with the taped booking phone call, nor the name address phone number or destination of the client.
It is an issue which will result in your licence being revoked.

so this beggars the question, this is clearly an illegal booking, and it is illegal for the office to hand it over to sky news, i would suggest something is very wrong.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A taxi firm used by one of the Glasgow airport terror suspects has told how it was visited by police just minutes before the failed attack.

David McCulloch, a director of the Paisley Cab Company, told Sky News that officers "did not bat an eyelid" when the news of the flaming Jeep came through. He said Dr Bilal Abdulla - or Abdul as he also called himself - used the taxi firm on a regular basis, including 20 trips over the previous five weeks.

Most of these were to his work at the Royal Alexandra Hospital, where two men were arrested in relation to the failed attack. But one of those trips on June 13 was a trip to Glasgow airport, just five miles from his home. Abdulla used two separate mobile phones to call for taxis, according to Mr McCulloch. It is understood police used mobile phones found in the vehicles used in the failed London car bombs of June 29 to trace the calls to the Scottish cab firm. Detectives arrived on Saturday morning but there were no members of the senior management present. According to Mr McCulloch, there was a frantic search for information on Abdulla.
"The police were obviously on the case trying to trace this particular gentleman through telephone calls made to our office and taxis that he had booked," he said. "They wanted details of his movements from his house to the hospital, and that one that went to the airport." Abdulla was arrested at Glasgow airport and has now been taken from Scotland to Paddington Green police station in London.

To contact the firm Paisley Radio Cars
73 Canal Street, Paisley, Renfrewshire, PA1 2HP. Telephone: 0141-889-9900

Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what an interesting photo this is Stelios

This chap's tee shirt doesn't liik to me like its just been through the inferno.

Is it the same geezer who we can see here being hosed down?
http://www.sundaymail.co.uk/news/tm_headline=the-bombers&method=full&o bjectid=19387374&siteid=64736-name_page.html

Has anybody got a front view video frame or still of the guy being hosed down

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No singeing in the rain...
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats what 90% burns do.

he's so terribly burned he can hardly walk, and look at the damage the fire has done to his hair, singed it completly.
GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that is the other man they caught.
GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

Amazing comedy aside, this guy gives the "Allah!" comment.

Hmmmmm

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at what we know.
A phone call to a taxi office which appears to be a smoking gun.
If it is not fake then it is erroneous for several reasons already stated.
Police already in the taxi office already aparantly investigating the guys BEFORE the incident.
Even if the office has a digital telephone recording system in place do you know how long it would take to listen through all the calls and find a particular call out of many thousands?
And if the geezer regularly ordered cabs - why arent the other phone calls made public as well?
Remember DATA PROTECTION ACT breeched.
The alleged criminal - his human rights violated.
Evidence that should only appear in a court of law plastered all over Sky News. If the geezer is still alive surely he will stand trial. All the evidence is therefore TAINTED and inadmissable.

That implies he will not survive his burn injuries and he will have the full weight of the media blackening his name for the next few months.

This smacks of another M15 fit up.

As for the 'Allah' comment.
Well the fact is i think if someone is on fire they would be shouting 'help' or more likely 'ARRRGH'. A person who shouts 'God' when he is on fire is a mind controlled zombie. An automaton.
A person who attacks another while on fire under extreme pain is mind controlled zombie. An automaton.

This looks like a case of M15 planning this whole thing already knowing who the people were and already manufacturing the evidence.

I still stick to my original suggestion, these doctors went on a medical course, were subjected to hypnotism or auto suggestion and were effectively manchurian candidates. The only difference is Gordon Brown may be slightly less willing to murder British citizens than his predecesor.

The taxi booking is a smoking gun.
But one that shows this case is a fit up.

By the way several people - more than 10 - i know had their cars stopped and searched in Central London today. So it looks like police state Britain has happened right under our noses.

Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abandoned Ego wrote:

The latest attacks to my mind, bear all the hallmarks of a group of horribly misguided people, who should be expending their energies in exposing who the REAL terrorists are.

Whereas 9/11, 7/7 etc, were carried out by professionals.

OUR intelligence agencies.

Another possibility (and I know I'm speculating here) is that different security agencies are competing with each other for the best way of causing maximum justification for warfare and repressive legislation. One lot kills people on 7/7 - another lot is saying "we don't need to do that. We merely have to allege that there is a high risk and then cause maximum disturbance to passengers and few will notice that the threat is bogus."

Another agency is arguing that something must be staged to give the public something to worry about, hence the 21/7/05 bombings and the latest farce in Glasgow and London.

We should not assume that the perpetrators of these incidents are all singing from the same hymn sheet. Some may be home grown; others may be foreign agencies. Others may be genuine would-be terrorists (like shoe bomber Richard Reid?) but incompetent and stupid.

I remain open-minded and sceptical.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
So it looks like police state Britain has happened right under our noses.

I wouldn't assume that the PM knows what's going on. I believe they lied to Robin Cook when he was Foreign Secratary about the David Shayler affair.
Shoestring
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Recent changes to airport Reply with quote

Here's something curious about the Glasgow Airport attack. From a CNN transcript:

VOICE OF UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Well, there -- there's just been recent changes to the front of Glasgow Airport terminal, which allows taxis only to get in that area. So, I don't know how this has happened, I don't know why it's happened, but certainly I will be asking for the fullest (ph) possible inquiry into why they were able to crash, and as I understand it, enter the front of the airport terminal.

Source: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0706/30/bn.02.html

The person saying this is in fact local MP Jim Sheridan. He says the same thing in the Channel 4 news report here:
http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/society/law_order/two+arrested+a fter+glasgow+car+ram/583387
(Just click on "Watch the report")
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:
Another agency is arguing that something must be staged to give the public something to worry about, hence the 21/7/05 bombings and the latest farce in Glasgow and London.

We should not assume that the perpetrators of these incidents are all singing from the same hymn sheet. Some may be home grown; others may be foreign agencies. Others may be genuine would-be terrorists (like shoe bomber Richard Reid?) but incompetent and stupid.

I remain open-minded and sceptical.

The 7/7 events werre clearly staged by a ruthless and professional outfit. All the evidence points to Mossad.
21/7 and the recent events are more likely the work of M15 alone.
You see Mossad are far more ruthless than M15.
I would assume an M15 officer ordered to kill British people will baulk and his conscience will hold him back. Mossad operatives have no such qualms.

Yes there are genuine plots as well, sprinkled in. But these are very different and these you dont hear about until AFTER the trials.
So genuine terrorists get a fair trial and justice. IE: prison sentances.
False flag patsies get their names and families dragged through the mud - no trial - no evidence.

Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Guthbert, Dibble and Grubb

as not used in Glasgow Airport last Saturday

Whilst freely admitting to having no practical fire-fighting experience one thing has been niggling me since the attack on Glasgow Airport on Saturday.

Well, a * load of things actually, but one thing in particular just came up in the course of a chat with a mate who watched the coverage from overseas.

Is it just me (and him) who thinks the firefighters on the scene acted like they couldn't be bothered to put the blaze out in much of a hurry?

Link

from Stef Zucconi's Blog
http://stefzucconi.blogspot.com/2007/07/pugh-pugh-barney-mcgrew-guthbe rt-dibble.html

After the event, using remote viewing techniques and homing in on 10 Downing St, I picked up this message a day before the London/Glasgow incidents.

GWB: "Hello Gordon, welcome to No 10 as my new poodle. Now can you give us a little bonfire to celebrate your accession, just to keep the folks on their toes?"

GB: "Yes, Mr President. Anything you say, Mr President. I'll do it at once!"

(Replaces receiver and redials)

GB: "Hello, is that Dame Liza Whatsername? MI5? Yes. Now listen, the Prez would like a little incident. Can you organize it?"

Dame E: "Why yes of course, Prime Minister. As a matter of fact we've just trained up a few Palestinians who are ready to go!"

GB: "Good, it'll give me a chance to convene COBRA and assert my authority. It's time to remind everyone who's dealing with the war of --sorry I mean 'on'-- terror!

"Oh, by the way, Dame Eliza, nothing too extravagant mind. We don't want folk killed and lefties demanding public enquiries and the like. Tony really did get carried away with 7/7."

CHIMES OF FREEDOM,
http://chimesofreedom.blogspot.com/

Misplaced revenge

This was the aftermath of an attack on an Asian shop in the Riddrie area of Glasgow yesterday. Someone reverse-rammed a car into the premises and set it on fire. It seems like a copycat revenge attack after what happened at Glasgow Airport.

More pictures here. I only got there after they'd removed the car. Disappointingly, there has been hardly any media coverage of this. I heard from the PA that this has happened, but the way that it was being spoken about was that it was a relatively minor incident. When I got there, they were demolishing the building.

There's been some debate about foreign policy this week. It would be worth reflecting that if this is how out of control someone or some people in Glasgow get after the Glasgow Airport incident, then how would some in Iraq react to the destruction there, not to mention the loss of some 650,000 lives?

It should go without saying, but this kind of misplaced vengeance doesn't get us anywhere. I hope arrests take place quickly regarding this. The people of Riddrie though are no more to blame for what's happened here than the Muslim community are for what happened at the airport.

from Osama Saeed's Blog
http://www.osamasaeed.org/osama/2007/07/misplaced-reven.html#comments

Sir Ian Blair on the Qui Vive
All Roads lead to the Dodgy Met

Another hilarious video I found on Stef Zucconi's Blog.

A message to my brothers in the Jihad, get a grip

Link

Just another thought about recent events: apart from the apparent determination of the local fire brigade to keep the Glasgow Airport blaze going for as long as possible, why was it necessary to send the miscreants down to London to be interrogated by the most corrupt police force in Britain, the Metropolitan?

Apparently, the Strathclyde police force in Scotland couldn't be entrusted with the job.

Oh, the excuse given was that both the London and Glasgow incidents were linked. That was convenient, wasn't it, and all we have is the word of the dodgy Met that this was so.

More likely, those who were responsible for this pathetic false flag were afraid that the Scottish police might have found out the truth who was really behind it ... as has been the case with the Lockerbie incident. Although, concerning the last, it's more likely that the recent 'revelations' have been timed to create further anti-Iranian sentiment prior to an attack on that country.

Curious, isn't it, that everything has to return to Sir Ian Blair and that den of corruption and politicised plods, the Met? It reminds me of how all the debris from 911 was quickly shipped out to other countries to get rid of the evidence.

CHIMES OF FREEDOM,

http://chimesofreedom.blogspot.com

http://x09.eu/splash/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GAIALINK/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GAIALINK_FREE_UNIVERSITY/
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well there's a blog to skip Wink
venceremos wrote:
Another hilarious video I found on Stef Zucconi's Blog.
A message to my brothers in the Jihad, get a grip

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

venceremos, I thought the Fire fighters did what would be expected.
They aimed the hoses at the building intermittantly to ensure that the flames from the burning car would not spread to the building.

What is more important? The terminal building? or the wrecked car?

I am glad I had a rest from this site for a few months... It enables you to focus and not get caught up in over scepticism about everything.

Yes the government do bad things... but not all bad things are done by the government. Wink The key is in identifying this differentiation.

Ps... the guy in the video is a complete dumb ass. Is attacks on Glasgow as being "In the middle of nowhere!" just goes to show that he is obviously from that little place just south of the Watford gap. I guess he missed the history lesson at School which taught Glasgow as being the Second City of the Empire. Also, Glasgow Airport happens to be the 5th Busiest airport in the UK. Sometimes you gotta shake your head, no wonder England now has a Scottish Prime minister... and Scotland doesn't even want him! Laughing
Keith Mothersson
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: I find this upsetting Reply with quote

Venceremos, I usually find your posts great, but I found the comedy piece A message to my brothers in the Jihad, get a grip
deeply upsetting and as I read it racist, so I would ask you to consider editing your post to remove it.

I hold no brief for the Glasgow suicide murderers (assuming that is what they were, not egged on victims of mindcontrol), but they don't deserve this race-hate and jeering and I am surprised that someone who has fought racism so hard and consistently takes it as a joke, when actually 'jokes' are a major way racism becomes mainstream/respectable.

[/b]

May all beings be happy
Keith Mothersson
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Some notes on Haymarket and Glasgow - 9/11 Recovery Unit Reply with quote

Possible Timing factors??:
Baptism of fire initiation rite for Brown and new woman Home Sec - so they realise they are low in Cobra pecking order.

Haymarket 'bomb' diverted from major anti-Europe drivers protest (about a Strasbourg ruling about speed cameras and being forced to self-incriminate) that morning in Picadilly (had to be cancelled) - thanks to Mairi for this angle.

Glasgow attack comes four hours after Salmond tells Queen in Holyrood that Scotland is considering secession; do the Spooks reply - 'oh no you don't!' ? - the Glasgow attackers are then sent down to Paddington for questioning, as if to establish a Brit over-ride in W-o-T matters (and by the way we need Faslane for our aircraft carriers too so don't even think of independence. NB the Manchester Police of the no ricin no plot producing a preditable scare story for the Sunday Mail the weekend before the 'election'?/selection fraud? about the 'Scottish National Liberation Army' (ahem) getting up to its old tricks again (created by MI5 Major Busby in the eighties to discredit Scottish nationalism). )

Attack is on first day of Scottish holidays, so maximum pissed-offness guaranteed, if not strategy of tension as well .... And new terrorism legislation being sought (again).

And obviously this is in the run-up to second anniversary of 7-7, 'Britains' 9/11' so maybe the 'meme' of Islamic terrorism needed topping up a bit, especially as the[url] www.julyseventh.co.uk[/url] website continues to grow in quality, angles exposed and allies made .....

Other points:
Haymarket: usual absurd morphing of the story; would real terrorists leave a mobile (which as in Madrid then led on to dodgy Muslims) in the car?; why take out a gas cannister before running off??

Glasgow: Glasgow is the most racist airport in Scotland probablky the UK - which is ambiguous in its implications. One Muslim friend who was badly harrassed there said 'good job it was attacked' when she first heard about it, which could suggest 'radicals' might want to express their anger at British racism there?? which fits the blowback model; On the other hand Glasgow airport would be a perfect place to find people to help exploit things if some MI5-shadowed terrorists are to been encouraged/ driven/panicked/?hypnotised into a premature hasty attack;

And we need to remember a) that the USA 'authorities' had warned of attacks on Glasgow airport planes or infrastructure two weeks earlier, and b) that the initial 'cleanskins' line could well be melting away, in fact it seems they were known to the spooks; c) the spooks were closing in/'beating up' the birds towards the designated target?? - I am not sure how to read the taxicab visit, whther it is as suspicious as Stelios thinks (they doubtless break the data laws all the time).

The pavement outside the airport is not vey long and always has 2 or three pairs of plods with machine guns, plus others patrolling inside the building; all authorised to shoot to kill yet this fracas went on for some time with neither attacker being shot, but with a W-o-T plus that have-a-go popular heros have emerged to represent the Scottish average Jo and Jill;

The men may have opened the gas taps a minute or so before they arrived. Possibly they didn't have time to transfer the equipment from the Jeep (less noticeable for buying gas cannisters) via the garage into the nearby white van which would have exploded more than the stronger Cherokee.

It seems likely that the fire was allowed to blaze a very long time, as if for media?? Iconic images are required for maximum effect.

VERY WEIRD: I have heard from two people separately that they saw on telly that THE RECOVERY VEHICLE HAD A CANVAS/PLASTIC SIDE WHICH WAS ZIPPED UP VISIBLY (for the cameras?) WHEN THE BURNT OUT CAR HAD BEEN LOADED, AND THE CANVAS SIDE SAID IN BIG LETTERS 9/11 RECOVERY-UNIT. (Sorry don't have the URL)

Now I am off to have a look at the great discussion at http://z13.invisionfree.com/julyseventh/index.php?showtopic=1989

May all beings be happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The History Of False Flag Terrorism All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: