FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Peter Power joins Brown Cabinet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Articles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Peter Power joins Brown Cabinet Reply with quote

Peter Power joins Brown Cabinet
http://www.acancercalledmurdock.co.uk/latest_lies/bullshit_detector_ma lfunction/creatingtheclimateformassmurder.xml
In a suprise announcement this evening Downing Street said that Peter Power will be raised to the peerage this weekend, joining the Brown cabinet as Secretary of State for Terrorism on Monday.
Power is known as the 'Mystic Meg' of terrorism, scheduling amazing exercises which put all the emergency services in readiness, at exactly the right locations, just before the terrorists strike.
"This is the sort of ability we will need in the unending War on Terror" a Downing Street spokesman said tonight. "The likelihood of finding a guy who can predict events like this is virtually nil". Power was persuaded to work for Britain despite competition from Russian oligarch Boris Berezovsky who offered him a twelve figure sum.
Peter Power will be leaving his job of Grand Master of London's notorious satanic coven the 'Bloomsbury Set' to fulfill the post. He was not available for comment.

Okay it is Friday night - better lay off!

now this is more serious

London Bomb - Cui Bono?
http://www.craigmurray.co.uk/weblog.html
Whoever was behind the apparent car bomb in London, it almost certainly wasn't the police explosives experts who made it safe, and we should acknowledge the heroism it takes to do that job.

Peter Clarke, the Met's anti-terrorism point man, gave a press conference claiming he was not going to speculate, but then doing everything he could to indicate it was an Islamic plot. He referred to other recent cases, including the Barot case, in which night clubs were mentioned as targets, and the use of gas canisters in cars discussed. The one bit of modus operandi pointing another way - the fact it wasn't a suicide bomber - he was at pains to explain away by speculating that the driver had lost his nerve.

Of course the last time a nail bomb was actually exploded among clubbers in Central London, it was by a homophobic fascist. So it is right to keep an open mind. But whoever did this, the only people who can possibly benefit are the vast and ever-burgeoning security industry of all kinds, and those who want discord between the Islamic World and the West. Unfortunately, the extremists on all sides are strengthened by this incident.

Brown had already made plain he supports further anti-civil liberties legislation. This produces just the kind of febrile atmosphere in which that can be done. The television news is already pushing 90 day detention without charge again.

I am adding this para in response to blogs attempting to say that I am claiming the bomb was planted by the State. I have not changed the above, and plainly it does not say that. In fact, I think that is one of the least likely explanations - in terms of the British State, at least. I have no idea who planted it. I am saying we should not leap to the conclusion it was Islamic fundamentalists. It could be, or it could be other extremists, or interests, who benefit from the War on Terror. The Cui Bono test throws up a number of possibilities.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/

Last edited by TonyGosling on Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You couldn't make this up!!!

Still, with the higher profile mebbe more people will wonder about

http://www.prisonplanet.com/audio/090705exercise_clip_2.mp3

er I've been pwned. Pulled the trigger too quick

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter Power's reward for keeping MUM
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy f**king sh*t. Seriously, thought so for a minute there.. wouldn't put it past them Wink...
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Peter Power Reply with quote

joins cabinet and COBRA meets on Saturday the first time after the alleged terrorist events of the past two days.

Weve had kitchen cabinets before, now we have COBRA cabinets.

Brown requires reasons to stay in Iraq. New PM, new policies, same old story. This is a problem though. If as is alleged car bombs Iraqui style are arriving in Britain more and more people would want a pullout.

The security services will be out of sync now with large swathes of the population even more than before.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
You couldn't make this up!!!

Are you sure about that rodin!?!?! Wink

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few BS-detectors need tweaking here methinks. Nice curve-ball, Tony. Very Happy

Keep us all on our toes, eh.

Hands up who clicked the link? (me) Embarassed

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not quite Peter Power, well not yet anyway, officially at least, although he is the go to security expert of choice for all "terrorist" events in the media isn't he, so he could be viewed as a gubment free-lancer perhaps.

More alarmingly we now have a senior military man in charge of security, Sir Alan West, former Navy Chief appointed by Brown.

Oh and Lord Stevens appointed head of international security.

This is outsourcing government.

Both unelected.

How democratic is that ?

We are inching forward to the police state sure enough.

Mind you, I guess these heavyweight appointments are counter-balanced by the appointment of that well known and highly respected former economics teacher and intellectual genius, Jacqui Smith as our brave new Home Secretary.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pertinent question about Peter Power is

Why did he reveal that there was an exercise?

1) Was he genuinely surprised when fantasy turned to reality or

2) was he spilling the beans?

Neither of these explanations make sense to me.

1) Implies naivety commensurate with Peter Allen (hard to believe anyone is as naive as Peter Allen)

2) In following days and ever since he has been at pains to downplay the parallels between 7/7 and the exercise. But he gave clues 'company of over 1000 people ...not going to mention their name... but if they're listening they'll know it.' which point directly to Verint, who were in charge of Tube Security. Also the fact he said 'we had to change from slow-time to quick-time... and 'this is the real thing' (perhaps I paraphrase a little) is revealing (was meant to reveal?) that this exercise was not divorced from what was happening on and under the ground.

Who can decode this enigma?

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Picked this worrying Freudian slip up from July 7th Forum

Dave52 wrote:
Peter Powers was on BBC's Breakfast this morning. He said two interesting things. Firstly he said that we could never really be 100% safe as we don't live in a Police State. Secondly, right at the end of his piece he mentioned the terrorist attacks of "July 7th 2007, er I mean 2005". A scary slip of the tongue...?

Just like his 4 miserable bombers . . . er, I don't mean there were 4 bombers . . . slip up ?

The Watcher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Freudian Slip Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Quote:
Just like his 4 miserable bombers . . . er, I don't mean there were 4 bombers . . . slip up ?

It was actually Ian Blair who made this particular freudian slip ... not Peter Power.

The Watcher
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed it was. Thanks watcher.

Although, I do have this theory that they are able to shape shift and are in fact one and the same entity.

The Watcher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: Power Blair Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Quote:
Although, I do have this theory that they are able to shape shift and are in fact one and the same entity.

Now you mention it ... there isn't too much shape to shift!

The Watcher
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Precisely.

My Freudian slip was, of course intentional.

A false flag error of the cleverest kind, designed to initiate your reaction to my apparent problem, so that I could then, triumphantly declare an entire new sub-thread solution about shape shifting security experts.

A change of spectacles and uniform fools nobody !

sir ian blair.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  3.83 KB
 Viewed:  6517 Time(s)

sir ian blair.jpg

peter-power1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  3.57 KB
 Viewed:  6520 Time(s)

peter-power1.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Articles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: