FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brown Sweeps in on Staged Terror

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject: Brown Sweeps in on Staged Terror Reply with quote

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/articles/june2007/300607stagedterror.h tm
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest i'm still unsure about these attacks in London and Glasgow.

What is a genuine attack by Fanatical Muslims?.

Or was it another false flag designed to create fear in the british people.

We do know that there are fanatical Muslims out there who belive that Islam should rule the world and we in britan should all be living under Sharia law and they will willingly sacrifice themselves for Islam to get all those virgins (or so their told).

I mean the worst thing they can do to that man who was on fire and is now under armed guard and still in a serious condition in hospital is to keep him alive.

Because then he won't die for Allah and Islam and he won't get his virgins.

But we also know that the goverment constantly lie to us, and the mainstream media is nothing more than the goverments propaganda machine.

WE also know that the goverment can and do carry out false flag ops on it's own people.

So i'm not sure what to think about these latest attacks, was it Radical Muslims or a false flag?.

Either way the goverment could use it to serve it's own ends and impose more draconian mesures.

If it was a false flag would it have not caused much more fear and terror in the british public to have these car bombs go off and kill some people?.

Like i said before a while ago in another post we got to avoid falling into the trap of thinking every bad thing that happens is a false flag.

We have got to study each case on it's own merits and evidence.

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Louise - the genuine fanatical ones get arrested and get charged and get convicted.
Look at todays news there is a guy who got done for 6 counts of terrorism.
But we did not here anything about it in advance, he must have been arrested ages ago. So that would be an example of the justice system working properly in the traditional way.

Contrast that with the 7 doctors.
No charges just the media frenzy.
Anytime we have evidence leaks you can be sure that is because it is a false flag.

So yes there are real terrorists and real fanatics.
But 7 doctors are just patsies.

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Louise - the genuine fanatical ones get arrested and get charged and get convicted.

Al Zarqarwhi, Bin Laden and Muqtada Al Sadr were never arrested. Two of the seven arrested recently (not all of them were doctors) were already under observation by SIS. You honestly believe that the minute you get radicalised a lightbulb appears on a board in a police station somewhere and you instantly get a minder?

The reason you dont here about all the arrests is so you dont tip off other cells. Its been stadard practice for a couple of centuries now.

I'm curious as to how the man who drove a Jeep at Glasgow airport, before being wrestled to the ground is a patsie?
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kc wrote:

I'm curious as to how the man who drove a Jeep at Glasgow airport, before being wrestled to the ground is a patsie?

Of course, we should remain cautious about jumping to conclusions and should keep an open mind with regard to these recent events.

That said there are many things that don't make much sense and it is possible things are other than we are told.

Regardng you question, maybe he was mind controlled, hypnotised, etc. We know such things are well possible and have been thoroughly studied by mil intel since at least the 1950s.

Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know it's bloody hard in todays society because you don't know who to belive or to trust anymore.

Trust the goverment?, Ha! only a fool would trust them.

Trust the police? There is plenty of evidence of corruption in the police force or they act as if they just don't care.

Not all policeman are like that but you can't tell the good from the bad so you've got to treat all of them with suspicion.

Trust the media? We know that they are just propaganda machines so we can't completely trust them either.

I myself was decived by a couple of bent thrapists a number of years ago who pretended to be my friend but had a hidden agenda to attack me, so that has damaged my trust in them.

How did society ever get like this?.

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kc wrote:

Al Zarqarwhi, Bin Laden and Muqtada Al Sadr were never arrested.

The first two are CIA opertives so why would they arrest their own people?
Muqtada Al Sadr is an Iraqi political leader. So why you you class him with the first 2. Ive never heard him described as a terrrorist not even by our rabid media. He usually gets called a 'firebrand cleric'

kc wrote:

Two of the seven arrested recently (not all of them were doctors) were already under observation by SIS. You honestly believe that the minute you get radicalised a lightbulb appears on a board in a police station somewhere and you instantly get a minder?

Radicalised? Interesting you use the media words.
I take it you are not a radicalised truth campaigner or a radicalised environmentalist.
When a person gets radicalised is a misleading term.
What you mean is when a person becomes a terrorist.

kc wrote:

The reason you dont here about all the arrests is so you dont tip off other cells. Its been stadard practice for a couple of centuries now.

again you sound like a Gordon Brown spin doctor
What cells?
Out of several thousand arrested how many were charged and how many were found guilty.
A very small handful less than 10.
Most were held for several months without charges.
So if these ipeople were in 'cells' do you think their collegues would no be aware of their arrests?

kc wrote:

Well a man who was under surveilence, a man who drives the wrong way up a slip road, a man who pours petrol over himself is, a man who is a doctor previously of good character, well something does not add up.
A 'normal' terrorist like the IRA would have parked his stolen car in the car park and paid and displayed and walked away.
So we agree this was not an actual terrorist.
The only sensible explanation is that he was hypnotised either by Mossad or the M15 and his actions were that of an automaton.
The same way a person given rohipnol and raped is the VICTIM he probably is the VICTIM of a serious crime.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: