FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Worcester

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cruise4
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Worcester Reply with quote

I just heard they've called the troops to help out in Worcester. Is anyone about to get a few banners up or anything. I'd go myself but I'm cut off!
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw troops on the telly last night carnt remember were, loading a few bottles of water on to the back of an milatry truck, this just to get people used to the army being on the streets.
Cruise4
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These Bowsers would make great advertsing points! This is becoming an interesting exercise in how people cope under these conditions. Vandalism and mostly empty it seems.

If this had been a deliberate test somehow I would not be suprised.
uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great idea.

Anyone got a dingy? You could hoist a banner instead of a sail and float about trying to get in shot.

I was wondering about this in the context of New Orleans and I think we are lucky that our emergency services are Angels in comparison to the psycopathic FEMA.

Hey, maybe we can get some EU troops over here to help? I wonder how helpful Turkish troops would be?
Cruise4
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You could hoist a banner instead of a sail and float about trying to get in shot."

HaHaHa...

I think Turkish troops are between a rock and a hard place. They may get dragged into the war on terror and if they evade that trap their leaders have some mad idea of actually joining the fascist dictatorship EU.

You'll probably get the Janga weed and spetnaz helping you out!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: