FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

£5,000 required to get Loose Change 2 in 'Kindred Spirit'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ianrcrane
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: £5,000 required to get Loose Change 2 in 'Kindred Spirit' Reply with quote

On Monday evening (February 27th) I gave a talk titled '9/11 - 7/7 & The Awakening Process', in the village Hall at Scorriton, on the South Eastern edge of Dartmoor.

The village consists of approx 20 houses, a pub and a massive Village Hall! The twenty five people who came along shivered through the first half of the evening, as the heating system struggled to cope with the chill of a blustery north-easterly wind ......... but nobody left.

At 11pm, after over an hour of Q&A and some very interesting discussion, the Landlady of the local pub (who was in the audience) invited us to contine the debate in the more conducive surroundings of the Longe Bar.

By the time I finally got away (just after 1pm), £5,000 had been pledged by a group of local entrepeneurs towards the cost of getting Loose Change 2 on the Front Cover of a future issue of 'Kindred Spirit Magazine' www.kindredspirit.co.uk

The cost of producing the 40,000 DVD's and associated artwork is estimated (by the proprietor of Kindred Spirit) to be £10,000. In addition the Editor has agreed to run a feature on the 911 Truth Campaign.

Kindred Spirit has a UK circulation of 40,000 copies and is available at many mainstream outlets in the UK, including W.H. Smith.

Are there any other entrepeneurs out there who would be interested in supporting this proposal? If so, please contact me, in confidence, either via PM or Email.

Comments and suggestions as to how we can make this happen, would be very much appreciated!

In addition, another member of the audience has today confirmed that he will take the initiative to establish 911truth-Totnes website.

It just goes to show that the seeds of activism can be germinated in the most unlikely of places .......... mind you, any UFO buffs out there, the village of Scorriton should be very familiar. If not, check out the following link:
www.goddardmultimedia.fsnet.co.uk/atpai/bryant.htm

Best wishes,

Ian R. Crane
KennyM
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent work, my friend! Smile

This is a huge oppotunity if we can pull it off. How to raise £5000 though Confused

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes i would like to see this happen...about time some new agers got a kick up the backside regards 9/11 ...i'm willing to pledge £25 maybe £50... 199 others and we've got the £5000...shame they can't offer a discount though for something as important as this and maybe sell loose change for £5 in their magazine to help towards the costs.

Noticed Nexus magazine is in W H Smiths ...back cover is around £800 but you are probably preaching to the converted in that one...another good paper is Planetary connections or i think its now called Positive news
HERA
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: NAMASTE Reply with quote

Try Namaste magazine : they will be a lot more sympathetic.

Tell then Hera sent you.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: £5000 required Reply with quote

That's fantastic news, Ian. I'll pledge you £20. I'm very hard up so it can't be more.

Does this meeting at Scorriton mean we're now getting through to shockable "Middle England"? I feel it is more fertile ground than the left and the peace movement, whose leaders seem to know what they think and are resistant to new perspectives.

Namaste magazine are already sympathetic. In fact they sell "911 In Plane Site" but I believe they have a much smaller circulation than Kindred Spirit.

Noel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: