FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are UFOs really from outer space?
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: please watch it may explain more. Reply with quote

hi all, i have always believed 9/11 and everything that is happening now is just a small part of the truth which people are questioning.

i was watching a few vids on google and saw one about u.f.o's, so i clicked it expecting a few laughs at the silly fakes, i then realsied it was a talk, from the things he mentions in it i think from when goegre bush senior was in office.

its partly about the truth about u.f.o's and alien life but also about the political events that were shaped as a result. i ended up coming away from it shocked. shocked because it better explained what is happening and what could of led to 9/11 and the war on terror for me.

regardless of if you believe in this stuff or not i recomend you watch it, it has some very good information in it. it's not just about ufo's or aliens it goes into everything pre 9/11. you carnt even begin to understand untill you see it.

the link dosnt work that i linked in a previous thread, but if you goto google video and type in: ufo-the secret goverment you should find it.

please post what you think here as im really intrested in others opinons and would'nt of started a new thread or even mentioned it unless i thought it important.
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your probably talking about the Disclosure project which is full of witnesses but no proof.

UFO's were developed first by the Nazi's, they had to have two compasses and they couldnt even stear the damn things. America picked up the research after Operation Paperclip. Its not really that crazy.

People want to believe in Aliens, and the American government isnt going to deny it becuase 1) It keeps people out of their hair in regards to their secret projects and 2) They are probably going to have a lovely Alien invasion show for us all to worship one day anyhow.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hazzard wrote:
Your probably talking about the Disclosure project which is full of witnesses but no proof.

UFO's were developed first by the Nazi's, they had to have two compasses and they couldnt even stear the damn things. America picked up the research after Operation Paperclip. Its not really that crazy.

People want to believe in Aliens, and the American government isnt going to deny it becuase 1) It keeps people out of their hair in regards to their secret projects and 2) They are probably going to have a lovely Alien invasion show for us all to worship one day anyhow.

i take it you didnt bother watching it then? it is not about anything other than truth about aliens and ufos, which led to groups like the bilderbergers ect. and misplaced power.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

please dont comment unless you saw the film theres no point guessing at it contents, if your a true truther then you'd watch it at least before commenting, rather than avoiding it cos the ufo is a bit wacky, but hey lots think 9/11 cover up is wacky to dont they? its just what they want you to think.

it contains information which is relevent.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hazzard wrote:

actually in the talk it says the americans started a programme to develop the above things you mentioned inorder to debunk real ufo siteings and thus avoid mass panic. but thats just like 1min of the talk he mentions that. dare you hear the rest?
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Are UFOs really from outer space? Reply with quote

A pilot and his passengers have reported seeing a UFO approximatley 1 mile across while on a flight to the Channel Islands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQLNblZNDEA
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and this has what to do with 9/11 and false flag terror??
FindOutTheTruth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go onto www.abovetopsecret.com mate, best place for all that stuff!
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"Have people like you got nothing better to do. You make me laugh. you have quotes from M L K on your post. Yet you stand in judgemnet over others. I bet you are best of friends with Tony Gosling. How do you know it is not another aspect of False flag Terror. Do not contact me again, unless you have a valid reason too. What a waste! "

Sherlock, there's no need for you to send me abusive PM's. I was simply stating that this thread was in the wrong section. Simple

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This from the Independent

Is the truth really out there? At last, the MoD opens its files

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/politics/article2511433.ece

And David, you need to take a chill pill mate. If there's anyone judging others or jumping to conclusions it's not Andy
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh No, i was looking for the official explanation as some sort of swamp gas rising to form a large atmospheric ice crystal which seemed as though it was moving due to the various reflections of the sun, and then the story changing to a weather balloon the next day.

times must be changing as in years past any pilot filing a report would have been ridiculed and suspended from duties faster than blair could say terrorist.
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long Tooth wrote:
Oh No, i was looking for the official explanation as some sort of swamp gas rising to form a large atmospheric ice crystal which seemed as though it was moving due to the various reflections of the sun, and then the story changing to a weather balloon the next day.

times must be changing as in years past any pilot filing a report would have been ridiculed and suspended from duties faster than blair could say terrorist.

Good point mate. I find it strange it has not recieved much coverage from the media. cover up maybe. What do you think?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
zoomer
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though some people here seem to believe that talking about the UFO ET issue should be swept away to the other forums 'Above Top Secret, cant we dispense with such strict compart-mentalism and realize that both 9/11 and the UFO/advanced technology cover-up are completely interlinked?
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David WJ Sherlock wrote:
Long Tooth wrote:

Good point mate. I find it strange it has not recieved much coverage from the media. cover up maybe. What do you think?

usually if there's truth to it the media will stay very very silent, that way the story will 'go away'. Its always amusing to watch the media at work, they give themselves away far too easily, for instance if its a provable hoax, then it will get splashed all over the newspapers for a few days, and referred to for years afterwards. remember that remote flying saucer they spent a few hundered thousand on, or the crop cirlce hoaxers? the two old boys, always pops up in the newspapers years afterwards to ridicule the serious crop circle reasearch, the same with the ufo's.

There's some ex policeman thats has compiled tens of thousans of ufo reports from past and present officers, i forget his name now, but along with pilots who use to be silenced, there's a plethora of evidence out there.
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Are UFOs really from outer space? Reply with quote

I was elsewhere on the internet during the past couple of days but i must say it's always nice to come back to the 9/11 truth forum.

I was talking about UFO's and i got a bit ridiculed about it (you know the general stuff they don't exist, you're a loony all that nonsense).

I was just wondering if anybody on this forum has had a GENUINE UFO experience big or small.

I will be fasinated to read some of your replys if you have.

My uncle david has had a genuine UFO experience.

The craft seemed to be observing him as it came down very low and hovered over him as if to study him then in the blink of an eye it shot off and dissapeared.

People laughed at him and said that he saw a helecopter.

Yeah right!.

The craft made no sound, since when has anybody heard of a silent helecopter?.

Also it was very low and right above him surely he would have felt the downdraught from the rotor blades, but he felt nothing.

And i'd like to see a helecopter move that fast, it was gone in a second.

So if any of you have had any encounters please feel free to respond.

But remember i do take this subject very seriously and i would be grateful if only people who have had genuine experiences respond.

Thank you.

lockerbie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the alien theory never made any sense to me.

first of all the nearest star is over 4 light years away. even if someone was to master travel at 99.9999% the speed of light it would take over 4 years for them to get here. and what do they do after 4 years of travel? buzz around a bit in their ufo and then head back for tea?

that doesn't really make sense now does it?

if you were to travel at least for 4 years to a distant planet would you not stop off and announce your presence to someone important other than a few country hicks that you shove implants into?
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What i think is that they must have some sort of highly advanced propultion system built into their craft, whitch may permit travel across space at incredible speed allowing them to get here in a very short space of time.

Don't forget we are talking about technology that is far in advance of anything that the earth has........or offically has, unoffically i'm not so sure.

lockerbie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faster than light travel breaks some very fundamental laws of physics, no matter how advanced the technology those laws still remain.
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe thoose laws do not apply in a space enviroment, after all they woudn't know anything about our laws of physics.

Or maybe our own scientists have gone wrong somewhere along the line and missed or overlooked something that would permit faster then light speed travel.

Something that the ET's have discoverd and have known for ages.

Perhaps we need to completely relook at our sciences in relation to these craft.

lockerbie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Maybe thoose laws do not apply in a space enviroment, after all they woudn't know anything about our laws of physics. "

of course they apply in a space environment. and their not "our" laws of physics, they're universal.

"Or maybe our own scientists have gone wrong somewhere along the line and missed or overlooked something that would permit faster then light speed travel."

anything traveling faster than the speed of light would totally break einstein's theories which have been proven.

"Perhaps we need to completely relook at our sciences in relation to these craft."

it should be the other way around.
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i can't help thinking that if these craft demonstrate these abilitys that to us are impossible to acheive.

Then our science is somehow incorrect or flawed in someway.

And we need to rethink but i'm not sure in what area.

lockerbie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

or the idea of UFO's or at least your view of their nature, origin and/or mechanics of the craft is flawed.

probably more likely than relativity being wrong.
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i do asume some things about UFO's.

I do assume that they come from another planet in the universe and are constructed by the ET's.

And you must not dismiss the possibility that something is wrong in the science world.

To do so would be to limit the scope of possibilitys and possibly prevent further discoverys in deciphering the technology of these craft.

lockerbie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that only works if you think you have a better chance of being right than some very well proven science.

i'm going to hedge my bets on the science thank you very much.
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe.

But what i'm trying to say is that it is best to keep all you options and possibilitys open.

Rule nothing out.

Don't block off any avenues of exploration or you could in doing so block off the answer.

lockerbie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

relativity being disproved is an impossibility, it has been proven beyond doubt. scientists use it's results everyday.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the first time i agree with Lockerbie.
There is no such thing as UFO's or aliens.

Part of the plot of the New World Order boys is they want us to believe in aliens. They have a plan to stage a false flag alien invasion incident and use this as a springboard to declare a world government and marshall law throughout the world.

Basically the lies you are being told today about muslims will pail into insignificance compared to the lies about aliens they plan to tell you soon.

They lied to you about going to the moon. They lied about so many things and aliens is part of that. why so many programmes on tv about witchcraft and aliens?
Most haunted live?
Star trek?
They want you to believe in falsehoods so they can keep fxxking us over and over again. If they can sell you the emperours new clothes, then why wouldn't they come back and sell you a pair of the emperours boxer sharts and a set of matching socks too?
Do you get me?

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lockerbie wrote:
the alien theory never made any sense to me.

first of all the nearest star is over 4 light years away. even if someone was to master travel at 99.9999% the speed of light it would take over 4 years for them to get here. and what do they do after 4 years of travel? buzz around a bit in their ufo and then head back for tea?

that doesn't really make sense now does it?

if you were to travel at least for 4 years to a distant planet would you not stop off and announce your presence to someone important other than a few country hicks that you shove implants into?

Light speed is old hat.

They bend the fabric of space/time and arrive instantaneously. This cannot always be done within a certain distance of a planetary system as it can disrupt things - so vehicles have to travel by light-speed to get to an agreed distance where the space/time jump co-ordinates can be activated.

This has been described in the literature since the 1950s.

--
lockerbie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"They bend the fabric of space/time and arrive instantaneously. "

that is the equivalent of a gravitational effect. and we would be very quick to notice.
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
For the first time i agree with Lockerbie.
There is no such thing as UFO's or aliens.

Part of the plot of the New World Order boys is they want us to believe in aliens. They have a plan to stage a false flag alien invasion incident and use this as a springboard to declare a world government and marshall law throughout the world.

And you've fallen for the propaganda that is linked to the Alien False Flag Agenda. Just because there is the possibility that the alien card will be used to

-weaponise space
- stage a synthetic terror like coup d'tat

...it doesn't mean life on other planets is also a myth.

This is the exact type of linear thinking that "they" want people to have.

ie: create a scenario and induce a reaction so people think along singular lines - resulting in either/or information processing. Job done - because they frame the debate in the first place.

--
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: