FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Parliament Protests. Get Onboard.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: Parliament Protests. Get Onboard. Reply with quote

We are looking for more peole to join us on our monthly protest the 11th of every month outside Parliament. We have had two so far and we are making a difference. But we could do much better. I would like to see a hundred people out there. Under present laws protest within the area of Wesminster can be indivdual due to a loophole in the law. Reply to this thread if you are interested. We can make a difference

Serious Organised Crime and Police Act 2005
132 Demonstrations in vicinity of Parliament

http://www.opsi.gov.uk/ACTS/acts2005/50015--l.htm

See my videos at:
http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum For D WJ Sherlock
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
peloloco
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr sherlock, I nearly made it to the last one but for a family problem and will be with you for the next. Well done to all that took part. Just like to say that I have access to large format colour printers and means to design. May I suggest that we try and make our banners beautiful and direct using nice fonts and harmonised colour. If you want me to help produce your banner and print it pm me as soon as you can to give me time.

All the best

Alan

peloloco
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry

Last edited by peloloco on Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
peloloco
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My computer is playing round Embarassed

Last edited by peloloco on Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
peloloco
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignore this one too
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next month's demo on August 11 is on a Saturday so if anyone can get to London then please do so. If you want to take part, then PM me. I can take in your applications or let you know what to do. Unfortunately due to the law we do need to all demonstrate on different topics so please do let me know if you want to take part and I'll let you know what topics there are. As David said we should have a hundred at next months demo but this means you have to come down and not rely on others. It's one month before the 6th anniversary and a good chance to get the issue out to the public.
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was going to but no one got back to let us know if I had a permit Rolling Eyes
As things stand I'm supposed to be working on 11th but that may change as I have a house sale going through!
Anyone going to attempt New York on 9/11?? I'd like to think I am but definately too scared to be taking such a risk on my own Rolling Eyes

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you kneed to know if your application for license to protest as been successful contact Met Police on: Tel: 020 7240 1212

For permission to protest Write too:
Charing Cross Police Station,
Special Events.
Agar St
London
WC2N 4JP

See my videos at:
http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum For D WJ Sherlock
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't even know if it was handed in on time Razz

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

rubber_ritchie
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey dudes,

I'm a little confused on this. Does everyone who goes have to apply for a permit? Can you not turn up as part of someone else's demo? I don't want to apply but I want to come to the demos.

Disco Destroyer, I would love to come but don't fanct US customs, fingerprinting, etc. I wouldn't worry about going there being 'risky'. I don't think you get in trouble as long as your 'good' i.e. don't argue with coppers/break the law, etc. I don't think they would want the publicity of risking harrassing a UK 911 truther. I know of activists in the US who've had problems but they have 'criminal' convictions for animal rights activism.

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My fear is as they are trying to plan a bigger event that there could be a bigger crack down. Hmm maybe indirect travel arrangements might be an idea? I agree with the fingerprinting but can see that is becomming the norm Sad

and oh yes everyone needs a permit for parliament square and you have to make sure your one man protest is different from the rest.
They can all be 9/11 related but as long as you pick a different point to protest you'll be OK Wink

tfayaz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As we were talking about the other day, ideally we'd like to have at least 5 on each side of the square and then perhaps about 5 constantly walking around the square handing out flyers, DVD's etc?

This all sounds well and good in theory, but I don't know how many people will be around parliament on that day as it is a Saturday.

Furthermore, I don't see why we should restrict ourselves just to parliament. Trafalgar Sq is just literally a few minutes walk from there and I'm pretty sure it's over a kilometer away so I don't think we'd need any permit to go and hand out leaflets, DVD's and generally talk to the public. I could be wrong about the permit so if anyone knows please do clarify. Also, the people traffic is constant there and although we'll be reaching out to a lot of tourists, it's the exact same we'll be doing at parliament.

Toseef
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
My fear is as they are trying to plan a bigger event that there could be a bigger crack down. Hmm maybe indirect travel arrangements might be an idea? I agree with the fingerprinting but can see that is becomming the norm Sad

and oh yes everyone needs a permit for parliament square and you have to make sure your one man protest is different from the rest.
They can all be 9/11 related but as long as you pick a different point to protest you'll be OK Wink

I canot believe this one person one subject protest divide-and-rule rule. That it should come to this...

Democracy? Sick Joke. If the 11th protest is to become a big thing it needs its own page to interact with possible protesters - like instructions on how to proceed, location (obvious I suppose), time of day etc.

For sure if I can I will attend one, depending on commitments (many)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: