FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AND THEN THERE WAS ONE… - the Final Holdout: 9/11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shadow7
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: AND THEN THERE WAS ONE… - the Final Holdout: 9/11 Reply with quote

AND THEN THERE WAS ONE… - the Final Holdout: 9/11

Not to worry, this is not about truth seekers or conspiracy theories. It’s not about the long list of anomalies and discrepancies in the official story of 9/11. It’s not even about the undeniable fact that the events of 9/11 gave George Bush and his handlers the keys to the neocon kingdom of empire. It really is not.

What it’s about is the strangest phenomenon I can recall in my entire adult life. It’s about what I perceive to be an extraordinary lapse in the logic of millions of otherwise sensible Americans. And it’s about something I cannot wrap my mind around, no matter how I try. Maybe someone out there can help me understand what’s going on.

In preface, let me also say that this is not about being uninformed. Granted, the corporate media have suppressed any discussion, debate or investigative reporting about the attacks on the United States that purportedly ‘changed everything.’ That reality aside, even the most fawn-like pundits on the airwaves understand that the ship of state is sinking, and that it is time to challenge the lies of this administration. But, it seems that lie after lie has become fair game for disclosure, or at least for some discussion at this point. As a result, each day, the American people in larger and larger numbers understand that they have been taken for a terrible and costly ride by the lies they were told by the American President and his cohorts.

That is, every lie but one.

Full article here: http://tvnewslies.org/blog/?p=648
ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What it’s about is the strangest phenomenon I can recall in my entire adult life. It’s about what I perceive to be an extraordinary lapse in the logic of millions of otherwise sensible Americans.

It's not just an American phenomena, it's the whole of the so called 'civilised' west. It's not a new phenomena, it's been going on for ages. I agree it's difficult to wrap your mind around.

Alan watt, ( free audio downloads on his site), dicusses the 'bigger picture' . He stood in for Michael Hertzog the other night and did a 2 hour session. His site:

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.net/

The Hertzog show:

http://cuttingthroughthematrix.net/audio/Alan_Watt_on_AmericanAwakenin g_w_MichaelHerzog_July132007.mp3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: