FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

George Galloway friend or foe?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Galloway, yay, nay or ish.
Good
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Bad
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Undecided
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

deep thinker
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: George Galloway friend or foe? Reply with quote

personally i think he is one (if not the only) MP with balls in this great nation of ours! oddly silent on sept 11 ,very vocal on Iraq?
DISCUSS!

Last edited by deep thinker on Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
zoomer
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is a Left wing Gatekeeper.

SEEMS to be all bold, and brassy, but not much substance when you scratch down

and DID you see him on Celebrity Big Brother...?

Most revealing

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must confess i am a fan of his and do admire much of what he says and does.
He is the lone voice in the media campaigning against zionism.
He is a huge critic of the Labour government.
Yes he is a left wing gatekeeper, but despite that he is the only MP that we can support at the moment. He is consistently against war and consistently challenges the BBC and other Labour mouthpieces. Unfortunately he is still blinkered on issues such as 911. I have heard that he has watched loose change and obviously interviewed william rodriguez.
So you can never agree with 100% of what a person says but on balance he is a very good MP very sincere and very good for Britain and the world.

I joined the respect party myself because of him and i have met him and he is very charming and amiable.
I disagree with his views on europe because i believe we should pull out of europe, but most other things i am with him.

Without GG in the media and as an mP it would be a totally onesided debate at least he brings a balance.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you catch Galloway's Talksport show on the 14th of July?

i'll upload it if not.

I respect him in many ways for various aspects but that takes the biscuit!

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reflecter wrote:
Did you catch Galloway's Talksport show on the 14th of July?
i'll upload it if not.
I respect him in many ways for various aspects but that takes the biscuit!

All his shows are available on www.spiderednews.com
Which bit of that show are you on about?
Because as far as 911 and 7/7 are concerned he has his head stuck firmly in the sand.
I also disagree with him about Ulster too he always refers to it as the North of Ireland for some reason.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I also disagree with him about Ulster too he always refers to it as the North of Ireland for some reason.

Its because Ulster is in the south of France.
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He gave a blistering performance at the senate but I just have the gut instinct that he is not sincere in some of the things he says and I honestly believe a lot of what he does is just to fuel his ego. Celebrity Big Brother, hosting Celebrity Big Brother's big mouth, appearing on the friday night project etc. I could be wrong though.
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:

Clearly the Republican struggle just passed you by Stelios......
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I downloaded his 140707 show as I thought he was going to mention the recent hassle with 9/11 activists. Though with hindsight that may have been James Whale.

However this is clearly post hosting William Rodriguez and Galloway is back to his usual self on the issue.

The caller John is somewhat meak (dont blame him) and was probably expecting a new Galloway in response. Oh no, this is worse than before bar thanking John for his compliments.

listen here: (it's a tiny file btw)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y31E3H8X Galloway

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My thoughts are that he is a quintessential maverick, chosen for the role he now adopts.

If I supported Respect and lived in Bethnal Green & Bow and wanted someone to represent me, it would not be George Galloway, ex Labour MP, who is portrayed as being a thorn in the side of all things Anglo-American in Afghanistan and Iraq, whilst doing absolutely nothing for my cause, apart from further marginalising it.

I'd vote for someone of my own culture who really did care about my plight and proved it.

A Scot representing Muslims in a Scottish dominated Parliament ?

How many MPs have you known to have been, "apparently" accused of taking kick backs from an enemy dictator and allowed to stick a finger up to Congress in the way he did ?

If the whole idea of GG is not stage managed, I am indeed a banana.

False flag politics ?

Safety valve ?

Yeah, I think so.

The man and the idea is a joke.

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
My thoughts are that he is a quintessential maverick, chosen for the role he now adopts. If I supported Respect and lived in Bethnal Green & Bow and wanted someone to represent me, it would not be George Galloway, ex Labour MP, who is portrayed as being a thorn in the side of all things Anglo-American in Afghanistan and Iraq, whilst doing absolutely nothing for my cause, apart from further marginalising it.

Well what is your cause?
He is virtually the only anti war mp
Please dont tell me you support the war
Mark Gobell wrote:

I'd vote for someone of my own culture who really did care about my plight and proved it.

What is your plight, because as far as i know Galloway campaigns on a range of issues. He is anti drink and anti drugs though.
But there are plenty of pro drug MPs like David Blunkett for example and the recent Labour spliff coming out the closet parade.
But i am only guessing that is your plight because GG does cover most bases otherwise.

Mark Gobell wrote:

A Scot representing Muslims in a Scottish dominated Parliament ?

Scotland is part of Britain so what if he is scottish, you are English and British so what have you against Scots?
Disagree with his politics but leave racism out of it.
And as far as i know he does not represent Muslims he represents his constituency.
The fact is he speaks up for all minority groups.
Muslims happen to be the ones being persecuted at the moment so it is admirable that he defends them
But he defends all minorities equally in my view
Mark Gobell wrote:

How many MPs have you known to have been, "apparently" accused of taking kick backs from an enemy dictator and allowed to stick a finger up to Congress in the way he did ?

The way he gave the congress a verbal tonguelashing was brilliant. Those yankie w*nkers deserved it.
It has been proven time and time again that he did not take any backhander from anyone. Unlike Tony Blair and John Prescot and most of the Labour party.
Mark Gobell wrote:

If the whole idea of GG is not stage managed, I am indeed a banana.
The man and the idea is a joke.

Well in that case you are a plantain.
GG is the best MP in the house of commons today.
I am a supporter of his and am not ashamed aboout that.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulStott wrote:
stelios wrote:

Clearly the Republican struggle just passed you by Stelios......

I am not a republican. So yes it did pass me by, in fact i opposed it.
Labour sent the troops onto the streets in Ulster and caused the troubles. Dont forget the Liberal government of the 1918 era made a complete balls up of the sectarian apartheid. I dont believe in segregation or division especially on the basis of race and religion. So why should it be acceptable in Britain?
Galloway should call Ulster - Northern Ireland which is the correct term. He calls it the North of ireland implying some sort of claim EIRE has over the land which actually the EIRE government has renounced.
So as i said i disagree with him about that, but it is minor issue, and he has no influence in that matter. So it is a case of him being snide.
blackcat wrote:
Quote:

Its because Ulster is in the south of France.

And Mick McCarthy was a record breaker.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Galloway should call Ulster - Northern Ireland which is the correct term.

More clownish posting. Look it up before you comment on it. Ulster is NOT what is CURRENTLY known as "Northern Ireland". Ulster is one of the four ancient regions of Ireland and makes up MOST of what is now called "Northern Ireland" after the TEMPORARY partitioning of Ireland by the British government.

Quote:
Historically it consists of nine counties: Cavan, Donegal, and Monaghan, which elected in 1921 to be part of the Republic of Ireland; and Antrim, Armagh, Down, Fermanagh, Londonderry, and Tyrone, which elected to remain part of the United Kingdom, as Northern Ireland.

http://uk.encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761580394/Ireland_Partition_of. html#s3

As for your usual conclusion that it is all the fault of Labour, a problem that pre-dates the Labour party by several hundred years, enough said. The "troubles" were worse during Thatcher and Major's tenure and ended under Blair!! It is however merely a coincidence as the parties are all the same. You should note that the correct title for your beloved Tories is the "Conservative and Unionist part" - that "Unionist" bit has caused a lot of bother in Ireland for a few hundred years.
Please stick to what you know something about and let us enjoy the peace and quiet that follows.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:

More clownish posting. Look it up before you comment on it. Ulster is NOT what is CURRENTLY known as "Northern Ireland". Ulster is one of the four ancient regions of Ireland and makes up MOST of what is now called "Northern Ireland" after the TEMPORARY partitioning of Ireland by the British government.

As i said i prefered your one liners. Because every time you cut and paste you talk utter nonsense. Are you another one of these self hating Brits? Because i have met many who are so ashamed to call themselves British that they talk up some obscure relative who used to be Irish and now they too claim to be Irish. What f*cking temporary partitioning are you talking about? Are you hoping that one day part of my country gets handed over to a foreign country against the wishes of the bulk of it's residents?

blackcat wrote:

As for your usual conclusion that it is all the fault of Labour, a problem that pre-dates the Labour party by several hundred years, enough said. The "troubles" were worse during Thatcher and Major's tenure and ended under Blair!! It is however merely a coincidence as the parties are all the same. You should note that the correct title for your beloved Tories is the "Conservative and Unionist part" - that "Unionist" bit has caused a lot of bother in Ireland for a few hundred years.

If Tony Blair ever goes for his colonoscopy it will be YOUR tongue they will remove because you tongue it is currently lodged so far up Tony Blairs backside that he cant even sh*t properly.
John Major was the Political leader who cut a deal over Northern Ireland NOTHING to do with Labour. Your boy just picked up the baton and took all the glory. Still i hope you are proud of all the murderers Blair let out of prison
blackcat wrote:

Please stick to what you know something about and let us enjoy the peace and quiet that follows.

It is you who does not understand the history. Many self hating Brits do not know the true history.
Allow me to educate you England and Scotland both had colonies in Ireland and both fought a war in Ireland against each other. Scotland is only 15 miles distance from Bangor. So in fact the people of Ulster are mainly of SCOTTISH origin not English. Whereas the English colony was called Leinster which was in what is now the south.
In the 1918 general election, 105 MPs were elected for the whole of Ireland, of whom 30 represented constituencies in the six counties which formed Northern Ireland.
So how many people knew that there were 105 IRISH MPs in the house of commons in 1918? Ireland was a fully intergrated part of the United Kingdom. If it had not been for the proven criminal government of David Lloyd George Ireland would probably still today be an intergral part of the UK. But obviously history is written by the winners not the losers. Ireland was over represented in parliament.

However, look upon the facts today we have relative peace and prosperity in Ulster and EIRE. So why are the left wingers still trying to stir up trouble. Or does the Left wingers want 1,500,000 refugees flooding across on the ferry. Mind you if the people of Ulster were every forced to flee they would probably rather declare independence or even merge with Scotland. Funny thing is there are more Irish living in Britain mainland than there are in EIRE. So the question i always used to ask them was 'if you guys hate the British so much why are you over here' and many of my customers are indeed of the Irish persuasion.
But i know this is mainly a left wing self hating British issue and the average Irish person just wants to live a peaceful and relaxed life without the political shenanegans. Blackcat were you ever in Ulster? Because if you want to sell them out i think you should ask the people who actually live there for their opinion.

Póg mo thóin as they say.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok - you are a comedian - there is no other conclusion. Anyone so stupid as to post your gibberish would be unable to operate a pc. I hope you are enjoying having a laugh with your left wing atheist communist pals.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:

Are you hoping that one day part of my country gets handed over to a foreign country against the wishes of the bulk of it's residents?

So it's your country Stelios (is it fair to guess that your background is Greek?) but the people who were unceremoniously ejected from their homes and land have no right to think of it as theirs?

That was a poor post. Enough of this stuff already.

My family are Irish (from Donegal, which is Ulster but not 'Northern Ireland') but I am overjoyed (and amazed) at recent developments, as are all my Irish friends and family, "Catholic" and 'Protestant' (inverted commas as most are church-loathing agnostics).
The government have done well in Northern Ireland....but as I see 'the government' as the corporate/banking oligarchy that tells the likes of Tony Blair what he has to do next, I am strongly inclined to assume that it was this money power that decided at some point that the Irish problem was a pointless and expensive irritation. (probably around the time the IRA blew up the Baltic Exchange). It is almost certainly their desires rather than Mr Blair's that were the driving force behind the current 'solution'......but let us not be too mean spirited about it. New Labour have 'done good' on this one if little else.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think you'll find John Major was the key player.
Blair came later. And released all the convicted murderers.
My background is not Greek, but why the constant desire to pigeon hole people. I was born in London and as an unbiased observer i pointed out tht galloway calls Ulster the north of Ireland.
Poor post? How so?
Am i factually incorrect?
As i am British so Northern Ireland is part of my country so i am entitled to express my opinion.
If you are from Donegal and hate the British so much why are you not living in EIRE and enjoying the fruits of independence instead you areliving in the UK.This is one anomily that never ceases to confuse me.

The Cyprus situation was the CIA, Henry Kissinger and Harold Wilson. Nothing to do with the residents of Cyprus who until the 1970s had lived happily side by side in the same villages. There was a coup by a guy called Nicos Sampson which triggered the Turkish invasion, but now that the CIA files have been opened the whole world can see it was all organised from overseas and had nothing to do with Cypriots.
But i fail to see the comparison with Northern Ireland. I would respect the wishes of the residents of Northern Ireland over and above residents of England who claim some Irish ancestory. Plastic Paddy i believe the expression is.

And Tony blair do not forget Omagh happened during his watch. So what is your opinion of convicted murderers being released. People who murdered MPs members of the royal family and plenty more. Contrast that with some guys who had a bag of chapathi flour and have been sentence to 40 years

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:

If you are from Donegal and hate the British so much why are you not living in EIRE and enjoying the fruits of independence instead you areliving in the UK.This is one anomily that never ceases to confuse me.

Stelios,

This comment is so effing stupid I am surprised to find myself on the same side as you on 911.

I do not hate the British. I am British. Hell's bells!
It is quite possible love the British while mistrusting and even loathing the British government who are the PR department for policies generated by the financial elite in the city of London. These (global) ruling classes are the driving force behind British imperialism and events like 911. I refuse to identify with these people in any way and am frankly surprised that you seem to do so.

The fact my parents came from Ulster means I probably have more insight into Irish problems than you do.

There are 2 groups who have most good cause to think of Northern Ireland as their country and they are the 2 communities that live there. The reason that they have both been desperate to control it is that they both fear (quite reasonably) suffering under the cruel dominion of the other party. The fact that someone in London (or Dublin) thinks Northern Ireland is their country only adds to the problem.....although I would argue that the Catholics in the north, like the Palestinians in Israel, have the greater historical justification for feeling a sense of grievance at their situation.

Stelios.....they were displaced from their homes and their lands BY FORCE. You must acknowledge that there was an initial evil here and that this has had profound psychological and political consequences is only natural.

The 'British nationalism' that you expressed in your posts was the very cause of the problem we are discussing, so throwing that into the discussion is, to say the least, unhelpful.

British Imperialism in action is, like any other imperialism, pure wickedness.

I would have thought 9/11 truthers would, for obvious reasons, agree on that.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 - I think you should take his posts with a pinch of salt. I reached the conclusion that stelios was being provocative for a joke quite a while ago. Nobody is as dumb as his posts suggest he is.

Quote:
I am surprised to find myself on the same side as you on 911.

Now THAT is a statement I could not agree with more!
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK. No more arguments with Stelios.

Thanks for the advice.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:

There are 2 groups who have most good cause to think of Northern Ireland as their country and they are the 2 communities that live there.

I think you will find there are many diverse communities living there, chinese, indians, even cypriots.
kbo234 wrote:

although I would argue that the Catholics in the north, like the Palestinians in Israel, have the greater historical justification for feeling a sense of grievance at their situation. Stelios.....they were displaced from their homes and their lands BY FORCE. You must acknowledge that there was an initial evil here and that this has had profound psychological and political consequences is only natural.

That is an utter lie to compare the plight of the palestinians with the politics of Northern Ireland is 100% false and one of the ways you downgrade the holocaust of the Palestinians. Their country has been wiped off the map. Over a million have been killed. They have no right to own land, start a business, travel, return, more than 50,000 are sitiing in prison. How the hell can you compare that. Choose a different comparison because you are completely wrong. Only the IRA used to caompare itself with the PLO even though politically they had nothing in common, the reason they used to compare was because they used to help each other, training and operations.
As recent events have proved the PLO was a CIA and MOSSAD front organisation that made sure the palestinians stayed in the refugee camps and have never progressed. The democratically elected Hammas is the true voice of the Palestinian people.
So which people were displaced in your version of history?
Were your ancesters displaced and forced to move to the UK?
Ireland has been subjected to a number of invasions. The Romans, the Vikings, The Danes, etc
Allow me to educate you about another historic fact. When the English first colonised Ireland after the Romans, Vikings, Danes etc.
England was a CATHOLIC country and the English were therefore all CATHOLICS

So do not play the sectarian card just yet because that is another lie.
England only partially became Protestant in the mid to late 1500s which was after they already had colonial settlements in Ireland. As you also must know is the Ireland was also invaded by the Scots who also established settlements. Let me ask you about the Church of Ireland which also became protestant and split from Rome.

You see this is what i as an unbiased outsider dont get. There is very little difference between the 2 communities as you call them. In the UK i dont see Catholics and Protestants arguing let alone killing each other.And by definition historically you talk about a wrong having been committed by whom and to whom?
Ireland had 105 MPs sitting in the house of commons in 1918. Please tell me how many MPs the Palestinians have sitting in the Knessett?

I may talk in a humorous manner but i talk sense most of the time. I notice Blackcat has NEVER successfully challanged any of my facts as most of his one liners say things like "Oh you are having a laugh".
As for KBO234 you talk about British imperialism. Well allow me to state the obvious everywhere the British went the Irish went too. The two have been locked together historically like a motorcycle is joined to its sidecar. There are more Irish in mainland Britain than there are in EIRE.
So i really dont get this argument.
Please explain to me why Harold Wilson ordered the troops onto the street. And please explain to me why you think convicted murderers of whatever persuasion should be released from prison.

Allow me to also remind you. That IRA guy who was working for M15 all along. HIs name escapes me but there were many others.
If you are a truther then i suggest you remove the rhetoric and propaganda and look at the facts. There is no reason for people not to live live happily side by side in peace and prosperity as part of the United Kingdom.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I notice Blackcat has NEVER successfully challanged any of my facts

That's because you are way too clever for me! Guess who is having a laugh now? Wink
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:
I notice Blackcat has NEVER successfully challanged any of my facts

That's because you are way too clever for me! Guess who is having a laugh now? Wink

For once just once why dont you be bold and back up your views with facts. Over 1000 posts and you cannot come up with more than these one liners. Please just this once argue against what i have said. Because i can tell you now i have had this same argument with many so called republicans and i can carry on all night. And yes i do blame the Rothschild party for the 'troubles' as i blame the Liberals for the grotesque partition of Ireland act. 105 Irish MPs thats more than Scotland had or has and Scotland has a larger population. Anyway im off to work now so if your man enough i will see a detailed rebuttal when i get home.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forget it you commie atheist. You are far too clever for me.
deep thinker
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised

Last edited by deep thinker on Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deep thinker wrote:
.....could you call your boss a LIAR and keep your job?

Probably not....but you would think that, with something as serious as 9/11, that at least one out of the 645 members of Parliament would have stood up in the House and spelled out the truth.

.....The evidence for controlled demolition is proven. Case closed. Q.E.D.

This is a lie that could literally kill us all......

......'keep your job?'......Some things surely must be more important than any job.
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Galloway= controlled opposition.

its pure street theatre what happens with him, build him up as some sort of outspoken 'hero' to citizens.

His misdirection regarding 9/11 and 7/7 is akin to some poor street magician hustling the three card, spot the queen trick on some dimly lit street corner.

until i see him promoting 9/11 truth and 7/7 truth, i view him as a controlled opposition pawn.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long Tooth wrote:
its pure street theatre what happens with him, build him up as some sort of outspoken 'hero' to citizens.
His misdirection regarding 9/11 and 7/7 is akin to some poor street magician hustling the three card, spot the queen trick on some dimly lit street corner.
until i see him promoting 9/11 truth and 7/7 truth, i view him as a controlled opposition pawn.

Who is he misdirecting?
He is a left winger and as such he is an establishment figure. He has a mental block which prevents him for blaming his former labour collegues too much. After all they have done to him he is still at heart one of them. At some stage he will reach his point of no return. Possibly if he challenges Jack Straw or some other high profile figure in the next election. He has had several high profile court case and if he is labelled a conspiracy nutter he will be totally discredited.
I am pretty sure that he does believe in 911 and 7/7. But is scared to open up about it. Look in life people make priorities. His priority is Israel. How does him opening up about 911 help the Palestinians or the Lebanese? It doesn't so why should he expose himself?
I know for a fact that he has watched Loose Change.

Look it is like a Muslim person working for the BBC. Do they open up and expose the pro Labour Pro zionist bias. Or do they keep their head down and hope that one day they climb to a position to change things.

You have to be in the game to take part. We are on the outside looking in at the moment. Dont blame Galloway blame ourselves for not making 911 and 7/7 bigger and more popular issues.

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
Long Tooth wrote:

Who is he misdirecting?
He is a left winger and as such he is an establishment figure. He has a mental block which prevents him for blaming his former labour collegues too much. After all they have done to him he is still at heart one of them. At some stage he will reach his point of no return. Possibly if he challenges Jack Straw or some other high profile figure in the next election. He has had several high profile court case and if he is labelled a conspiracy nutter he will be totally discredited.
I am pretty sure that he does believe in 911 and 7/7. But is scared to open up about it. Look in life people make priorities. His priority is Israel. How does him opening up about 911 help the Palestinians or the Lebanese? It doesn't so why should he expose himself?
I know for a fact that he has watched Loose Change.

Look it is like a Muslim person working for the BBC. Do they open up and expose the pro Labour Pro zionist bias. Or do they keep their head down and hope that one day they climb to a position to change things.

You have to be in the game to take part. We are on the outside looking in at the moment. Dont blame Galloway blame ourselves for not making 911 and 7/7 bigger and more popular issues.

who is he misdirecting you enquire? the people who go to his 'tours' and ask him direct questions about 9/11. when he replies that everything happened as the official version to events states, to me thats misdirection. What do you call it?

How does galloway ''opening it up'' help the lebanese and palastinians!!! are you serious here? they cannot be any worse off by not opening it up?
By opening it up, he would help expose and therby depose those doing the false flags, you know, those corrupt evil B******s in power?

By keeping their head down they help with the denial. they will never be allowed into top jobs anyway, only a fool would believe we have an honest system.

A very good friend of mine, (a close friend of james callaghan) who has seen the inside machinations of the establishment system at work, once confided to me, many years ago now, how the people in top positions, banking/politics etc (were it matters), get there through a 'silent code', Wink Wink education /backgrounds etc. He said that the illusion of promotion to the top jobs by fair/honest means is for the consumption of people who are ignorant of the system, promotion by stealth as it were. i suggest you wake from your slumber regarding this.

Yes, dont blame galloway who has airtime to reach a vasy quantity of people, blame ourselves who get intimidated for distributing a few score of DVD's on ebay of loose change etc.

i am seriously starting to wonder if you are genuine stelios?

Galloway=controlled opposition,
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long Tooth wrote:

Who is he misdirecting you enquire? the people who go to his 'tours' and ask him direct questions about 9/11. when he replies that everything happened as the official version to events states, to me thats misdirection. What do you call it?

Look i am one of those people. And i only even got into 911 AFTER becoming a respect member and after listening to a GG speech. It was Galloway who alerted me to the fact that there was an alternative view to issues and that the media was telling lies.
However, like many people once the genie is let out i moved further and discovered more truths such as 911 and 7/7. The fact that he publically has not moved on many issues is simply a political move on his part

If Galloway loses his job on the radio and in the newspapers, he will be of no use to the Lebanese and Palestinians.
At the moment he is virtually a lone voice in the media and in parliament.
His big brother stint raised alot of public awareness for INTERPAL who i had never heard of before that.
The question is the harm that will be done to the palestinians and lebanese if Galloway gets blacklisted by the media.

So they will be worse off because one lone anti-israel voice will become none.

Quote:
By opening it up, he would help expose and therby depose those doing the false flags, you know, those corrupt evil B******s in power?

It is a lose lose situation. If he comes out and says it was MOSSAD who did 911 and 7/7 he will be labelled and blacklisted.

Long Tooth wrote:

Yes, dont blame galloway who has airtime to reach a vasy quantity of people, blame ourselves who get intimidated for distributing a few score of DVD's on ebay of loose change etc.

i am seriously starting to wonder if you are genuine stelios?

Galloway gave a platform to William Rodriguez. Galloway has links to all the 911 documentaries on his messageboard
http://couchtripper.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=1459
and also on his news site
http://www.spiderednews.com/911.htm
have a look it even has the bbc rebuttal video
The fact is there is no way he would allow himself to be linked with these sites unless he endorsed their content. This also demonstrates many of his inner circle are also 911 and 7/7 truthers.

I expect that one day he will come out but in the meantime rather than attack him we should look for other recruits. Dont forget Yvonne Ridley lost her job as a broadcaster after showing a 911 video on tv. She has not been able to find another tv or radio job still. Rosie O'Donnell as powerful as she was is still off the air. When did James Brolin last act in a movie? Media is a closed shop. Better to use baby steps to get the message across. One giant leap forward could result in a total media blackout. I am very serious about everything i post. But i like to think laterally rather than take things at face value. After all isnt that what 911 and 7/7 truth is all about?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: