FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Will Bush get the Boot in the coming days?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Will Bush get the Boot in the coming days? Reply with quote

Comment from a friend Stateside Wink

Quote:
This week should be good for the Bush scandal in the Gonzalez affair. Caught in perjury to Congressional investigators. Radio host said next there will be special prosecutor appointed .... and true to form, Bush will fire the prosecutor (like Nixon did) then it will be impeachment time.
Great!

what happened there to M.P. Galloway? I love him. I guess they want to shut him up.

You can tune in scandal update at this US radio show -
http://www.novamradio.com/index.php?pid=30 ....best hours are afternoon and evening (not morning or noon when they do frivolous talk)... and you are 5 hours ahead of me so that would be 6 pm and after, London time.

They feature Mike Malloy who was kicked off the air in a large syndicated show when he attacked Zionism.

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Removing the dummy from the window won't cleanse the store
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree but its a start Razz

Quote:
that radio station is covering all the news about the US judiciary scandal involving Bush appointee to the Dept. of Justice (US top prosecutor for crimes) Gonzalez. So far the Bush appointee has lied before an important investigation and got caught out. It is a major deal here.
And everyday there's news on it. The investigation can lead to impeachment of Cheney & Bush. This is important as impeachment needs to preceed criminal charges for war crimes etc. Ipeachment is like a no-confidence vote that removes the president from office.

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: