FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sunday. London awakes under chemical soup
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: Sunday. London awakes under chemical soup Reply with quote

Wonder what the rest of the country is like today. I haven't seen this much chemtrail activity before, the skies over south london are thick with chemtrails.
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That'll be due to those major airports you have in London.

I live under the flight path for Bristol airport and rarely see any trails.

Chemtrails = nonsense.
ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

james c. fine, so go away and leech on another post.

For the more enlightened users here, whats it like up north today, my friend in brighton says they had a good dowsing around 6am.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Oct 2001+ Reply with quote

ishaar wrote:

For the more enlightened users here, whats it like up north today, my friend in brighton says they had a good dowsing around 6am.

I wasnt awake at 6 to see the spraying but saw the aftermath at 9ish, a tangled characteristic haze which was still there by 11 but had gone by 12, leaving a blue sky. I expect some more this afternoon so will be checking regularly.
4-6am is a good time to watch perfect blue turn to smoggy haze via these grids (on the days when they spray). Not many get up so early.
They can of course be seen at many other times as well.

Whilst i do not wish to get drawn into a circular debate with know-it-alls i couldnt help noticing a 'minor' contradiction in pinkertons post:

Trails = due to airports/flightpaths. Me = live under flightpath + rarely see trails... therefore chemtrails = nonsense. lol is that called logic?

The sporadic nature of the heavy spraying, the criss crossing trails that stick around for ages, fanning out into a hazy cloud cover, the trails that stop and start (seen quite a few of these, a couple as they happened) and many other factors belly laughs in the face of those who say this is just normal contrails on normal flightpaths.
No clue exactly what they are or why they are there myself but they are not at all normal although they often occur alongside planes leaving normal contrails.

Satellite images further reinforce that this phenomenon is not 'normal contrails'. Those who seek will already know this.
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar wrote:
Trails = due to airports/flightpaths. Me = live under flightpath + rarely see trails... therefore chemtrails = nonsense. lol is that called logic?

lol.

Excuse me, where's the logic to say that chemtrails exist? You have no proof whatsoever other than your own schoolboy imagination. Besides, why spray the air when you can pollute the water supply or petrol/diesel?

It's utter * and has nothing to do with 9/11.

scar wrote:
No clue exactly what they are or why they are there myself but they are not at all normal although they often occur alongside planes leaving normal contrails.

Oh, so you can judge the height at which an aircraft can travel at high altitude can you? So whenever you see two planes in the sky, you automatically assume they are at the same height. The atmosphere is not uniform and air structure (temperature, humidity) can change radically over relatively small distances. Why do you think aircraft experience turbulence?
ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
why spray the air when you can pollute the water supply or petrol/diesel?

That comment alone demonstrates you have never researched the chemtrail phenomena.
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ishaar wrote:
Quote:
why spray the air when you can pollute the water supply or petrol/diesel?

That comment alone demonstrates you have never researched the chemtrail phenomena.

Indeed - it shows also he is unaware that there are at least 6 different reasons aerosol spraying could be taking place. All of which could of course be wrong - but to say NOTHING is going on is simply moronic.

I really love those personality types that have the arrogance to comment on issues when they haven't spent the time examining them.

--
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Clouds over London Reply with quote

I think this was taken last week:

!cid_000501c7c242$bd194b10$0402a8c0@MUMSMEDIA.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  62.19 KB
 Viewed:  270 Time(s)

!cid_000501c7c242$bd194b10$0402a8c0@MUMSMEDIA.jpg

David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Strange Clouds Over Kent Reply with quote

These photos were taken of clouds over Swanley Kent at 6:30pm 9th July 07. They caused a stir as local residents came out to see this strange formation of clouds. Some residents said they were scared at what they were seeing.

Photos by DWJ Sherlock

DSCF0007.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  121.76 KB
 Viewed:  380 Time(s)

DSCF0007.JPG

DSCF0006.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  117.37 KB
 Viewed:  306 Time(s)

DSCF0006.JPG

DSCF0008.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  110.86 KB
 Viewed:  290 Time(s)

DSCF0008.JPG

See my videos at:
http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum For D WJ Sherlock
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:
That'll be due to those major airports you have in London.

I live under the flight path for Bristol airport and rarely see any trails.

Chemtrails = nonsense.
I'm sorry mate. You are either a liar, never look up. Or you have your head up you backside.

See my videos at:

Last edited by David WJ Sherlock on Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
lockerbie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"These photos were taken of clouds over Swanley Kent at 6:30pm 9th July 07. They caused a stir as local residents came out to see this strange formation of clouds. Some residents said they were scared at what they were seeing. "

a lesson is to be learned here. don't marry your cousin if you can't afford a jumper with three sleeves.

that type of cloud is called mammatus. normally associated with thunderstorms.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the basis to state 'chemical' soup?

In other words, was any testing done by anyone and is there any verifiable evidence of actual chemicals that shouldn't have been there, or greater than normal parts per million of ones that you would expect to see?
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lockerbie wrote:
"These photos were taken of clouds over Swanley Kent at 6:30pm 9th July 07. They caused a stir as local residents came out to see this strange formation of clouds. Some residents said they were scared at what they were seeing. "

a lesson is to be learned here. don't marry your cousin if you can't afford a jumper with three sleeves.

that type of cloud is called mammatus. normally associated with thunderstorms.
Thankyou. I have never noticed them before. You obviously know your clouds. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mammatus_cloud

See my videos at:
lockerbie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

studying terrestrial planetary climatology paid off then.

any other clouds you want me to take a look at?
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lockerbie wrote:
studying terrestrial planetary climatology paid off then.

any other clouds you want me to take a look at?
I'm impressed. If i need your help i'll let you know.

Cheers mate.

See my videos at:
lockerbie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's not a big deal, it wasn't even my major. and it's hardly a useful subject.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I *think* mammatus clouds are quite rare in the UK, but I am on a slow dial up link at the moment, so can't check. They are associated with Thunderstorms.

Chemtrails are real, that can be established without any doubt (and I have a little more of my own data to add into the mix from my walk along the beach here last night).

Keep watching the skies...

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
I *think* mammatus clouds are quite rare in the UK, but I am on a slow dial up link at the moment, so can't check. They are associated with Thunderstorms.

Chemtrails are real, that can be established without any doubt (and I have a little more of my own data to add into the mix from my walk along the beach here last night).

Andrew,

Perhaps you should tell your little band of groupies how I've discussed this subject privately with you on a couple of occasions and you've failed each time to demostrate any valid logic to your argument, yet you continue to promote yourself as an expert.
lockerbie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Chemtrails are real, that can be established without any doubt "

i'd like to see you try.

"I *think* mammatus clouds are quite rare in the UK, but I am on a slow dial up link at the moment, so can't check. They are associated with Thunderstorms. "

well they are associated with thunderstorms as i said and thunderstorms are rare anyway. they are more frequent in places with a greater amount of thunderstorms like in the plains of the america. this year we have seen more of them because of the unusual weather which has produced a very wet summer which would mirrors normal thunderstorm season.
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:

I did a check Andrew, and Lockebie was indeed right.

See my videos at:
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:
Andrew Johnson wrote:

Andrew,

Perhaps you should tell your little band of groupies how I've discussed this subject privately with you on a couple of occasions and you've failed each time to demostrate any valid logic to your argument, yet you continue to promote yourself as an expert.

perhaps you could also ask your little band of groupies, how the chemtrails haze suddenly appeared from nowhere over the last few years?

back in the 1970's you could see planes flying in blue skies, during cold days hot days etc, all we could see were the trails left by the planes which would dissapear in minutes, now the trails develop into haze and spread out, can you ask your band of groupies, i dont like that term but as you seem to favour it i will use it.

unfortunately all refrences to the white powder falling onto residences from a plane spraying the substance on populated sterling have been erased from the google searches.

so perhaps to end the chemtrail specualtion you can post the answer.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:

In other words, was any testing done by anyone and is there any verifiable evidence of actual chemicals that shouldn't have been there, or greater than normal parts per million of ones that you would expect to see?

Which/what chemicals x 2?
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long Tooth wrote:
James C wrote:
Andrew Johnson wrote:

Andrew,

perhaps you could also ask your little band of groupies, how the chemtrails haze suddenly appeared from nowhere over the last few years?

back in the 1970's you could see planes flying in blue skies, during cold days hot days etc, all we could see were the trails left by the planes which would dissapear in minutes, now the trails develop into haze and spread out, can you ask your band of groupies, i dont like that term but as you seem to favour it i will use it.

unfortunately all refrences to the white powder falling onto residences from a plane spraying the substance on populated sterling have been erased from the google searches.

so perhaps to end the chemtrail specualtion you can post the answer.

back in the 1970's you could see planes flying in blue skies, during cold days hot days etc, all we could see were the trails left by the planes which would dissapear in minutes, now the trails develop into haze and spread out.

As we are led to believe that aviation fuel is the same as used back in the 1970's, how is it that the chemtrails/vapour trials, call them what you will, how come they spread out and form cloud cover these days?
lockerbie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"As we are led to believe that aviation fuel is the same as used back in the 1970's, how is it that the chemtrails/vapour trials, call them what you will, how come they spread out and form cloud cover these days?"

contrails have always existed in fact just be skimming over the internet you can find stories of them being seen in the korean war.

and are there more of them now? it might be something to do with the massive growth in air travel.

also the behavior of clouds is complex and is based on fluid and thermo dynamics.
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lockerbie wrote:
"As we are led to believe that aviation fuel is the same as used back in the 1970's, how is it that the chemtrails/vapour trials, call them what you will, how come they spread out and form cloud cover these days?"

contrails have always existed in fact just be skimming over the internet you can find stories of them being seen in the korean war.

and are there more of them now? it might be something to do with the massive growth in air travel.

also the behavior of clouds is complex and is based on fluid and thermo dynamics.

skim over the internet and theres claims that 19 arabs did 9/11 along with many other wacko claims about so many things, so a few sites mentioning korea seals the deal, you certainly convinced me there.

so theres more planes flying now, you are opening my eyes all the time.

yup, those clouds must be getting more complex by the decade, how amazing that they can now linger and form cloud some days and not others. I can just imagine those complex plane vapours saying to each other, lets just disappear today and not form cloud cover, yep, whatever must i have been doing to even notice such phenomenon.
And weather manipulation technology dosant exist also, yep youve converted me there lockerbie.
lockerbie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"skim over the internet and theres claims that 19 arabs did 9/11 along with many other wacko claims about so many things, so a few sites mentioning korea seals the deal, you certainly convinced me there. "

so know we started faking this back in the 1950's? or did we just fake history?

"so theres more planes flying now, you are opening my eyes all the time. "

it does a very good job of explaining why there are more contrails.

"how amazing that they can now linger and form cloud some days and not others."

well that depends on the atmospheric conditions. dissipation is quite complex stuff, all clouds do it.
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lockerbie wrote:
"skim over the internet and theres claims that 19 arabs did 9/11 along with many other wacko claims about so many things, so a few sites mentioning korea seals the deal, you certainly convinced me there. "

so know we started faking this back in the 1950's? or did we just fake history?

"so theres more planes flying now, you are opening my eyes all the time. "

it does a very good job of explaining why there are more contrails.

"how amazing that they can now linger and form cloud some days and not others."

well that depends on the atmospheric conditions. dissipation is quite complex stuff, all clouds do it.

wow what an obsevation, theres more contrails now. so why do they form clouds on some days and nothing on others?
lockerbie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"so why do they form clouds on some days and nothing on others?"

well let's presume that it's the same flights and so at the same height etc.

it depends on atmospheric effects, heat, humidity, wind, pressure stuff like that.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:

Which/what chemicals x 2?

Okay, last opportunity for redemption;

The title of this thread contains the words 'Chemical Soup'.

I have asked twice thus far for details as to which chemicals and how this data was collected and by whom?

This request has been ignored, which, you must concede speaks volumes. Therefore, one must conclude that 'Chemical Soup' is simply artistic licence being vented.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: We have always been at war with Eastasia Reply with quote

Tele,
If you really wanna know what some have allegedly found why not try google?. The internet is an amazing tool.
That you offer up a post as 'last chance for redemption' and that no reply speaks volumes is rather strange.
Would you really form conclusions based on a non reaction to your posts?
Maybe noone cares what you think? heheh Wink

Try http://www.carnicom.com
Clifford Carnicom was previously employed as a research scientist for the US Department of Defense, the Bureau of Land Management and the U.S. Forest Service.
Hes been on the case a long time, you'll find all sorts of evidence there. On that first page you can see an example of what some people here have witnessed many times and subsequently been told they didnt, cloud formation. Years ago this was utterly denied iirc. Now apparently its normal. Perhaps this belief they are normal is due to the inclusion of them in films, games etc, have they been normal-ised?.

Noone has posted any pictures of chemtrails in this thread thus far, although there are a few in our new logo...

Heres one most on here will have seen already:

read more: http://www.checktheevidence.com/Chemtrails/
===============================================

"unfortunately all refrences to the white powder falling onto residences from a plane spraying the substance on populated sterling have been erased from the google searches. "

Aye tis odd. Seen this?
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvv9TGS22fA

Ive removed most personal experiences from this post as they are presumably of little value to others. I could be imagining things etc... easily done with my childish imagination... Smile

Denying something strange is going on in the skies when you have seen what ive seen would be somewhat like denying there was something strange about 911 after watching wtc7 come down. Not gonna happen.
The attitude towards this of certain people reminds me of many i've met since 9/11.
Hadnt seen the evidence for themselves but just knew it was all utter *.
Many of them have come around since and forgotten all about the previous strong beliefs or how they woke up, a phenomenon that i find fascinating. Noone likes to be wrong i guess.

I like blue sky. Watching grids-> hazy clouds cover it over pi**es me off. I dont believe it is healthy for us yet no environmental groups or any in authority will even acknowledge it. This fuels peoples curiosity...and theories etc. Yet apparently its normal. So why the official denial?

Officialdom denies DU's effects also.
Yeah we care about the environment but dont mind dumping tons of depleted uranium (half-life 4.5 billion years) wherever we feel like it. Yeah we care. Trust us.
http://www.ericblumrich.com/pl_lo.html

Satellite pictures are around that show the UK literally covered in trails.
A few are on the checktheevidence link above.
Some of a surprising length for just water vapour (300km+).
Im sure again this will be explained away with a swish of the hand. "normal"...
Im open to that possibility.

I still have on my list (quite far down) the possibility that some sort of atmospheric anomaly (thats appeared since the 90's) is causing them to stick around and form clouds so often. I dont understand how contrails could turn on and off and on again in a short space (which i have seen) but im sure lockerbie or james will be able to explain, possibly even without researching anyones claims.

If its not an anomaly then im sure someone will be able to provide evidence of these 'normal' trails forming clouds pre 90's. Noone has done that yet...
Do that and end this now.

Im certainly no expert, but experts are not always right and conventional thinking can blind people to reality, learned as it often is in institutions of the state. One cannot be an expert in all areas despite how some portray themselves.
A heck of a lot of conventional thinkers ridiculed or ignored the truth movement then woke up to it a few years later. If you were aware in 2001 you might remember...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: