FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

September 10- 11 London National Events

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: September 10- 11 London National Events Reply with quote

We have decided to move the conference that we were going to run on the Saturday 8th September. We had a great line-up and the event will likely be in November.

Things are beginning to take shape for the anniversary. If you can get to London then do so. we will hopefully have an event on the evening before, activism on the anniversary followed by another event. The more who can make it, especially the activism, the more impact we shall have.

Leslie deHoog
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where can i find details of the events on the 10th and the 11th in London,as i would like to attend?
Sixy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Andy,

I am a little confused now to what is going on lol

So, the planned conference (planned for Sept 8th) has now been moved to sometime in November?

And the national event will now take place on 10-11th Sept?

If this is the case, it is a good job that I hadn't booked train tickets and accommodation as I had intended to last week! Also, I will be unable to make Sept 10-11th as I work full time and live many miles away from London. I'm sure that many others will also have this problem.

A shame that it sounds like things have been changed.

andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies guys but we wanted the conference to be a success and also cover our costs which wasn't going to happen. The reason for the change of dates is to try and get as many activists to London for a day of activism followed by a speaker. Unfortunately our attempts to get a screening of Loose Change have not been succesful but all plans will be finalised this week and I will keep all informed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: