FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FWIW - An open letter to Mike at 911myths.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: FWIW - An open letter to Mike at 911myths.com Reply with quote

Hello Mike,

Since I last emailed you I have studied the claims on your site thoroughly. As an ex-legal type I can only conclude that you might have an axe to grind? Quite a large one...

There is one particular point above all others that I feel most strongly needs correcting amongst your many documents; vis: the issue of Norman Mineta's testimony to the Kean Commission.

Where you state on p68 at www.911myths.com/LooseChangeCreatorsSpeak.pdf

"And with the Mineta testimony to the 9/11 Commission, one of the few important things to make it through there, he was in a bunker with Cheney and as the supposed PLANE that was hitting the Pentagon was 200 miles out, an MP was coming in and saying it was 200 miles out, it's a hundred, it's fifty. And Mineta said, "Do the orders still stand?" and Mineta said Dick Cheney snapped at him and said "Of course the orders still stand, and moments later the Pentagon is struck. So I think it was very key to put it into the hands of both Rumsfeld and Cheney as the sole guys that could shoot down a plane, months before 9/11.

Cheney believed he was CONFIRMING the shoot-down order. And notice the repeated false claim that only Cheney and Rumsfeld had authority to shoot down a threatening aircraft."

--

Most of this is in direct contradiction to the actual testimony.

There is an attributed media clip upon which I feel it is necessary that you devote some time and, after collecting a signed transcript, correct your statements accordingly if you wish to maintain sufficient credibility to be called as an expert adviser in court fairly soon. The media clip can be viewed here:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDfdOwt2v3Y

I will leave you with one of the now very few questions that continues to puzzle my associates and I. If, as stated by the Pentagon, it was fully capable of defending itself, why did it not do so, based on your interpretation of Cheney's comments?

Rgds,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: