FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reference needed for speech quoted by Ian Crane

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Gathering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Canwellj
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reference needed for speech quoted by Ian Crane Reply with quote

Does anyone have a refence for a speech quoted by Ian Crane at Glastonbury reputedly by Menachem Begin ref. 'jewish attitudes towards Gentiles ? Need to verify that this is a genuine quote but no reference as to dated,place etc. Any help in search apprecited.Would like to read the full speech.

Thank You
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although I cannot now remember the quote, I remember, like yourself, being startled by a Begin quote referred to in one of Ian's talks.

I searched for a reference to the original source at the time but could not find one.

.....O!.......I've just found this:
http://www.rense.com/general67/znsm.htm

and this:
http://www.rense.com/general45/master.htm
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"Our race (speaking of the Jews) is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves." - Menachem Begin."

I always thought Hitler's rants about the "superior" Aryan race was borrowed from Jewish claptrap. His domination and use of the media seems to have been based on the Jewish model as well. It reminds me of Communism and Fascism, supposedly political polar opposites, which are indistinguishable in their effects, as we are seeing unfold in the USA with the implementation of Communist style interference and oppression in everyday lives.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:

I always thought Hitler's rants about the "superior" Aryan race was borrowed from Jewish claptrap. His domination and use of the media seems to have been based on the Jewish model as well. It reminds me of Communism and Fascism, supposedly political polar opposites, which are indistinguishable in their effects, as we are seeing unfold in the USA with the implementation of Communist style interference and oppression in everyday lives.

Well blackbear/blackcat or whoever you are. The idea of the master race was not Jewish at all, yes they have been God's chosen people and to a lesser extent still are, being brought up with much of the Old Testament history as their own. The idea that Hitler took God's chosen and turned them into the Aryan master race is utterly perverse but ... fits in well with your far right anti-Jew view of the world.

How do you square the idea of the chosen people (in your twisted view a 'master race') with the idea that the Zionists the world's having so much trouble with at the moment are secular Jews?

Yes some of the most evil people in the world are jewish in racial origin eg the Rothschilds and Richard Perle but not in their faith so please get your brain into gear before trying to blame jews in general for the misdemeanours of a few. That was Himmler's and Hitler's approach and look where that led and what evil company you keep. You should be somewhere else rather than on this forum.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
....so please get your brain into gear before trying to blame jews in general for the misdemeanours of a few.

Here is the difficulty, isn't it?

I would not want to blame 'Jews in general' for anything much......but we should not be afraid to point out that the religion that was developed by the Pharisees, Talmudic Judaism is a kind of Luciferianism. It is self-serving and ethnocentric rather than Universalist.

This approach was clearly condemned by Christ.

We should also not be afraid say that Freemasonry is a Luciferian religion based on the practices and rites of Talmudic Judaism right down to those outside the 'faith' being delivered into the faith on a lead as 'cattle' (goyim).

These extremes of self-serving wickedness are a menace to us all.

It is obvious that many Jews, Anglo-Saxons and others buy into this modus vivendi without overtly practicing any of the religions that spawned such demonic ideologies.

However, it is clear that many, perhaps a majority, of the global power elite are, indeed, committed to these ideologies and also attempt to empower their project by participating in occult satanic rituals.

The problem is that to say any of this kind of thing immediately invites the charge of anti-semitism upon a person. Most 'ordinary Jews' are comfortable, it seems to me, that this should be the way of things. I think it is fair to ask any 'ordinary Jew' why he/she accepts the poison of Talmudism as their community's representative religion (even if they don't personally practice it).

See Bohemian Grove: http://www.infowars.com/bg1.html

The Brotherhood of Darkness: http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-2866704516923817439

Exposing the Illuminati from Within:
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-2134284036772812990&q=expos ing+freemasonry&total=68&start=30&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=7
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Gathering All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: