FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

More Popular Mechanics Bias

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: More Popular Mechanics Bias Reply with quote

As you can see, PM has a history of defending Bush no matter what the issue. all of the horror stories that we heard about Katrina were apparently lies as well according to PM. Is the mainstream media comprised of conspiracy theorist as well?

http://newsbusters.org/node/4313

Popular Mechanics Takes on Katrina Myths

Yet even more proof that PM is a shamefully biased propaganda outfit and anyone who uses them as a reference has no credibility. Their only concern is exonerating the Bush administration. Facts and reality are discarded along the way. Next PM will probably be telling us that the WMD’s really were in Iraq.
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess that PM might be scared to disagree with the Bush administration perhaps, because they know that if they do nasty things might start happening to them.

You know it's like the school bully in the playground, you want to get on his/her side and be their friend because you sure don't want to be their enemy and thus a pontential target.

So it could be that or it could be that it has been deliberately set up to help cover up the US goverments actions.

I'm not sure which Confused.

On another issue i understand that president bush had to go into hospitail recently leaving Dick Chaney in charge with the authority to start a nuclear war if he wanted.

This is very unwise and stupid to leave that kind of decision and authority in the hands of one man, very unwise indeed.

As a safeguard that kind of decision should be left in the hands of several people say about 3 or 4, and they all have to agree on something like that before it can happen.

I think it's wrong to leave it all in the hands of one man.

Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
On another issue i understand that president bush had to go into hospitail recently leaving Dick Chaney in charge with the authority to start a nuclear war if he wanted.

This is very unwise and stupid to leave that kind of decision and authority in the hands of one man, very unwise indeed.

Technically speaking if anything ever happened to Bush, Cheney would then become president. The running joke in the US is that in this case, if anything ever happens to Cheney then Bush becomes president. Many people believe that Cheney is already running the show and Bush is just a puppet figurehead.
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another thing is since we know that the US goverment, its associated organisations and the US Military does nothing but lie, lie, lie to not only the american people, but also the people of the world, it makes it even more dangerous and foolhardy to leave abilitys so huge that it could (and would) affect the whole of humanity in the hands of such practiced and acomplished decevers.

It's a shame they don't award certificates for lying, they would have a grade A masters by now.

Or maybe have lying as an oylimpic event, the US goverment would win gold every time i think.

I'm sure the US is such a lovely country with some nice people (i have never visited there myself), oh what a shame that it is run by such corrupt people.

Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a bit surprised. I posted this at 9/11 Blogger as 'Buru Dragon' and Prison Planet picked it up.

http://www.911blogger.com/node/10353

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2007/020807Popular.htm
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM is owned by the Hearst Corporation:

http://www.hearstcorp.com/index.html

The Hearst Corporation own many, many other media companys as well as can be seen on their site.

But who is above the Hearst Corporation?.

The US Goverment?.

Does the US goverment tell the Hearst Corporation what to print or broadcast then that gets passed on to all the companys it owns including PM?.

Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm sure the US is such a lovely country with some nice people (i have never visited there myself), oh what a shame that it is run by such corrupt people.

I know it firsthand, I live here. They only people that still support Bush are those that have been swindled by Fox News. I used to be proud of this country, not anymore. It’s just an empty shell of its former self. And then there’s the impending North American Union which will integrate the US with Canada and Mexico. The Canadians who seem to support NAFTA for the most part don’t even understand what’s coming. Fox News continues to report that the NAU is just a conspiracy while at the same time using double-speak and claiming that it’s a good idea. Of course Lou Dobbs of CNN already exposed it as a reality that’s being kept hidden from Congress. Or at least that’ll be the excuse for their inaction. When in doubt claim strategic ignorance/incompetence.

How to create an angry American...

...just add Bush.

http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/64513/detail/

Quote:
Montage of statements made by members of the Bush administration, and further video footage contradicting their assertions.

Quote:

Does the US goverment tell the Hearst Corporation what to print or broadcast then that gets passed on to all the companys it owns including PM?.

The president of Hearst magazines, Cathleen Black, is married to a man named Thomas Harvey who has worked for the CIA, DOD and US information agency. She’s the one responsible for placing these minions of propaganda on to the PM payroll. The tentacles of the US government branch out in to so many areas of media influence.
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a prime example of Fox News lies. I posted this at another forum.
Quote:

About That Surge - Is It Really Working?

Analyzing the media spin on the assessment of the surge. Two articles with contradicting reports. Who can we trust?

http://www.metimes.com/storyview.php?StoryID=20070801-070035-3436r

Iraqi deaths spike five months into US troop surge

Quote:
The number of Iraqi civilians killed in the country's brutal civil conflict rose by more than one-third in July despite a five-month-old surge in US troop levels, government figures showed Wednesday.

At least 1,652 civilians were killed in Iraq in July, 33 percent more than in the previous month, according to figures compiled by the Iraqi health, defense, and interior ministries.

Casualties continued to mount as a massive car bomb tore through a major Baghdad intersection - the fifth such blast to strike the city center in the past week - killing at least 10 people.

Meanwhile, two critical reports emerged pointing to weaknesses in American efforts to rebuild and stabilize Iraq, which has been in the grip of several overlapping civil conflicts for more than four years.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,290915,00.html

U.S. Ambassador Says Troop Buildup Reducing Iraq Violence
Quote:

Washington's top diplomat in Iraq said Thursday that increased U.S. troop strength had brought down violence, but it was impossible to rush political reconciliation or to predict when conditions would allow the United States to begin reducing its involvement.

Catch the difference between the two in terms of content?

If you’ll notice, in the Fox article no actual numbers for casualties are cited as is the case for the prior one. When you don’t provide the hard statistics it’s much easier to make any claim that you want. Fox News, “we report, then we decide“. They’ve got their spin cycle set for the heaviest load it seems? The masses are left dizzy and teetering.

You can find several instances of this kind of irresponsible reporting on Fox almost everyday.

There’s this idea that in order to be fair in your news coverage, both sides must be covered. But it’s not really news if you have to invent your own “facts” for the sake of being “fair”, and “balanced” that is.
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched the following video posted by: Me two posts ago:

http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/64513/detail/

It was brilliant i thought.

These people that the video mentioned seriously need to be heavely and mercylessly interrogated using every methord possible to get the truth out of them, and interrogate them INDIVIDUALLY.

Because i'm sure that there is a lot more that they know about, that they are keeping secret.

Use lie detectors, truth drug, whatever it takes to truly find out what's really been happening and what they've been doing to the US and the US people.

I must admit when that guy said that they should all be put in jail my mental response was "more like put up against a wall and shot" (once we've got the truth out of them first of course).

It's about time people turned the tables on them for once.

I liked the bit where someone was hurling abuse at Dick Chaney and condalezza Rice.

I would suggest that no evidence that they say they have can be trusted anymore and it should all be subject to independant scrutiny.

What i'm wondering is, president bush is due to leave the white house in 2008 after serving two terms in office whitch i'm lead to belive is the maximum.

Is there ANYWAY he can fiddle or rig things so that he stays for longer than that by using his old friend fear on the US people?.

Would it need another big (or medium) false flag event to enable him to stay in office longer than he is supposed to?.

There must be some way around the ruling that he is only allowed to stay in office a maximum of two terms, by using terror or creating a crisis of some sort.

Or maybe using bribery?.

By the way if you want to send an email to tell bush and chaney what you think of them heres the addresses its:

comments@whitehouse.gov

For bush and:

vice_president@whitehouse.gov

For Chaney.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: