FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What hit the WTC ? Short Video Clip

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: What hit the WTC ? Short Video Clip Reply with quote

What the hell is going on people! Shocked

Thanks to Andrew Johnson for sending me this.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-7199931064718412242

Last edited by Stephen on Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Plus, that was filmed from a non existent spot anyhoo Reply with quote

check dis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYpwI_6UVE0
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the first clip:

compares a plane hitting the earth wing tip first compared to a plane hitting a not as hard but still solid box shape head on, in both cases the speed is very differant as well as angles, how is this a fair comparision?

are we sure the explosion on the second impact was caused by boing only? there is a pretty mean flash caught on most clips milliseconds prior to impact, and there are videos slowed down and focused in that seem to show what look like demolition charges going of, i don't know if these clips are not faked but if they are not they would go a long way in explaining the melting into a prior weakened outer wall and the oddness of the fire ball which would be caused by boing impact and seperate explosions from inside the building.

here is an example. keep your eye out for flashes with in the explosion and some on the wall around or near the impact zone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uaDPp-91iE

and a side on view.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U90ySUwX-xA&mode=related&search=
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the second clip relies on people not having logic.

trees do grow (2 feet a year according to the video, some grow more), scafolding or what ever is put up and removed constantly, and the video had the correct shot in the very first sequence in the video but with shorter trees, i see no lamposts impeding the view either even when the two images are overlaid it is clear no lampost would obstruct.

this video was discussed loads of times and all these things plus more were pointed out then, why have none of them been addressed?
is it a case of people ignoring what you don't want to hear and just continue to spew the same false information which will just get the same answers? whats the point, at least address the problems highlighted in the first place rather than spew the same information over and over whilst ignoring the problems people point out.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The crashing bomber in the first link hits overhead lines before it hits the ground. There is every possibility that the cables contain power, hence it is conceivable that the 'exploding fuel' is ignited by something other than simply hitting the ground.

Bad comparison.
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey Stephen maybe it was delayed reaction fuel...nice one and good link at the bottom... Wink
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
hey Stephen maybe it was delayed reaction fuel...nice one and good link at the bottom... Wink

or maybe it was just slowed down and then cuts of before the fuel ignites?
play it in real time and you'll notice theres only about a second from impact to ignition, maybe less.

with a plane moving at 500mph do you expect it to wait around to ignite before entering the building?

in fact why not time it yourserlf.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmRWNucPmCM

crash into 0.23 explosion as it turns to 0.24

anyone can slow it down to make it appear a longer time, i estimate it was under one second from crash to explosion.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

infact upon doing it again.

plane in shot at 0.23 into the film

crash 0.23 into the film

explosion 0.23 into the film

we aint even talking seconds in time differance here, but i suppose that dos'nt stop people trying to paint a differant stroy entirely by slowing it down and feeding your mind with pleasing scenerios.

just how fast do you expect fuel traveling at 500mph to ignite given that it needs time to mix with the air?
Easy Rider
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:15 am    Post subject: Re: What hit the WTC ? Short Video Clip Reply with quote

stephen wrote:

Hi Stephen

At 3:25 on your clip the building has healed up after the plane has entered.

Clearly this is impossible, but even if it were then a healed up building would be starved of oxygen for the fireball to ignite.

We all know the planes were faked.........maybe the fireballs were faked as well
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and the holes and destruction were also fake or was they caused by nothingness?

do you post on youtube clips of ghosts and and u.f.o's? theres always that one guy who posts the same comment, fake!

c'mon the planes are fake is one thing but fireball to?

i take it you now distrust all those people you qoute about seeing fireballs inorder to make us believe there were no planes?
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: What hit the WTC ? Short Video Clip Reply with quote

Easy Rider wrote:
stephen wrote:

Hi Stephen

At 3:25 on your clip the building has healed up after the plane has entered.

Clearly this is impossible, but even if it were then a healed up building would be starved of oxygen for the fireball to ignite.

We all know the planes were faked.........maybe the fireballs were faked as well

This is not my video clip, it's Andrew Jonhson's.
eogz
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why does it matter that much whether the planes were faked?

I'm in the group that feels they weren't. However what we do have overwhelming evidence for is dirty tricks, unfortunately no one else seems to see it. Hence the need for a Truth Movement.

I wonder how many of these videos are released with the specific aim to cause mistrust and division in truthers. It seems with all the in fighting that goes on, not here so much, that they work.

I'd be intersted to know how many people believe the different theories about 9/11, mmm time for a poll?
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: discrediting by association Reply with quote

I always feel that no planes is quite legit, but that IT ITSELF is being deliberately discredited by association with space beams!
egw
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: discrediting by association Reply with quote

Rowan Berkeley wrote:
I always feel that no planes is quite legit,

Sincerely Rowan, why?

Which bit of KER-F*CKING-THUD don't you understand?

Or alternatively, which piece(s) of no-plane evidence do you find compelling?
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:30 pm    Post subject: legit' does not mean the same as 'compelling' Reply with quote

however, i am sure you rephrased me in good faith.

to answer your question, I cannot do better than to recommend my very favourite video from the general area of the NPT - Genghis6199's "Unbelievable":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxwpO4MJc2o

in case this four minute wonder appears to you to emanate conflicting messages, I can ease things for you a bit by admitting that Genghis6199 himself admits to the possibilities of "cruise missiles, with wings" and even "rockets, or sump'n" - hence the liberal use of these soundbites in the video.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eogz wrote:
Why does it matter that much whether the planes were faked?

I'm in the group that feels they weren't. However what we do have overwhelming evidence for is dirty tricks, unfortunately no one else seems to see it. Hence the need for a Truth Movement.

I wonder how many of these videos are released with the specific aim to cause mistrust and division in truthers. It seems with all the in fighting that goes on, not here so much, that they work.

I'd be intersted to know how many people believe the different theories about 9/11, mmm time for a poll?

nah theres nothing wrong with it at all your correct, also there is no infighting, that seems to be suggested rather than being actually true, well where im concerned anyway.

it is simple though, if someone is going to show evidence then expect people to question it, if they see problems that challenge that information, not to discredit not to poo on it, but just to understand it and seperate which is information has truth and which dos'nt.

even if it confirms one photo to be real but another false on the same subject, it helps to side step the disinfo or misjudged evidence.

i find when anyone questions anything though the talk of infighting and discrediting soon crop up and in some case used to make people feel that its naughty to question what you disagree with or don't see evidence for.
eogz
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked at the 911 eyewitness video and some of the no planes stuff, yet i'm still a believer in planes. I'm not saying it is wrong to debate and have different opinions, I just wonder how much stuff is put out there to discredit the Truth Movement (i'm mainly refering to space beams and such (reptillian leaders too)). I'm pretty sure most people who believe in this are very dedicated to their cause.
I still reckon on whether it is plane/ no plane it matters not we still have enough questions to invalidate the official conspiracy.
I'm still quite new to this forum so apologise if i'm upsetting anyone in my ignorance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: