FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New 9/11 WTC video reveals demolition sequence

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Godspeed2012
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: New 9/11 WTC video reveals demolition sequence Reply with quote

These video refute the official story. Demolition charges can be seen 60-70 floors below the plane impact holes.

Sequence charges appeared to have been used to steer the collapse of WTC 1, WTC 2, WTC 7 on September 11th 2001.

Great video with enhanced audio. Some new rare perspectives of stabalized video of the collapse at ground level.
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/744529/9_11_wtc_rare_demolitions_explosi ons_revealed/

Focusing on the diagonally and up demolition sequence.
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/735756/911_partial_demoltion_sequence_re vealed/
Frazzel
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: wtc collapse footage Reply with quote

hi
are these clips available on a dvd?
how about showing them at one of our events?
f

sycorax82
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone estimate approx. how many charges would have been used and how long it would take crews to set them up? Obviously we're talking months and months, if not years, of planning, working out the exact positioning and detonation sequence, but how long would the physical wiring of the towers take? Could it realistically have been done during those power-downs/evacuations?

I always wonder what bs they would have come up with if something had gone wrong and the explosions were more obvious, so obvious that they HAD to admit to explosives being in the buildings. What angle could they have gone with? Al-Qaeda infiltrating the WTC towers? I suppose it's only slightly more laughable than the official story of the 19 hijackers.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I always wonder what bs they would have come up with if something had gone wrong and the explosions were more obvious,

MORE obvious!!!???? They could BE more obvious???

levin
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sycorax82, in actual fact, although I'm no demolition expert I don't think it would have taken very long to plan the demolition sequence because it can all be done virtually, on computer simulation. I think this, plus the total hypnosis (metaphorically speaking) media control they had prepared, meant they felt pretty confident that everything would be hidden in plain sight.

Bear in mind also that this company:

http://www.martec.com/

that offers among its services 'blast effect analysis' (i.e. demolition simultation), is owned by the same people who own: - a company that writes war games for military use (Lansdowne) and a company that creates chips in order that jets can be flown remotely (MDA).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: