FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is Mark Thomas Untrustworthy?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Is Mark Thomas Untrustworthy? Reply with quote

Mark Thomas is not an advocate of real "free speach" I placed a thread about 9/11 on his forum. It has been moved to a section called the "Looniverse".

http://www.markthomasinfo.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2575&#56508

See my videos at:
http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum For D WJ Sherlock

Last edited by David WJ Sherlock on Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Thomas actually has very little to do with the forum. They can be a bit feisty in there hardly surprising with the likes of Zark and Ally doing more damage than good.
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:
Mark Thomas actually has very little to do with the forum. They can be a bit feisty in there hardly surprising with the likes of Zark and Ally doing more damage than good.
True Andy! But the guy is still not be trusted. I have followed Thomas for many years. I useed to think he was great. Then I woke up.

See my videos at:
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are we in the business of bullying people into agreeing with us? No mister Sherlock we are not! We use persuasion because we respect people's right to be wrong. Blaming anyone for not being 911 Truthers is a sure fire way to make sure they will never change their mind. You need to adopt our more sophisticated approach.

There is a massive psycological element to the official 9/11 story and MT knows his entire career could be blown if he goes fgor 911 truth and gets it wrong.

He's almost certainly got shills whispering in his ear too feeding him lies about this movement.

If you want people like MT to come on board slagging them off works against what you say that you want! Use more reasoned language and MT might listen.

Sort it out and fins a really bad person to slag off if you have to.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Are we in the business of bullying people into agreeing with us? No mister Sherlock we are not! We use persuasion because we respect people's right to be wrong. Blaming anyone for not being 911 Truthers is a sure fire way to make sure they will never change their mind. You need to adopt our more sophisticated approach.

There is a massive psycological element to the official 9/11 story and MT knows his entire career could be blown if he goes fgor 911 truth and gets it wrong.

He's almost certainly got shills whispering in his ear too feeding him lies about this movement.

If you want people like MT to come on board slagging them off works against what you say that you want! Use more reasoned language and MT might listen.

Sort it out and fins a really bad person to slag off if you have to.
I have a family. A wife and two little daughters who are most likely at risk from the evil that we fight. If all he worries about is career. Then what a brave man he is. Tony, with all respect mate. That is BS. I know many who have forsaken a lot to prove this cause. You can not tell us about risk. I am risking a lot more than a career. If you believe in a cause, you will forsake all else. After all. You believe in Jesus, do you not? He gave is life for love and truth. He should be your inspiration. Not bloody Mark Thomas who works for the state TV. As for bullying, that is a pile of nonsense. I have never been a bully in my life. You are in error of your own Christian teaching if you judge me or falsely accuse me. I speak my mind. As do real truthers. When we accused the UK and USA of being liars and terrorist, were we then being “bullies”. I think we know the answer there. Also I put the astrix over my headline as not to cause offence. Which is well within guidelines of decency. So I would like you to change it back please.

See my videos at:

Last edited by David WJ Sherlock on Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:02 pm    Post subject: Understanding why.... Reply with quote

I read Tony's comments with interest, and a certain amount of agreement. We have a similar thing elsewhere on this forum regarding Republican candidate Ron Paul. These people are in a very difficult position regarding the truth about 911, and I quite understand their position. What they may consider and believe privately, they are unable to say publicly.

I know that one of my clients is very suspicious of the American Government and their official explanation of 911. However, he will not come out publicly with his comments because he has some large contracts with US firms, and doesn't want to jeopardize these in any way.
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Understanding why.... Reply with quote

spiv wrote:
I read Tony's comments with interest, and a certain amount of agreement. We have a similar thing elsewhere on this forum regarding Republican candidate Ron Paul. These people are in a very difficult position regarding the truth about 911, and I quite understand their position. What they may consider and believe privately, they are unable to say publicly.

I know that one of my clients is very suspicious of the American Government and their official explanation of 911. However, he will not come out publicly with his comments because he has some large contracts with US firms, and doesn't want to jeopardize these in any way.
Spiv. This is a cause that puts the truth first. How can we be a credible force for truth, if we have or allow people to hide the truth because of the fear of losing ones position in life. If he is scared to step out fear of losing his career. then he can be manipulated by the dark forces we oppose. that is a moral coward. Therefore. If he is supposed to be a free speech advocate. how is it he is allowed to continue in his career. He must therefore be acceptable in the eyes of the those he works for.

See my videos at:
Cruise4
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a certain logic in taking a cautious approach in pursuit of a pulpit, for full exposure when attained, methinks.

Levels, unfortunately, are a reality at this stage.
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If all he worries about is career. Then what a brave man he is

ROFLMAO!!!! I'm assuming you're refering to his highly successful sit com on ITV? Or maybe his daytime TV show on BBC2? Perhaps his record breaking breakfast show on Radio Bland?

Perhaps you'd like to explain how YOU helped stop the sale of Leyland trucks to Darfour? OR how many bus loads of arms dealers YOU've diverted from expos? How about how many torture equipment dealers YOU've put away?

A man concerened with his career wouldnt have made such high profile enmies as the Hindujah brothers, or smaller fish like the last 4 consecutive governments. HE also probably wouldnt have a laminated card with his picture on saying "Arrest on Sight".

I'm sure your wife and daughters will be abley protected by you when the illuminati finally take over the world. In the meantime, please try not to denigrate people who are out there now saving peoples lives today.
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW, little tiny bit of advice from me to you - if you want to convince people your point is valid, I'd avoid making a second post that calls the moderators "fools"
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kc wrote:
BTW, little tiny bit of advice from me to you - if you want to convince people your point is valid, I'd avoid making a second post that calls the moderators "fools"
KC. I think you need to get your facts straight. Tony Gosling changed the post to "fool". If that is what you are refering to. The establishment will allow people like Thomas to have so much say. But the end of the day. He is on their payrole. But if you wish to trust him that is your call mate.

See my videos at:
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was referring to your second post on the Mark Thomas Forum, the one that says

Quote:
You are not paying attention. Fool!.

And if he were on the establishment payroll, I'd expect him to live in a bigger house.

And have greater exposure.

And spend less time in court.

He'd probably not publish best sellers showing governmenet complicity in the arms trade.

He'd probably not be doing pieces on the egregiousness of the aristocracy.

He'd proabably have stayed on the standard comedy circuit doing knob jokes.

I've an old recording from the comedy club, double bill of Eddie Izzard and Mark Thomas. Both equally hilarious. Eddie Izzards latest show is currently syndicated around the world and he gets $3mill minimum per film. Last picture I saw of Mark Thomas was him protesting outside BAE in an old pair of jeans and a rucksack.

You want to say he's a shill, go for it. But it'll be given the same ammount of weight as the assertation Kris Kristofferson is a member of the illuminati.
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kc wrote:
I was referring to your second post on the Mark Thomas Forum, the one that says

Quote:
You are not paying attention. Fool!.

And if he were on the establishment payroll, I'd expect him to live in a bigger house.

And have greater exposure.

And spend less time in court.

He'd probably not publish best sellers showing governmenet complicity in the arms trade.

He'd probably not be doing pieces on the egregiousness of the aristocracy.

He'd proabably have stayed on the standard comedy circuit doing knob jokes.

I've an old recording from the comedy club, double bill of Eddie Izzard and Mark Thomas. Both equally hilarious. Eddie Izzards latest show is currently syndicated around the world and he gets $3mill minimum per film. Last picture I saw of Mark Thomas was him protesting outside BAE in an old pair of jeans and a rucksack.

You want to say he's a shill, go for it. But it'll be given the same ammount of weight as the assertation Kris Kristofferson is a member of the illuminati.
If you are going to use Eddie (I love tony blair) Izzard. Then i do not see any point of carrying on this discourse. Anyone can make themselves look rustic and trusworty by slinging on a pair of old jeans. Tony and Gordon have both done the same in the past. In fact. So has Bush. As to calling the Mods on his site "fools". Do you not think sending a valid politcal statement as 9/11 is an inside job to the dustbin stlye thread " The Loonieverse" not a foolish, childish thing to. You need to wake up mate. Or do you agree that our cause is loony. That is the trouble with people like you. You do not know what side of the the fence you stand.

See my videos at:
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Dedicate a life to fighting the divide and rule tactics of the NWO then tell me I need to pick a side of a fence....

I think you need to finish your opening sentance too, how do you think I was using Eddie Izzard? I was using him to show that if Mark Thomas was also establishment, surely he'd be experiencing the same levels of success. as such, your use of

Quote:
Eddie (I love tony blair) Izzard

merely gives weight to my comparison.

Quote:
Do you not think sending a valid politcal statement as 9/11 is an inside job to the dustbin stlye thread " The Loonieverse" not a foolish, childish thing to

Conspiracy theories go in the Looniverse section, in the same way NPT goes in this section. Is it childish and foolish to enforce easily laid out and understood rules?

Also, you didnt make a valid political statement about 9//11. You just said

Quote:
Since 9/11. I have been on a campaign to prove government complicity regarding the attacks on the World Trade Center. We have much evidence to back this up. If you wish to know more. Contact me, or visit my "Myspace".

Thats just pimping awareness, there's not a single politcal statement in there. Your very next post called the Mods fools and Mark Thomas a flake. Did you not consider just asking why it was moved then politely discussing the answer? Nope. Once again, a member of the 9/11 board wanders over there, starts insulting people then swans off. Its no wonder people like AndyB have such a hard time over there really.

I strongly strongly recommend you read the thread entitled "MTF Vs 9/11 Truth: Painful to Watch" before making any more posts.

TBH, I'd place greater emphasis on loosing your password and not going back. The last time we had someone that rapidly offended trying to sling their weight around over there, we had satellite photos of his house and a concise history of his swingers ads posted up with his neighbours mailing adresses by page 3 ;)
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kc wrote:
Wow! Dedicate a life to fighting the divide and rule tactics of the NWO then tell me I need to pick a side of a fence....

I think you need to finish your opening sentance too, how do you think I was using Eddie Izzard? I was using him to show that if Mark Thomas was also establishment, surely he'd be experiencing the same levels of success. as such, your use of

Quote:
Eddie (I love tony blair) Izzard

merely gives weight to my comparison.

Quote:
Do you not think sending a valid politcal statement as 9/11 is an inside job to the dustbin stlye thread " The Loonieverse" not a foolish, childish thing to

Conspiracy theories go in the Looniverse section, in the same way NPT goes in this section. Is it childish and foolish to enforce easily laid out and understood rules?

Also, you didnt make a valid political statement about 9//11. You just said

Quote:
Since 9/11. I have been on a campaign to prove government complicity regarding the attacks on the World Trade Center. We have much evidence to back this up. If you wish to know more. Contact me, or visit my "Myspace".

Thats just pimping awareness, there's not a single politcal statement in there. Your very next post called the Mods fools and Mark Thomas a flake. Did you not consider just asking why it was moved then politely discussing the answer? Nope. Once again, a member of the 9/11 board wanders over there, starts insulting people then swans off. Its no wonder people like AndyB have such a hard time over there really.

I strongly strongly recommend you read the thread entitled "MTF Vs 9/11 Truth: Painful to Watch" before making any more posts.

TBH, I'd place greater emphasis on loosing your password and not going back. The last time we had someone that rapidly offended trying to sling their weight around over there, we had satellite photos of his house and a concise history of his swingers ads posted up with his neighbours mailing adresses by page 3 ;)
I have emaled the MT site admin and have told them of your threat. I have contact the site admin here and made them aware of your threat. There will be no need to re-edit your post to cover your threat. As i have screen captured it and saved it to file and loged it. To publish someones private details is a violation of the Data Protection. So I will fax a copy to my solicotor. And I will print a copy for the police too. I have a right to my views. As do you yours. But now you have lowered the debate to threats against me and my family, breaching there individual rights and security. I will not tolerate this this. I will seek action (legal) against you if you persist with your threats. As I will return to the MT forum.

See my videos at:
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave,

I don't think KC will do that. It was done to a poster on that forum many months ago after they were particularly abusive and aggresive, and were warned this would happen. Unfortunately 9/11 stuff goes in the Looniverse but that is how it is and breaking the forum rules will annoy the regulars on there. I know you mean well Wink

David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:
Dave,

I don't think KC will do that. It was done to a poster on that forum many months ago after they were particularly abusive and aggresive, and were warned this would happen. Unfortunately 9/11 stuff goes in the Looniverse but that is how it is and breaking the forum rules will annoy the regulars on there. I know you mean well :wink:
Thanx Andy. My posts are not agressive. My open manner in the way i speak may sometimes offend, But sometimes freespeech does. But I will not tolerate threats made that impune the security of my family. By the way. Did you get the email about my police letter turnning up on time. How ironic is that. The first time i cannot make the protest. I get a letter on time. I'll see you at the September one mate. Also i have made a good video on Chemtrails. Also there are some vids of the protsest. Have a look.

http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum

Dave.

See my videos at:
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm curious as to your definition of "threat".

Are you referring to me strongly advising you to read the thread "MTF Vs 9/11 Truth: Painful to Watch"? If you'd bothered, you'd find that's because that one single thread gets rid of most of the nonsense you're likely to spout. Ergo saving you time.

If you're referring to me advising you to loose your password because members of the forum retaliate against a foul abusive and threatening poster then:

a ) Don't be foul, abusive and threatening.

b) The information found was gathered by the l33t t3kno h4cking skills of Googling the offensive persons username to see where else he's posted. You can try suing google, let me know if you go for it, I'll place a bet on who wins.

So lets balance up the posts here.

On the one hand, you've slandered Mark Thomas by calling him a "flake", stating "he's not to be trusted", "he works for state TV"and by stating he's "a moral coward".

You've slandered the site moderators by calling the fools.

You've threatened me with your solicitor and the police.

On the other hand, I've pointed you to a thread that'll save you time and advised you that rude and abusive behaviour is not tolerated on that forum.

Now, if you want to get all legal then you go for it mate. Considering the number of highly actionable statements you've made against a reasonably wealthy comedian with serious barristers on speed dial, I'd think it was a particularly foolhardy course of action to follow (especially since your solicitor needs internet pages faxed to him, can he not charge an extra 50p and download them from his local internet cafe?)

Funny how self fullfilling prephecies work isnt it? Tony Gosling accuses you of bullying tactics, half a page later you're throwing the police and solicitors at me for the heinous crime of advising you not to be rude to people.

BTW, make a note of the police time you take up making a statement about my evil machinations and desperate threats - should someone be beaten, murdered or robbed in that time, I hope you have an easier time sleeping that night than I would.

Final point: I've yet to call you anything insulting at all. So far you've insulted Mark Thomas and the MT Site mods and accused me of threatening your children.

Hows the weather on the moral high ground?
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kc wrote:

Are you referring to me strongly advising you to read the thread "MTF Vs 9/11 Truth: Painful to Watch"? If you'd bothered, you'd find that's because that one single thread gets rid of most of the nonsense you're likely to spout. Ergo saving you time.

If you're referring to me advising you to loose your password because members of the forum retaliate against a foul abusive and threatening poster then:

b) The information found was gathered by the l33t t3kno h4cking skills of Googling the offensive persons username to see where else he's posted. You can try suing google, let me know if you go for it, I'll place a bet on who wins.

On the one hand, you've slandered Mark Thomas by calling him a "flake", stating "he's not to be trusted", "he works for state TV"and by stating he's "a moral coward".

On the other hand, I've pointed you to a thread that'll save you time and advised you that rude and abusive behaviour is not tolerated on that forum.

Now, if you want to get all legal then you go for it mate. Considering the number of highly actionable statements you've made against a reasonably wealthy comedian with serious barristers on speed dial, I'd think it was a particularly foolhardy course of action to follow (especially since your solicitor needs internet pages faxed to him, can he not charge an extra 50p and download them from his local internet cafe?)

Funny how self fullfilling prephecies work isnt it? Tony Gosling accuses you of bullying tactics, half a page later you're throwing the police and solicitors at me for the heinous crime of advising you not to be rude to people.

BTW, make a note of the police time you take up making a statement about my evil machinations and desperate threats - should someone be beaten, murdered or robbed in that time, I hope you have an easier time sleeping that night than I would.

Final point: I've yet to call you anything insulting at all. So far you've insulted Mark Thomas and the MT Site mods and accused me of threatening your children.

Re: quote: TBH, I'd place greater emphasis on loosing your password and not going back. The last time we had someone that rapidly offended trying to sling their weight around over there, we had satellite photos of his house and a concise history of his swingers ads posted up with his neighbours mailing adresses by page 3 ;) This is clearly an implication of a threat you would be prepared to do to me. Challenging someones stance in life is not "Slander". As i have not directly accused him of anything. you have clearly tried to warn me off with that statement

If I do not loose my password and return. This is a warning quite clearly to intimidate. Now run along and do not trouble me further.

See my videos at:
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This is clearly an implication of a threat you would be prepared to do to me

See, you've missed the end off that sentance. Let me fill it in for you. It should read:

Quote:
This is clearly an implication of a threat you would be prepared to do to me if I pile in there throwing my weight about being rude and abusive

See? All a little different in context isnt it?

BTW, an "implied threat" is terrible english mate. A threat is "an indication or warning of probable trouble", so an implied threat is "an indication of an indication of the chance of a possible warning of probable trouble"

Mate of mine spent some time in a cell with a bloke that got 4 years for Threat to Kill. I doubt he'd be calling his parole officer if he saw this thread.

Now onto the fun stuff:

Quote:
As i have not directly accused him of anything

How about

Quote:
calling him a "flake", stating "he's not to be trusted", "he works for state TV"and by stating he's "a moral coward".

Now, I'm not the genius I used to be, but I'm pretty sure one or two of those statements could be contrued to be acusatory. In fact, if I read it slowly and carefully, I'm pretty sure you accuse him of working for State TV which is odd as the Mark Thomas Comedy Product was on Channel 4, not the BBC (which is where your stated favourite TV Shows Doctor Who, Red Dwarf and HHGTTG all lived), so you derride him for working for the Beeb, which he never did (scluding that newsnight malarkey), but freely admit on your myspace page that the Beeb is the channel you watch more than any other? Curious.

Tell you what, lets get a proffesional opinion - get someone to scribe this page in parchment and send it by pigeon post to your solicitor, ask for his definition of "acusation".

Or you could just admit you were rude and ill mannered, failed to pay attention to the most basic of premis or forum rules, were politely but firmly dealt with then came over here thrwoing all sorts of wild accusations about in a completely baseless manner.

Your post is still available at the MTF site, its not been deleted, your account hasnt been revoked. Nobody there threatened you with the police or solicitors, and I will gladly sell my left kidney to cancer research if Mr Thomas ever even looked at the thread there or even made more than a post or two a month, yet you freely slander his name and work because your nose was put out of joint.

I'd also like to state I have naff all to do with the moderation on the site and have only met mark a couple of times - well once if you exclude the time I was blind drunk and cant really remember :) I just get really wound up when armchair radicals decide to rise from their pit of apathy long enough to have a pop at people out there making a difference.

I also get pretty riled by people who dont have the chutzpah to stand up for themselves and overcompensate by screaming a defence of their unsullied families as an excuse for their egregiousness. Dont sit their and tell me your angry your family was threatened (which it wasnt). Tell the truth man! Stand up proud and admit

"I'm really rather angry because you dont agree with me! And now I'm going to flail about in wanton abandon because I'm not used to smart people pointing out my fallacious reasoning!"

Dont bring yer family into it mate, I didnt, why should you?

Oh and finally

Quote:
you have clearly tried to warn me off with that statement

Wow! Can I use that in court? You know, at the point where you say "M'Lod, 'im over there dun threatened me" so I can point out the difference between a threat and a warning? Hey, maybe I should play patsie, that way we could get warnings legally proscribed and spend the rest of our lives together living off the money we make from suing councils for posting warning signs at sharp bends and slippery roads? Got to be more likely than winning the lottery - you up for it? Cmoarn, it'll be great, you can use the proceeds to buy bodygaurds to defeat me!
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM from Mr Sherlock

Quote:
If I do not loose my password and return. This is a warning quite clearly to intimidate. Secon point. I say that I use the police to deal with it. Because if I had my way, I would give you a good punch on the nose. But as a law abiding citizen. I feel this would be wrong. I am not violent by nature. but i would just stand there and let someone have a go at me. But you are just a pushy little jerk. People like you make me sick. I am ghetting to know what a lot of people are like on here. They are not the type I would stand with. Now run along and do not trouble me further.

So, we have previously agreed that at no point have I called you a fool or threatened you. Your previous PM mentioned I had threatened to reveal your physical location, although tbh I wouldnt know what that was if I hadnt visited YOUR mypsace page in which YOU have listed your adress (who revealed that? )

We can agree that in your previous staement you mentioned you would like to give me a punch on the nose as its there in black and white above us. Can I point you to the Protection From Harassment Act 1997, section 4 which deals with putting people in fear of violence.

MAybe you should follow that up with http://sixthformlaw.info/02_cases/mod5/cases_assaults_actus.htm#Irelan d,%20Burstow,%20R%20v%20(1997)%20HL

which found "Spoken words can amount to an assault" and " Lord Steyn;

"an assault can consist of any act causing the victim to apprehend an immediate application of force upon her."
"

Does a good punch on the nose qualify as "an immediate application of force"?
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kc wrote:
PM from Mr Sherlock

Quote:
If I do not loose my password and return. This is a warning quite clearly to intimidate. Secon point. I say that I use the police to deal with it. Because if I had my way, I would give you a good punch on the nose. But as a law abiding citizen. I feel this would be wrong. I am not violent by nature. but i would just stand there and let someone have a go at me. But you are just a pushy little jerk. People like you make me sick. I am ghetting to know what a lot of people are like on here. They are not the type I would stand with. Now run along and do not trouble me further.

So, we have previously agreed that at no point have I called you a fool or threatened you. Your previous PM mentioned I had threatened to reveal your physical location, although tbh I wouldnt know what that was if I hadnt visited YOUR mypsace page in which YOU have listed your adress (who revealed that? )

We can agree that in your previous staement you mentioned you would like to give me a punch on the nose as its there in black and white above us. Can I point you to the Protection From Harassment Act 1997, section 4 which deals with putting people in fear of violence.

MAybe you should follow that up with http://sixthformlaw.info/02_cases/mod5/cases_assaults_actus.htm#Irelan d,%20Burstow,%20R%20v%20(1997)%20HL

which found "Spoken words can amount to an assault" and " Lord Steyn;

"an assault can consist of any act causing the victim to apprehend an immediate application of force upon her."
"

Does a good punch on the nose qualify as "an immediate application of force"?
Now you have shown your complete stupidity. Because I have also said that is what i would like to do. I then go on to say. But as a law abiding citizen. I feel this would be wrong. I am not violent by nature. So answer that and stay fashionable.

See my videos at:
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry, doesnt work like that. It doesnt matter what you caveat it with, the law states "any act causing the victim to apprehend an immediate application of force upon her"

Now, your caveat is that you wont do this because you are a law abiding citizen, therefore if there is a chance you can get away with it and not be quantified as breaking the law, you will assault me.

Closing Argument from the defence:

Your Honour, should the members of this forum be present in a room together, Mr Sherlock would have no fear of Mr KC as he has not recieved a threat of physical violence against him. However, as Mr KC has now recieved several threats of violence against him, Mr KC would have reason to fear Mr Sherlock.

I dont care about ebing faashionable, but I believe I have amply answered your post.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kc wrote:

Stormy, obviously

I've no idea why Mark Thomas and the Mark Thomas forum has a history of attracting the more excitiable members of this community. You realise of course that they are not speaking FOR this community

Mr Sherlock has contracted an unfortunate case of foot-in-mouth disease: symptoms have been observed before: I suggest an immediate apology

In the meanwhile, and before you get too comfortable KC, I would expect you to know better than to take the excitable expression of one individual as representative of the strength of the evidence that 9/11 was an inside job

We can start with the simple truth that the 9/11 commision was a total whitewash:

I presume you have watched "Press for Truth"?

Quote:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3979568779414136481&q=press+fo r+truth

This film covers the story of the Jersey Girls, four 911 widows who were instrumental in getting the 911 commission set up in the first place

It’s a terrible saga of Whitewash and cover-up, and shows how blatantly the NeoCons have lied to the American people again and again and again

Their website is:

http://www.911pressfortruth.com/

kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TBF John I could easily have ignored it so its as much my fault as anyone elses. I think Mr Sherlocks an over reactive pillock, but I also really respect him for meeting with his MP and trying to put his point over.

I fully realise no one member of this movement speaks for the whole, and AndyB's doing a pretty decent job of flying the flag over there. I've had run ins with people like Ally etc and it dont take long to realise he's as much a pain to you as he is to me :) I've had chats with enough of you privately to realise your not all bad ;)

I think we can both agree with the fact the comission was a whitewash, but I believe for different reasons. I've spent time in American government, educational and industry sectors and believe the comission is the greatest back covering excersise in history. I honestly believe the discrepencies in the report would be greatly reduced if departments weren't lying about their response time.

For me, the fundemental argument is that you have to either believe the American Government was intelligent enough to manipulate a breathtakingly complex confluence of events, an historically unique co-ordination of people and materials, an ethical abhorrence of biblical proportions and a post event psychological manipulation of the most technologically advanced civilisation in the world....or you have to belive the American government was stupid enough to allow 000000000.1% of its population to get on planes whilst carrying knives.

What I like is that even though we disagree so fundementally, we're talking about it :)
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
For me, the fundemental argument is that you have to either believe the American Government was intelligent enough to manipulate a breathtakingly complex confluence of events, an historically unique co-ordination of people and materials, an ethical abhorrence of biblical proportions and a post event psychological manipulation of the most technologically advanced civilisation in the world....or you have to belive the American government was stupid enough to allow 000000000.1% of its population to get on planes whilst carrying knives.

Of course, one also has to believe it is possible to succesfully hijack four airplanes armed only with stanley knives...

Yes. I too like the fact that we can talk about it: its how it should be. Its a question of where one puts the balance of probability.

Perosnally, for example, I see the exposure of clear prior knowledge of the plot, inlcuding the G8 summit in July 01 being protected by partiot missiles and held on a boat in case a hijacked airplane was used to attack the conference, and the mulitple warnings by multiple states that "something big involving airplanes and buildings" was about to go down, and of course the damning allowing bin Laden and his boys to escape Tora Bora during the subsequent Afghan campaing, to start to point the way towards a mighty wiff of fish

Of course I don't discount back covering and the SNAFU effect being in play during the 9/11 commision... but even factoring that in, it was clearly designed with one aim in mind: to justify the invasion of Iraq.. and with "Mr manufacture of public myths" Zelicow in charge as executive director over Keane and Hamilton, and the high resitance of the US Administration to having the commision in the first place... if it wasnt for the Jersey Girls, it 100% would not have happened

Well "they" are always keen to tell us "If you've nothing to fear you've nothing to hide". I tend to believe that door swings both ways if it applies at all

and then we move onto two airplanes totalling 3 skyscrappers and the sums really dont start to add up

Do I believe it possible that the US would kill its own citizens to achieve its strategic aims? Well of course, its done it many times before: dead in NYC or dead in the jungle or in the desert, whats the differnce? Its all pawns in a game to the Masters of War: Its an Empire at the end of the day, and "Democracy" merely a tool of manufacturing consent: if the Romans could pull off False Flags, theres no reason why modern empires should be any different, being as they are simply current manifestations fo the same mind set... and what do all Empires fear above all else? Why, the loss of their "power" of course. Once we come to that space, anything is permissable, and even attractive and desirable, in pursuance of "the greater good"

kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
the G8 summit in July 01 being protected by partiot missiles and held on a boat in case a hijacked airplane was used to attack the conference

The Atlanta Olympics had a 10% increase in security shortly before starting because a whitehouse official realised there was an enormous network of easily infiltrated rail tunnels under the events that were previously ungaurded. Nothing came of the threat but this prooves that statements such as the one above are widespread and fanciful in most pre-event counter terrorism budget proposals.

I believe 9/11 was the reason to invade Afghanistan but lets be honest, the americans didnt use that as an excuse to invade Iraq becaseu they didnt have ANY excuse to invade Iraq. Why would they spend so much time sexing up dossiers and putting Colin Powell's great Gas Van show on in the UN if all they really had to do was point to the craters in New York?

Quote:
Do I believe it possible that the US would kill its own citizens to achieve its strategic aims?

The people who carry out these tasks are motivated by adherence to the US consitution and in inviobility of American life. You can say it was performed by "the US" but at some point it has to be performed by some kid from Wyoming who only joined the army to save his countrymen from death. To kill 3000 of your countrymen to justify a war in which 3000 of your platoon mates are killed and keep quiet about it? In a country wheer most people go on National TV to admit nothing more intersting than their husbands slept with their Hamsters?
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I believe 9/11 was the reason to invade Afghanistan but lets be honest, the americans didnt use that as an excuse to invade Iraq becaseu they didnt have ANY excuse to invade Iraq. Why would they spend so much time sexing up dossiers and putting Colin Powell's great Gas Van show on in the UN if all they really had to do was point to the craters in New York?

Oh but they DID work very hard to put Saddam in the frame for 9/11: despite massive backpeddling afterwards: thats what fascists do of course, nu-think and nu-speak are their stock in trade: Bush, Rice, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Powell, they all pointed the finger firmly at saddam: everything else is simply the propoganda machine keeping on instilling fear into the hearts of the people in order to get them to that crucial tipping point of "something must be done! Support our boys! etc!"

As Bill Hicks wonderfully mocked about the first gulf War (from memory so paraphrased):"Look a fetus! a little Fetus! Whatever you need to believe what we tell you, come on, lets go! heres a Fetus, whatever, WAR!!"

Quote:
Quote:
Do I believe it possible that the US would kill its own citizens to achieve its strategic aims?

The people who carry out these tasks are motivated by adherence to the US consitution and in inviobility of American life. You can say it was performed by "the US" but at some point it has to be performed by some kid from Wyoming who only joined the army to save his countrymen from death. To kill 3000 of your countrymen to justify a war in which 3000 of your platoon mates are killed and keep quiet about it? In a country wheer most people go on National TV to admit nothing more intersting than their husbands slept with their Hamsters?

Can a regime quite comfortable butchering what has now passed 1,000,000 Iraqis in the cause of preserving empire really be expected to be overly concerned about 3000 of its own when its got 300,000,000 to rule over? If the argument "they'd never do it to their own" held any water, no state would ever send its own to die in the furtherance of its own cause... History tells us what a lie that is! THe USA has fought entire military campaigns that the public knew nothing about whatsoever... keeping the public concerend with all matters relating to hamsters etc is in itself a tool of statecraft to facilitate being able to "do what is nessacary": the lessons of opposition to Vietnam taught the manufacturers of consent well. Try comparing a paper from the 60's with a paper today to see the difference in the level of analysis and considered debate, and what a poor imitation todays MSM has become. Dumbing down isnt the half of it. We all live caught in a terrible trap of conditioned mentalities

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've spoken to teenagers even in this country who were of the belief Saddam was behind 911. Ok, they weren't the kinda kids to be found flicking through the Guardian and would likely only get a GCSE if they brought in one studying running shoes, but the thought is out there.

And it seems clear to me Afghanistan was only invaded because they wanted to invade it. An invasion on the back of 911 was wholly unjustfied. the Taliban offered to extradite Bin Ladin if evidence of his guilt were provided (not unreasonable). As Chomsky pointed out, it's like US attacking the US because of IRA backing from the state.

I think it is unfortunate that trutherdom and other 'alternative' viewpoints are so polarised. It is sad that on one side are sneers against 'conspitiloons' and 'tin foil hatters' and on the other a frustrated outpouring against those who cannot 'see the truth'. Reaching its zenith with the 'if you don't believe in NPT, you're by definition working for the government' mentality. The likes of Larry O'Hara and Ally on their respective teams do not help matters.
At the end of the day, I think the notion that 911 has served as a massive opportunity for justifying all kinds of nefarious foreign policy shenannigans and attacks on civil liberties is something that many can agree on. And that the commission wasn't a totally open and impartial affair. Also, I would find it surprising if those on the MTF themselves believe we currently face 'the greatest threat since WWII'. If we do, the blitz must have been a doddle.
One would hope there are areas that some agreement can be reached on.
Whatever 'the truth' about 911, it would be daft to expect everyone to make it their 'cause'. Mark Thomas eats meat and I could give him a whole bunch of arguments as to why I think eating meat is cruel and unnecessary; I'd be a bit silly if that meant I dismissed all his sterling work on the arms trade and decided he was a w2nker on that basis. My parents eat meat, but I'm not disowning them any time soon.
We should disagree, but it doesn't help anyone if we shout at each othe because we do, surely?

While I was writing this, I popped into the back yard for a fag. Some music was playing somewhere; just what is it with all this nonsense dance music with pinky and perky vocals? Can anyone explain?

kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Can a regime quite comfortable butchering what has now passed 1,000,000 Iraqis in the cause of preserving empire really be expected to be overly concerned about 3000 of its own

easily mate. I never visited South Africa at the height of apartheid, but if I had I doubt I would have found it to different to the America I lived in for a while. There are still highschools with segregated prom dances over there. If the WTC had been in a strictly hispanic or black I could contenance the possibility of an inside job, but to wipe out all those stock brokers and insurance salesmen? Too unlikely imho.

I was there for three months during the Timor massacres. Not only was there no coverage of it on the news stations, there was little to no coverage of ANYTHING outside the state. I saw one outside state story and that was a HEAT style takedown of a casino in neighbouring Nevada. I've met people over there who are in their 30's and have never left their neighbourhood, let alone their state or country. The murder of non US citizens doesnt concern the PTB over there because they know the electorate

a) Doesnt count because elections dont count anymore (see Hacking Democracy http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0808532/)

b) See's foreigners in the same way 5 year olds see the tooth fairy - they;re pretty sure they exist but dont really care as long as they get the money

Dogsmilk - tell me about it mate, got one of them living next door to me. I find banging a bit of AC/DC through the wall works wonders ;)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: