FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hear what Dean Warwick said about WTC's b4 his death

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Hear what Dean Warwick said about WTC's b4 his death Reply with quote

Could this be why he was bumped off?

There is a whole debate going on about the angle of the shot, thats why they called Hezerkani in the first instance.

I think this is also the video that Dean Warwick talks about in his interview with Dave Starbuck below

http://www.revelationaudiovisual.com...rwick%2001.wma

The more you think about this, the more it looks suspicious. I mean, did he really die because he was going to reveal the Anti Christ? or could his no plane theory have had anything to do with it? I mean, at the time of his death, NPT was not discussed.

Then there was the death of the student of Dr Judy Wood who was, surprisingly, researching the use of unconventional weapons on the towers.

I dunno bout everybody else, but to me, when there is a trail of blood, the truth isn't very far behind.

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

audio link is 9th message down...above link doesn't work

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7300

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yet ANOTHER excuse found to cheerlead NPT in GC

The Dean Warwick clip (I'm a fair man, I listened) is Dean Warwick's opinion... IF he was killed, picking which of his theories one believes he was killed for on the basis of belief that it must be is not a desperately convincing argument

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.checktheevidence.com/audio/Dave%20Starbuck%20Interviews%20D ean%20Warwick%20-%20Oct%202006.mp3
Hagbard Celine
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Re: Hear what Dean Warwick said about WTC's b4 his death Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
The more you think about this, the more it looks suspicious. I mean, did he really die because he was going to reveal the Anti Christ?

This is what I suspect. I saw it happen.

He began his lecture by doing a demonstration of how the WTC had to be brought down by controlled demolition using a stack of cans. He dropped aloose can and pulled out the can from the bottom of the stack and said that the top can of the stack took longer to fall because it was slowed by the others beneath it. It was an analogy to say that the WTC could not have collapsed as quickly as it did because it would have been inevitably slowed due to the resistance of the collapsing floors.

He seemed to be building up to a big climax or bomshell just before he fainted. He said something along the lines of: "I'm going to reveal this to you; information I've never revealled before." I looked over both my shoulders at that very moment, joking to myself that there might be a sniper hiding in the air vents!

Then he went down. It was very Omen-like, and it shook us all up, even more than having someone suddenly die would anyway. This is because the programme for the event said that this lecture was an exclusive and Warwick would be revealling the name of the "AntiChrist."

"Because he refused to compete in games of domination he was indomitable"
from The Dispossessed by Ursula Le Guin
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hagbard,..very interesting indeed...Dean was a no planer right from when he saw the 2nd twin tower video released 6 months after 911..i hear someone will be doing a tribute to him at the Probe festival and his wife will be there too..all no planers owe it to him to keep banging away until all 911 activists know the real score..
Hagbard Celine
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
Hagbard,..very interesting indeed...Dean was a no planer right from when he saw the 2nd twin tower video released 6 months after 911..i hear someone will be doing a tribute to him at the Probe festival and his wife will be there too..all no planers owe it to him to keep banging away until all 911 activists know the real score..

Clint Denyer will be doing a tribute this autumn and it should be good.

There are many people who say that Warwick died of natural causes and it was just a coincidence that it happened at theis moment. I'm not one of them. I’m definitely not alone among Probe members in my views, but I’ve been one of the most outspoken. The timing seems beyond coincidence (if such a thing exists at all). The lecture was an exclusive. He was about to tell us who the AntiChrist was; it was not in the original programme but only in the one that was given to delegates when they arrived. The theatrical way it was done was not just about silencing Warwick, it was sending out a warning to the rest of us.

Assassinations like this one are very possible for the Hidden Hand; they have technology that makes the latest spacecraft look like a 19th Century hansom cab. It could have been done by hi-tech poison, energy projection, psychic attack or scalar beam. A scalar beam is like having a gun that can fire a bullet from anywhere in the world that turns into a ghost bullet that can pass through rock, water, walls, metal, people as if they’re not there, but then just before it reaches its target, it turns back into a real, solid bullet and kills him stone dead. There is no protection from a scalar beam, not even in an underground bunker.

I’ve been harshly criticized for my views. People have said that there’s no evidence of foul play and that speculation will only add to the grief of Warwick’s family. I don’t think this is fair at all. The whole thing about these kinds of hits is that they don’t leave any forensic evidence. They’re either tightly controlled by the authorities, as in the case of JFK, or they use weapons that the police have no idea exist. I would not speak out about this if I was not more than suspicious. I don’t see how keeping shtum about a murder shows respect and sensitivity for the murder-victim's relatives. (This is my contention with the narrator of “Screw Loose Change”) Maybe if we keep speaking out and voicing our worries and concerns about what is being done to us in the name of preserving the power of the Illuminati, then perhaps we can prevent further deaths like this, and save other people’s wives and children from the heartache of losing a loved one.

"Because he refused to compete in games of domination he was indomitable"
from The Dispossessed by Ursula Le Guin
Cruise4
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe we are all chipped already and they just key in the kill sequence. Thats why they aren't worried about any of us.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cruise4 wrote:
Maybe we are all chipped already and they just key in the kill sequence. Thats why they aren't worried about any of us.

Well. there are plenty of chip shops in the UK, so we could be the worst off...

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spent a few days down Cornwall last week and decided to get more information on Talk Radio host Mike Dicken's death back in december 2006.He died on the A30 at a place called Temple of a heart attack which caused a 6 car pile up...only Mike was killed.However some weeks previously he had been banging on about Diana being taken out by certain forces and was very much anti ID cards and had built up a big following of radio listeners who loved the guy....including me.

Whether it was coincidence he died at Temple,right on Bodmin moor...susposedly a place founded by a group of knights templars, we probably will never know...however the following day after i visited Temple another fatal crash happened at virtually the same spot.I got very bad vibes about the area especially after i visited the pub/campsite/adventure centre just yards from Temple with its burning of the Beast ritual to be held end of October.I mean what campsite locks you in after 8PM?...is that wierd or what and also has reptile eye logos everywhere on its advertising banners.
Wouldn't be surprised if the site was being run by masonic satanists so be warned if you're thinking of camping there anytime...

Burning of the Beast, Colliford Lake Park, Bodmin Moor
Monday 30th October 2006
An ancient Celtic celebration is being revived at Colliford Lake Park at the end of the month when a 30 ft high wooden sculpture of The Beast of Bodmin Moor, created by a Cornwall-based internationally renowned sculptor, will be brought to life though flames.

The evening’s festivities will get underway at 5pm with the lighting of the smaller bonfire for burning of the troubles offering box. At 6.15pm the eerie procession of lanterns will slowly weave its way around the Park, setting the scene for the spectacular sight of the Beast Burning from 7pm.

Tickets should be purchased in advance- Adults £6, Children £5

For more information call the number below
Tel: 01208 850051
Email: info@collifordlakepark.com
WWW: http://www.collifordlakepark.co.uk/index.htm

LADY IN THE LAKE

The first clue to the Bodmin Zodiac is the King Arthur Mythos. There are many Arthurian sites in North Cornwall. The first linking of Arthur to Tintagel was made by Geoffrey of Monmouth in the 1130s, about a century before the castle there was begun by Richard, Earl of Cornwall. Geoffrey may have been drawing on an older tradition linking Arthur with Tintagel, certainly as a Welshman he had no need to give Arthur's birthplace as a remote spot in Cornwall unless there was something significant about the site.

At St. Nectan's Glen, Knights of the Round Table are said to have bowed their heads in prayer before setting out in search of the Holy Grail. St. Nectan is a Celtic saint with a severed head legend. Dozmary Pool, remotely situated on the Bodmin Zodiac, was occupied by some of the earliest inhabitants of Cornwall in the Mesolithic age some 10,000 years ago. It is said that it was here that King Arthur's sword Excalibur was taken at his death and thrown into the water, and from whence came the hand of the Lady of the Lake who seized it and vanished into the waters with it. This, together with the Royal Beast Skull ties the Bodmin Zodiac to the mythos of the Althorp Park Zodiac, where Princess Diana is allegedly buried.

RENNES LE CHATEAUX TYPE HOMOCULT GUARDIANS

It is alleged in a number of best-selling books , that the Knights Templar were aware of huge secret geometrical land formations around the town of Rennes le Chateaux, France. These they used to conceal various relics of the crucifixion, the Holy Grail, the Body of Christ, etc.

It is said that Jesus once visited Cornwall with his uncle Joseph of Arimathea, landing at Fowey then trekking overland to walk on the mud of Glastonbury. The parish of Temple on Bodmin Moor is so named because it formerly belonged to the Knights Templar, their estate here is mentioned in 1185 as 'one land on Fawimore'.

The Templars were founded in 1118 or 1119 as a kind of military police to protect the pilgrim routes to Jerusalem, newly freed from the infidel Turks. The knights took the same vows as monks- poverty, chastity and obedience - were thus a religious as well as military order, calling themselves 'poor knights of Christ' who adopted as a symbol two knights riding on one horse. Two centuries later, by which time the Turks had recaptured Jerusalem, the Templars had become immensely rich, and as far as the Pope was concerned, had outlived their usefulness.

It was alleged that the Templars, while ostensibly serving the Pope, were secretly protecting a different form of religion, one to do with an idol named Bathomet, usually described as a skull, a human head, or three heads. They were accused of infanticide, abortion and homosexuality-on-horseback. It is possible that the Knights of that Order were aware of the giant Zodiac figures surrounding them on the Bodmin Moor. Philip IV, King of France, who suppressed the Templars for political reasons, charged that the Templars were initiated by being commanded to kiss the anus of a black cat.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: