FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The constant bickering is destroying this site
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: The constant bickering is destroying this site Reply with quote

Time and time again when I use this forum I find there are heated and pointless debates regarding what exactly hit the towers. Surely we should all just focus on our common ground. That the towers and WTC7 were brought down in a controlled demolition. The constant bickering between the planers and the no planers is serving nobody but the people who carried out the attacks and their subsequent cover ups. I do not know what happened with the planes but I know enough about the towers and building 7 to know that they were destroyed by explosives.

I am not here to have my theory proved right that is not surely what this site is about. It is about discovering the truth of what happened that day.

This site seems to have become less effective over the past six months and I find it a real struggle to keep up with threads and articles that are seemingly moved with little reason or thought behind it. There are a few people on this site whose motives are not the truth. Whether directly employed by the intelligence services or freelancers these people are a disgrace and yet if we stick to the strongest evidence and do not get bogged down in small details they cannot stop us. If we are ever to uncover the truth we must work together and to do that we must focus on our common ground.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what's your solution?
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is also constant bickering about how the towers were destroyed, have you not noticed? it was explosives, no it was'nt it was beams etc,
judy wood is a shill no s.jones is a shill etc etc.

it aint just no planes or planers, its everything.

peak oil!, no thats disinfo! no it isnt! etc on almost everything.

however i don't see it as arguements or bickering, i see it as a debate that is trying to get the facts straight.

are you suggesting nobody should respond if they have questions or believe the information to be wrong because of other evidence?

what is a debate? what are discussion topics if they cannot be discussed?
what is the reply tab for if people cannot have a say or opinon?

what do you class as a debate and an arguement?

i agree it would be best to conentrate on what can be proved, but even then you have members who disagree on those parts also.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I disagree.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I disagreed first Smile

blackcat wrote:
I disagree.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it worth me pointing out that the root problem here is the nature of consciousness as applied through mind creating ego identification with relative positions created through thought?

(meaning: we ain't gonna solve this in this incarnation!)

What we miss is how we are defined through what we do not say as much as by what we do. Beneath the appearance of conflict, there always exists unity, even if mind is determined not to see it

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No it isn't and I take extereme personal offence at you even suggesting as much since my spirit guide died of mind creating ego identification only yesterday. How could you be so cruel and insensitive? You could only have known that if you are getting messages straight from GCHQ which is only just a short train ride away from you.
I shall make a formal complaint to the mother superior who takes her instructions from the messiah his/herself.
Only trouble is nobody can see her only the messiah so noone will hear unless they tune into more four news tomorrow.
Rats, I DIDN'T THINK OF THAT I'm gonnna have to retract everything EXCEPT that the moderators of this insignificant web site just can't see the light man Rolling Eyes

John White wrote:
Is it worth me pointing out that the root problem here is the nature of consciousness as applied through mind creating ego identification with relative positions created through thought?

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFL!

And:

(of course...)

I DIS-AGREE!

TmcMistress
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I disagree with all of you, simultaneously. I am omnipresent Disagreement. Smile
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TmcMistress wrote:
I disagree with all of you, simultaneously. I am omnipresent Disagreement. Smile

Hail Eris! Cool
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not saying that people should not debate things it is just that for me it is hard enough to get your average joe public to accept the basic facts about 911 without adding in energy weapons and holographic planes. The simple stuff is already too much for a lot of people and I believe that we should stick to the simple things in order to influence people. Don't get me wrong I am not saying that the No planes theory or the energy weapon scenario is wrong just that your average joe public would find it overwhelming and I think it would be counter productive to mention it. These outlandish and far fetched (although they very well could be true!) scenarios are the first thing so called skeptics take issue with. Just my thoughts.
whoop45
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: You’re dead wrong Eckyboy Reply with quote

You’re dead wrong Eckyboy.

We are living in a cause and effect reality .Therefore only the total truth about 9/11 will buttress itself.

• No planes were hijacked.
• Nobody turned any transformers off and changed directions.
• No planes were flown into any buildings.
• There is no plane in that empty hole in Pennsylvania. If there is why doesn't someone pull it out and show it to us?

• There was no stand-down of NORAD on Sept. 11, 2001 because no planes were hijacked. Numerous false blips were injected onto air traffic control radar screens as part of the National Reconnaissance Office Drill. After the fact, the perps gleaned picked and culled from amongst those false blips so that singled out false blip “pseudo-paths” could be coalesced into the illusion that planes had their transponders cut off and veered sharply off course. Agaon,nobody turned off any transponders and no planes made sharp eastward turns as the official lie insist. And again, no planes were flown into any buildings on Sept. 11, 2001. The whole thing is a lie.

Those pre 9/11 warnings that planehugger half truthlings such as yourself want to trumpet were part of the false veneer needed to add believability to the fake counterfeit "terrorist attacks" that took place on Sept. 11,2001 .Those warnings were every bit as phony concocted and spurious as the planted evidence in that bevy of rental cars attributed to the non-existent hijackers , complete with copies of the Koran, instructions on how to fly jumbo Boeing jets ,terrorist guidebooks , cockamamie Operation Bojinka gobbledygook and the like.

No Eckyboy, only total 9/11 truth will emancipate humanity from the curse of the 9/11 myth/fable/lie. All homage to the official lie needs to be rooted out of the parley. Short of this, the internment camps cannot be far behind.
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well good luck with convincing even one member of the general public with that scenario Whoop45. There is a wealth of evidence not only from the FAA but NORAD and NEADS as well that there was a stand down order. The testimony of Norman Mineta shows (at least to me) that there was a stand down in effect.
Easy Rider
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The stand down was make believe

There was no need for a stand down because there were no planes

WAKE UP ECKYBOY
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Norman Mineta told a lie that could incriminate Dick Cheney for what purpose? All these contradictions and conflicting stories from the military and the FAA are all false then. In which case why are they so bad. They make the military and the FAA seem like total imbeciles. As I have said before you will not convince anyone of 911 being an inside job if you bombard them with outlandish (although they could be true theories). Listen to the opinions of David Ray Griffin, Steven Jones, Kevin Ryan etc to understand what they are talking about. The buildings were brought down in a controlled demolition therefore what may or may not have hit them is irrelevant.
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, it's relevant in terms of assigning responsibility. I think that the Pentagon part of 911 was "piggy-backed" onto the WTC part by different perpetrators (specifically, by Cheney, using some sort of air force black ops. team) which would explain Mineta's observation as dealing with a real plane approaching the Pentagon to fire a cruise missile at it - but it wouldn't tell us anything about the OTHER, the PRIMARY operation, the WTC one, and who was behind that.
peanut1
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: You're totally wrong Eckboy. Reply with quote

You're totally wrong Eckboy.

The abolitionist movement ,the women's suffrage movement ,the Negro movement and the present day 9/11 truth movement were to one extent or another subject to this seemingly inescapable discord.

Those at the leading edge of the movement would get accused of hurting the cause and accused of being infiltrates from the FBI or conentel-pro types .While those at the leading edge reciprocated. Do we offer partial truth in order to more easily sway the uninitiated or peddle to the metal hurtling toward the unqualified truth. Let us free only the slaves over 30 years old. Let's give only women east of the Mississippi the vote rather than rock the boat and jeopardize the movement's success. Let's hold onto 60% of the 9/11 myth .Break them in easy because total 9/11 truth would scare them away. Is this what you are saying Eckboy ?I'll answer that . This is what you are saying.

There are remnants of the 9/11 myth being defended by the don't go too far too fast truthlings on this site and -of course- elsewhere. Creating false warnings before the crime in order to incriminate the innocent ,or for that matter non-existent are the building blocks of empire. While planehuggers drone,facts support TV-fakery. Nineeleven truth is the defining issue of these times in which we now live. The stakes are too high for your kind of rhetoric.
peanut1
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: You're totally wrong Eckboy. Reply with quote

The abolitionist movement ,the women's suffrage movement ,the Negro movement and the present day 9/11 truth movement were to one extent or another subject to this seemingly inescapable discord.

Those at the leading edge of the movement would get accused of hurting the cause and accused of being infiltrates from the FBI or conentel-pro types .While those at the leading edge reciprocated. Do we offer partial truth in order to more easily sway the uninitiated or peddle to the metal hurtling toward the unqualified truth. Let us free only the slaves over 30 years old. Let's give only women east of the Mississippi the vote rather than rock the boat and jeopardize the movement's success. Let's hold onto 60% of the 9/11 myth .Break them in easy because total 9/11 truth would scare them away. Is this what you are saying Eckboy ?I'll answer that . This is what you are saying.

There are remnants of the 9/11 myth being defended by the don't go too far too fast truthlings on this site and -of course- elsewhere. Creating false warnings before the crime in order to incriminate the innocent ,or for that matter non-existent are the building blocks of empire. While planehuggers drone,facts support TV-fakery. Nineeleven truth is the defining issue of these times in which we now live. The stakes are too high for your kind of rhetoric.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: You're totally wrong Eckboy. Reply with quote

peanut1 wrote:

While planehuggers drone,facts support TV-fakery.

Despite Peanut's stirring rhetoric, gullible and uncritical readers (hi there Mr Siegel!) should be aware that the one thing guaranteed is that glaringly and inconveniently, facts do not support No Planes/TV fakery.

It's them or us.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peanut one = whoop 45 = delusional moonbat inventing people to make himself feel right

Says his IP address

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Peanut one = whoop 45 = delusional moonbat inventing people to make himself feel right

Says his IP address

You....you ..mean to say ... that certain No Plane/fakery theorists .... might be engaging in ... deceptive practices?

Whatever next? Smile

It's them or us.
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you wouldn't all disagree if you applied logic...truth is truth..no planes hit the twin towers whether you like it or not...no molten metal is also fact...once you get your heads around them 2 simple facts then bickering should cease
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
you wouldn't all disagree if you applied logic...truth is truth..no planes hit the twin towers whether you like it or not...no molten metal is also fact...once you get your heads around them 2 simple facts then bickering should cease

No MFP - those are your beliefs, not statements of fact.

I shudder to think what your imagined version of logic may actually be, but despite whatever intentions you have, truth is not its destination.

It's them or us.
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest every legit person here just ignore Chek and John White, the cause of 95% of the bickering at this forum.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is just an idea I'm floating

If those that belief in or are undecided about Tvfakery/NPTs and DEWs wish to have a space created on this forum that is exclusively for their use, a space from which those people who believe these theories are disinfo / false would be excluded then such a space could be created. It would be quite departure from current arrangements but it might provide a solution to current tensions.

If this idea has any support it would need to be discussed further but I thought I would float it
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about simply rid this place of trolls like John White and Chek?

Don't know why you are trying to make things so complicated Ian.

Create a "Sandbox" like we did at http://forum.911movement.org for the trolls.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:

I guess KT's research skills haven't revealed to him that the 911 Controversies section of the forum is the sandbox.
And he's in it. Mission accomplished.

But hey, this seems a fun game - can anybody play?

Alllllrighty then.

How about we ban stalinist amerikans who continually seek to eliminate those who don't kowtow to their inflated opinions of themselves?

Or we could ban big girl's blouses who yelp for moderator intervention whenever their half witted topics are tested using ordinary household common sense?

Or - like most other forums have learnt to do - we could just ban no planers and space beamers because their MO is always an unchanging constant policy of disruption to other sites while using their own site(s) as a base for mounting operations (which self destruct within months).

This is no great surprise, because generally speaking such apostates are incapable or unfamiliar with the use of reason or logic. Indeed one wonders what possible use they can see for forums other than ego-driven, top-down, unchallenged distribution channels for their fanciful ideas.

Or we could just ban them for the insufferable conceit that only they are the Way, the Truth and the Light and everything else is a 'limited hangout' which won't get the real perps. Call me an infidel, but I've never been so insulted as by that little gem.

Hey - it's fun being a stalinist - as long as I get to be the Stalin.
Hmmm, that sounds familiar somehow...
Maybe it's related to the way they de-educate them over there.

It's them or us.
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think ian is right, it would give them a chance to find some actual evidence to refute the tv fakery evidence
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfk wrote:
i think ian is right, it would give them a chance to find some actual evidence to refute the tv fakery evidence

show me proof that CNN faked the clip and it could not of been faked by someone else or the researchers themselves, ive been waiting lightyears for that and still have not seen evidence.

realise the differance between proving a clip has been faked and proving who faked it, you certainly cannot prove who faked it just by showing a clip to be fake(although there is various disagrement some of the clips are fake at all).
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:

yes we must remove all those who disagree with us for our evidence to be more believable Rolling Eyes

we cannot have people pointing out mistakes or wrong facts or flawed logic now can we?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: