FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What on earth happened to the Twin Towers?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Recommended reading, listening & viewing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:52 am    Post subject: What on earth happened to the Twin Towers? Reply with quote

http://investigate911.se/The_Towers_of_Dust.html

I am not a fan of Judy Wood and Morgan Reynolds but this is an interesting short video.
Easy Rider
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. ...

Most of the regulars on this site are in stage one with regard to the towers being brought down by DEW

So which stage are you at?
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If its about DEW then I'm not even going to bother Sad

Why on earth are people on the ground in Iraq/Afghanistan if such technology exists?? It would be as easy to force a peace agreement in the Middle East just as the Atom bomb forced Japan. Go and dream up a new fairy story Razz

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
eogz
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With an aim to keeping an open mind, I watched the video.

It asks where the rubble from the twin towers is, and focuses on the massive dust cloud as a sign of something other than CD.

The focus on rubble is maybe a mute point, WTC had sub basements, going with the CD theory then surely most of the rubble from the WTC fell into its own fooprint and collected in the bottom of the basement up, hence why the pile was only 3 stories high.

As far as the dust cloud goes, in my non engineering backgroun, where the building is purposefully weakened by explosions, perhaps hundreds of tonnes of floors smashing into other things caused this massive cloud?

I'm not wanting to debunk any DEW theories, but felt it suitable to try and understand this from a CD point of view too.

And here I am using the 911 truth jargon CD's DEW's wahey!
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there are various videos which show great chunks of core toppling sideways when a lower joint breaks, like a hinge effect - huge chunks involving many floors' worth of inter-trussed columns. they don't dustify in mid-air.
gareth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From http://www.journalof911studies.com/letters/Wood-JenkinsInterview.pdf

Quote:
Pulverization is also characteristic of controlled demolition because “explosives powerful enough to slice steel will pulverize concrete and most other non-metallic substances into tiny particles.”16 According to first responders at ground zero, there did appear to be substantial pulverization.17 However, Judy Wood argues that most of the building from the towers never hit the ground. In Wood’s interpretation, the two towers were almost entirely turned to dust including most of the steel. Her claim that not enough debris was visible on the surface at ground zero is not supported by any quantitative analysis. Her argument that most of the steel turned to dust is based on misinterpretations of photographs—an analysis that is inherently problematic since pictures only show the debris on the surface. Analysis of the sublevel collapses accounts for a huge percentage of the debris from the entire WTC complex. Most of the debris is not visible in many pictures since it is located in piles, both above and below ground.18

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:29 am    Post subject: Re: What on earth happened to the Twin Towers? Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
http://investigate911.se/The_Towers_of_Dust.html

I am not a fan of Judy Wood and Morgan Reynolds but this is an interesting short video.

i had to stop watching after the first point it makes because its very clumsy.

it says the rubble pile should be 10 storeys high, it neglects some rubble falling into the basements which go down 5 or 6 floors as well as the fact a great deal of the rubble was spread out over a radius and flung beams into other buildings(where they stayed stuck in the building like a spear) which any photo from above of the whole site will show. so it concentrates on height and neglects radius.

the dome building fell into its own footprint, the towers did partially but mainly did not, the debris fan out over a large area, watch the videos of it.

if someone is going to examine the rubble pile at least examine all of it and not just the spot where the towers use to stand Rolling Eyes

it also makes the mistake of persuming the cloud going away from the scene was dust Confused , could'nt be smoke then? the same smoke that was coming from the tower for almost an hour and then smoldering from the rubble pile?

the only thing in it i think is valid is why most of the building and contents was turned to dust, when not even a normal CD does that to the concrete(dunno what they do to contents though because normal demolitons don't have people in them and are usually gutted before hand), but then the towers were not a normal CD if that is what happened, and it may just depend on the amount/type of explosive used, inorder to pulverise or should i say dustify.

but what ever, who cares about covering everything or presuming or ignoring certain things. ive seen enough evidence from certain theorys to know its not important Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Recommended reading, listening & viewing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: