FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11 A Worthy Cause. But.........

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: 9/11 A Worthy Cause. But......... Reply with quote

when are we going to get a group together to deal with 7/7. 9/11 affects us all I know. But 7/7 is on our own soil. When will have have demo's and street action regarding the attacks against our own people on our soil. I would never ever give up on the 9/11 cause. But I think there should be some activity in the 7/7 area. This government is sailing England down the European river. The queen is on the vanguard of signing sovereignty away to Europe. Despite this being a treasonous act. I have to be honest. If it was not for Marndin's newsletter. I would not have realized this fact. Also. One little link to J7 in the bottom corner of this site, is not positive action. This is our land, and we should defend it. Lets act now! Anyone who wishes to get something going on this contact me. I am not looking for a debate on this. Just people who are commited to the idea. And can see the validity in this.

http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/

http://www.the4thbomb.com/

http://www.eutruth.org.uk/

Link

See my videos at:
http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum For D WJ Sherlock

Last edited by David WJ Sherlock on Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Cruise4
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You say lets act now... and do what. Isn't the best thing to be done at this point in time just wake others up to the idea that they are being lied to by mainstream media? 9/11 is a much bigger and better scenario to use for this purpose and anyone that does begin to look into things for themselves soon finds out about 7/7. The supporting infastructure for 9/11 truth is also much more mature. Whilst 7/1 shouldn't be allowed to be brushed out of sight I do think its right not to make that the main agenda, but certainly should be a supporting part in the UK.
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cruise4 wrote:
You say lets act now... and do what. Isn't the best thing to be done at this point in time just wake others up to the idea that they are being lied to by mainstream media? 9/11 is a much bigger and better scenario to use for this purpose and anyone that does begin to look into things for themselves soon finds out about 7/7. The supporting infastructure for 9/11 truth is also much more mature. Whilst 7/1 shouldn't be allowed to be brushed out of sight I do think its right not to make that the main agenda, but certainly should be a supporting part in the UK.
Well I do not mean to be harsh Cruise. Bigger and Better should not even apply. And as for what to do. Take the evidence and present it in the same way as we do 9/11.I have been discussing with others and we think this is a valid idea. No one as suggested it being the main agenda. I just think it should be entered into the agenda. I think many are apprehensive too approach this, because they feel more vulnerable to the secret services in this country. How must guys like Daniel Oberchike feel. Stepping out with less support than he may have hoped for. Safety in numbers remember. Sorry Cruise. I do not concede to your view. 9/11 was a brutal attack on Americans by Americans. And we need to assists them. And I will! The London Bombings were the same on us. We should all look at this problem and push it into the agenda.

All the best. Dave.

See my videos at:
http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum For D WJ Sherlock
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By all means hand out information on 7/77 but make sure it sticks to facts and doesn't speculate as this weakens the argument. Go to the J7 website for the best information. I for one don't have time to get into the technicalities and talk confidently on the subject.
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: getting through the fog Reply with quote

In the realms of linguistic analysis we find the concept of the 'cognitive schema'. Our 'schema' is said to be the repository of our conscious knowledge which among other things allows us to interpret the world we live in. Reams are written on the subject, but essentially it boils down to mean that we will be unable to or have great difficulty in interpreting actions or events or even stories which deal with things way outside of our own experience or our store of knowledge.
It is surely true that most of us have no experience or first hand knowledge of humans who would kill for expedient reasons other than self-defence for example. Hence the difficulty in grasping the awful truth of 911.
And so to the point. Should the 911 atrocity come to be revealed for what it is, then many Brits must surely then be obliged to see the necessity for reconsidering the official 'tale' or narrative put about by the state agencies in their efforts to demonise Islam and its adherents, their 'cognitive schemas' having been kick ferking started as a direct result of 911 truth coming out.

I believe that the 911 truth must surface widely first in the US. The 911 event was of course bigger and may yet prove to be a useful, if not exactly 'better', agent for promoting the truth, in turn, of 7/7.

cheers Al...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: