FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vote of no confidence in Easy Rider's polls

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should Easy Rider stop posting daft polls?
Yes - they are pointless and do my head in
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
No - I find them helpful and stimulating
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
I am too busy watching Rick Siegel's film to care. It won awards you know.
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Vote of no confidence in Easy Rider's polls Reply with quote

Have your say!
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My say is - brilliant pastiche DM.

In my opinion, only an angstrom-ette short of excellence probably due to the absence of a certain juvenile US cop show je ne sais quois, easily amended by inclusion of the word 'perp'.

It's them or us.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy Rider is simply Thought Criminal with a new name and hopefully a new IP address.

I found his poll on the credibility of the site's admins to be actually quiet pointed in a bizarre mocking type of way;

How is it that someone can be banned and continually return, very obviously the same person and then go on posting NPT based threads and highly provocative polls without retribution?

It is that very fact that does make one question aspects of admin by virtue of him saying 'I am here and you do nothing!'

Triple bizarre.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Easy Rider is simply Thought Criminal with a new name and hopefully a new IP address.

I found his poll on the credibility of the site's admins to be actually quiet pointed in a bizarre mocking type of way;

How is it that someone can be banned and continually return, very obviously the same person and then go on posting NPT based threads and highly provocative polls without retribution?

It is that very fact that does make one question aspects of admin by virtue of him saying 'I am here and you do nothing!'

Triple bizarre.

Oh we could ban Thought Criminal permenantly, but then we'd also ban everybody else using his IP provider, becuase with the rise of high speed broadband, many of the providers now provide access through generic proxy IP's...

You remember what the government used to say, about how a determined "terrorist" could not be stopped?

But we all know that EasyRider is Prole Art Threat/Thought Criminal/Schizowatsit element/etc etc etc so the jokes on him really...

(oh and not forgetting "albert" from the Ronson forum etc etc)

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Oh we could ban Thought Criminal permenantly, but then we'd also ban everybody else using his IP provider, becuase with the rise of high speed broadband, many of the providers now provide access through generic proxy IP's...

You remember what the government used to say, about how a determined "terrorist" could not be stopped?

But we all know that EasyRider is Prole Art Threat/Thought Criminal/Schizowatsit element/etc etc etc so the jokes on him really...

(oh and not forgetting "albert" from the Ronson forum etc etc)

So are you saying that admins have no role to play in a forum, for if everyone is free to say what they like with no possible retribution due to them being 'unbannable', then what 'power' do mods & admin have to wield?
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have the mastery of the characters that appear on the screen and the ego construct identities that can make them: we dont have the power to prevent people accesing the internet and finding their way here

However:

Being as all webforums are about characters on screens, thats quite a lot of power really:

The fact that it is weilded so lightly shows what a cracking bunch of fairminded types we are!

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
We have the mastery of the characters that appear on the screen and the ego construct identities that can make them: we dont have the power to prevent people accesing the internet and finding their way here

However:

Being as all webforums are about characters on screens, thats quite a lot of power really:

The fact that it is weilded so lightly shows what a cracking bunch of fairminded types we are!

Having checked a few drawers for the receipt for my ego construct identity, I don't have the slightest clue what you just typed.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"screen names"
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
"screen names"

Yea, I got that, it is the 'mastery' of screen characters that is not so apparent.

I'll have to leave this alone now as I picture you with glasses, wrist sweatbands and Dungeons & Dragons on the table next to your PC.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not those kind of characters goddammit! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: