FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

US draft dodger says: 'This is My Country Goddamnit!'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Articles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: US draft dodger says: 'This is My Country Goddamnit!' Reply with quote

http://www.opednews.com/maxwrite/diarypage.php?did=4278

Open Letter to Geoge W. Bush: This is My Country Goddamnit!

Diary Entry by Timothy V. Gatto

Don't read if you are easily offended. This is my gut talking.

::::::::

THIS IS MY COUNTRY GODDAMNIT!

I spent 21 f*ing years in the f*in’ Army for the people in this country. Just who the fu* does that draft dodging son’s of a bitch’s Bush & Cheney think they are! Boys have to play with their toys! They are prime examples of why politicians should never be able to have weapons! Now four goddamn years later we are losing our sons and daughters in a meaningless, convoluted war, that the people never wanted and will we will never see ant good that came from it.

We are killing an entire nation. Dead are picked up off the streets at an average rate f* 50 a day! Want to see some pictures? I got a whole goddamn hard drive full of them, men, women, children. What a gas, right Bush? They aren’t people are they? There’re just goddamn towel heads, not white Christian folk like you and that suck-ass vice president I want to see hanged for treason. You too George, you f*ing lying scumbag.

I hope that someday you have an epiphany. I hope someday (just before you are executed for treason) that you see what you and you’re “Oh so wise counsel” have wrought to the people that have died for you’re warped beliefs. I hope that someday you can feel the guilt and shame that you should be feelings now you pompous ass. You and Cheney are the very worst of what America has to offer the world!

All of you right wing supporters that have cultivated a belief in these people should have your heads examined. Why can’t you all see what’s going on? Are you so into killing and death that you can somehow justify what has happened? This is the exact same thing the German people did! You are in that very category. How do you feel scumbag?

I’m not giving up my country! If I have to I’ll pick up a gun before you change it for good. Declare martial law *! You’ll have more than * Iraq to deal with. I put those soldiers in the Army and I can take them out too! Watch me! You’ll have to take every soldier that’s overseas to stop the * “insurrection” that will take place on your very doorstep! Don’t ignore this.

Get the troops home and stop killing people. Quit spending our money as if it were yours, its not! There are murmurs in the country George. You would be wise to heed them.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:02 am    Post subject: Re: This is My Country Goddamnit! Reply with quote

truthseeker john wrote:
There are murmurs in the country George. You would be wise to heed them.

Are there no more than murmers in the US? It's difficult to get the feel of what's going on there from the opposite side of the Atlantic.
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:26 am    Post subject: Re: This is My Country Goddamnit! Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:
truthseeker john wrote:

Are there no more than murmers in the US? It's difficult to get the feel of what's going on there from the opposite side of the Atlantic.

see:
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11048
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: This is My Country Goddamnit! Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:
truthseeker john wrote:

This is a forum board I keep an eye on a lot.

http://www.commongroundcommonsense.org/forums/index.php?showforum=259

it also has its own 9/11 sub forum:

http://www.commongroundcommonsense.org/forums/index.php?showforum=281

gg
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of people are waking up. On the West coast especially. But there are way too many either too scared or too stubborn to even consider that 911 was an insided job or that it is somehow not pollitically correct to not suport our warmongering president. Too many of the younger genreation feel that the Constitution is an "antiquated piece of paper" as it was put to me the other day at another board.

Your writing expresses just how I feel Truthseeker John.
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gg wrote:
Your writing expresses just how I feel Truthseeker John.
Well, I don't live in the US and it wasn't my own words... but it is very frustrating.
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 1:22 pm    Post subject: US 'Baal-ams' wishing to extend 'Draft to women!!!!!! Reply with quote

US 'Baal-ams' wishing to extend 'Draft to women!!!!!!

'House committee votes to extend draft to women'
http://couragetoresist.org/2016/05/end-draft-registration-dont-extend- it-to-women/

'On April 27th, a congressional committee voted to extend the draft to women as well as men. The vote, held by the House Armed Service committee, attached an amendment to a “must-pass” annual military spending authorization bill (HR 4909).

Sign the petition to abolish the draft

If the bill passes without the amendment being addressed, the President would be given the right to order women to register for the draft.

Since HR 4909 is an annual bill concerning military spending, it is certain to be approved. Unless the amendment is addressed, it will be passed.

What should I do now if I don’t want to register for the draft — and I don’t want anyone else to have to register either?
•Contact your representative in Congress today and urge them to remove the amendment to H.R. 4909 to extend draft registration to women. Tell Congress that resistance will make draft registration of women unenforceable, as it has for men
•Encourage your representative to sponsor H.R. 4523, a separate bi-partisan bill that would end draft registration entirely and abolish the Selective Service System
•Sign the petition in support of HR 4523, the bill proposed to abolish the military draft
•Spread the word to family and friends with this printable leaflet
•Women aged 18-26 can send “I Won’t Go” or “We Won’t Go” statements for publication on Resisters.info with their name or anonymously

Read more in-depth analysis from anti-draft activist Edward Hasbrouck

Post navigation
← 20+ arrested at week-long protest at Creech Air Force Base

Paul (outsider)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Articles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: