FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The FEMA Lie About the Core of the Twins

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Christophera
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: The FEMA Lie About the Core of the Twins Reply with quote

Did you know that FEMA misrepresented the design and construction of the Twin Towers? Then, the 9-11 Commission and NIST used all of that data in their determinations?

No real 9-11 truth activism can be meaningfully addressed without establishing this fundamental condition of the buildings that stood.

FEMA presents ONLY this diagram as official documentation for the core structure of 2, 1,300 foot towers.

But below is what WTC 2 core looks like with all of the steel supporting the floors GONE. That is the core. Where are the vertical steel columns?.

A missing 2 hour 1990 documentary from PBS titled "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers" detailed a steel reinforced cast concrete tubular core that resisted the flex which steel strcutures of the proportions of the towers have. Recall the Tacoma narrows bridge, a span of only 600 feet unsupported that began oscillations in a 42 mph wind and fell.

Again, here is a view over the core. The spire comprised of a column which did exist in a position surrounding the core, outside of it, is to the right of a portion of the west cast concrete core wall of WTC 1 some 400 + feet off of the ground.

Watch the video I have produced which overlays images of the towers and proves that the core was steel reinforced concrete as well as explaining how the towers were built to demolish and 5 of the unexplained phenomena at the WTC.

free fall
total pulverization
superfine, heated particulate
smooth, square cut steel columns
heavy steel assemblies tossed hundreds of feet

Twin Tower Deception and Demolition I

Twin Tower Deception and Demolition II
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you managed to bring these thoughts to the attention of Gordon Ross, Chris? Given his rather broad lowland Scots sense of humour, the results could be interesting.
Christophera
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rowan Berkeley wrote:
Have you managed to bring these thoughts to the attention of Gordon Ross, Chris? Given his rather broad lowland Scots sense of humour, the results could be interesting.

Yes I have and Gordon seems unwilling to abandon the FEMA core of steel core columns. Which is a shame because his work is excellent. His efforts to show how charges might be placed to sever columns is probably the best. Unfortunately the auditory event nor the columns left at GZ, do not support that they were cut in the way presented.

Now we are presented with a proven conspiracy with the plans that have been "leaked". They have been faked to appear as if they were used for construction. The scans were digitally manipulated and revision tables added. I've analysed them and have placed the zoomed graphics showing pixel straight lines inadvertently added to the revision tables during digital manipulation. Also they were overcompressed to render dimensions unreadable as part of hiding the dimensions of the thick core walls which can be scaled from lobby photos.

http://algoxy.com/psych/whatis9-11Disinfo_fakeplan.html

the plans were identified in the 1990 documentary, The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers" as being the preliminary plans produced by Leslie Robertson to present the concept to Minoru Yamasaki. Yamasaki performed some calculations, was not satified the very long columns could be joined in anyway to create the needed rigidity to avoid deformations of the shear walls and then built a scale model which was tested in a wind tunnel.

Signs of potential failure were seen at 85 mph wind and Yamasaki abandoned the steel core columns in favor of the steel reinforced cast concrete tubular core he had already designed with and found to have exactly the right characteristics for the proportions of the proposed towers.

Yamasaki kept all of the rest of Robertsons basic design including a ring of very heavy box columns caled "interior box columns" as being a part of the inner wall of the outer tube of the "tube in a tube" construction. Those columns were fastened to the steel reinforced cast concrete wall after 10 floors of steel, as a surcharge, were constructed to compress the steel and load the steel then place a limited amount onto the core to aid in transferring torsion from wind, a particular threat to the towers.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen the Gordon Ross presentation, and I agree his interpretation is very promising

I'm also intregued by your hypothesis so far christophera, and can see you have been sincerely campaigning on the stregth of your theory

My question is this:

This image was used by Ross in that presentation: how do you interpret it relating to the concrete core theory? Should we not see a solid centre in the core? But we appear to see columns and light passing through the centre, at least as far as WTC1 in concerned

This would appear to me to be a question concrete core theory must succesfully answer if we are to invest energy and reasarch time into the hypothesis that a widescale decepetion regarding the construction of the towers has been succesfully perpetrated

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: