FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Status Of David Ray Griffin's New Book?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Status Of David Ray Griffin's New Book? Reply with quote

Has anyone heard anything about this? I’ve been web-searching for information but I can find nothing. Unfortunately I don’t know the actual title of the book or when it’s supposed to be released. I caught the tail end of him on Air America a few weeks ago and I’m pretty sure that he announced two new upcoming books. One was a revised edition of ‘Debunking 9/11 Debunking’ and another completely new one had to do with contradictions in the press related to 9/11.
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of DRG. This is supposed to be downloadable in MP3 format. I apologize in advance if it's bunk. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet myself (slow dial-up).

http://www.radio4all.net/proginfo.php?id=24398&file_id=42306

Quote:
Summary: 9/11 authority Professor David Ray Griffin discusses in detail critical unanswered questions including what actually hit the Pentagon, why the U.S. Air Force failed to intercept the hijacked planes and the possibility that 9/11 was a false flag operation

Credits: Interviewer: Ken MacDermotRoe, host of History Counts
Notes: This new program is 59:25 long and is the one hour premier edition of the new monthly series History Counts. It will be broadcast on WPKN 89.5 FM/WPKM 88.7 FM on September 9 at 10 PM.
Easy Rider
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Ray (God) Griffin is working for the perps

If you cannot see this you are incredibly naive and gullable.

This man had received funding from the Rockefellers, had a member of the CFR write the foreword to the new pearl harbour and he believes in a one world government. He is very creepy
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy Rider wrote:

This man had received funding from the Rockefellers, had a member of the CFR write the foreword to the new pearl harbour and he believes in a one world government. He is very creepy

Yup. That makes sense. What else would the perps want but a distinguished-looking and gentlemanly retired professor to blow the whistle on the crime of 9/11 by writing a series of brilliant books uncovering every secret, lie, anomaly, physics impossibilty, damning witness statement and organised government cover-up relating to 9/11.

The evil b**tard, let's find him and hang him.
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to order his new book via Amazon UK for my brother who bought me the one authored by Popular Mechanics last year [sibling belief system incongruity you could call it] and last month, after having it on order for a few weeks they wrote and said it was not possible to get it.
--
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: DRG's views Reply with quote

Easy Rider,
Have a look at the Home Page and DRG's interview with Gloria Hunniford.
You have obviously not heard him speak in public (in London, two years ago as I did). Had you done so, and had watched the video, you would have not made those comments.
Easy Rider
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wokeman please wake up.

I saw David Ray Griffin at Conway Hall, it was last year.

He is working for the perps...............period
Easy Rider
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
Easy Rider wrote:

Yup. That makes sense. What else would the perps want but a distinguished-looking and gentlemanly retired professor to blow the whistle on the crime of 9/11 by writing a series of brilliant books uncovering every secret, lie, anomaly, physics impossibilty, damning witness statement and organised government cover-up relating to 9/11.

Your right but for the wrong reasons, the perps want his perceived credibility so that the false alternative truth becomes the norm
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy Rider wrote:
....... the perps want his perceived credibility so that the false alternative truth becomes the norm

So what is the real truth that he is working to hide from us?

Seriously.

Spell it out.
mercury
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: Status Of David Ray Griffins Book Reply with quote

I can confirm that David is writing a new book - though I don't know when it is will be published.

He has also written an updated version of Debunking 9/11 Debunking, which refers to the BBC's programme The Conspiracy Theories.
Shoestring

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Available now Reply with quote

utopiated wrote:
I tried to order his new book via Amazon UK for my brother who bought me the one authored by Popular Mechanics last year [sibling belief system incongruity you could call it] and last month, after having it on order for a few weeks they wrote and said it was not possible to get it.

Debunking 9/11 Debunking is in stock now at Amazon.co.uk:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1844370690/

If you try and order it again, I am sure you will receive it right away.

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy Rider wrote:
.....He is working for the perps...............period

I am not expecting any kind of sensible answer from you to my previous question regarding DRG's sinister mission.

I have looked back through your posts and it is clear to me that you are exactly what you accuse everyone else (White, Neal, Gosling, Griffin to name but a few) of being.

You are a most obvious shill whose only purpose is to disturb, discredit and debase this site.

What a horrible way to live.......to deliberately lie and deceive because you fear the truth.......or to be so corrupted that you are content to violate your own soul by working for those who fear the truth.
Easy Rider
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
Easy Rider wrote:
....... the perps want his perceived credibility so that the false alternative truth becomes the norm

Seriously.

Spell it out.

The real truth is that there were no planes, the buildings were not brought down with explosives (of any kind) and there was no military stand down (you can't shoot down ghost planes)

It is very sad that people like you are holding onto the false truth despite the abundance of evidence to the contrary
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy Rider wrote:
kbo234 wrote:
Easy Rider wrote:

Seriously.

Spell it out.

The real truth is that there were no planes, the buildings were not brought down with explosives (of any kind) and there was no military stand down (you can't shoot down ghost planes)

It is very sad that people like you are holding onto the false truth despite the abundance of evidence to the contrary

Was 9/11 an inside job?
ukginger
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought everybody here knows that 911 was a conspircy

No way did a dead guy (kidneys) orchestrate an operation against his employeers (cia ) and get NORAD to stand down . . .

Any serious Occult / Illuminati Questions ... ask
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy Rider wrote:

The real truth is that there were no planes, the buildings were not brought down with explosives (of any kind) and there was no military stand down (you can't shoot down ghost planes)......

So you are an advocate of 'no planes' and 'beam weapons' theories??

Again, Easy Rider.........was 9/11 an 'inside job'?
Easy Rider
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course it was an inside job.

However the real perps (the media and their controllers) get off scott free with the theories of David Ray Griffin and yourself
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
Easy Rider wrote:

The real truth is that there were no planes, the buildings were not brought down with explosives (of any kind) and there was no military stand down (you can't shoot down ghost planes)......

So you are an advocate of 'no planes' and 'beam weapons' theories??

Again, Easy Rider.........was 9/11 an 'inside job'?

I wonder if it's worth pressing Easy Rider to spell out what this "abundance of drivel --- er, sorry 'evidence' is exactly?

Despite his would-be authoritative statement, he seems very coy about it.

Probably something half understood that Nico once said, I expect.

On a more serious note, I'd suggest that if this binary is what's being promulgated now out in the wild, it's prima facia evidence that Reynolds and Wood are a disinformation front.

It's them or us.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be more interested in his hard evidence that DRG is not genuine. In my book, university professor receieving money from the Rockefellor Foundation is very common and indicates nothing. Having someone like Richard Falk write the forward for your book is a logical decision and indicates nothing in particular, especially if you are not well read on conspiracy theories in general so unaware of the negative connections membership of the CFR might hold. This is a safe presumption to make of DRG. And DRG's vision of a new world system based on peace and justice is hardly original and particularly suspicious. He is hardly calling for a new world order in the same way Bush and Brown are.

Now given the controversies surrounding Steven Jones' background and conduct, I was surprised to see Steven Jones feature so prominently in this new book that DRG jointly editted. But again this is to me is a judgement call. I would have choosen differently but is David's decision and again does not mean much on its own.

So tell me, have you got any real evidence or are you just rehashing old suspicions
acrobat74

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
...university professor receiving money from the Rockefellor Foundation is very common and indicates nothing.

Having someone like Richard Falk write the forward for your book is a logical decision and indicates nothing in particular, especially if you are not well read on conspiracy theories in general so unaware of the negative connections membership of the CFR might hold.

You're right on both points I believe.

It would be a grave mistake to give in to simplistic blame-all kind of attitudes, reality is more complicated than that.

The CFR doesn't really qualify for a conspiracy, in the sense that its membership is not a secret. Whereas the membership of Skull and bones is (or at least was hehe).

In all likelihood the sad, sick elitists (I reject referring to these b*rds as 'the elite') use the CFR as a testing ground for ideas and for gauging sympathizers.

It would only be an inner ring that really grasps and pursues the sick agendas, not the entire organization.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy Rider wrote:

and

Your right but for the wrong reasons, the perps want his perceived credibility so that the false alternative truth becomes the norm

There is a difference between working for the perps (actively collaborating) and being used by them.
acrobat74

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:

There is a difference between working for the perps (actively collaborating) and being used by them.

Used by them to what end? The dismantling of America?
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy Rider wrote:
Of course it was an inside job.

However the real perps (the media and their controllers) get off scott free with the theories of David Ray Griffin and yourself

Attacking everyone who has contributed towards proving and worked towards exposing the fact that 9/11 was an inside job is an odd activity for a 9/11 Truther.

No one will be held accountable until we have had a genuine Inquiry into the role of all parties in the crime and its cover-up......so this 'scot-free' line is dissembling boll***s

As Ian says, academics being in receipt of Rockefeller funds is no story at all. I collaborate with the perps every day by spending their f*****g money and paying taxes that further empower the Satanic bas***ds.

The important thing is for us to demonstrate to a wider world that the official story is lying rubbish. Establishing exactly how 9/11 was carried out is really not important compared to exposing the big lie.

Pack it in Easy Rider. Peddle your deceit elsewhere.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I understand from easyrider's p.o.v (and excuse me if I'm assuming things here easyrider) it is presumed that if the truth about 9/11 starts coming out the perps will prefer to settle for a limited hangout based on the questions and theories promoted by DRG and Steven Jones and avoid evidence about TV fakery and DEWs and that this will let the true perps off the hook, avoid awkward questions about the media's complicity in the 9/11 cover-up / TV fakery and hidden energy technologies.

Working on this scenario it is further presumed (or even claimed to be proven) that DRG is being used by the perps (or even actively working for them) to achieve this end.
acrobat74

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Working on this scenario it is further presumed (or even claimed to be proven) that DRG is being used by the perps (or even actively working for them) to achieve this end.

Smile

I thought kbo234 had covered that:

kbo234 wrote:

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What kind of 'perps' would employ a man like Griffin to turn what was, at the time he started, almost a non-issue into a very big deal indeed that threatens them in a way they obviously hoped would never happen.

A bit of common sense would come in handy here.

If a person made the argument you put in the way you put it, Ian, it would be easy to accept them.

However, all this poster does is attack anyone and everyone (including yourself).

Come on.....Easy Rider's contributions are, in effect, attacks on our whole project. What the 'perps' want is that sites like ours are full of confusion and this kind of disruptive argument in order to put off casual visitors to the site. This is all of a piece with the bizzare malfunctioning of this site (with which we are all familiar).
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

acrobat74 wrote:
The dismantling of America?

This is one scenario I have heard discussed.

Namely the PTB will play the game in such a way that when faced with the inevitable, will allow a version of 9/11 truth to come out that pins it on some sacreficial Neocon lambs but leaves the bigger nexus of military/media/political in place. This will also provide the opportunity to 'dismantle America' or atleast undermine its hegemony.

There are so many ways the PTB may be planning to play this and I dare say they don't necessarily know themselves how they will try to play it, since at the end of the day, their days are numbered and deep down they know it.

But a greatly weakened America and US and global economic collapse triggered by a limited hangout version of 9/11 coming out could be one likely path the PTB are steering things towards
Easy Rider
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="ian neal"]
acrobat74 wrote:
The dismantling of America?

This is one scenario I have heard discussed.

Namely the PTB will play the game in such a way that when faced with the inevitable, will allow a version of 9/11 truth to come out that pins it on some sacreficial Neocon lambs but leaves the bigger nexus of military/media/political in place. This will also provide the opportunity to 'dismantle America' or atleast undermine its hegemony.

There are so many ways the PTB may be planning to play this and I dare say they don't necessarily know themselves how they will try to play it, since at the end of the day, their days are numbered and deep down they know it.

But a greatly weakened America and US and global economic collapse triggered by a limited hangout version of 9/11 coming out could be one likely path the PTB are steering things towards[/quote

Well this is a turn up for the books, Ian Neal is actually starting to come off the fence and give an opinion. Yes limited hangout = half truth

Why on earth did you allow this site to promote the Rodriguez tour who is clearly promoting a limited hangout?
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was trying to explain the thinking of the 'researchers community' and why they consider voices such as DRG and Willy R suspicious.

Personally if it is the intention of the PTB to use people like DRG to push a limited hangout I believe it will fail.

My approach has always been present the most compelling and least contested evidence to call for new inquiry, fully aware that such an inquiry will not happen short of massive public support and awareness of the evidence.

At such a time as the 9/11 truth goes mainstream and is openly discussed by the media and politicians, they will no doubt try to steer things towards a limited hangout. They always do. It is then essential that as a movement we do not allow them to get away with not answering the difficult questions and yes this includes those questions arising from the the NPT/TvF/DEW research.

That said just because I understand the researchers concerns does not mean I accept that Willy and DRG are agents or believe that the PTB are capable of influencing things enough to get away with a limited hangout this time.

As I have said many times, it is right to question things and have a degree of healthy curiosity about how the PTB are infiltrating and influencing the movement. It is inevitable they would try to do so. But nothing I have seen against DRG and WR amounts to particularly compelling evidence let alone proof. And until and unless someone is proven to be guilty my presumption is to give everyone the benefit of the doubt
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing that appeals to me about the books of DRG is that he does not endorse any one theory but simply states and in turn asks us to look at the evidence and make our own minds up. Why anyone would accuse him of being a puppet for the true culprits is beyond me. His books are very easy to follow and at no point does he preach or descend into so called outlandish theories.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: