FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11: Ehud Barak's remarkable TV appearance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
carlinesloup
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:15 pm    Post subject: 9/11: Ehud Barak's remarkable TV appearance Reply with quote

Hi,

has anyone else come across and/or looked into the possibly significant appearance of Ehud Barak on BBC TV (World News - shown in the US) on the morning of 9/11?

There's a suspicion that he knew the attack was coming and had a prepared statement arguing for a 'war on terrorism' and the need to act offensively against all Israel's enemies - Arab countries, of course.

I came across this on the late Joe Vialls' website (www.vialls.com), as part of a posting of his (/pentagon/pentagon2.html) which was actually rubbishing Thierry Meyssan's claims about the Pentagon.

The page shows some frames from Vialls' recording of the TV programme. Barak is seen speaking from a studio in London. Behind him there is a screen supposedly showing AA77 diving towards the Pentagon.

Vialls wrote that in replaying his tape several times, he became aware of the "extraordinary things Barak was actually saying live, only 3 hours [this is an estimate] after the first strike on the WTC. Put bluntly, Barak was outlining a game plan for the American President - a game plan that George Dubya has adhered to ever since. Barak included the following "observations":
"If it is a kind of bin Laden organisation, and even if it's something else, I believe this is the time to deploy globally a concerted effort led by the United States, UK, Europe and Russia against all sources of terror .."

Barak referred twice to "rogue states" and mentioned specifically Iran, Iraq and Libya.

"There are no more than five or six countries in the world which are directly or indirectly hosting terror.... All the organisations are well known.
It's time to launch an operational concrete war against terror".

The interview raises some interesting questions:
- what was the exact timing of the Barak interview?
- does the film REALLY show AA77? Who took it and where (and exactly when) was it taken?
- where did the BBC get the film from? I'm not aware that it was shown anywhere else - though there would have been no need for the Pentagon to produce the fake CCTV pictures of the 'explosion' at the Pentagon if there were such clear evidence of the plane about to hit the building.
- was Barak's statement prepared? If so, how did he know the attack was going to happen?

I wondered whether it might be possible to use Freedom of Information legislation to prise this information out of the BBC - though I suspect they may well have destroyed any copies of the programme.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No harm in trying. Let me encourage you to do this. While you are looking into the Freedom of Information act I wonder if anyone has tried it to get the govt to release in greater detail the intelligence which supposedly supported (but at the time was not released) the first dodgy dossier setting out the case against bin laden
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: