FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Suggestions for use of this Forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:00 am    Post subject: Suggestions for use of this Forum Reply with quote

If this is indeed to become a place where the public look for information and interaction, I think it is important that we stand up and be counted.

As part of that, may I make the heretical suggestion that real names are used - even if only 1st names.

This is a subject which should be accessible to everyone and therefore I think we shouldn't use handles (this is one thing that really irritates me about message boards).

I therefore suggest all names and handles either use:

1) Normal initials (mine are ADJ)
2) A Normal forename
3) A normal name.
4) Combination of the above

Obviously there may be some circumstances where people might wish to use a handle.

However, if we use real names, I think flaming might be reduced slightly.

Andrew (Johnson)

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Andrew

We are part of a peaceful movement that is lawful and justified in calling for full accountability and disclosure with regards 9/11 and we should be proud to be so.
Akbal13
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:43 am    Post subject: Suggestions for use of this Forum Reply with quote

Hi, I'm Rory & Noel invited me to join.

You're all welcome to visit my own Mailing List website, GAIALINK, where the 911 question has been alive ever since the events took place.

I often use the Mayan 'signature' Akbal 13, even on my own site. If you need to use a name, please call me Rory and I'll wag my tail Laughing

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GAIALINK/

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:38 pm    Post subject: welcome Rory Reply with quote

Welcome Rory

The point was I couldn't do anything useful with the masses of e-mails you were sending me. Far better for you to post the information here where it will be read by many interested people.

Noel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: