FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NY1 local cable news caught no plane hitting South Tower
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:42 am    Post subject: NY1 local cable news caught no plane hitting South Tower Reply with quote

No plane visible coming it and notice the newscaster never makes comment of a plane:

http://killtown.blogspot.com/2007/09/ny1-live-broadcast-showed-no-plan e-on.html

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown, for me it's far too late and the damage was done long ago.

But, for the benefit of any of the boys and girls out there who still consider you a credible "researcher" - and even here there may yet be one or two - please demonstrate a shred of objectivity by showing you have at the very least considered some possible answers to your own question.

Just in case you've lost the habit in the fawning, speculative cesspits of disinfo you currently like to frequent, I'll give you a couple of clues to get you started. 'Direction' and 'distance'.

In your own time....

It's them or us.
Easy Rider
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems to me that Chek's main purpose on this site is to slag off no planers.

I wonder why that is, anybody care to comment?
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Given the standard of 'evidence' Killtown just presented, I think he's been remarkably generous and measured in his response.
Are you saying you find this 'evidence' compelling ER?

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy Rider wrote:

It seems to me that urging 'no planers' (or US Govt insider Morgan 'the mole' Reynold's dupes, as I prefer to think of them) to be more critical and objective is seen by some of his more shrill followers as a subversive act.

Which is reward enough for me.

It's them or us.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The newscaster clearly stated at least twice that the buildings were some considerable distance away. I can't see the plane, you can't see the plane, HE can't see the plane - why would he comment on something he can't see? It's too far away.

Why start such a ridiculous blog?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy Rider wrote:

My thoughts exactly. Chek and John White are usually the first "truthers" responding to threads to debunk them. I wonder if they ever posted on here to help prove the official conspiracy theory wrong?

Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
The newscaster clearly stated at least twice that the buildings were some considerable distance away. I can't see the plane, you can't see the plane, HE can't see the plane - why would he comment on something he can't see? It's too far away.

Funny we can't see a plane in that video when we can see one in this video which seems to be taken FURTHER away:

http://killtown.911review.org/2nd-hit.html#CameraPlanet803

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:

Funny we can't see a plane in that video when we can see one in this video which seems to be taken FURTHER away:
http://killtown.911review.org/2nd-hit.html#CameraPlanet803

Killtown, I guess geography was never one of your strongpoints.

Now, apart from distance, what other critically major factor might have some relevant bearing on your kindergarten level ... er... observations?

It's them or us.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
Easy Rider wrote:

My thoughts exactly. Chek and John White are usually the first "truthers" responding to threads to debunk them. I wonder if they ever posted on here to help prove the official conspiracy theory wrong?

Well more research light observations from you then Killtown. Do you ever raise your vision from your own personal world?

A laughable observation too considering how many times I have wiped the floor with critics here

But YOU never seem to: after all with such solid evidence, why arnt YOU diving into critics corner and testing your ideas in the crucible of fire?

Maybe its easier to lash out at fellow truthers trying to HELP you rather than risk your notions really being torn into shreds?

But hey, no, me and Chek and others must be "working for the perps" in your limited sight, perish the thought that you should realise if you can't convince us on the strength of the evidence your certainly not going to be convincing anyone else, (other than the highly imaginative) and most defiantely not shifting consensus reality

Heck you dont seem to be able to appreciate a forgiving audience when you get one

But as I said before, it is your time to waste if you dont want to grasp what is

Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:

Now, apart from distance, what other critically major factor might have some relevant bearing on your kindergarten level ... er... observations?

Why does this forum allow people like Chek to do nothing but attack/insult other members?

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
chek wrote:

Why does this forum allow people like Chek to do nothing but attack/insult other members?

I can't speak for the forum obviously, but maybe it holds misleading, evasive dissemblers in as high a regard as I do?

It's them or us.
zimboy69
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the problem's with no planes theory

why even put your whole plan at risk
it only takes some really clear evidence to show that no planes hit and ur caught

why even use planes to begin with
why not plant bombs in wtc and claim the floor they blew up on was rented to some arab nation gets rid of the whole problem
and if u want fear and terror
why not blow up lots of buildings only takes u to rent a few more buildings in basements or ground floors
imagin the terror then when 10 buildings all colapse in a matter of mins
first thing most people will know is some buildings just all fell over
kinda scary if u work in a skyscraper

you have little chance to get caught u could set a timer and be in iraq, iran or mexico before they explode
and no suicide
dosent make any sence to risk all by not using a plane
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if they had used just the idea of terrorist bombs then it would have been ludicrous for the towers to have fallen into their own footprint ...they had to create an image of planes and their jet fuel being the reason for the collapse of the twin towers... terrorist bombs wouldn't have created the myth of molten metal or the cover for testing their exotic weaponry that was used to turn the buildings into dust...its all very simple if you think like a zionist,masonic lowlife pyschopath
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How exactly would terrorists get in and covertly plant enough explosives to bring down both towers, not to mention WTC7 and wherever that fitted in? This would be more difficult to explain away than Boeings et al.

I believe the sense of violation was the key to the success of 911, planting a few bombs and blowing something up as opposed to flying packed airliners into skyscrapers is Bambi compared to Die Hard 4. Using planes was bend over and take this on a grand scale.

The terrorists/explosives only angle is just plain silly.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Easy Rider
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are only three genuine truthers on this thread

Killtown
Mason Free Party
Myself

The rest are either shills or useful idiots

Why Ian Neal allows White and Gosling to moderate beggars belief, they are clearly working for the opposition.

Ian Neal is a lily livered coward for allowing them to continue.............................................................. .........................................do you hear me Mr Neal?

I urge all users of this site to dump it in the garbage where it belongs
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy Rider wrote:
There are only three genuine truthers on this thread

Killtown
Mason Free Party
Myself

The rest are either shills or useful idiots

Why Ian Neal allows White and Gosling to moderate beggars belief, they are clearly working for the opposition.

Ian Neal is a lily livered coward for allowing them to continue.............................................................. .........................................do you hear me Mr Neal?

I urge all users of this site to dump it in the garbage where it belongs

So anyway, thanks for demonstrating unequivocally that one fantasist, an agent and an idiot even working in concert can't argue their way out of a wet paper bag.

That gives me great hope for the future. Thank you.

Btw, why are you wasting your time here scurrying with the rats, as you so picturesquely put it on the (lmao) "real researchers" site?
http://forum.911bowelmovement.org

It's them or us.

Last edited by chek on Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zimboy69 wrote:
the problem's with no planes theory

why even put your whole plan at risk
it only takes some really clear evidence to show that no planes hit and ur caught

why even use planes to begin with
why not plant bombs in wtc and claim the floor they blew up on was rented to some arab nation gets rid of the whole problem
and if u want fear and terror
why not blow up lots of buildings only takes u to rent a few more buildings in basements or ground floors
imagin the terror then when 10 buildings all colapse in a matter of mins
first thing most people will know is some buildings just all fell over
kinda scary if u work in a skyscraper

you have little chance to get caught u could set a timer and be in iraq, iran or mexico before they explode
and no suicide
dosent make any sence to risk all by not using a plane

Apologies for the usual low standard of fantasy reply from Morgan Reynold's brood of No Planer dupes, Zimboy. One of the downsides of a free and fair forum is that there is nothing to stop even raving mentalists posting here if they want to.

Just ask what the specs of the imaginary beam (or DEW) weapon are if you want to test their bona fides. Some of them are possibly well meaning, but all are dangerous, in my opinion.

Getting back to reality, there is no publicly available way of proving exactly what hit the Towers, as long as the recovered aircraft parts remain deliberately unidentified.

From most available photos and witness accounts it appeared to be a large Boeing airliner in the 767 class, but whether genuine or merely mocked up to look that way is impossible to tell from the available evidence.

It's worth noting here that real people by the hundreds if not thousands in southern Manhattan and Brooklyn witnessed the event in front of their eyes (lying eyes, if you're an NPT'er) - at least for the second strike.

It wasn't just some fake Morning TV Fakery Special with 'holograms' and 'fly bys' as the No Planer dupes will try to insist it was.

However despite the no planers and their fixation on denying all relevant evidence (and even Official Conspiracy Theorists change the subject rather than convincingly deny molten metal, multiple explosions and satellite detectable hotspots which existed in three areas of ground zero, like the NPT fantasists do), we can be sure as we can be of any remote, reported event in this modern media world, that 2 large Boeing airliners hit the Twin Towers on 911.

Contrary to your Russian theory in another thread, the mad suicidal Islamic hi-jacker myth also fits all too perfectly into the CFR's breakaway neocon branch fantasy 'Clash of Civilisations' garbage by their resident tame academic idiot, Sam Huntington. No, this was a most likely a home-grown operation (witness the co-ordinated collusion by elements within the FBI and CIA) born in the USA, designed to terrorise the USA.

The use of planes crashing into skyscrapers to create an unforgettable shock and awe effect, graphically demonstrated that an attack from without was unstoppable (THEY are coming HERE to get US) and prevented awkward questions being asked of WTC security firm Securicom who happened to have a Bush brother on their board of directors.

Most of the lumpen population wouldn't even think too hard about NORAD failure - just another bloated, useless FUBAR gov't agency, right? And the sheer uniqueness of the event stopped many thinking too hard about the mind-numbing utter totality of the destruction. Way beyond the available energy of 10,000 gallons of jet fuel and gravity alone.

It was of course all illusion, but the illusion wasn't merely a physical one, no matter what the No Plane Theory's dumb shills would try to tell you.

It was designed to sear itself into the human psyche for generations to come, no questions asked.

At least, that was the plan Wink

It's them or us.
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why would they risk real planes?...parts of the planes would have broken off and not melt into the twin towers like butter...body parts discovered etc..thats why they had to do a thorough job in turning the building into dust to cover up any evidence...if the twin towers had remained standing like it should have their disgusting scam would have been revealed..they must have been very certain that what weapon they used to turn the towers into dust would work...
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
why would they risk real planes?

What 'risk' is that, exactly?
There was no more 'risk' than that of an assassin's gun misfiring.

And nobody knows exactly what that E-4B command and control and the E-3A AWACS orbiting offshore (both data link eqipped) were in control of.
For all we know, half a dozen stand-by drones could have been queued up.

mason-free party wrote:
...parts of the planes would have broken off and not melt into the twin towers like butter...

Now you're confusing the optical illusions of low resolution electronic video with what happened in reality. There was no 'melting' and no butter involved. Parts did break off - just not large parts, as the next second of that often edited video clearly shows.

mason-free party wrote:
body parts discovered etc..thats why they had to do a thorough job in turning the building into dust to cover up any evidence...

We have no idea exactly what the planes and the Towers were rigged with or in what quantities. It is even possible that so many tons of high temperature incendiares and explosives have never been detonated at one time in one location before.

Reducing everything to dust and breaking almost every single column joint may easily have been a miscalculation ("you were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!") but a useful one as things turned out.

mason-free party wrote:
if the twin towers had remained standing like it should have their disgusting scam would have been revealed..they must have been very certain that what weapon they used to turn the towers into dust would work...

Yes, they had to be so certain that a speculation driven beam weapon, never before used in such circumstances, on such targets, would work.
Twice.
This is highly irrational and even unlikely to the point of fantasy.

As that hand-maiden of Satan, Greg Jenkins has pointed out (although you don't need to take his word for it), beam weapons can only be of two types - those using an energy beam (with no mass) whose specific effects weren't observed by anyone, or particle beam weapons (with mass) whose specific effects were also not seen by anybody.

Explosives and incendiares, by the ton, placed in precise locations is also speculative, but accords more with observed reality and seems a far more practical proposition easily put into practice by yer average, common or garden, black operative sapper.

Perhaps though, just while we're on the subject of beamery, you can answer a couple of questions.

Why does Judy Wood insist on claiming that the steel was turned to dust, when it seems plain to most observers that it was everything else but the steel that was turned to dust?

And why does she claim the dirt seen on some (probably bulldozed) wreckage is significant, yet ignore that the Pentagon lawn was quickly and completely covered with a thick layer of dirt.
Was that to stop whatever didn't hit the grass from dissociating it too?

It's them or us.
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is an uncomfortable consideration for you to mull, ladies and gents : since I follow the Gordon Ross style of close mechanical analysis of the tower collapses, I have begin to feel that any real damage caused by impacting objects, such as planes, before the collapses, would rather tend to endanger the precision of the demolition processes. I do not think that even the most marvellous remote-controlled autopilots could be expected to tailor the impacts as precisely as would be necessary to factor them into the overall design of the demolitions.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rowan Berkeley wrote:
Here is an uncomfortable consideration for you to mull, ladies and gents : since I follow the Gordon Ross style of close mechanical analysis of the tower collapses, I have begin to feel that any real damage caused by impacting objects, such as planes, before the collapses, would rather tend to endanger the precision of the demolition processes. I do not think that even the most marvellous remote-controlled autopilots could be expected to tailor the impacts as precisely as would be necessary to factor them into the overall design of the demolitions.

I would speculate that the strike's planners revisited John Skilling's calculations (since disappeared) and concluded that the buildings would absorb the impacts - providing the most structurally important mechanical floors (identifiable externally as dark grey windowless bands) were avoided.

I would further speculate that would also account for the final jink by U175 just before it hit the South Tower, uncomfortably close to precisely that location.

It's them or us.
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Rowan Berkeley wrote:

I would speculate that the strike's planners revisited John Skilling's calculations (since disappeared) and concluded that the buildings would absorb the impacts - providing the most structurally important mechanical floors (identifiable externally as dark grey windowless bands) were avoided.

I would further speculate that would also account for the final jink by U175 just before it hit the South Tower, uncomfortably close to precisely that location.

-- well, now, that seems like the sort of question that might attract Gordon himself. I have already written to him twice, and I am sure he gets loads of emails.

ogrady
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:50 am    Post subject: Killtown Reply with quote

Killtown

I fail to understand why people are so tied to their pet theories that they can't open their minds. We are entitled to have our own ideas and it's time to step outside the informational matrix and think for ourselves.

The situation is this: there are multiple 'eyewitnesses' to the Pentagon incident on 911. Thousands of people were available to see what hit. A low-flying plane (or a low-flying anything) would have been obvious. Yet, we are treated to scant eyewitness testimony (considering that it was rush hour in DC, amid a tangle of expressways). Some people saw a helicopter, some saw a small corporate jet, and some (notably Don Dahler (sp?), a USA Today employee (oh, bastion or journalistic integrity!) saw a giant 757 crash into the Pentagon and disappear into a 16 foot hole! However, taking all the 'eyewitnesses' who were offered to us into account, we all still know that no plane hit the Pentagon. We're able to discount the testimony of the deluded and just plain liars on a scientific basis with the aid of common sense. (Oddly, I may point out, no one told us what may have actually 'hit')

Whatever hit the north tower was obviously not an airplane. (volumes have been written about the remarkable Naudet Bros. 'coincidence' and the frames of the video are available on the web for all to see) so I won't go into that here. Shanksville reveals only a smoking hole into which debris has been dumped - no 'plane crash' there.

So all we're really discussing is one plane. Long have I stared at the computer screen, watching a plane melt effortlessly into a building with no change in speed, nothing breaking off, fire coming from other than the impact point, and wondered what I was looking at. Thanks to your efforts and September Clues, I wonder no longer. When people talk about the 'thousands of eyewitnesses' who saw UA 175 hit the towers, they are really talking about themselves. This video was blasted into the public mind so often that we all thought we saw the crash! But what testimony is actually offered to us. Media plants and contradictory statements, just like at the Pentagon. Everyone should let common sense and a rudimentary understanding of science take hold over media brainwashing.

But, I have an idea. In the Rick Siegel video 911 Eyewitness we see multiple choppers buzzing the WTC for many minutes (in addition to other aircraft and what appear to be some sort of cloaked military planes). Yet on the 'live' coverage we see a chopper or two. I don't have complete videos of the 'live' coverage offered, but I was thinking that if all the choppers and aircraft shown on 911 Eyewitness do not appear on the MSM coverage, that this would be additional evidence for blue screen.

Hope you get this message. Hope my idea has some merit.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ogrady wrote:

"I fail to understand why people are so tied to their pet theories that they can't open their minds."

their is a huge differance between having an open mind or believing anything you are told with no evidence or very flimsy evidence.

what is an open mind in your eyes? someone who just agrees without thinking about it for themselves and checking out the claims?
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some still don't think some videos caught no plane.
PepeLapiu
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Re: NY1 local cable news caught no plane hitting South Tower Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
No plane visible coming it and notice the newscaster never makes comment of a plane:

http://killtown.blogspot.com/2007/09/ny1-live-broadcast-showed-no-plan e-on.html

What a moron!
The plane trajectory was hidden by the two towers because the impact happened on the opposite side.
If Killtown had a camera on his front lawn I could piss in his rose garden at the back of his house and he would be convinced that I didn't piss on his roses because the camera on the front of his house didn't catch me pissing.

Again, what a f@cking moron you are Killtown ..... so have you called the NSA yet? Have you called 9-1-1 yet? Save yourself from the blood thirsty killer, hide under your bed!
PepeLapiu
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO-PLANERS, ANSWER THE QUESTIONS:

So if there was no planes hitting the towers, how is it that every single video footage available show us a plane hitting the buildings? You can't drive a snowmobile into a shed in cottage country without people seeing it so how is it that we can't find a single video footage that reveals no plane hit the second tower? Surely some people would be on the opposite side of the building and would not see the plane coming in, they would only see the ensuing explosion without the plane. But of all those who were on the proper side, how is it that none of them can tell us that they saw the building explode without a plane going in? How is it that the perpetrators managed to confiscate every conceivable video of the impact and add "digital fakery" to them? How did they manage to make sure that nobody catches the building on video exploding without a plane going in?
ogrady
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pepe

I guess you didn't watch September Clues and the other original videos that show different planes arriving with different trajectories. All the videos can't be real. Planes don't just melt into buildings and disappear. Watch 911 Octopus. Watch The 911 Solution Everyone Missed. There is plenty of video to analyze. It's insufficient to just say it's nonsense. We are tricked by the MSM on a daily basis. If you don't want to believe it, that's OK. But just saying it isn't so without looking isn't much of an argument. If you had been studying the topic you would see how it was possible because information is available.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ogrady wrote:
Pepe

I guess you didn't watch September Clues and the other original videos that show different planes arriving with different trajectories. All the videos can't be real. Planes don't just melt into buildings and disappear. Watch 911 Octopus. Watch The 911 Solution Everyone Missed. There is plenty of video to analyze. It's insufficient to just say it's nonsense. We are tricked by the MSM on a daily basis. If you don't want to believe it, that's OK. But just saying it isn't so without looking isn't much of an argument. If you had been studying the topic you would see how it was possible because information is available.

Ogrady, different trajectories equals different camera shots from different heights and directions.

There's no mystery to it whatsoever - unless you're confused by simple perspective.

It's them or us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: