FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bill O'reilly: “Pinheads vs. Patriots”

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:52 am    Post subject: Bill O'reilly: “Pinheads vs. Patriots” Reply with quote

“Pinheads vs. patriots” is O’reilly’s new catch phrase for dealing with the 9/11 truth movement. Fox is really pulling out all of the stops now. O’reilly played a clip of Mos Def and another guy rapping about Bush knocking down the towers. He said that official 9/11 story deniers are mentally unbalanced and are inappropriately influencing the youth. He also said that we “spit in to the eyes” of the victim's families.

He also provided us a little bit of insight in to the tactics that I predicted would be used to suppress truth. He mentioned the movie “Redacted” which is a true story about American soldiers raping Iraqi women. O’reilly kept making references to FDR stating that if he were still president he’d put the maker of this film in jail. He said that freedom of speech ends when you, “place Americans in danger”. When personally challenged O’reilly seemed to back down from the threat that the director of “Redacted” should actually be imprisoned. However, he then proclaimed that any theater willing to hold a screening for the film should be demonstrated against by the VFW.

I said a long time ago that when (and if) it ever comes time for ‘Loose Change’ to hit the theaters, the right-wing groups, probably led by O’reilly would threaten boycotts. They’re going to try and shut the movie down completely or at least stamp its release down to a bare minimum of screenings. They’re going to attack anyone associated with it. This is coming I assure you. The only way to combat this is to counter-demonstrate in support with even greater numbers. We can’t live in a country where the media becomes subject to mob rule and information is suppressed just because a small group of a-holes don’t like it.

Also I just wanted to add that O’reilly is always the very first to whine and complain about the “far-left” calling names and smearing his precious right-wing forces. Yet it’s perfectly acceptable in his vapid mind for him to call people “pinheads”. His defense in the past has been that the word “pinhead” is not actually an insult, it’s just a description. I kid you not. He’s delusional.

Here's O'reilly's latest piece where he basically classifies all 9/11 truthers as being a threat to national security. Prepare your barf bags before reading.

http://www.billoreilly.com/blog?action=vie...007171386861207
Quote:

The pain of what happened on 9/11 should be kept alive, and Americans of good will should accept dissent, but not denial, in the war on terror. To casually dismiss the far-left forces in this country who believe the terrorists either do not exist (Mos Def) or have a legitimate point (MoveOn.org) is foolish. These people must be confronted and marginalized because they put us all in danger.

Notice how he refuses to acknowledge that most members of the truth movement are actually conservative? He always does that. Fox is scared to death to admit that. They need the political divisiveness of such issues in order to create an "us" (right-wing) vs. "them" (left-wing) mentality. They need their viewers to believe that the truth movement is comprised of just a bunch of Bush hating leftists. Then they can claim that it's all about ideology and not empirical data and facts knowing that their viewers are too lazy to verify and validate what they say. The mainstream media is a lot like religion in a lot of ways. Large droves of people place their faith in a specific group and then allow them to do their thinking for them. I'd rather have faith in myself and my own discernment. I apologize to any religious types but I can't parse my words. Anyway, this isn't about religion, it's about the truth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: