FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank You All

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Gathering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harassed
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject: Thank You All Reply with quote

Hello everyone!
I don't post very often cos many things I have to say get said by someone else and perhaps expressed better too.
I guess I just want to thank everyone who posts regularly for the valuable posts,links,info etc. about everything....I repost many on another forum where a while ago I got a lot of flack for being a conspiracy loon etc(I guess you know what I mean :o) but now people there are wakening up.
I've had some great positive reactions from people I happen to meet in the pub etc when I give them a dvd or discuss the 911 issue/lie.
It's all been very encouraging.
Even my 70-yr-old mum and her next door neighbours are spreading the word now! :o)
WE are not wasting our time! Maybe the truth will prevail.
Love and best wishes!
Harassed.
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, join in. Smile
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I could say the same Harassed. I have actually lost a few friends because of my believe in 911. I do not preach or ram it down peoples throats and there have been a few occasions were other people have actually brought the subject up in my company knowing my stance and then dismissing me as a nutter when I simply pointed out some facts. The problem is the average person is totally ignorant of the facts and an argument based on ignorance is like me claiming the moon is made out of cheese. Another thing that really annoys me is the fact that some of my friends and family treat 911 as if it is just one of my hobbies and is not really important. This really makes my blood boil. Innocent people were murdered on that day and the effects of 911 are still being felt today and the whole war on terror stems from this. 911 does affect them regardless of what they think.

It would seem to me that the majority of people on this planet do not care for anyone but themselves. Maybe they deserve everything they get.
Harassed
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eckyboy wrote:
I wish I could say the same Harassed. I have actually lost a few friends because of my believe in 911. I do not preach or ram it down peoples throats and there have been a few occasions were other people have actually brought the subject up in my company knowing my stance and then dismissing me as a nutter when I simply pointed out some facts. The problem is the average person is totally ignorant of the facts and an argument based on ignorance is like me claiming the moon is made out of cheese. Another thing that really annoys me is the fact that some of my friends and family treat 911 as if it is just one of my hobbies and is not really important. This really makes my blood boil. Innocent people were murdered on that day and the effects of 911 are still being felt today and the whole war on terror stems from this. 911 does affect them regardless of what they think.

It would seem to me that the majority of people on this planet do not care for anyone but themselves. Maybe they deserve everything they get.

Hello!
It still amazes me that any reasonably intelligent person,after a couple of hours research,still beleives the massive lies.
I think that many people are in denial.You don't need to be any kind of expert to see the facts.Its just a case of reading up a lot and trusting your own perception. Sure - the truth is difficult to handle when you first come to the realisation.
Surely politicians,news presenters etc. know what the truth is - they are just s*** scared of losing their jobs.
I've got well passed caring who thinks I'm a 'conspiracy nut' or whatever.
I kind of feel pity and disappointment for anyone who still goes with the official story. And I feel comfortable thinking that eventually they will also realise 'we' have been right all along.
I think the first article I read was about a lawyer called Stanley Hilton.
I haven't watched that many documentaries - it didn't take me long to realise it all just by reading articles from perfectly sane,brave,intelligent people who have absolutely nothing to gain(and a lot to lose)by speaking out about it.
Every time I hear anyone on tv even mention the official story,I just wonder why they can't find a few words to question it.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually i have spoken directly to alot of people including an MP.
They simply do not move in those circles and are not exposed to the kind of gossip or chatter that we are involved with.
Unless they are exposed to certain data they can never learn the truth. The BBC and Shy are the two main news sources and if they are not talking about it then these people wont hear about it.

I dont blame them i would blame us for not making more noise.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eckyboy wrote:
Another thing that really annoys me is the fact that some of my friends and family treat 911 as if it is just one of my hobbies and is not really important. This really makes my blood boil. Innocent people were murdered on that day and the effects of 911 are still being felt today and the whole war on terror stems from this. 911 does affect them regardless of what they think.

Couldn't agree more with you Eckyboy, only last week my dear dear wife, who also doubts that 911 was done by 19 Arab hijackers, told me to "drop it". I told her I couldn't. I have had a similar argument with my policeman son, who is, I regret to say, turning into a true "copper", just cannot see anything wrong with the erosion of our freedoms, ID cards, DNA records for everyone and so forth.

One day the world will face up to this, and the falsehoods of 911 will be generally accepted and known. Indeed, I also hope, when that time comes, that those in Authority will have conducted a full, thorough and independent investigation into what happened, and the true criminals involved will be tried for their crimes and be put behind bars.

Until then, I'm afraid you will have to just accept the jibes, loss of friends, strained marriages etc etc. I have told my wife that I will not stand by and watch us move to a 1984 police state without saying anything. I don't want to, perhaps one day, watch my little grandchildren microchipped without having done what I can to stop the madness our criminal politicians are leading us to. So write to your county's MPs, tell them what you think, tell them they are on the trial of public opinion - all our Cornish MPs know, and we shall continue to send them letters, DVD's and written information!!
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are right 100%. I won't give up. I am sorry to hear about your family Spiv but you are in the right. You have the vision to see what is going to happen years down the line if we do not stop it now. Our rights are being eroded away bit by bit and the general public when they do know about it do nothing to stop it. I may not make a difference but I know at least I will try.
Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:09 am    Post subject: The doubting sheeple reaction is a systemic manifestation... Reply with quote

Eckyboy wrote:
Another thing that really annoys me is the fact that some of my friends and family treat 911 as if it is just one of my hobbies and is not really important .........

spiv wrote:

Couldn't agree more with you Eckyboy, only last week my dear dear wife, who also doubts that 911 was done by 19 Arab hijackers, told me to "drop it". I told her I couldn't....

I understand the sentiments expressed, we are up against it and as time passes we loose. The war on terror is indelibly etched on society and its acceptance along with its official 9/11 & 7/7 mythology is now sadly a reality.

Recently I spoke to a lecturer at Southampton University, who knew of the PNAC documents calling for a new Pearl Harbour, understood the reality of hydrocarbon economics (e.g. a barrel of oil costing 1 £/$ adds 1000-5000 £/$ to your economy), and he had even seen the Lone Gunman pilot episode (screened in March/April 2001) where a remotely hijacked jet is being flown into the twin towers. His response was 'Jet fuel burns bloody hot'. This was the quite pathetic moronic response from a UK/Southampton university lecturer involved in a Mathematical/Scientific endeavour.

The doubting sheeple reaction is a manifestation of new Britain. In the last 15 years this country has accelerated on a path of change. It is now beyond all recognition changed for the worse, ignorance, stupidity and general pretentiousness are to be flaunted and respected. As is callousness, vindictiveness, general levels of nastiness, smug gittedness and one up-manship.

I’m not talking about teenagers in hoodies getting drunk & smoking pot, I’m talking about the paid professional classes.
Frazzel
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how about daring these people you know who think you are mad etc to actually turn up to one of our public events? maybe bribe them by saying if you sit through it all i will shout you a beer in the pub after? worth a try - i did that to a friend and now he is on board.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Gathering All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: