FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

video of 911 ground zero protest NY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: video of 911 ground zero protest NY Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3coSicGz_l0

excellent commentary...

gareth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shouldn't the fact that the (poor quality) video is narrated by a proponent of TV fakery and DEW who is talking about TV fakery and DEW mean this should be stuck in controversies, not highlighted under latest news?
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gareth wrote:
Shouldn't the fact that the (poor quality) video is narrated by a proponent of TV fakery and DEW who is talking about TV fakery and DEW mean this should be stuck in controversies, not highlighted under latest news?

no not really..its about having the flexibility and open mindedness to discuss every viewpoint..censoring like this harms the movement..besides its just Nico's viewpoint ,you can agree or disagree...no need to rule with the iron fist

gareth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Promoting disinfo on the front page *harms* the movement.

Your viewpoint has a place, in 'controversies'.

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gareth wrote:
Promoting disinfo on the front page *harms* the movement.

Your viewpoint has a place, in 'controversies'.

yeah right...so says Gareth the man who knows best Rolling Eyes

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im suprised its seen as censoring when its moved to a differant section, people read all sections, no doubt even critics even though they don't start new threads to discuss it in critics corner all the time.

there is no offical explaination for 9/11 other than what the goverments and mainstream say. and all alternitive explainations have wide disagrement regardless of what it is and has yet none have been proven as fact in the mainstream or by an offical investigastion, only that there is evidence for them and people suspect them.

i watched the above video, and it was not as good as you said it was, it was actually a bit tideous, but it was important to show the turn out on 9/11/2007 so it was'nt pointless, but i do fail to see how this is news rather than general or 9/11 controversies if its deemed to be that, i personally don't think it promoted a theory, it was just a guy going "theres my friend he's a NPT'er, theres another hes a NPT'er to, theres alex jones, thats luke, and bob , simon etc, theres dan he's a NPT'er.

it was a bit like those books i use to like in primary school, find wolly.
spot the npt'er. but i think it was more about the event including people from the whole 9/11 truth movement regardless of what they believed, he seems to hold them all as important regardless of belief, as it should be, and as i wish everyone thought here regardless of disagrements on theorys.

afterall its about being heard and just getting answers to questions via a new investigastion, and that video for me showed how people should be with each other regardless of beliefs.
eogz
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicely said Marky54.

I'm happy to hear all views, its when cries of heretic abound that I become worried.

No Planers and Planers will always disagree about the day, we might never get the truth.

I'm a planer, but welcome reasoned debate. I look at both sets of evidence, with my limited knowledge and try to judge for myself.

We should maybe save our aggression for what is to come rather than for each other.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: