FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The slow strangulation of this forum
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: The slow strangulation of this forum Reply with quote

Are you finding this site almost impossible to use? Worried about the lack of functionality? Do you have a frustration complex. If, like me you are finding it almost impossible to log on to this site let alone post either comments or articles, here is a standby discussion thread until Ian transfers over to the alternative ISP.
Global Totalitarian Superstate
Mine is a reliable forum on an ssl? so if you've had enough of errors feel free to register here.
Anyone who wants to be a mod please let me know by PM on there.
Quote:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: User nineeleven already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /hermes/web06/b1809/pow.ianneal911zq1/htdocs/board/db/mysql4.php on line 48
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/

Last edited by TonyGosling on Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:07 am; edited 4 times in total
insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Logging on trouble Reply with quote

I thought it was just me.

Is there some sophisticated blocking mechanism?
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At times it runs slow, and at times I get that squiggle too many people thing, but most times it's ok, and i only have an average computer and broadband connection
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Are you finding this site almost impossible to use?

If only it were that easy...

GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having major trouble getting to the forum at all in the mornings. Error message on a white page with info about connections to the server.
Then around 3-4pm it starts to load....but slow.

Been like this for about a month I'd say.

For me anyway.

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems ok to me 95% of the time!
eogz
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its mostly ok, if it goes slow, I wait and it speeds up again.

And vice versa, just gotta be patient.
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tony - yep, increasingly difficult and certainly doesn't like Linux/Firefox/Tor proxy approach!

If I want to post, it's log in, type message, fail, cut'n'paste, re-login, paste, 'submit' (I really dislike that expression!), re-login ad inf - usually successful after the 5th to 10th attempt (such dedication to adding confusion here :)

Despite the moan, I 'enjoy' this BBS better than most - besides, I've been slung off most boards now ;-)

Good luck with the post to a 'safer' ISP - my patience is limitless...
Here we go - Ctrl C - SUBMIT - SQL gone doolally - why not move over to Ubuntu - so much friendlier and effective than rotten ole windoze & its daft SQL mess, IMnsHO.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it (the issues/whatever) had been fixed earlier in the week, in that pages appeared as they should and I was even able to make a post a couple of times.

But then by about Wednesday, the usual SQL error started reappearing, or the connection was timing out, or page unavailable came up.

I've had the same a couple of times earlier this morning, but we'll see if this post appears or not.

EDIT: Hooray it worked. Still as slow as frozen treacle though.

It's them or us.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get the SQL connection error message more often than not. I'd say 95% of the time.
Frazzel
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sometimes ive had problems getting to the site too.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the problems. Whilst bad, they are a slight improvement of service a week ago

i have been seeking answers with our isp whilst pushing ahead with the alternatives. This from powweb

I am writing in regards to ticket 3243577 and the problems with your site loading slow. We are aware of the problem with our MySQL server and we are currently taking steps to recitfy the problem. We will be adding 3 new MySQL servers over the next 1 to 2 weeks and when all accounts are moved accordingly, you should see a noticable improvement in your sites load time. We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience in this matter.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More news. According to Ian the transfer of this site to a new ISP is being chased/actioned by Andrew Johnson.
Funnily enough this forum is working fine for me tonight.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: code - red Reply with quote

WWW.NINEELEVEN.CO.UK
STATUS REPORT:
CODE RED

latest is - loads of errors and extremely slow again

I'm about as annoyed as one can be about the way John and I have been dismissed as moderators. Neither of us have been given any explanation as to why and all Ian Neal will say is that 'politics' are behind it.

We both know we've been doing a good job shifting the material that will put off joe public (who may have heard about nothing except the official version) into controversies, intervening when people get out of order. The question as to why have we been removed, remains unanswered.

It might help to explain who some of the people involved in managing the nineeleven.co.uk domain are.

It was originally set up by Simon Aaronowitz (who still has admin status) and the front page written and the site currently owned, as far as I know, by admin JHR, James Robinson. Next in the chain is Andrew Johnson who has tried to contact James, requested to by Ian Neal who I've been in touch with.

Since the removal of John's and my moderator status there has been a breakdown in trust between those of us who were keeping the site credible to the outside world by keeping the front page looking clean, tidy and sensible - ish.

There is no discernable management of the site happening to my knowledge at the moment and my calls to James Robinson have gone unreturned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------
I can no longer post anywhere in the 'about this website' section.

This thread Crooked Israeli firm's pre 7/7 access to tube tunnels has been disappearing to new users it comes up as 'no such topic exists' so there are definately deep-rooted gremlins that need weeding out. Personally I have been demanding a total purge of gremlins and a move to a new ISP. Instead my mod privilegers were removed. Andrew Johnson has been lobbying hard for the removal of John and I behind the scenes. ANd has, after declaring he was leaving, actually helped Ian Neal to remove us

We can't have a situation where any of three admins might have been responsible for a change but none of them are admitting to being n active admin. Someone is lying or else the forum's been hacked, neither are an acceptable prospect.

Link

Link

Link

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it all sounds very dodgy, espeically with a vauge reason given. maybe there is'nt enough disinfo getting past or convincing members here?

it has seemed for quite a long time now that you cannot question what AJ believes or his fellow posters believe, and you certainly cannot disagree without accusations.

its fine to question 9/11 as long as your asking the wrong questions, but you cannot believe the wrong questions unless the disinfo is winning the arguement, while ever people are putting sense into it, people will not believe it.

thats why its a must to have posts promoting holocaust denial, NPT and tv fakery, not being allowed to have those who disagree without complaints and shill accusations, its all stuff that is needed to discredit 9/11 truth, and it aint been winning the arguement, get supportive mods/admin to NPT etc ban all those who disagree and then you can get your material for a discrediting barrage, and the nail in the coffin of 9/11 truth.

this site is becoming the opposite of what it stated it stood for when i first joined, it seems people are letting their beliefs overule truth, facts and evidence and free discussion regardless of if people agree or disagree.

i aint seeing a fight for truth, im seeing avoidance of it by failure to be honest with people and treat all the same regardless of beliefs.

politics to me sounds like an opinon based on someones belief is the reason, or based on what someone dos'nt believe, take your pick.

i think code red is a understatment, there is clearly an agenda by somebody, especially when the reasons are secret or privledge information, leaving people to guess at the only possible reasons.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the last 24 hours I've been getting good performance from the forum (at last!)

I suggest we all use it as positively as possible: that is, after all, the most certain "weapon" we all posses to weild against any possible cardboard scenery agenda munching

mediadisbeliever
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funnily enough when I was posting more frequently on this forum a couple of months ago, I was having many issues with the website and pages loading-up, but since I've been posting much less it's been displaying far quicker. I'm not sure if this is a coincidence or not, but you're right in highlighting this problem Tony.

Ian
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: code - red Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Neither of us have been given any explanation as to why and all Ian Neal will say is that 'politics' are behind it.

I'm not sure whose pollyticks are being alluded to by Ian, but I would strongly suspect that 96% of the membership of this site would be 110% behind an Ian Neal/Tony Gosling/John White admin team.

It's them or us.
911Eyewitness
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Rockin Reply with quote

This site is rockin for me right now. I was looking for a proper forum to post just that fact when I saw this.

This site has, quite honestly, been a nightmare to visit for me as it was horribly slow. I could surf the net and read while a page came up! Sorry guys, it sucked, so I visited infrequently.

Today I made my sort of weekly check and holy smoke! The pages were wailing! This is Sunday morning in Europe.

So I went to congratulate the admins for this great accomplishment only to find that others are having a bad time. Sorry mates for your troubles.

Maybe it is fixed, but the site rocks right now. I just wanted to thank the admins for fixing whatever was going on and do thank you! Hope it stays this way! You ROCK! Very Happy
eogz
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't help but feel that the fear of the division, the infighting and constant bickering has already caused what the moderators of this site had hoped to avoid.

We kind of look like a bunch of squabbling loonies to the casual observer.

Whether this has been done by design or personal gain I'm not sure, I really like this site the debate and learning things a new.

However it does beg the question what happens now?

A division has already happened, those not happy have departed to their NPT palace, in the guise of another forum, some division remains. I kind of wish it hadn't happened, perhaps accommodating this theory in its own section and letting it happen would have been better. Those not interested could have avoided the issue and those that were could have had their say.

Saying that though, it probably wouldn't have worked, those that have nefarious plans must be laughing their arses off at how things have gone on here.

I'm not blaming anyone, for this but feel like John said it is time to move on, accept what has happened and carry on the fight.

Also the speed of the forum seems to be ok and then not ok, you just have to be patient.
911Eyewitness
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: code - red Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
WWW.NINEELEVEN.CO.UK
STATUS REPORT:
CODE RED

We both know we've been doing a good job shifting the material that will put off joe public (who may have heard about nothing except the official version) into controversies,intervening when people get out of order. The question as to why have we been removed, remains unanswered.

A mystery really?
mediadisbeliever

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This thread Crooked Israeli firm's pre 7/7 access to tube tunnels has been disappearing to new users it comes up as 'no such topic exists' so there are definately deep-rooted gremlins that need weeding out. Personally I have been demanding a total purge of gremlins and a move to a new ISP. Instead my mod privilegers were removed. Andrew Johnson has been lobbying hard for the removal of John and I behind the scenes. ANd has, after declaring he was leaving, actually helped Ian Neal to remove us

We can't have a situation where any of three admins might have been responsible for a change but none of them are admitting to being n active admin. Someone is lying or else the forum's been hacked, neither are an acceptable prospect.

I have great suspicions over anything that is Zionist related and it wouldn't surprise me if their greedy and twisted hands were somewhere at work in the interference of anything which compromises their hold on things.
Personally Tony, despite our differences over my one of my previous posts I would be saddened to see the removal of John & yourself from
this forum. We should all be unified in fighting the NWO and Zionists etc not fighting each other!

Andrew, what the heck is going on?
Question

Ian
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Re: code - red Reply with quote

I am not one for inciting controversy:

TonyGosling wrote:

It was originally set up by Simon Aaronowitz

Shocked

jazds

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forum is next to impossible to use, has taken me FOUR days just to reply to this message, most people would give up and go elsewhere. indeed most people I know say "911 forum, don't go there it don't work!"

I can rearly, RARELY access this site, let alone log on!

It isn't a bandwidth problem, if you look at the number of page views it is no where near enough to cause bandwidth problems.

Jarrett
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Politix? Wot politix? Reply with quote

Have any of you moderators/techies done a route trace on any of your posts here?

Although I have not seen any posts routed through Tel Aviv, I have seen posts routed through some of their holding companies. This really cannot come as a surprise to anyone here, surely? There is ample documentation of who owns what in the communications field!

Everything that impinges on Zionist domination of the West's information flow and 'reality perception' will be subject to being messed with somewhere along the line - that's a given. They're not always subtle when it comes to messing with truth...

For a salutary lesson in what is possible when trying to pull the wool over the eyes of us mere goyim, go watch Sacha Cohen's film Borat...

Their attempts at squashing the truth by any means at their disposal (vast!) will only get more blatant as they find themselves increasingly cornered - and outnumbered...

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Rockin Reply with quote

911Eyewitness wrote:
This site is rockin for me right now. I was looking for a proper forum to post just that fact when I saw this.

This site has, quite honestly, been a nightmare to visit for me as it was horribly slow. I could surf the net and read while a page came up! Sorry guys, it sucked, so I visited infrequently.

Today I made my sort of weekly check and holy smoke! The pages were wailing! This is Sunday morning in Europe.

So I went to congratulate the admins for this great accomplishment only to find that others are having a bad time. Sorry mates for your troubles.

Maybe it is fixed, but the site rocks right now. I just wanted to thank the admins for fixing whatever was going on and do thank you! Hope it stays this way! You ROCK! Very Happy

Hmmmm...

Fish?

911Eyewitness
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Rockin Reply with quote

John White wrote:
911Eyewitness wrote:

Hmmmm...

Fish?

A comeback as original as your selection of icons.

It is nice to say the site still works fast from here. Keep rockin admin!
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Politix? Wot politix? Reply with quote

Cornered and outnumbered.... I like it. And nothing like a thread like this to let the shills stand out proud. If I had my way they'd be traced by T911, banned and have their IP's reported.
Very Happy

So here's to the people, for the people and by the people.

It's the Doors all over again, the numbers and the guns.

Muslim Brothers, Producer: Bristol Broadband Co-operative
http://www.radio4all.net/proginfo.php?id=23951

Thermate911 wrote:

Everything that impinges on Zionist domination of the West's information flow and 'reality perception' will be subject to being messed with somewhere along the line - that's a given. They're not always subtle when it comes to messing with truth...

Their attempts at squashing the truth by any means at their disposal (vast!) will only get more blatant as they find themselves increasingly cornered - and outnumbered...

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Politix?

As I said in my email this evening and in this post on the future of the forum, I would accept sole responsibility for moderation (with support from Mick when I'm unavailable) and that........

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11280

Quote:
I believe my proposal is the best solution. I’m happy to justify this further but wish to keep this brief and have no desire and see little value to revisit the issues that lie behind these tensions in any more detail than I have set out here. So unless Andy, Tony or John feel differently, I will just ask you to trust my judgment that this is the best (temporary) solution. Temporary because as I say I wish to step aside within 6 months.

My proposal was supported by Justin and Annie (as co-chairs) and others I consulted and so enacted. I have no wish to revisit what lies behind the break down in trust and good will between you and Andrew in public but I will if you insist.

That would mean listing all those who publicly and privately have raised concerns about your style of moderation/suitability (and they are not all NPTers by any means) and asking their opinion. Now I think that would be extremely unhelpful and my trying avoid such unseemliness is what I refer to as politics. Wrong word perhaps but that's what i meant.

I'm very gratitude for the hard work you have given this site but no more so than I am grateful to andrew johnson. You have a big contribution to make to 9/11 truth (just not IMO as a forum moderator in a forum that is explicitly non-alligned to any one theory or campaigner)

In order that this site is fair and seen to be fair to all swathes of opinion within the 9/11 truth movement, I continue to believe that my proposal is the best solution to a messy problem.

All of which is slightly mystifying since I thought you are more concerned with flagging up the 'best content' on the front page rather than 'keeping the peace'/moderation duties

Anyway if anyone has serious concerns over the sites moderation, you can of course address them to me or propose a better solution to the management committee of the campaign (which whilst not responsible for any of the content here has accepted responsibility for the forum's oversight/management). Stefan has the list of current committee members.

On the technical front I'm reliant on Mick, Andrew or JHR to find some time to help with the ISP transfer since this is beyond my experience. In future we need both more volunteer teckies and moderators. It would be possible to do the job anonymously although obviously the committee would need to know in order approve. PM if interested.

Now I'm knackered. I was in hospital with my son on and off the last 4 days and I have to get up for the school run and work in 4 hours
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony Gosling wrote:
If I had my way they'd be traced by T911, banned and have their IP's reported.

Oh dear no, Tony, please don't suggest that! The only real chance we have to bring this matter eventually before those impartial[sic] lawyers at Brussels, Hague or Strasbourg ('cos it sure ain't going to happen in DC for a while!) is to keep coms open and leave personalities out of it.

That means the good, bad and the ugly - all out in the open, dirty washing and all. Secrecy is the bane of truth. To the absolute everything is relative.

Besides, IPs mean nothing these days - ask Mossad! ;-)

Ian - committees? Hmm, NSA comes to mind...

My take? Only individuals acting individually from the heart rather than the head will bring this nightmare to an end. Every attempt at organisation is inherently doomed to failure. Any attempt at steering will lead to smearing (not my phrase but very apt, IMO). Any attempt at moderation is censorship. Let's have a free-for-all. Keep your clean front page by all means but let the actual forum have a truly human aspect, please? We are not saints but some of us are not sinners, either. Some of us are sufficiently intelligent to sort the nuggets from the DailyDros ourselves.

Old game - new 'rules'. Ego needs to take a back seat.
posting - take 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: