FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11 Survivors Network leader Tania Head proved agent/fake

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: 9/11 Survivors Network leader Tania Head proved agent/fake Reply with quote

Is 9/11 'survivor' a fake?
http://news.uk.msn.com/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=6261909&imageindex=2 #4715236

Victims of the 9/11 attacks have begun to doubt Tania Head's incredible story of her escape from one of the burning Twin Towers.

Head, who become the president of a non-profit group called the World Trade Centre Survivors' Network, helped counsel 9/11 victims and campaigned for donations.

However, she has now been removed from her position after none of the details of her account could be verified.

Ms Head claimed to have been badly burned on the 78th floor of the south tower but was saved by a man who died trying to rescue others.

She also said another victim had handed her his inscribed wedding ring before he died, which she later returned to his widow. And she claimed her husband, or in some accounts her fiancé, died in the north tower.

But, Merrill Lynch, where Ms Head told people she had worked, has no record of her employment. And the family of the man she said was her lover has denied ever hearing of her and discounted details of her story.

A statement on the WTCSN's website read: "Tania Head is no longer associated with the World Trade Centre Survivors' Network.

"Our organisation was created so that those affected by the terrorist attacks could help each other through crisis and its aftermath."

Ms Head has previously shown around former New York City Mayor and Republican presidential candidate Rudolph Giuliani and Mayor Michael Bloomberg around Ground Zero.

In recent weeks, she has cancelled three interviews, citing her privacy and emotional turmoil, and declined to provide details to corroborate her story.

On the fifth anniversary of the attacks, Ms Head said: "It was like King Kong had come up and basically taken a chunk out of the north tower.

"Black smoke was billowing out into the blue sky. It was such a contrast, I'll never be able to forget it.

"I hit the marble wall. When I came to I was in terrible pain, like a million needles were sticking in me at once. I realised that my back and my arm were burning. I couldn't stand.

"For I while I had heard people around me asking for help, moaning and screaming.

"I managed to start crawling, over people who were burnt, who had lost body parts and blood. There were piles of people - it was pure carnage."

She went on: "For me, and for New York, 9/11 was our worst day, and also our best day. Because that day the people here really shone through all the tragedy."

She added: "It's not about the death and destruction for us any more. We didn't have a choice on 9/11 - somebody took that choice for us. But we choose what we do with it now."

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Norman Finkelstein has analysed the number of fake holocaust survivors over the years.

It would be no surprise if fake 9/11 survivors started to appear - either looking to make money, divert attention from substantive issues, or merely out of a psychological need for attention.

I would be surprised if there are not other fake 'surviors' already....
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Sensationalised by the media... Reply with quote

What I found so typical about this story was just how many mainstream news outlets were quoting it in this country, (try googling a few of the key words, you'll find them easily, many being the usual Murdoch tripe) and all quoting word for word the same.

So then I tried to find the website of the organisation itself, and eventually found it at www.survivorsnet.org

Expecting it to be sensationalised and splashed all over this website, I eventually found a small reference to it in 'current announcements'.

So it seems the media ignore many of the publicised demos, marches, questions and so forth regarding 911, especially on the sixth anniversary, yet a small announcement made in a very obscure (well, had you heard of this organisation before?) website of small charitable organisation is splashed around the world in seconds!!
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder how many fake survivors of the London bombings there are.
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one Paul - I am sure you'd love to engineer an opening to see William Rodriguez, Kevin McPadden & that WTC7 emergency centre guy equally trashed?

It won't work however - the ever increasing numbers of influential people listed at www.patriotsquestion911.com will always outflank you... :shock:

Zion might as well give up now - so hopelessly compromised. Black is no longer white, however much money they throw at such a ridiculous concept.
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:
I wonder how many fake survivors of the London bombings there are.

As a rule of thumb those given the most media time are probably the least representative of survivors.

Not only do we have fake news, fake terrorism we now have fake victims.

At least the old adage there is no truth in the news and the news does not deal in truth always applies...
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate911 wrote:
Nice one Paul - I am sure you'd love to engineer an opening to see William Rodriguez, Kevin McPadden & that WTC7 emergency centre guy equally trashed?

I don't know the latter cases, but having heard Rodriguez speak and seen him not even take questions from the floor, I was far from convinced.
Wokeman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have met and spoken to William Rodriguez more than once, each time he has visited the UK and I can promise anyone who doubts his experiences, that what you get is what you see, the genuine article.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Respect Disco
your story now removed from MSN

This documentary now showing on Channel 4.

Gangster family done for fraud.
Fake arm injury.
Shipped in from Spain.
Fakes suicide?

Debates in this household pondering the possibility of Tania Head being a mafia spy sent in to run 9/11 Survivors network as contolled opposition. But by whom?

Is there any equivalent I wonder in the UK 7/7 movement?

Quote:
The 9/11 Faker
Thursday 11 September
9:00pm - 10:00pm
Channel 4

Of all the stories to emerge from the terrorist attack of 11 September, that of Tania Head is probably the oddest, the most baffling and, in its way, the most cruel. Shortly after the Twin Towers fell, Head, who claimed she worked at the World Trade Center, told anyone who'd listen that she had survived the collapse, but her boyfriend had been killed. Understandably enough, everyone fell for Head's highly convincing account and she became a beacon of the survivors' network, a loose coalition of people who'd escaped with their lives on 11 September, but who subsequently felt themselves lost and ignored. This riveting documentary peels away the layers of Head's story (which unravelled when suspicious newspaper journalists looked into her background), interviewing those who were taken in, including the parents of a young man who died leading others to safety just before the buildings fell.

RT reviewer - Alison Graham
http://www.radiotimes.com/ListingsServlet?event=10&channelId=132&progr ammeId=84316002&jspLocation=/jsp/prog_details_fullpage.jsp

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:

Is there any equivalent I wonder in the UK 7/7 movement?

Of course there is. But that would be telling now wouldn't it?

We cant have that can we?
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is Tania Head?
http://hugequestions.com/Eric/TFC/FromOthers/Tania-Head.html
By an anonymous reader of Hufschmid's website
12 Dec 2012

Have you seen the 2012 National Geographic documentary, The Woman Who Wasn't There? It's about a woman whose name is Tania Head. She said she was in the south World Trade Center tower when it was hit by one of the airplanes and that she lost her fiance, Dave.

A New York Times reporter was interested in her story but found out that she was in fact not in one of the towers when they were hit on 9/11, nor did she have a fiance by the name of Dave who was killed in the North tower on 9/11. She was not even in the USA at the time of the attack. Furthermore, many people are beginning to ask questions about a story she told where she lost one of her arms in an accident, but it was reattached by a surgeon.

Tania Head joined the World Trade Center Survivors Network which was formed by two survivors to "have their voices heard." At that time, much of the attention was given to the firefighters, police officers and people inside and around the towers who were killed on 9/11. This group was for survivors to help themselves and their colleagues. She was later elected president of that group. This was in 2004. Her wikipedia biography is here.

Apparently, Tania did not take any money nor did she make any money off of her 9/11 status. When she met with 9/11 victims, she would rent office space to accomodate them. Where did she get this money from? In fact, how did she survive if she did not have a job? How did she pay her apartment rent and utilties? She said she worked for Merrill Lynch in the south World Trade Center Tower, but they replied that no such employee with that name ever worked for them.

After some people in Spain began to see her on cable television walking with Mayor Rudy Giuliani and other New York City officials she was identified as Alicia Esteve, a Spanish graduate student in Barcelona at the time of 9/11 and her first trip to the U.S.A. was in 2003.

There are a lot of youtube videos about her, and the documentary (mentioned above) is interesting because you have to ask yourself, why was this woman so important that National Geographic would make a documentary about her for national television? Here is a a morning news show with Matt Lauer discussing the documentary with Angelo Guglielmo. At 4:00 to 5:00 in this video the director of the film, Angelo Guglielmo, says that he did not include the frantic actions of Alicia Esteve when she was seen in New York City in 2012 because:
Lauer: "The last scene in the documentary you start with just the very beginning of an encounter where you took a camera and confronted her. That turned that encounter into a bit of rage on her part, yet you didn't put it in the documentary, why?"

Guglielmo: "Well, you know, in the book, the character of the filmmaker and my relationship with Tania was well documented. In the movie, there's just no time for that, and we felt like bringing it in at the very end would have posed more questions than answers."
Why would a director of a documentary say something like that? I would expect a director of a documentary to investigate and research the subject and not be worried about raising questions. Can you see this is another attempt at damage control? It could be that these videos and the documentary are an attempt to prevent people from finding out who Tania Head/Alicia Esteve really is. There may have been enough interest generated about this woman that the Zionists had no choice but to make a TV show about her to prevent people from investigating her and to convince us to believe whatever the television show tells us.

If you have read any articles that Eric Hufschmid and Christopher Bollyn have written, then you know that the Zionist Jews were behind 9/11. It was an Israeli-dominated operation with American Jewish assistance to trick our military into invading the Middle East so that Israel could take over. You can look up "the dancing Israelis" and listen to Christopher Bollyn's interview on December 28, 2006. Bollyn, his wife and two children were kidnapped in June 2007 for his research and articles directly linking 9/11 to Israel and some American Jews. They are still held by their captors, apparently in Sweden.

Was Tania Head sent to New York City to infilitrate the 9/11 survivors network and get information about them and what they knew about 9/11? Do you know what a "sayanim" is? Here is some information about sayanim and what they do. Furthermore, some people on the Interent are beginning to wonder if Alicia Esteve is an Israeli or Spanish Jew. This would explain why she infiltrated the 9/11 survivors network and didn't need any money. So, what was she after? She may have been after information. At that time (in 2004), the Iraq war had been going on for a year and the war in Afghanistan had already been going on for three years. During that time, the criminal Jews were still winning their war of deception against the American people, but the Jews knew that they had to keep monitoring anyone who may have learned that 9/11 was staged by Israel and some American Jews. The 9/11 survivors and their network would have to be monitored to see if any of them had come across the truth.

When Alicia Esteve was exposed in 2007 by New York Times reporter Donald Dunlap, the friends she made in the 9/11 survivor group were devastated, and rightfully so. Could you imagine being deceived like that? They began to wonder why in the world would someone from Spain travel all the way to America to join a 9/11 survivors group, be elected president of that group, and then vanish after she was exposed as a liar? She wasn't even picked up for questioning by the police or authorities. Why not? The FBI arrested a New York City woman, Nouel Alba, for her fraudulent claim about being related to one of the victims of the Newton, Connecticut shooting. So why doesn't the FBI arrest or investigate Tonya Head for her fraudulent claims? You can see how important this is. If she was working for the Mossad, or any Zionist organization, or passing information to criminal Jews, she should be questioned by the police. Who is Alicia Esteve and what is she doing?

http://hugequestions.com/Eric/TFC/FromOthers/Tania-Head.html

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Sensationalised by the media... Reply with quote

About World Trade Center Survivors' Network...
www.survivorsnet.org

As survivors we feel a responsibility to bear witness.
We will always remember those who are gone.

The World Trade Center Survivors' Network (WTCSN) is the only organization founded by survivors to serve those directly affected by the attacks on September 11, 2001. Our mission is to support and represent the interests of the survivors of September 11 and ensure that we will always remember.

Who are Survivors?

Survivors are those who were present at the attacks of September 11, 2001, worked or lived nearby, and the rescue and recovery workers, uniformed services personnel and volunteers present on the day of the attacks and the rescue and recovery efforts in the months afterwards.

What do we do?

Many survivors feel a mutual responsibility to share our historic legacy with others. The WTCSN provides survivors with opportunities to bear witness to the events of the day as well as to meet other survivors.

We work to provide opportunities for survivors to educate the public and add to the historic record -- thereby, ensuring that as a society we will always remember.
We have forged an association of survivors who inform, support and encourage each other.
We represent survivors' interests and needs and make certain that their viewpoints are recognized.

Photos from Past Anniversary Events
View of Brooklyn Bridge See the article about our gathering at Living Grove Memorial Park Survivor Tree in the Tribeca Trib. (Scroll down to "Survivors and the Survivor Tree")
9-11 Memorial Sign See photos of our group visit to the Memorial taken by members (photo galleries open in new windows)
--Photos from Doug
--Photos from Joyce
--Photos from Jeanne
--Photos from Peter Memorial Visitor Pass
Research Studies...

See the Research page for a list of links.
World Trade Center Evacuation Study

Worksite emergency preparedness: lessons from the World Trade Center Evacuation Study
Roadmap for the Protection of Disaster Research Participants
Factors Associated with High-Rise Evacuation
Physical and Mental Health Status of World Trade Center Rescue and Recover Workers and Volunteers

Stairs or Lifts? - A Study of Human Factors associated with Lift/Elevator usage during Evacuations.

Researchers from the Universities of Greenwich, Ulster and Liverpool have completed a three and a half year study into the evacuation of the twin towers.
NIST Fire and Bullding Safety Study

We thank all the universities and researchers involved for continuing this important research and ensuring that the lessons of September 11th can be used to save lives in the future.

spiv wrote:
What I found so typical about this story was just how many mainstream news outlets were quoting it in this country, (try googling a few of the key words, you'll find them easily, many being the usual Murdoch tripe) and all quoting word for word the same.

So then I tried to find the website of the organisation itself, and eventually found it at www.survivorsnet.org

Expecting it to be sensationalised and splashed all over this website, I eventually found a small reference to it in 'current announcements'.

So it seems the media ignore many of the publicised demos, marches, questions and so forth regarding 911, especially on the sixth anniversary, yet a small announcement made in a very obscure (well, had you heard of this organisation before?) website of small charitable organisation is splashed around the world in seconds!!

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: