FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Playing on the guilt factor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: Playing on the guilt factor Reply with quote

The attendance at Ian's talk in Reading was poor so Reading and Berkshire maybe a lost cause.

For future leaflets I am thinking of playing on the guilt factor. This is what I have one side of a A5 leaflet. I call it the "cognitive dissonance" leaflet:

Why are you so frightened to investigate 9/11?

“I don’t listen to conspiracy theorists”

There is no such thing as a “conspiracy theory”. The 9/11 truth campaign is not a conspiracy movement. It is based on evidence, research and indisputable facts that contradicts the official version.

“You are with us or with the terrorists”

This phrase, along with “conspiracy theory”, is used to shut down free speech and open debate.

“I don’t want to insult the victim’s relatives”

If it hadn’t been for the 9/11 Family Steering Committee there wouldn’t have been a 9/11 investigation. Most of the relatives are aware the final report was a white wash and there has been a massive cover-up (www.911pressfortruth.com)

“Why have there been no whistleblowers?”

William Rodriguez, Sibel Edmonds, Coleen Rowley and Kevin Ryan have spoken out against the official view of 9/11 with evidence that completely contradicts the official account of 9/11. Many other respected and reputable people also doubt the official version.

“The US Government would never kill its own citizens”

They have killed hundreds of thousands in Iraq for short term economic and political gain. In the past there are many instances of Governments using false flag operations and false reports for their own political ends: sinking of the Lusitania, USS Liberty, Gulf of Tonkin, Operation Gladio, the Gleiwitz incident, the Reichstag fire and the baiting of the Japanese to attack Pearl Harbour.

Also look up Operation Northwoods. This was an intended plan to justify the invasion of Cuba. This included injuring or killing US citizens and one element was to blow up a fake chartered flight over Cuban airspace.

“Even it is true what can I do?”

If, in 40 years time, your grand children find out the real truth about 9/11 and 7/7, there is martial law, a DNA database and ID cards, could you really look them in the eyes and say

“I had the chance to protect your freedom but didn’t”

Comments?

paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Playing on the guilt factor Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:
The attendance at Ian's talk in Reading was poor so Reading and Berkshire maybe a lost cause.

Well, I hope not. I was born and brought up in Reading, went to Reading School in fact, that was one long anarchogenic surreal nightmare,and it most definitely shaped the way I am today. Hmmm, maybe the place has a lot to answer for.
I don't really go for laying guilt trips on people, but I suppose you might rile a few people, and emotional involvement may change minds better than reasoned argument sometimes.
How about starting off with something like "You Royal County of Berks smug overpaid numbskulls really piss me off..."

PS Ian's initial Leeds meeting was poorly attended. He just isn't well-known outside crop circle and 9/11 types. His presentations are terrific hot stuff and I wish he could get himself famous or notorious as far as a wider public is concerned.. His appearances in Glastonbury and things like the Probe conference will gradually spread his reputation,and his best draw is going to be in the West Country but don't judge Reading or Berkshire on the one event. I've a strange feeling I wrote something much the same a day or too ago

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: