FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Petition for Scholars for 911 Truth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Petition for Scholars for 911 Truth Reply with quote

This arrived today.

Annie

Please take a moment to sign this petition at the website of Scholars for 9-11 Truth. Its purpose is to obtain the release by the government of pertinent 9-11 evidence such as Pentagon surveillance video and tapes seized by the FBI from businesses nearby the Pentagon immediately following the strike.

I'm sure you would just LOVE to see what the government is hiding on those withheld and confiscated video tapes just as much as I would. The goal is to obtain at least l0,000 signatures. It only takes a couple of minutes to sign the petition, and if you like, you can remain anonymous, insofar as your name being displayed publicly on their Web page.

While I don't normally have any faith in the effectiveness of petitions, I strongly urge you to take two minutes of your life to sign this one. I have signed it and I urge you to do the same and pass it around to all the forums you frequent, as well as share it with those on your email lists.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/929981172

,Thank you in advance,

the Spirit of the American People

http://st911.org/

(Edited to correct the broken link - ADJ)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: