FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

stop lying Killtown
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: stop lying Killtown Reply with quote

the comment and picture below were posted by killtown on this forum on Thursday 4th October....

Killtown wrote:
Just look what a bird does to a wing

the next day he was corrected by Chek, as follows....

Chek wrote:
More of your uninformed hooey for your equally uninformed dupes, eh Killtown?
As the placement of the BuAer serial number shows, that is actually a hollow, non-fuel filled tail plane (NOT a wing) at the rear of a Beech King Air (or T-44A trainer to the US Navy)

killtown's response?

on his own NPT sockpuppet forum on 17th October, he started a new thread with the title "Wings, too fragile for birds" and this image as the opening post....

how low can this guy sink?

killtown is a liar, he knows he's a liar, we know he's a liar, but nevertheless he just keeps on lying.

all in the cause of truth apparently.... Rolling Eyes
Indubitably
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it was merely trying to illustrate how easily a plane's wings can be damaged when they collide with airbourne objects. THAT is the point. That point is well shown in these photographs.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes
Indubitably
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gruts, posts like yours really call in to question the credibility of yourself and of this forum.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indubitably wrote:
Gruts, posts like yours really call in to question the credibility of yourself and of this forum.

The opposite is the case actually - but posts like yours tell us all we need to know about your full on committment to your uninformed cultish beliefs at the expense of finding out the truth.

Killtown is plying fraudulant information for dupes like yourself (exactly how fraudulant I will illustrate later) and you refuse to see or accept that.

Pathetic.

It's them or us.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indubitably wrote:

that's a bit rich coming from someone who has no credibility, and is also incapable of simple observation and compehension.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

killtown's socks are as on the ball as ever....

http://forum.911movement.org/index.php?showtopic=1694&hl=
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indubitably wrote:
I think it was merely trying to illustrate how easily a plane's wings can be damaged when they collide with airbourne objects. THAT is the point. That point is well shown in these photographs.

No, not at all and far from it.
The first point is finding out what happened on 911.
The second point is that Killtown is manipulating the perceptions of the ignorant who hang on his every word, as your completely unevidenced defence clearly shows.

Even after being warned, did you think to check for yourself?

Of course you didn't.
That would require some effort on your part and God forbid why would you do that?

Much easier just to take good old Killtown's worthless word for it.

The main point is that aircraft structures are designed to handle the loads they will encounter using the absolute minimum weight, and the tailplane of that Beech T-44A trainer is designed to handle the loads applied by an aircraft in the 11,000lb max take off weight class, and is built accordingly to handle those stresses.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beechcraft_King_Air

To even insinuate it is comparable in strength to the tailplane of a B767 designed to handle the loads applied by an aircraft in the 400,000lb max take off weight class, let alone be comparable to the fuel-filled wings (and remember - liquids are not compressible) of an aircraft structure capable of supporting that much weight in flight, and then slamming it down onto the deck at 180+mph for decade after decade is grossly misleading.
http://www.boeing.com/commercial/767family/pf/pf_200prod.html

As we're comparing like with like, here's an actual B767 tailplane after flying through a flock of Canada geese. If you look closely, you can just see the dings.

Because I'm honest, I'll also include the damage done to a wing slat in the same incident, which as you can see, bent the thin metal between the ribs on the slat.

Note, that's not the main wing structure itself, but the lightweight movable hi-lift airfoil that deploys from the leading edge at slow speed to increase lift.

http://www.airdisaster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80113

All of which is probably a complete waste of time.
When have cultists ever been open to reason or logic when belief is so much less work?

It's them or us.
Indubitably
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I've learned from this forum that a flock of geese can do more damage to a flying plane than 4 great sections of reinforced vertical steel beams did at the World Trade Center.

Now I understand why 'planes' were able to enter the Twin Towers with their wings still intact.

I just hope high rise building designers of the future will learn from this forum and we will be protected from plane attacks by installing rows of geese in wire cages. Forget solid steel vertical beams. Geese do the job much better, right ?

But that leaves only the question - should we feed them on modified kerosene ?
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well personally I think the idea that a bird could penetrate the tail fin of a light aircraft is ridiculous. Birds are made of soft meat and have lightweight hollow, brittle bones so they can fly. Tail fins are made of metal. Do you really believe a bird can crash through metal? On what planet does meat punch through metal? Or make big dents in Airliner wings? Do you think if an airliner dropped on your head you would dent it? You could throw birds at your car all day and I bet none of them would punch through the bonnet.
It is therefore clear to me that this picture touted by Killtown is a fake manufactured by the perps to confuse us. No-one has yet produced a single piece of live broadcast showing birds hit planes. That itself is damning enough. Who actually saw these birds? People on that plane are on the record saying they never saw a bird. Some did, but that was only because they saw it on telly later and got confused about their in-flight dinner. Was it, we ask ourselves, any coincidence chicken was being served on that very flight?
That hole was made by pre-planted explosives which then released a mystery chemical that served no purpose whatsoever. Is it not obvious?

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
Well personally I think the idea that a bird could penetrate the tail fin of a light aircraft is ridiculous. Birds are made of soft meat and have lightweight hollow, brittle bones so they can fly. Tail fins are made of metal. Do you really believe a bird can crash through metal? On what planet does meat punch through metal? Or make big dents in Airliner wings? Do you think if an airliner dropped on your head you would dent it? You could throw birds at your car all day and I bet none of them would punch through the bonnet.
It is therefore clear to me that this picture touted by Killtown is a fake manufactured by the perps to confuse us. No-one has yet produced a single piece of live broadcast showing birds hit planes. That itself is damning enough. Who actually saw these birds? People on that plane are on the record saying they never saw a bird. Some did, but that was only because they saw it on telly later and got confused about their in-flight dinner. Was it, we ask ourselves, any coincidence chicken was being served on that very flight?
That hole was made by pre-planted explosives which then released a mystery chemical that served no purpose whatsoever. Is it not obvious?

Busted.
I've become a bird hugger.
Though the police let me off with a caution this time...

It's them or us.
TmcMistress
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psh, amateurs. There's never even been any video of birds or planes. Wake up to the troof, already!
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it gets worse....

[IRONY]

the following perp site makes the ludicrous claim that water can be used for cutting steel and is routinely used in industry for cutting all kinds of metal - which I don't believe for a moment!

http://science.howstuffworks.com/question553.htm

IT MUST BE A HOAX!!!!!

how could water possibly penetrate steel? the very idea is absurd - and it is absolute conclusive proof that tv fakery is just the tip of the iceberg!!!!! the fact that the perps are inventing completely fake industrial processes that can't possibly exist, and spreading this propaganda all over the internet to discredit the research of killtown and his socks just shows how scared they must be of tv fakery!

IT'S ALL FAKE!!!!!

[/IRONY]
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
ian neal PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007

Perhaps the best course of action is to put all the threads like this one and Killtown is a liar in the dustbin and bring the discussion back to the evidence if that is possible.

Ok Ian, when are you going to do that, next month? And maybe and my questions directly next time instead of ducking them and locking my thread like a . . .

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
Quote:
ian neal PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007

Perhaps the best course of action is to put all the threads like this one and Killtown is a liar in the dustbin and bring the discussion back to the evidence if that is possible.

Ok Ian, when are you going to do that, next month? And maybe and my questions directly next time instead of ducking them and locking my thread like a . . .

Complaining about ducking questions KT?

You've got some nerve.

It's them or us.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Placed in the dustbin because the title IMO is not appropriate for a board which discourages ad homs
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the interests of equality, i've reinstated this thread. Consider these two existing threads about lying as the opportunity to discuss the possibility that certain 9/11 truthers are deliberately misleading or misrepresenting others. Despite the inevitable personal animosity that arises from such accusations, please try remain reasonably polite.

Thanks
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers Ian - I don't see how anyone could object to moderation being based on treating everybody equally regardless of their beliefs.

however, if one person in a debate keeps complaining to you personally about another, while the other person chooses not to reciprocate (even though they would be completely justified in doing so) I can see that it puts you in an awkward position.

but if my comments about killtown were not acceptable then it's clear that his comments about me weren't either, so thanks for being fair and impartial in this case.

Last edited by gruts on Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:

killtown - I know it must be a bit of a culture shock to emerge into the real world from your cosy little forum where everyone worships your emperor's new clothes - and discover that you're actually bollock naked and that we don't mind pointing it out.

but could you at least try to act like an adult instead of whining to ian like a little girl who's lost her barbie every time somebody says something you don't like?

that really would be a big step forward....
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
In the interests of equality, i've reinstated this thread. Consider these two existing threads about lying as the opportunity to discuss the possibility that certain 9/11 truthers are deliberately misleading or misrepresenting others. Despite the inevitable personal animosity that arises from such accusations, please try remain reasonably polite.

Thanks

Caved into the trolls, aye? And you couldn't have moved my defense thread against attacker/troll gruts into the dustbin also?

Why do you treat trolls here better than legit truthers Ian? Why? You operating a shill site, or do you just not care?

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
ian neal wrote:

Thanks

Caved into the trolls, aye? And you couldn't have moved my defense thread against attacker/troll gruts into the dustbin also?

Why do you treat trolls here better than legit truthers Ian? Why? You operating a shill site, or do you just not care?

What in the name of jumpin' jehosephat is legit about peddling deceptive information, Killtown?
How does that make you a 'legit truther'?
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and accept that perhaps you once were.

But not recently from what I've seen.
I'll go further and say that since you adopted the media fakery flag you're a liability.

It's them or us.
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indubitably wrote:

This place is overran by trolls. This forum has no credibility anymore.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bye then! don't let us distract you from spending time where its worth your while!
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When are the admin going to do something about the hater trolls at their forum?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
Indubitably wrote:

This place is overran by trolls. This forum has no credibility anymore.

Nah Killtown - it's you who has no credibility; except with your ...er flock, I suppose they'd be.

It's them or us.
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The admins continually allow trolls to run hog wild at this forum. They must either be perps running a shill site, or they just don't care.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
The admins continually allow trolls to run hog wild at this forum. They must either be perps running a shill site, or they just don't care.

...or they're sick of your endless, groundless, perpetual whining, perhaps.

It's them or us.
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The trolls are like misquotes and the admin seem to let this forum be their home to suck out everyone's blood.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vampire mis-quotes ???

The Horror!

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Vampire mis-quotes ???

The Horror!

For some reason the thought struck me that Killtown is asleep somewhere and his evil twin is using his log-in to rant repetetive and stupid 'complaints' all over the internet. Because - oh I don't know - maybe his mom didn't like him or somesuch whiny American reason.

Oh boy, isn't Killtown gonna be embarrassed when he wakes up!

I know I would be if I were to find endless webpages loaded with self-pitying drivel, double drivel and yet more extra strength drivel with my name on it.

Have any other readers ever had any embarrassing or amusing evil twin incidents or stories they'd like to share?

It's them or us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: