FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

north tower spire turns to dust

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: north tower spire turns to dust Reply with quote

http://www.911bloggertv.com/share/view/91/...ire-collapsing/
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! We've done this one to death mate

Shall we just dig out the threads so you can go home early?

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(sigh) how many more times is this nonsense going to get posted?

you can watch the spire mysteriously disappear in a downward direction from different angles in different videos and there's no "dustification". it only appears to happen in the compressed low res nonsense that has been uploaded by supporters of the dustification "theory". surprise surprise....

on the other hand, watching judy wood turn to dust is great fun:

http://www.911blogger.com/node/8110

would you buy a used car from this woman?
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forum.911movement.org/index.php?showtopic=1734

THE DISSOLVING OF TWO 110'-TOWERS LIKE SAND CASTLES

Search and Rescue workers kept exclaiming the towers were COMPLETELY gone, and were ignored, never realizing they were referring not only to the tall towers that was a part of the NYC skyline, but to THE DEBRIS PILE AS WELL WAS ESSENTIALLY MISSING. The photos that would have revealed this were suppressed.

How could these giants be reduced to only one story????

Two 110-story bldgs. completely vanished. This raises the question of what was left to send to Japan?. How much, if any, was sent to Japan?]

In a conventional controlled demolition, there is still the same amount of material, it's just broken up for ease in removal.

AMOUNT OF DEBRIS GROSSLY INADEQUATE

12.5% of the original height is the usual debris pile. WTC7 was the only bldg that had the expected pile height (7 stories tall for 47 floors), and most of photos of GZ were taken there to take advantage of the pile. Many photos of WTC1 and wtc2 were composites, adding a "pile" in the background to hide the fact that the much debris was missing.]

The only photos we were shown at the time were aerial photos from satellite--one dimensional. We couldn't tell at all the site was flat--and was only 1 story high.

How did bldgs. 110 stories high end up being only one story higher than street level?
(Many areas in the basements were hardly touched.)

911--WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED?
http://www.drjudywood.com/videos/videos.html#twentyfour

PEDESTRIAN WALKWAY HIGHER THAN DEBRIS.

See this pedestrian walk way is very close to street-level. Compare with this 9/13/01 photo. We shouldn't even be able to see the walkway in this photo.
First the walkway with the street cleared--how low it is.

With debris.

cleaned up.

This photo was the only one I could find that would show how very low the site was on 9/12/01.

WTC1 and WTC2 were dissolved in mid-air. The debris pile should have been approx. 13 stories high. Instead the cranes, cherry pickers had to REACH DOWN, as the "pile" WASN'T EVEN ONE STORY HIGH--barely enough to cover the ground.

INTERESTING EYE WITNESS DESCRIPTION.

One eye-witness who saw the towers come down, described it was like the towers "were made of sand......"

NO SEISMIC RECORDING OF DEBRIS HITTING THE GROUND

There was no seismic recording of the debris making contract with the ground, 8-10 seconds after the simultaneous basement and upper explosions. There should have been two spikes seen on the charts. There was one, consistent with basement explosion, and the bldg. dissintegrating in mid-air into powder--what DID fall was not enough to record 20 miles away.

VERY, VERY LITTLE CONCRETE IN THE TOWERS--4" floors.

And that powder that flowed pyrocastically must have been mostly steel, as the towers themselves were mostly steel bldgs. The ONLY concrete was a 4-inch floor poured into steel pans to make for a level surface. See photo to see how little concrete and how much steel there was. They were towers of steel.

WERE THE MULTIPLE IGNITION(S) TO CREATE AN ILLUSION?

If they set all the devices to ignite at the same time, it would have aroused immediate suspicion that it was explosives, and would rule out planes/fire.

If they set off all the devices to start from the bottom, rippling upward, same suspicions would have been aroused, and the planes being the caused ruled out.

But to mimic the appearance of a COLLAPSE, it would need to begin at the top, moving quickly enough downward to hide the accessory devices, but in doing so, they crossed the line of the laws of physics by as much as a minute. [they must have practiced this over and over before the big day.]

TIGHT SECURITY AROUND THE SITE

The fact that there were no debris piles was easy to conceal under the deadly clouds of particulate, and the immediate ring of security that was put in place, One eye witness said it looked like the towers turned into sand. But it is amazing they could keep the secret that there were no piles for the two towers, but they were tackling anyone with a camera, or wandered where they shouldn't.

DIRT BROUGHT IN 24/7

Almost immediately dump trucks filled with dirt came in and thru the night and continued non-stop the next week dirt was hauled in and sprinkled around the whole site.

DIRT TAKEN OUT

The debris piles grew taller each day. At the end of the week, the process was reversed, and the 120 dump truck loads started carrying debris away from the site nightly. This is consistent with what happened exactly at the Pentagon, a radiation decontamination procedure. [IMG]

DECONTAMINATION?

This Pentagon photo was taken within 24 hours of the attack. The dirt was spread all over the site, not just a road.

They had to have known all along they'd need the dirt at both attack sites, and made arrangements.

STEEL TURNING TO DUST CAUGHT ON CAMERA

Scroll to figure #16, the extraordinary capture of the steel spire dissolving in mid-air--if heat was involved, these steel filings would be glowing red. No, this reaction occured at room temperature---like "Cold Fusion"? But for a delay of a c of 20-30 seconds, we would never have understood what was happening throughout the entire tower. (And just to add a little salt to their wounds, they might have pulled it off 9/11 except for this mistake.)

NO MOLTEN STEEL, NO SMOKE--WHAT WAS IT?

There was no molten steel at WTC.....for any water contacting molten steel would cause a dangerous explosion(s).

So what caused the "fuming" for 3 months? If it can't be steam, if it can't be smoke, what does that leave? Did we have a "little Chernobyl" going on there for 3 months? (See http://drjudywood.com )

US HAS DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS, USING THEM COVERTLY IN IRAQ

Upon learning that the US has been developing and using Directed Energy Weapons for years, I have absolutely no problem imagining them being the cause of those strange holes in WTC 6. AND AT OKC. The clean scalloped edges on the roof did it.

There was only 200 whole bodies found (probably victims caught outside the bldgs.), the rest got instantly dissolved by some anti-matter weapon that can be bounced from a satellite at the speed of light with pin-point accuracy. One eyewitness to GZ right after, described empty clothing hanging on buildings. Paper and cloth seemed to be untouched from this force, yet steel and humans were vaporized??
--------------------------------
RE-EXAMINATION OF ALL EXPLOSIVE EVENTS IN RECENT PAST NEEDED

They've obviously got this technology perfected, and we need to re-examine the OKC bombing, Bali, and the horrific Indonesian earthquake that wasn't EVEN strong enough to cause any damage, or any injuries locally, yet generated a huge tidal wave that killed 250,000+. How did that happen? We need to re-examine Katrina's odd movements across the Gulf, and broken canal walls, and broken levees. All these events seem tailor made for an invisible, but deadly accurate weapon such as these.

Report from Iraq: Note the description of the bodies that were found.
Iraq report

VIDEO ON COVERT WEAPONRY

9/11 Octopus, Part 2 (for more on the Exotic weaponry used against American citizens.) MUST SEE

http://www.livevideo.com/video/bsregistrat...s-part-two.aspx
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's one born every minute, they say.

It's them or us.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sigh......

Just watch "9/11 explosive reality". Watch the core FALL (not "disolve") from multiple angles.

I can't believe that a "researcher" hasn't even viewed this collection of all 9/11 news footage yet....

Peace and Truth
Indubitably
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JFK,

Excellent article. It's a subject not much discussed. Thanks.
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indub
article linked from 911movement.org with pictures

energy weapons are real and should be a subject for discussion, wether or not in relation to 911.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfk wrote:
indub
article linked from 911movement.org with pictures

energy weapons are real and should be a subject for discussion, wether or not in relation to 911.

Of course DEW are real - that's not in dispute.

What is false is that they work on anything like the scale implied, despite Webhags pseudo-scientific sounding, mumbo-jumbo, Tesla-esque jargon.

Beam weapons are either energy beams with no mass (like lasers), which have specific effects which weren't seen on 911, or are beams with mass, (like particle beams) whose specific effects were not witnessed either.

The charlatans know this and so mutter about 'black projects' and 'the military are 10/20/50 years ahead of what's public knowledge' and then expect you to take the bait and fill in the big gaping holes in their evidence-free assertion for them.

Just another aspect of the overall black op to make those questioning 911 appear to be evidence-free, reality denying kooks.

Which apparently works admirably, on some.

It's them or us.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw - I have to say that I'm very disappointed that killtown didn't add a musical soundtrack to the clip in the original post, because I really appreciate the fact that the NPT/fakery/DEW crowd normally go to so much trouble to find just the right accompaniment for each of their endlessly repetitive videos. in fact it seems to be a very important aspect of their "research".

when I'm watching hundreds of people die over and over again, it's always nice to hear some ambient techno, nu metal or even a golden oldie from the Who tinkling away in the background....
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
Just watch "9/11 explosive reality". Watch the core FALL (not "dissolve") from multiple angles
I’ve not seen "9/11 explosive reality" (yet) but from watching several videos, I have to admit that unless an awful lot of dust can stick sideways it does appear that the steel turns to dust.

So I’ve been thinking for a while that there is a possibility that some sort of energy device was used (possibly from tower 7 or even 1 and/or 2) – in conjunction with more conventional means such as explosives and thermate at the same time. The use of high power electromagnetic energy could even explain why so many people jumped out of the buildings. Ever wondered about that?

But Judy Wood’s claims can be even more off the wall and frankly, to put it mildly, she sounds stupid and she obviously hasn’t a clue about much she’s talking about – then her attacks on the work of people such as Steven Jones also make a mockery of what we are (or at least I am) trying to do and that is to expose the lies which endanger our world. This isn’t much of a fun game, it is serious.

Then as far as I’m concerned Judy Wood and her followers are either dim and/or deliberate misinformation agents, who deliberately or unwittingly use the trick of saying it’s a not b, when in fact it could be a and b, c and so on. There is a tendency in most people, of thinking only in those terms of a digital 0 or 1, when in reality many different things could be going on at the same time - and usually are.

Well, it can be interesting musing over many possibilities but when proclaiming our perception of truth to the public in my opinion we should use commonsense and be sticking to the provable and the more believable - such as the impossibility of a building coming down at (near) free-fall by itself and the molten metal – which then leads people to realise that they have been lied to and the whole rotten murdering system being exposed.

I think the above should be obvious but Judy Wood’s followers and the ‘no-planer’s’ keep insisting that their unbelievable (and improvable) theories are right so everyone else’s (more believable and provable) theory must be wrong – again it’s the simplistic a not b, the 0 or 1 thinking with them - then apart from broadcasting their crazy theories on the Internet, doubtless some of them also tell people in person. Needless to say, what they are doing can do much damage to our reputation. Some people need to grow up. When are they going to act in a more responsible way and swallow their pride?

truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indubitably wrote:
JFK,

Excellent article. It's a subject not much discussed. Thanks.
It's mostly a load of nonsense and I see that Webfairy is on there too. Shows how bright he is too.
http://forum.911movement.org/index.php?showtopic=1734

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No truth seeker john,

It really DOES NOT turn to dust - it is surrounded by dust, then it falls, but the dust does not immediatley.

I have NEVER understood how anyone could think it "turns to dust" even when the grainy you tube footage is all there is - now that explosive reality has been out for months and shows the event from every conceivable angle - I don't understand how this claim is still being made.

Peace and Truth
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry, 'explosive reality' footage looks the same to me

Link
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
No truth seeker john,

It really DOES NOT turn to dust - it is surrounded by dust, then it falls, but the dust does not immediatley.

I have NEVER understood how anyone could think it "turns to dust" even when the grainy you tube footage is all there is - now that explosive reality has been out for months and shows the event from every conceivable angle - I don't understand how this claim is still being made.
It isn't only on Youtube and on some video shots (which may be a little out of focus but not grainy) it does appear to turn to dust. I do not want to argue but will state my case by pointing out that some people should be a little more open minded. Please view the attached clip in the zip.

What we see is governed a lot by what we expect to see. If we have it fixed firmly in our minds that it couldn’t possibly have turned into dust, we won’t see it.

How do you explain it coming down like it did? If it was going to come down then why didn’t that 700 feet steel column just topple over as we would expect? But no, it wobbles a little and then comes down vertically, just as the towers did. The only way it can come down vertically is by it being crumbled.

Then we have to ask ourselves why so many people jumped to their death out of the towers. Could it have been because they were being cooked, not by fires but by electromagnetic energy?

Several years ago there was a .mil website showing plans to have “full spectrum dominance” by 2020, with the use of weapons beaming down from space. Ask yourself, if it is not possible to make energy weapons powerful enough to be used from space to enforce “full spectrum dominance,” why put them there? Try viewing… http://www.gsinstitute.org/gsi/docs/vision_2020.pdf

Now I’m not saying that the WTC was blasted away from space but I am saying that I think it’s possible that an experimental device could have been used from a much shorter distance. This does not rule out the use of explosives and thermate, as well. Evidence of thermate had been found, so why are Judy Wood and her followers attacking everyone who thinks that the towers were demolished by more conventional means? She appears to have a simple mind….

John

SpaceCommand1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  59.56 KB
 Viewed:  154 Time(s)

SpaceCommand1.jpg

SpaceCommand2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  59.57 KB
 Viewed:  153 Time(s)

SpaceCommand2.jpg

Steel disintegrates to dust.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Steel disintegrates to dust.zip
 Filesize:  268.14 KB
 Downloaded:  182 Time(s)

Last edited by truthseeker john on Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steel disintegrates to dust3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  8.19 KB
 Viewed:  10230 Time(s)

Steel disintegrates to dust3.jpg

Steel disintegrates to dust2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  7.23 KB
 Viewed:  10246 Time(s)

Steel disintegrates to dust2.jpg

Steel disintegrates to dust1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  5.91 KB
 Viewed:  10246 Time(s)

Steel disintegrates to dust1.jpg

Last edited by truthseeker john on Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
my left bollock
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What hit the Twin Towers Truthseeker?

For someone who so violently opposes NPT you must know

So spill the beans, we can't wait to hear your pearls of wisdom
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^ answers his own question - while trying to provoke

Last edited by truthseeker john on Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

violence on an internet forum? how can that be possible?

o i see you mean typed an opinon, disagreed with you, i see now.

i do admire honesty.
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my left bollock wrote:

Apart from being out of context with the subject, the above exact same text appears several times on the forum. Anyone notice that? Apparently, they have pre-written texts which they copy and paste in order to waste our time. What does this tell us about their motives?

When someone proves their theories wrong, they simply ignore it and post some rubbish instead. How can we get to the truth of what happened on 9-11 like this? We cannot have a serious discussion without these trouble-makers butting in. Is it any wonder that out of all the members on here, few participate?

It can be OK to have different opinions and together we can find the truth that way. But it is very obvious to me that these people are only interested in ruining the truth movement.

mr nice
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

truthseeker john wrote:
my left bollock wrote:

Apart from being out of context with the subject, the above exact same text appears several times on the forum. Anyone notice that? Apparently, they have pre-written texts which they copy and paste in order to waste our time. What does this tell us about their motives?

When someone proves their theories wrong, they simply ignore it and post some rubbish instead. How can we get to the truth of what happened on 9-11 like this? We cannot have a serious discussion without these trouble-makers butting in. Is it any wonder that out of all the members on here, few participate?

It can be OK to have different opinions and together we can find the truth that way. But it is very obvious to me that these people are only interested in ruining the truth movement.

I for one completely agree John!
It's spamming to ask such oft repeated and off topic questions,in threads that people are posting in trying to have meaningful interaction.
I am all for free speech but some people are clearly taking the piss and would im sure scream "Censorship" if restricted in any way.
Are these clowns all from US? Any UK offenders could be tracked down and dealt with the old fashioned way........

only kidding violence is never the answer no matter how annoying or destructive some people can act.

truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mr nice wrote:
truthseeker john wrote:
my left bollock wrote:

I for one completely agree John!
It's spamming to ask such oft repeated and off topic questions,in threads that people are posting in trying to have meaningful interaction.
I am all for free speech but some people are clearly taking the piss and would im sure scream "Censorship" if restricted in any way.
Are these clowns all from US? Any UK offenders could be tracked down and dealt with the old fashioned way........

only kidding violence is never the answer no matter how annoying or destructive some people can act.
Thanks for posting mr nice! You are right in saying that they are 'taking the piss' but 9-11 truth is a serious issue and it is about time their silly games ended.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Focus on the left hand part of the remaining core column, rather than the thin part a few columns wide - you can see it progressivley go down. I have a high quality version of explosve reality and it leaves no doubt what I saw from day one - the spires falling. It shows it from several different angles and it's clear as day.

Dust remains hanging in the air where it was - the dust was there BEFORE it fell as well - it hasn't TURNED to dust.

How could it fall vertically? Parts of it actually topple, others disappear vertically behind the sky line.

How could this happen?

How did WTC7 fall vertically? Shaped cutter charges most likely - in fact if you watch it properly (not the 2 frames compressed version of the event on youtube) the columns shift to one side before dropping.

You can convince your self of what ever you want - it doesn't make it credible evidence.

You can say it "appears" to turn to dust - as it does "appear" to turn to dust on low quality, low frame rate, super compressed and grainy you tube footage - but it DOES NOT turn to dust.

Peace and Truth
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
Focus on the left hand part of the remaining core column, rather than the thin part a few columns wide - you can see it progressively go down.
Yes it does go progressively down rather than topple over.. I am sorry, Stefan but you could be wrong.

Quote:
I have a high quality version of explosive reality and it leaves no doubt what I saw from day one - the spires falling. It shows it from several different angles and it's clear as day.
You see what you expect to see which is governed by what you already believe to be true.

Quote:
Dust remains hanging in the air where it was
True!

Quote:
the dust was there BEFORE it fell as well - it hasn't TURNED to dust.
Not all of it. Look again – at several videos.

Quote:
How could it fall vertically? Parts of it actually topple, others disappear vertically behind the sky line.
Yes parts of it do topple but parts of it fall vertically!

Quote:
How could this happen?
Well, you tell me!

Quote:
How did WTC7 fall vertically? Shaped cutter charges most likely - in fact if you watch it properly (not the 2 frames compressed version of the event on youtube) the columns shift to one side before dropping.
Two frames? Shape cutters? Then how were shape cutters still connected and how were they set to go off at that time?

Quote:
You can convince your self of what ever you want - it doesn't make it credible evidence.
Listen, what we see is mostly what we expect to see (or can accept) – so I could say that, “you can convince yourself of what ever you want” but what we want to see does not make it true.

Quote:
You can say it "appears" to turn to dust - as it does "appear" to turn to dust on low quality, low frame rate, super compressed and grainy you tube footage - but it DOES NOT turn to dust.
Sorry but frame rate isn’t the problem and it does appear to turn to dust in several DVDs but the problem is that you have already made your mind up, which is governed by:
1) Taking sides
2) What you expect to see (or can accept)

I’m not saying that the use of explosives and thermate were not involved but this does not rule out the possible use of something more experimental as well.

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John,
It's as simple as this:

I don't rule anything out with 9/11 - but I don't accept anything without evidence either.

I say I don't see it turning to dust because - I DON'T see it turning to dust - neither does anyone else I have ever shown this footage to or watched it with.

From the first time I saw it to the last time it looks like it is falling - please - down load one of the many avi torrents of explosive reality and just watch it. NOT YOU TUBE - as far as I'm concerned the entite NPT/Fakery wing of 9/11 wouldn't exist if it wasn't for people treating every compression glitch like it was something that was there when the footage was first broadcast in video.

Why was it timed to go after the rest - it most likley wasn't but another in hundreds of mistakes in 9/11.

If it was a "DEW" why did it leave that bit till last after destroying the rest, when it was in plain sight? No doubt the "other theory" has exactly the same solution "it was a mistake".

It's like a magic eye puzzle or something - people keep saying to me "look it's dustifying" and I keep blinking and saying "wwwwwwwwhhaattt????".

Peace and Truth
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
please - down load one of the many avi torrents of explosive reality and just watch it
Got it! And it looks the same.
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:58 am    Post subject: Jeff King Reply with quote

Remember Jeff King who was on Confronting the Evidence? Would we consider him as being a misinfo agent?

I have just looked him up on the following links... perhaps the videos on there are a little clearer.

http://911review.org/Wiki/King,Jeff.shtml
http://www.plaguepuppy.net/public_html/New_Spire/
http://home.comcast.net/~jeffrey.king2/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.ht ml
http://st12.startlogic.com/~xenonpup/spire/The%20Strange%20Collapse%20 of%20the%20Spire.htm

Note that (like myself), Jeff does not say that controlled demolition with cutting charges was not used.
http://www.plaguepuppy.net/public_html/Flashes/flashes.htm
http://www.plaguepuppy.net/public_html/collapse%20update/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: