FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The A team

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keithm
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: The A team Reply with quote

Do you have a high rise building,

want it brought down at freefall speed into its own footprint,

at a very competative price,

no need for weeks of planning and disruption,

no need for expensive explosives,

no need for a costly work force,

can all be carried out with a small fire on the top floor,

using left over office supplies,

and all accomplished in one day.

then you need the A "arsonists" team.

call us on 911911911.
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. Yes Ive got 3 buildings. I want 2 of them to be pulverised into dust and nano dust(concrete and steel also)and to be destroyed top down to leave a small pile couple of storeys high.
However, you must make it look like a couple of planes have caused the damage and the collapse( dont worry about the planes were going to let all the top media stations in on our game so that they can employ some of their best people to conjure them up). I suggest some carefully positioned explosives to blow out the shape of a plane. Can i also suggest a suitable delay between the first and 2nd buildings as we want to capture the whole worlds media and give a chance for all the New York public to capture it on their mobile cameras. It will be some added publicity for you.

The 3rd building I will leave up to you to use your conventional demolition techniques but you must wait for the signal from the BBC.

If you have any stuff left over my friends got another building not quite so high. He will make sure the security systems our all shut down (apart from one dodgy CCTV camera) just before you come. Dont need to make this one look like a plane, it will be so obvious after the first buildings.

Dont worry about any incidental damage to my other adjacent buildings as I have more than adequate insurance

Payment will be made by wire transfer

yours
Larry
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think this is really Keith Mottherson
Can someone get rid of this vaguely comic tripe please

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
mediadisbeliever
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I don't think this is really Keith Mottherson
Can someone get rid of this vaguely comic tripe please

Laughing Laughing Laughing
my left bollock
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
Hi. Yes Ive got 3 buildings. I want 2 of them to be pulverised into dust and nano dust(concrete and steel also)and to be destroyed top down to leave a small pile couple of storeys high.
However, you must make it look like a couple of planes have caused the damage and the collapse( dont worry about the planes were going to let all the top media stations in on our game so that they can employ some of their best people to conjure them up). I suggest some carefully positioned explosives to blow out the shape of a plane. Can i also suggest a suitable delay between the first and 2nd buildings as we want to capture the whole worlds media and give a chance for all the New York public to capture it on their mobile cameras. It will be some added publicity for you.

The 3rd building I will leave up to you to use your conventional demolition techniques but you must wait for the signal from the BBC.

If you have any stuff left over my friends got another building not quite so high. He will make sure the security systems our all shut down (apart from one dodgy CCTV camera) just before you come. Dont need to make this one look like a plane, it will be so obvious after the first buildings.

Dont worry about any incidental damage to my other adjacent buildings as I have more than adequate insurance

yours
Larry

EXCELLENT POST

It's good to see more and more people are waking up to the real truth of no planes and video fakery
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

myleftbollock wrote:

It's good to see more people are waking up to the real truth of no planes and video fakery.................EXCELLENT POST

I think what you really mean it's painful to see the same 5 sockpuppets desperately propping each other up repeatedly each time your dumb theory gets a mention.

By the way guys - I notice you seem to have signed up 300 plus members over the past week.

Should we be expecting a major blitz of your tiresome tripe sometime soon?

It's them or us.
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my left bollock wrote:
fish5133 wrote:

yours
Larry

EXCELLENT POST

It's good to see more and more people are waking up to the real truth of no planes and video fakery

Yeah, well done Larry He, He, He.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: