FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Giuliani: Preparedness key, even if aliens attack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Giuliani: Preparedness key, even if aliens attack Reply with quote

Hollywood may soon create an alien invasion to justify the end of all rights.
This will be what the master of 9/11 and 7/7 will do.

And i always though art was supposed to imitate life not the other way round.

For years aliens have been invading our screens now they will invade us for real

Giuliani: Preparedness key, even if aliens attack

By The Associated Press | October 14, 2007

EXETER, N.H. --Presidential hopeful Rudy Giuliani on Sunday said preparedness will be key for all crises, even an attack from outer space.
Article Tools

During a town hall meeting in Exeter, a young questioner asked the former New York mayor about his plan to protect Earth.

"If (there's) something living on another planet and it's bad and it comes over here, what would you do?" the boy asked.

Giuliani, grin on his face, said it was the first time he's been asked about an intergalactic attack.

"Of all the things that can happen in this world, we'll be prepared for that, yes we will. We'll be prepared for anything that happens," said Giuliani, who spent the day campaigning in key early voting state.

Being prepared is a theme that runs through the campaign of Giuliani, the mayor during the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks in New York.

The boy's question let Giuliani take a lighthearted turn as he wrapped up his answer on emergency preparedness.

"This could be the new Steven Spielberg," he said. "You want to be a science fiction writer or a scientist?"

The boy replied he wants to be a sculptor.

Then Giuliani asked the audience for another question: "Shall we take one question about this planet?"

Last edited by conspiracy analyst on Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry if im being dumb here, but i really don't see anything in what was said.

first of all the conversation was bought up by a kid, and then giuliani has to give an answer, it would of been rude to ignore the kid and would not of looked good for his campaign if he had.

then when you get to the answer i think he answered in a way many would answer. and that is not giving the kid nightmares and reasuring him he is safe.

im pretty sure people would of been more shocked if he had answered to the kid "well boy, i hate to tell you this, we are totally unprepared for an alien attack and if it happened your mince meat, but don't go worrying the chances are slim, but don't forget to check your closet on a regular basis"

the mention of steven spielberg was reasuring the kid it only happens in movies.

please explain if i missed something here, but i just don't see anything in what was said.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually there is nothing in what he has said.
But apparantly for some time the powers have been planning to stage an alien attack to convince the world's population to accept one world government and martial law.

it is the kind of thing predicted (or planned) in the protocols of zion.

Let me say for the recoord. There are no aliens and there is not a shred of evidence to suggest ther are.
But evidence is being manufactured to IMPLY that there are aliens and the long term aim is to stage an event like 911 and 7/7 to bring the world population under control.

Stuff that hackers have found etc is all lies and misinformation
think about it why would you put anything real online anyway

the same way they faked the moon landings they may fake a first contact scenario

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Project bluebeam

http://100777.com/node/1207

kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The canadian government kidnapped his daughter? His family must be MINTED with all the money made from the case they prooved in a court of law.
TmcMistress
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:

It's the kind of thing predicted in a COMIC BOOK. A very good comic book, mind, but still... yeesh.

Quote:
Let me say for the recoord. There are no aliens and there is not a shred of evidence to suggest ther are.

Mmm. Definitive statements without a shred of proof. Are you really going to say, without a doubt, that in the entirety of the universe, there is no other life out there?

Just to point it out, stelios, there's no more proof for the existence of your god than there is for aliens.

kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know there's aliens on earth. Know where they're kept to :P
sycorax82
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kc wrote:
I know there's aliens on earth. Know where they're kept to Razz

On this board? Cool
my left bollock
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
But apparantly for some time the powers have been planning to stage an alien attack to convince the world's population to accept one world government and martial law.

But evidence is being manufactured to IMPLY that there are aliens and the long term aim is to stage an event like 911 and 7/7 to bring the world population under control.

the same way they faked the moon landings they may fake a first contact scenario

Another excellent post from Stelios, it's just a question of time before he comes on board with no planes and video fakery
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my left bollock wrote:
stelios wrote:

Another excellent post from Stelios, it's just a question of time before he comes on board with no planes and video fakery

Given Stelios' belief-centred and cavalier attitude to evidence, I would not be the least bit surprised either.

It's them or us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: